NOTICE: We are creating apps for all EBT cards that do not have them! If you have a card with no app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. $100 prepaid Visa for anyone that will work with us! Thanks!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW
Many states use EPPICARD®* debit cards for distributing child support payments to custodial parents as well as many other kinds of payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for EPPICARD® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Now gives users access to statements too!
I am a single parent. I collect child support on an EPPICARD® and after years of not being able to get my balance without paying 50 cents every time or spending 5 minutes trying to go to the www.eppicard.com website on my phone, I finally broke down and created this App. I liked it so much I wrote it for iPhones too and shared it with you.
iPhone version available in app store!
We currently support the following EPPICARD® debit card programs:
Alabama DHR-CSE, Alabama DIR, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico CSE, New Mexico UI, New Mexico CYFD, New York, Ohio Child Support, Ohio Cash Benefits, Oklahoma UI, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania L&I, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
© ITWeRKS 2012
* Note: EPPIC® and EPPICARD® are registered trademarks of ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with either ACS Marketing, LP or Xerox Business Services, LLC.
Notice: This is not an EPPICARD® authorized app; however, we are currently negotiating with ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC to make this an EPPICARD® authorized app. By purchasing this app you accept full responsibility for its use. This app uses standard SSL secure encryption for all information sent over the internet. No information is ever stored outside of your mobile device; we do not log, collect, distribute, or use any personal information. The publishers are not responsible for any actions by EPPICARD® or its management to discontinue your access to your information through this app.
• Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia
Shopping and managing your money is easier with the only officially authorized EPPICard® mobile app. You can check your balance and get up to four months transaction history 24 hours every day directly from your Android™ device or tablet.
It’s the free, fast, convenient and secure way to monitor your EPPICard available balance and Card activity.
• Check your available EPPICard balance anytime, anywhere
• Review up to four months of transaction history
• Confirm your last deposit
If you already have your EPPICard user ID and password, you’re ready to use the mobile app. New card members must first enroll your Card account at www.EPPICard.com to get your user ID and password for mobile and online access.
Available for eligible EPPICard customers and accounts only.
There is no charge for using the official EPPICard mobile app, but message and data rates may apply.
XEROX®, XEROX and design®, and EPPICard® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
My Balance is a simple, straight forward, App that allows you to have easy access to your current Bank Account Balance. Your Account Balance is stored within a Tiny Database in the App within your phone and you may ADD or SUBTRACT Deposits or Payments as these transactions are made.
• Current Bank Account Balance is “User Defined”
• Facilitates Real-Time knowledge and awareness of your current Bank Account Balance
• Know and have quick, easy, access to your current bank account balance, right down to the penny, at all times
• Prevent overdraft charges by always knowing your exact, up-to-date bank account balance
• Many Banks provide online access and/or an App for Bank Account information, however often times the data within these Banking Websites or Apps is either not current, or does not include pending transactions, scheduled bill payments, or outstanding check payments
• “User Defined” transactions allow My Balance to account for fuel payments made at gas stations whereby the Bank Website and/or App would only show a temporary $1.00 charge, whereas the fuel purchase amount is actually beyond the $1.00 charge
• My Balance allows you to keep a transaction-based view of your actual Bank Account balance based upon the actual real-time transactions that occur through payment or deposit transactions
• This App also allows you to account for checks that have been sent in the mail to pay bills that have not yet cleared the bank
• Further, scheduled payments made within bank website “Bill Pay” applications can be accounted for and included within your current balance that displays within the My Balance App
1. Download the My Balance App.
2. Launch the App.
3. When the My Balance App opens for the very first time, your Current Balance is set to $0.00.
4. Select the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label to open your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
5. Enter your current bank account balance.
6. Close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad and select the (+) Add button to save your current balance.
7. That’s it, you’re done! Your current bank account balance is stored and saved within a Tiny Database within your phone.
8. Enter payments made or deposits made into the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label just as you did when you set your beginning balance and then close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
9. If the amount entered was for a deposit into your bank account, then select the (+) Add button to add the amount to your current bank account balance. If the amount entered was for a payment or purchase that you made, then select the (-) Subtract button to subtract the amount from your current bank account balance.
10. The amount will be added to or subtracted from your current bank account balance depending upon if you selected the (+) Add button or the (-) Subtract button.
11. The “Cash Register” sound effect will play as the payment or deposit is applied to your current bank account balance.
12. Positive bank account balance amounts will display as green and negative bank account balance amounts will display as red within the “My Current Balance” field.
13. Long Click on the Piggy Bank to reset your current balance back to $0.00.
14. Enjoy this free App!
15. Please tell your friends and family to also download and install the “My Balance” App.
There are many other personal finance Apps on the market, however this “My Balance” App is specifically designed to be simple, straightforward, and easy to use. This App is intended for people that just want to keep track of the bottom line and have easy access to their exact bank account balance at all times.
To advertise on My Balance App, please send an email to BrightSideTech@gmail.com
Like My Balance App on Facebook: http://m.facebook.com/pages/My-Balance-App/137253719685832
SupportPay enables parents who live apart to easily share expenses and manage child support. Support Pay by Ittavi streamlines the complex and time consuming process of sharing, splitting and managing child expenses including scheduling and making child support expenses. Support Pay is built for parents who no longer live in the same home and want to manage their child support. A parent can enter a child expense and provide a receipt, showing the cost is for the child, thereby increasing the likelihood of child support reimbursement because the parent sees the expense is for their child. The paying parent can view the expense and immediately make a payment, either manually or online. Now both parents have a transparent and certified history of all child support payments and expenses shared between each other. Parents can now spend less time arguing over child support and managing child expenses and more time raising happy, healthy children.
