Download the new personal running app from the experts at Saucony. Simple, powerful and easy-to-use, RUN4GOOD has everything you want in a running partner, like mileage and pace tracking, route mapping, calorie counting and more.
And with RUN4GOOD, every step you take helps fight childhood obesity, an epidemic affecting one in three kids in the USA. Run with the community to reach monthly mileage challenges, and Saucony will donate to charities helping kids stay active and healthy.
The more you run, the more you help the cause.
- Record your pace, times, calories burned and every personal best
- View a detailed history of every run, including route maps, right on the app
- Cross milestones to earn achievements
- Join the fight against childhood obesity just by running
- Add your miles to the community total to meet monthly challenges and double donations
- Every month, Saucony and corporate partners will donate to worthy charities
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Would your company like to join the fight against childhood obesity? Recommend RUN4GOOD to your fellow employees, or contact Saucony to learn how to donate to the challenge (for just a month, or on an ongoing basis) and get featured in the app!