This second course in our Audio Concepts series, is focussed on the complicated science of audio processing. It explains the concepts, terminology and applications that all audio professionals need to know and have in their audio toolbox. It includes deep studies on Levels, Gain-staging, Panning, EQ and all of the Dynamics processors and how these audio forces come together in recording, mixing and mastering music.
This course is filled with graphs and custom animations to help simplify complicated audio processing theory. It also goes through every aspect of audio, giving you detailed audio examples and letting you listen to how all these processing techniques work.
So if you’re looking to fully understand audio processing, spend some time exploring this in-depth course and all of the courses.
Table of Contents:
1. Audio Processing Basics
2. Recording Levels: Metering
3. Mix Levels: Best Practices
5. Panning Basics
6. Panning Conventions
7. Pan Law Explained
8. EQ Basics
9. Filters: LP, HP, BP, Notch
10. Graphic & Parametric EQ
11. Frequency Ranges
12. EQing Instruments
13. EQing the Mix
14. Dynamics Processors
15. Compression In Use
16. Threshold & Ratio Controls
17. Attack & Release Controls
18. Compression Effecst (Drums)
19. Parallel Compression
20. “Character” Compressors
21. Opto, FET, VCA
22. Multiband Compression
23. Brickwall Limiting
24. Expansion & Gating
25. Sidechain Applications
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
* Managed volumes: Incoming call, notifications, alarm, system, music
* Widget for fast manual switch (long press on home to add)
* Time based auto switching
* High-res icons
* Bluetooth and WiFi auto-activation/deactivation
* Ringtone selection with audio preview
* Messages in notification bar
* Backup/restore facility of the profile list
* Languages: English (default), Italian, French, Spanish
Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
This comprehensive 42-tutorial course by iZotope expert Matt Hepworth is a mastering "masterpiece" exploring the feature-rich iZotope plugin: Ozone 6. These listen-as-you-learn tutorials are designed to familiarize you with Ozone's massive feature set while, at the same time, to help you understand all the tools and techniques you need to master any project on any DAW.
It begins with an in-depth exploration of the new Ozone 6 interface. Then, Matt takes you module-by-module through Ozone's massive feature set. He explains each of the main 7 modules in an systematic way. He explains what they are, what they do and how they work both independently and in the mastering chain. You learn every control in the Ozone interface as you learn how to program each module to help you get your desired mastering results.
Filled with excellent musical examples, including some tracks from our favorite trainers Olav Basoski and Eyal Amir, this course is a mastering dream come true. So whether you're a seasoned pro or just learning about mastering, this Ozone 6 course will help you put that final shine on every tune you produce!
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction (01:21)
2. Standalone vs. Plug-ins (05:09)
3. Audio Device Settings (02:00)
4. Creating & Saving Projects (05:58)
5. Loading Audio Files (03:52)
6. Transport Controls (06:24)
7. Module Signal Flow (04:06)
8. Power & Solo Buttons (04:02)
9. Loading Presets (04:19)
10. Meters & Auditioning (07:29)
11. Auto Match Gain Auditioning (03:37)
12. Dithering (02:12)
13. Undo & History (04:03)
14. Fades & Trims (03:27)
15. Dynamics Overview (03:22)
16. Programming Crossover Bands (02:35)
17. Dynamics Controls (09:17)
18. Dynamics Spectrum Views (05:42)
19. Stereo & Mid/Side Dynamics Modes (05:31)
20. Equalizer Overview (04:46)
21. Analog, Digital & Surgical Modes (02:49)
22. Programming Equalizer Bands (09:14)
23. Equalizer Views (02:56)
24. EQ Matching (04:06)
25. EQ Channel Processing Modes (04:04)
26. Dynamic EQ Overview (01:20)
27. Band Controls & Shapes (01:09)
28. Programming the Dynamic EQ (07:20)
29. Channel Processing Modes (04:15)
30. Exciter Overview (02:17)
31. Six Exciter Modes (06:11)
32. Programming the Exciter Bands (07:44)
33. Exciter Channel Processing Modes (03:32)
34. Imager Module Overview (01:25)
35. Reading the Vectorscope (05:21)
36. Programming the Imager Bands (05:36)
37. Imager Spectrum Options (05:33)
38. Maximizer Overview (03:07)
39. IRC Modes (08:17)
40. Programming the Maximizer (05:17)
41. Programming the MBIT+ Dither (06:14)
42. Exporting Audio Files (05:48)
With StudioEars 2 you improve your Audio Engineering Music Mixing & Mastering skills.
