For years this app resumes playback on Bluetooth connection even when the setting is unchecked. Blows my eardrums every time. Literally for years, never fixed the issue.
Asking it to play a certain folder.... All its doing is starting to play the whole library. FRUSTRATING 😤
Great app for music, however because of a new update, my playlists are not recognized anymore. I select a playlist that I've created in a folder and it plays all my songs from other playlists... If this is fixed I'd give it a 5 star.
It was perfect. But the new update broke the search function. Fix it and I will give it 5 stars.
Uses to much ram, update just fucked up my library thanks
Love this app, so clean and easy to use and does everything that i need for music. But oh god the latest update plays everything in my library instead of the folder i want... please fix!
- Fixed a bug where Podcasts didn't show up
- Added 'fuzzy search' algorithm. Search results are now sorted by how closely they match the query.
- Added option to share songs from more places
- Fixed an issue where 'most played' wasn't sorted by 'default'
- Show track number in detail view (when displaying album tracks sorted by 'default')
- Show disc number in detail view, for multi-disc albums
- Added option to change grid column count
- Added option to invert notification icons/text
An audiophile music player with hi-res 32/64-bit audio rendering and DSP engine.