This second course in our Audio Concepts series, is focussed on the complicated science of audio processing. It explains the concepts, terminology and applications that all audio professionals need to know and have in their audio toolbox. It includes deep studies on Levels, Gain-staging, Panning, EQ and all of the Dynamics processors and how these audio forces come together in recording, mixing and mastering music.
This course is filled with graphs and custom animations to help simplify complicated audio processing theory. It also goes through every aspect of audio, giving you detailed audio examples and letting you listen to how all these processing techniques work.
So if you’re looking to fully understand audio processing, spend some time exploring this in-depth course and all of the courses.
Table of Contents:
1. Audio Processing Basics
2. Recording Levels: Metering
3. Mix Levels: Best Practices
5. Panning Basics
6. Panning Conventions
7. Pan Law Explained
8. EQ Basics
9. Filters: LP, HP, BP, Notch
10. Graphic & Parametric EQ
11. Frequency Ranges
12. EQing Instruments
13. EQing the Mix
14. Dynamics Processors
15. Compression In Use
16. Threshold & Ratio Controls
17. Attack & Release Controls
18. Compression Effecst (Drums)
19. Parallel Compression
20. “Character” Compressors
21. Opto, FET, VCA
22. Multiband Compression
23. Brickwall Limiting
24. Expansion & Gating
25. Sidechain Applications
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
With StudioEars 2 you improve your Audio Engineering Music Mixing & Mastering skills.
Put your hands onto a Multi-Band Equalizer and get Your Mix to match a Target Mix.
Choose from a variety of sounds, take Frequency Quiz Units and get a decent practice in rhythm and harmonics.
Sounds include a variety from Pink Noise to real instruments.
In BPM Recognition, Rhythmic Patterns, Intervals, Chords and Scales exercises you can train your ear to harmonize with some of the most important aspects of music.
StudioEars 2 also comes with a few useful tools such as a BPM Tapper, Metronome or Tone Generator.
To keep track of your ear training and audio engineering improvements StudioEars 2 also provides a statistics section.
StudioEars 2 Overview:
- Frequency Training in Hands-on Equalizer or Quiz Mode
- BPM Recognition
- Rhythmic Pattern building
- Harmonics: Intervals, Chords, Scales
- Tools: BPM Tapper, Metronome, Tone Generator
Through a simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily:
--- Parrot Zik ---
- Tuned by Lou Reed:
Working alongside his experienced sound engineer as well as Parrot Zik's acoustic designers, Lou Reed used his personal mastering studio to program the Zik as if he were adjusting the balance for one of his own performances. You can now experience the extraordinary results by using a special control on the Parrot Audio Suite app.
- Configure the Parrot Concert Hall Effect, to enhance your listening experience,
- Use a predefined equalizer or set your custom settings,
- Activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation
- Check the battery level of your Zik
- Keep your Zik updated with the latest software release
- Get your Zik experience started with the embedded tutorial
--- Parrot Zikmu Solo ---
-Use preset equalizers or manually adjust the audio frequency
-Adjust the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to the audio input sources
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to its position and the dimensions of the room
-Connect simply and with full functionality using Wi-Fi
-Browse through local networks to share and send music to the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Keep your Zikmu Solo speaker updated with the latest firmware version
The main features of the application are:
* introducing audio profile – a single place to control all Android’s audio streams (incoming call, alert, alarm, media and system);
* creating, applying and editing audio profiles;
* enabling quick access to application’s main screen via status bar icon.
Hope you enjoy this simple app. Should you have any difficulties, suggestions or bugs to report, feel free to contact me via email, blog or leave your comments on Google Play.
Introducing the advanced sound engineering from “Noozxoide Laboratories“. The noozy exclusive special effect VSP “EIZO-rewire M Series” delivers software-layered 32bit floating-point processing power bringing the superior and aggressive sound that ever made. The new VSP processing and mixing each FX separately, you can fully take control of your content effects.
"ESX acoustic engine" for headphone deliver fake-Crossfeed effect, automatic basic toning and acoustic restoration, added premium deeper bass enhancer "MaxxBass II UltraLinear" giving more speaker sizes and psycho-acoustic bass effect up to 1.8 octave that can merely punch a hole on the floor. It’s an earth-shattering bass enhancer FX taken from “EIZO-rebirth TX” Cinema Edition and special tuned for music content.
"Crystalyzer" and "Soundfield Attack" give you more detailed and deliver ultra-higher resolution possible. Which makes crystal-clear and re-mastering the world full of symphony of sounds. The "NuVocal UltraLinear" re-shape the vocal/phases sound clearer, acting acoustic restoration.
The state-of-the-art AVLS system normalizing from song to song without even needed to pre-analyze the song volume-level, also act as a smart overload protection system.
In this "Classic" edition, DFX Switcher allows you to use either Internal or External audio filter network, so that you can experience two different kinds of VSPs. If you are tired listening to the aggressive sound for a very long hours, there are several VSP series available in the market which you can use them as an External DFX network for your new sound modeling again. So you get nothing less than exceptional sound performance, every time. Now doesn't that sound great?
PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER
AGGRESSIVE SOUND CAN DAMAGE TO YOUR EARS WHEN LISTENING TO A VERY LONG HOUR IN EXTREME SETTINGS. STOP USING IT IF YOU ARE FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE
READ THE GRAPHICAL USER MANUAL PROVIDED. THIS PRODUCT HAS LIMITED HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY
(Tech: this app uses emulation technologies to communicate with the compatibility libraries as a medium (alsa driver) and interprets directly to the DAC chip and doesn't require external libs, it simply took over it, brought to you by "Noozxoide SoundXEMU" sound-cross-emulation)
Supported Formats: MP3, OGG, (AAC, M4A), FLAC-16
DAC-2-EMU (M): S-Master HX/MX (100%), BurrBrown (100%), Sabre (100%), Wolfson (100%), QualComm (100%)
MUSIC . SOUNDOLOGY
این آلبوم شامل نُه اثر زیر است :
1 - محکوم عشق
2 - تمومش کن
3 - رفتی
4 - حس عاشقانه
5 - مشکوک
6 - حلقه
7 - گلناز
8 - تو چقدر ماهی
9 - بانو
تنظیم کنندگان : علی اکبر بستی ، محمودرضا شاکری ، علی زیبایی ، مهران باقری
آهنگ : مهراد حسینی ، احسان احمدی ، محمد ابراهیمی ، علی حبیب نژاد
میکس و مستر : آرمیک
خواننده مهمان : امین فیاض
طراح و برنامه نویس : سید حسین احمدپناه
- امکان انتقال برنامه به SD CARD
- نمایش نام آهنگ هنگام پخش
- قابلیت Stop و Pause
- قابلیت Loop و Shuffle
- پشتیبانی از نگارش ٢٫٢ تا ۴٫٢ اندروید
Mastering is a craft that combines art with advanced engineering skills and there is no one better to teach you the concepts, techniques and strategies of mastering than pro audio engineer and renowned instructor Joe Albano. In this advanced Audio Concepts course, you are carefully guided through the mastering process as every detail is covered in an example-filled, step-by-step fashion.
This course assumes that you have a pretty solid audio background and that you have a clear understanding of the tools that are used in the mastering chain. (You can easily acquire those prerequisites by watching the other courses in our Audio Concepts series!) Then, with that knowledge in hand, Joe explains how to apply it to ensure that your tracks get that highly-polished, bright, loud and clear sound.
So if mastering has been in your educational sights, sit back, watch, listen and learn this amazing skill from one of the best instructors on the planet.
Table of Contents:
1. Mixing vs Mastering (06:04)
2. Vinyl to Digital (05:39)
3. Sample Rate vs. Bit Resolution (07:06)
4. Plug-Ins & Applications (03:32)
5. Pre-Mastering (06:47)
6. Setup & Organization (04:34)
7. Using Reference Tracks (06:35)
8. Basic EQ, Comp & Limiting (05:07)
9. Standard, "Character" & Linear-Phase EQ (04:46)
10. EQ in Use (08:59)
11. Matching EQ (04:36)
12. Single-Band vs Multi-Band Compression (06:39)
13. Multi-Band Compression Basics (05:41)
14. Multi-Band Compression Applications (08:21)
15. Brickwall Limiting Basics (04:51)
16. Average vs Peak Levels (07:55)
17. Limiting In Use (08:21)
18. Inter-Sample Peaks (06:31)
19. M/S Processing (07:51)
20. Final Checks (05:42)
21. Dithering (03:00)
22. Bouncing & File Formats (04:49)
23. Wrap-Up (01:18)
(Not compatible with Parrot Zik first generation)
Through this simple and intuitive interface, you can easily manage and enjoy your Zik 2.0.
- You can use a predefined equalizer or set your own custom settings (Presets, Producer Mode)
- You can check the battery level of your Zik 2.0 (Battery management)
- You can measure noise around you
- You can activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC, Street Mode)
- You can keep your Zik 2.0 updated with the latest software releases
- You can get your Zik 2.0 experience started with the embedded tutorial"
The application allows you to adjust the settings of your Parrot Zik 2.0 wireless Headphones.
Discover two new features:
Create and share your presets
Parrot Zik 2.0 are the only headphones offering the possibility to accurately customize the audio restitution. With the Producer mode, the Parrot Zik 2.0 "mastering" uses 5 bands of full parametric equalization as well as Parrot proprietary spatialization effect to recreate a "live music" listening experience. You can share your presets with other Parrot Zik 2.0 users.
"Parrot collaborates with artists, who are offered the possibility to define and share these settings, ensuring the audio chain is perfectly controlled.
Users can listen to music as artists intended. Follow them through a dedicated page that features biographies and latest news about their work."
1 - Podrás poner fondo de pantalla exclusivos en tu teléfono o tablet.
2 - Bajate contenido exclusivo!! Incluso bajate el disco "A Cara o Cruz" completo en formato mp3.
3 - Escucha en el reproductor integrado los 5 adelantos del proximo disco.
4 - Enterate de las novedades que mandaremos en forma de notificación.
5 - Acceso a Facebook
6 - Mira los videos oficiales de la banda
7 - Escucha Radio Máxima en vivo.
8 - Chequea las fotos de los bailes de los Viernes.
9 - Escucha la radio de Kimbara con todos los temas de todos sus discos.
Mantene la aplicación instalada para estar al día con las ultimas novedades y el contenido exclusivo que iremos subiendo.
Pruebe algunos de los User Controls y External Objects que tenemos disponibles para Smart Devices.
Por más información contáctenos: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BP ha llegado para quedarse! Somos una comunidad donde los usuarios de todo el mundo se conectan para compartir cada detalle de lo que va a cambiar la forma de pensar, disfrutar y sentir la fiesta a partir de ahora!
Fixtures, posiciones, goleadores y fair play de todas las divisionales. Información detallada de cada equipo, sus jugadores y los partidos disputados.
Además, galerías de fotos de cada fecha disputada y la posibilidad de que agregues tus propias fotos!
Elegí a Mi Equipo y recibí notificaciones cuando se fijan los partidos, además de la posibilidad de ubicar la cancha en el mapa, agendar el partido en el calendario o avisarle a un amigo a través de sms, email, twitter o facebook.