Calculates monthly child support or alimony payment. Requires both parents income and percentage of custody.
The purpose of this calculator is informational and educational only. It does not constitute legal advice. This child support calculator is based on statutory guidelines.
The court has the final authority to determine the amount of child support awarded. This number is only an estimate and is not a guarantee of the amount of child support that will be awarded. Other factors may affect the amount of child support awarded. Please see an attorney in your area for more detailed information
SupportPay enables parents who live apart to easily share expenses and manage child support. Support Pay by Ittavi streamlines the complex and time consuming process of sharing, splitting and managing child expenses including scheduling and making child support expenses. Support Pay is built for parents who no longer live in the same home and want to manage their child support. A parent can enter a child expense and provide a receipt, showing the cost is for the child, thereby increasing the likelihood of child support reimbursement because the parent sees the expense is for their child. The paying parent can view the expense and immediately make a payment, either manually or online. Now both parents have a transparent and certified history of all child support payments and expenses shared between each other. Parents can now spend less time arguing over child support and managing child expenses and more time raising happy, healthy children.
SupportPay Mobile 2.0 enables a parent to capture a receipt & upload an expense to Supportpay as well as view expenses and make child support payments. (https://login.supportpay.com/)
NOTE: You must be a registered user of SupportPay in order to access your account on SupportPay Mobile. Register at https://register.supportpay.com/.
DEMO Access: If you would like to use the application in a live environment before registering visit http://demo.supportpay.com for more information.
Key Features of Release:
- Capture an expense
- Capture receipt using smartphone camera
- Enter expense details including child, merchant, category and amount
- Add additional notes and information to expense
- Save expense to SupportPay to be reviewed and submitted
- Submit an expense directly from the mobile application
- Add merchants, children, categories from the mobile application
- Make or track a payment, whether it is done by cash, check, charge or online
- Task list
- Make payments by tracking cash payments, writing a check and capturing a picture, via credit card or online using PayPal.
- Track alimony, spousal support or family support
- Track medical, healthcare, child care, day care, visitation expenses or any other costs and expenses associated with raising children
- Capture and store all receipts in one central location that can easily be shared with the other parent
- Improved Notifications
- Scheduling, calendar, custody & visitation management
- Child custody
- Parenting plans
- Coparenting features
- Communication storage
- Sharing pictures
- Child support modification
- and much more....
Ever wonder how much you would pay in child support in Texas? The Texas Office of the Attorney General has on online child support calculator that gets pretty close to figuring out what your child support obligation would be in Texas. The actual number may vary, but this application will pull numbers from OAG and output the results to you.
The purpose of this calculator is informational and educational only. It does not constitute legal advice. This child support calculator is based on statutory guidelines. The court has the final authority to determine the amount of child support awarded. This number is only an estimate and is not a guarantee of the amount of child support that will be awarded. Other factors may affect the amount of child support awarded. Please see an attorney in your area for more detailed information.