Put your hands onto a Multi-Band Equalizer and get Your Mix to match a Target Mix.
Choose from a variety of sounds, take Frequency Quiz Units and get a decent practice in rhythm and harmonics.
Sounds include a variety from Pink Noise to real instruments.
In BPM Recognition, Rhythmic Patterns, Intervals, Chords and Scales exercises you can train your ear to harmonize with some of the most important aspects of music.
StudioEars 2 also comes with a few useful tools such as a BPM Tapper, Metronome or Tone Generator.
To keep track of your ear training and audio engineering improvements StudioEars 2 also provides a statistics section.
StudioEars 2 Overview:
- Frequency Training in Hands-on Equalizer or Quiz Mode
- BPM Recognition
- Rhythmic Pattern building
- Harmonics: Intervals, Chords, Scales
- Tools: BPM Tapper, Metronome, Tone Generator
Through a simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily:
--- Parrot Zik ---
- Tuned by Lou Reed:
Working alongside his experienced sound engineer as well as Parrot Zik's acoustic designers, Lou Reed used his personal mastering studio to program the Zik as if he were adjusting the balance for one of his own performances. You can now experience the extraordinary results by using a special control on the Parrot Audio Suite app.
- Configure the Parrot Concert Hall Effect, to enhance your listening experience,
- Use a predefined equalizer or set your custom settings,
- Activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation
- Check the battery level of your Zik
- Keep your Zik updated with the latest software release
- Get your Zik experience started with the embedded tutorial
--- Parrot Zikmu Solo ---
-Use preset equalizers or manually adjust the audio frequency
-Adjust the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to the audio input sources
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to its position and the dimensions of the room
-Connect simply and with full functionality using Wi-Fi
-Browse through local networks to share and send music to the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Keep your Zikmu Solo speaker updated with the latest firmware version
The main features of the application are:
* introducing audio profile – a single place to control all Android’s audio streams (incoming call, alert, alarm, media and system);
* creating, applying and editing audio profiles;
* enabling quick access to application’s main screen via status bar icon.
Hope you enjoy this simple app. Should you have any difficulties, suggestions or bugs to report, feel free to contact me via email, blog or leave your comments on Google Play.
Mastering… Just saying the word fills most musicians with fear and trepidation! But there's no need to send your tracks off to some distant, online mastering engineer. Why? Because Reason 8 now gives you all the tools you need to do it yourself. However, before you start messing around with powerful audio tools like compressors, EQ and limiters, you need to know how to properly control them in the master channel strip. Because if you don't, you might end up giving yourself some real audio agitation! But have no fear, Mo Volans is here!
In this course, by Reason expert and audio pro Mo Volans, you get a full-on education on how Reason's mastering tools work and how to use them to power-up your precious tracks. He explains each one and how they must be ordered and tweaked to ensure that you get the most audio enhancement from your carefully mixed tracks. By the end of this course, you'll have the skill to add that special audio magic to your tracks - right in Reason 8!
So learn everything from compression to dithering in this exclusive, 15-tutorial Reason 8 course by the master himself: Mo Volans!
