Finally! A timesheet app that actually does what I want! Ie. it allows me to track the time I spend on each of several tasks, see totals, and adjust start/stop times, if/when necessary. The only feature lacking for me is a total for each day on the weekly summary page.
Option to mail one job data of a specific period Dear sir this is a very good app but some time I have to mail time details of a specific project and time to only one party which is not possible in this app
Just about perfect... I love it. Does precisely what I need, and doesn't want access to stuff it doesn't need. Like another user i am faced with the prospect of switching phones, and I can't find the app's database to transfer. All in all, an excellent app. UPDATE: Cool. Very quick response to my comments. For various reasons using ADB for my own backup was not going to happen any time soon. I'll be testing cross device transfer of the database soon.
Shows neg time -12 hrs on a night shift pm to am does not show up on daily totals
Simple n handy I dig! Simple but sufficient for tracking paid time for clients. Quick in/out button. With out the note confirm screen could be cool.
Excelent I just downloaded this app. Have been , oozing for a simple no nonsense time tracker for a long time. This seems like it is perfect for my needs. Thanks
- DATA BACKUP/RESTORE (android performs this internally if you have app data sync enabled)!
- SETTINGS PAGE IS IMPLEMENTED! (Click the cog icon in the top right corner of the main page)
- Projects left checked in past midnight will stay checked in! Creates a new timestamp for the following day that is checked in already.
- Check out notifications are here
- New app icon
- BUG FIXES: Tablet crashing fixed