SupportPay Mobile 2.0 enables a parent to capture a receipt & upload an expense to Supportpay as well as view expenses and make child support payments. (https://login.supportpay.com/)
NOTE: You must be a registered user of SupportPay in order to access your account on SupportPay Mobile. Register at https://register.supportpay.com/.
DEMO Access: If you would like to use the application in a live environment before registering visit http://demo.supportpay.com for more information.
Key Features of Release:
- Capture an expense
- Capture receipt using smartphone camera
- Enter expense details including child, merchant, category and amount
- Add additional notes and information to expense
- Save expense to SupportPay to be reviewed and submitted
- Submit an expense directly from the mobile application
- Add merchants, children, categories from the mobile application
- Make or track a payment, whether it is done by cash, check, charge or online
- Task list
- Make payments by tracking cash payments, writing a check and capturing a picture, via credit card or online using PayPal.
- Track alimony, spousal support or family support
- Track medical, healthcare, child care, day care, visitation expenses or any other costs and expenses associated with raising children
- Capture and store all receipts in one central location that can easily be shared with the other parent
- Improved Notifications
- Scheduling, calendar, custody & visitation management
- Child custody
- Parenting plans
- Coparenting features
- Communication storage
- Sharing pictures
- Child support modification
- and much more....
Check your balance
View recent transactions
Get direct deposit information
Manage alerts settings
Find cash load locations
Send money to any other MyAccount Cardholder
Download this free app for your android phone now.
The MyAccount Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
READ THE NEXT LINE IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!
READ THIS: You MUST have a working userid and password from http://ucard.chase.com. Before you open this app, go to the website and login. Reset your password if necessary. Create an ID if you do not have one by clicking REGISTER FOR UCARD CENTER. Once you know you have a working ID and Password, open the app and log in! If you have any problems, please email email@example.com.
If you have a Puerto Rico EBT card, PLEASE contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we are trying to create apps for these and need test users!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
Many states, universities, and other organizations use UCard®* debit cards for distributing payments, including EBT benefits such as SNAP Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Stamps), unemployment, and cash benefits. Getting your EBT card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.ucard.chase.com) has been difficult... until now! ITW Balance Checker for UCard lets registered users log in and view their balance quickly with just a PIN# they set up.
If you find this App useful please consider leaving positive feedback. If you have a problem, please send a support request to email@example.com or call our lab at 631.610.9635. Thanks for your support!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2013
*DISCLAIMER: The UCard® is issued by Chase Bank. UCard® is a registered trademark of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with JPMorgan Chase & Co. or the developers of the UCard® website.
Our free money manager automatically prioritizes your budgets and goals, suggests routine payments to meet your savings targets, tracks your savings progress and reminds you of upcoming due dates! There's no easier way to save money on Android.
Looking for the Ad-free Donate Version? Click here: http://goo.gl/LPwys
NOW THE #1 MONEY SAVING APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
"Love love love this.. I see my goals in real time with how much money I will need to save monthly, weekly, & daily. . It makes me feel my goals are more achievable..." - B. Gajdos
"By far, one of the friendliest apps out there. Easy to use and a perfect way to sock some money away for large or small goals without annoying bloat." - A. Griffin
MONEY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Set a PIN and enable the App Lock to secure your financial information!
• Quick overview shows exactly how much money to save for all goals!
• Create unlimited budgets and savings goals in over 65 different foreign currencies.
• Split your goals & bills into daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly required amounts.
• Highly customizable notifications remind you of your savings goals and progress.
• Create repeating payments to automatically track automatic payments from your bank account.
• Home screen widgets provide easy tracking and 1-click access to your budgets and goals.
• English, Spanish, Italian, French & German supported.
PERSONAL FINANCE USES
• Budget money for vacations, track your future property taxes, save for school tuition, etc.
• Track your personal finances such as savings, bill payments and other expenses.
• Manage your money simply, goals, bills and budgets are split into easy regular payments.
• Create budgets to pay off your credit cards, expenses, mortgage or other debts.
SAVE MONEY SAFELY
Your privacy is safe, Saving Made Simple does not require any personal information whatsoever. Our app requires no bank account information nor any connections to your financial institutions.
Rest assured, if your phone is lost or stolen your financial accounts will not be at risk!
THE NEW WAY TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Personal finance apps like Mint, EasyMoney and Money Lover, are good, but they don't focus solely on helping you save money. Saving Made Simple is unbeatable when it comes to saving money simply and stress-free.
Never worry about your personal finances again! Download the #1 personal finance and money saving app on Android now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where are the widgets?
A: Make sure the app is not installed on the SD Card, widgets only work if the app is installed on the internal storage.
Q: The app's installed on internal storage, but widgets aren't enabled?
A: If you're using the free version, you must Share the app socially (tweet, Facebook like, Google +, etc.) with your friends before widgets are enabled. Once you share, please wait 10 seconds for the app to confirm your kind gesture.
With Mobile Banking you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find ATMs and locations
• Make Deposits (fees may apply)
*Message and data rates may apply
Utilize this app if you opened your account at one of the following locations:
FCB Collinsville Bank
FCB Maryville Bank
FCB Troy Bank
FCB Highland Bank
FCB Edwardsville Bank
FCB South County Bank
FCB Collinsville-Route 157 Bank
FCB Caseyville Bank
Getting started is easy! Just download the app and have your existing FCB Banks Online Banking Access ID and Password available.
Keywords: FCB, Collinsville, Maryville, Troy, Highland, Edwardsville, South County, Caseyville, First, Mobile, Bank