Table of Contents:
1. Getting Set Up (03:39)
2. Checking Your Master (05:38)
3. The Master Section (03:41)
4. Master Buss Compression (03:21)
5. Other Dynamics Processors (05:00)
6. Staying Punchy & Going Parallel (05:44)
7. The M-Class Mastering EQ (05:46)
8. Broad Strokes for Results (05:31)
9. Adding Flavor with EQ (03:48)
10. Going Wide then Narrow (05:45)
11. Three Ways to Saturation (05:04)
12. Mastering Verb? (02:45)
13. That Loudness Thing! (03:14)
14. Limiting Done Right (05:13)
15. Dithering & Delivery (03:23)
Other supported audio sources include line input, DAB, FM radio, Bluetooth. The sources displayed in UNDOK will depend on the functionality enabled in your audio device.
UNDOK is supported by a selection of audio manufacturers. Look for the ‘Powered by UNDOK’ logo in the product information.
Introducing the advanced sound engineering from “Noozxoide Laboratories“. The noozy exclusive special effect VSP “EIZO-rewire M Series” delivers software-layered 32bit floating-point processing power bringing the superior and aggressive sound that ever made. The new VSP processing and mixing each FX separately, you can fully take control of your content effects.
"ESX acoustic engine" for headphone deliver fake-Crossfeed effect, automatic basic toning and acoustic restoration, added premium deeper bass enhancer "MaxxBass II UltraLinear" giving more speaker sizes and psycho-acoustic bass effect up to 1.8 octave that can merely punch a hole on the floor. It’s an earth-shattering bass enhancer FX taken from “EIZO-rebirth TX” Cinema Edition and special tuned for music content.
"Crystalyzer" and "Soundfield Attack" give you more detailed and deliver ultra-higher resolution possible. Which makes crystal-clear and re-mastering the world full of symphony of sounds. The "NuVocal UltraLinear" re-shape the vocal/phases sound clearer, acting acoustic restoration.
The state-of-the-art AVLS system normalizing from song to song without even needed to pre-analyze the song volume-level, also act as a smart overload protection system.
In this "Classic" edition, DFX Switcher allows you to use either Internal or External audio filter network, so that you can experience two different kinds of VSPs. If you are tired listening to the aggressive sound for a very long hours, there are several VSP series available in the market which you can use them as an External DFX network for your new sound modeling again. So you get nothing less than exceptional sound performance, every time. Now doesn't that sound great?
PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER
AGGRESSIVE SOUND CAN DAMAGE TO YOUR EARS WHEN LISTENING TO A VERY LONG HOUR IN EXTREME SETTINGS. STOP USING IT IF YOU ARE FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE
READ THE GRAPHICAL USER MANUAL PROVIDED. THIS PRODUCT HAS LIMITED HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY
(Tech: this app uses emulation technologies to communicate with the compatibility libraries as a medium (alsa driver) and interprets directly to the DAC chip and doesn't require external libs, it simply took over it, brought to you by "Noozxoide SoundXEMU" sound-cross-emulation)
Supported Formats: MP3, OGG, (AAC, M4A), FLAC-16
DAC-2-EMU (M): S-Master HX/MX (100%), BurrBrown (100%), Sabre (100%), Wolfson (100%), QualComm (100%)
MUSIC . SOUNDOLOGY
Fixtures, posiciones, goleadores y fair play de todas las divisionales. Información detallada de cada equipo, sus jugadores y los partidos disputados.
Además, galerías de fotos de cada fecha disputada y la posibilidad de que agregues tus propias fotos!
Elegí a Mi Equipo y recibí notificaciones cuando se fijan los partidos, además de la posibilidad de ubicar la cancha en el mapa, agendar el partido en el calendario o avisarle a un amigo a través de sms, email, twitter o facebook.
Pruebe algunos de los User Controls y External Objects que tenemos disponibles para Smart Devices.
Por más información contáctenos: email@example.com.
BP ha llegado para quedarse! Somos una comunidad donde los usuarios de todo el mundo se conectan para compartir cada detalle de lo que va a cambiar la forma de pensar, disfrutar y sentir la fiesta a partir de ahora!