Weather provides detailed weather for all cities worldwide , it searches your address and locates cities quickly , and provides the current temperature , current humidity , pressure and wind speed and direction , in addition , seven days weather forecast . The Widget is 100% free , and it comes with many cool widgets .
- Supports geo-positioning , retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location .
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations .
- Powerful location search, searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code .
- Home screen widgets .
- Virtual visual experience as well as a smooth , impressive animation effects .
- Quick access has already been saved city.
- The offline cached .
- humidity , pressure , wind speed , high/low forecast .
- Animate background .
- Swipe to change city.
Weather Pro Version with great experience and no ad in it. Also you can download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accurate.weather.widget for free to find its value.
Have fun with it.
★ The Most Live and Hourly Forecasts
Just Some of Our Top Features:
✓ AUTOMATIC Station Updates
✓ Huge Selection of NOAA Radio Stations
✓ 180+ Stations Being Broadcasted
✓ Background Playing Audio Support
✓ High-Res Retina Display Graphics
✓ Clean and Professional Design
✓ One Time Purchase for Life
Don't get caught without a weather radio. When severe weather strikes this information is priceless.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the NOAA brand or organization. This application should not be used in life or death situations. These streams can be delayed depending on network traffic and connection speed. In the event of a real emergency please use local TV stations or a local NOAA weather radio. Some city listings may use NOAA broadcasts that are from surrounding cities. Do not rely on the broadcasts from this application for life or death decisions.
This is a pro key to remove ads from the free version of Eye In Sky Weather. You still need the free version installed.
Eye In Sky Weather is for those who like their weather clean, simple and beautiful.
The app includes 14 of the best weather icon sets available, with the ability to add your own icon sets.
Four widgets and an expandable notification are available which are highly customizable.
Also has a DashClock extension.
A pro key is available to remove ads and support development :)
Get right to the weather detail you want to see quickly and easily. Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data available (such as rainfall radar and surface pressure charts) sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 1 hour time intervals (3 hours for longer term forecasts)
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* 24 different charts/graphs to visualize your weather data
* 7 UK Mountain region specific forecasts
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Optimized for tablets and all devices in vertical or horizontal orientation
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at many different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future. Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity, ultra violet index (UV) and air quality index.
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
Mountain area forecasts are available for the Brecon Beacons, East Highland, West Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia and Yorkshire Dales and include detailed hazard and forecast information specific to the mountain areas.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is the full premium edition with no ads, two premium version only widgets, and premium maps access with the ability to view future radar and chart forecasts.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
. Simple, elegant design
. Bold use of color to increase legibility
. Timeline forecast so you can easily glance at the information
. Time machine forecasting to check the whether months/years in advance
. Local weather alerts front and centre
. Multiple weather provider options
. Great theme customisation options (choose colours)
. Easy to understand graphs and charts of temperature, rain etc...
. Android wear support
. Table layout
. Multi language support
. Powered by the hyperlocal weather service, Forecast (and others)
The application is in beta, so please send any issues to email@example.com
This is the first app in the world with radar, hurricane tracking, earthquakes and alerts widgets.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, MeteoEarth truly brings the weather to life using high-end gaming technology and extraordinary graphics. Connectivity with MiraCast/Chromecast means you can also enjoy this remarkable weather app on your TV – MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other!
• Navigate the 3D globe at the touch of a button
• Zoom in and out and spin seamlessly from place to place
• Pause to highlight particular weather conditions and move easily back and forward
• Save an unlimited number of favourite locations
• 24 hour forecasts
• Track cloud movement, thunderstorms, high and low pressure systems
• Choose which layers to display (for example, cloud cover, rain or wind) – the Premium option supports the simultaneous display of several of these weather layers
This interactive app never fails to amaze and impress as you home in on a rain front moving over Europe and then smoothly move about to show cloud cover, wind streams, rain or snow heading for the Rocky Mountains. Some of the latest new features include:
• Enjoy the more detailed temperature map with beautiful visuals of the geographic terrain
• Look at the weather via images from tens of thousands of live webcams covering popular destinations around the world - through a link with webcams.travel
• Download the data and continue to use MeteoEarth even when there is no signal
You can really show off with MeteoEarth – here are just a few of the additional elements:
• Switch to climate data mode for a global overview of climatic conditions or to check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year
• View precise information for a specific location using the magnifying glass
• Complement your MeteoEarth forecasts with more detailed observational data from WeatherPro using a direct connection between the two apps
Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for extended five day forecasts and full access to the Tropical Storm Tracker. It also supports checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the jetstream; and displaying several weather layers (for example, cloud cover, rain or pressure) in combination. One subscription covers Premium services on MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and WeatherPro.
For status updates please follow MeteoEarth at http://twitter.com/meteoearth or visit www.MeteoEarth.com for further detail.
See the weather in stunning high-definition videos, get accurate weather forecasts all around the world, with 7-day and hourly forecasts, and use an on-screen clock.
• Works on all Android phones and tablets.
• Gorgeous animations depicting the current weather.
• Add an unlimited number of cities.
• 7-day and hourly forecast.
• Swipe the screen to switch between your cities.
• Enable from Settings: Precipitation, Heat Index, Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Chill and Visibility.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Simple and fast
Application uses less battery power.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->Location services->GPS satellites enable
TO USE: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers
Next 12 Hours Forecast On/Off: Double tab
HD Image Update
Weather widget with size of 4x1, 4x1 and 2x1 with ability to disable clock, auto location, week weather and customizing interface.
You can use your own icons, you need to put them into android/data/ru.nikita.weatherwidget_en folder.
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic wether update
- Re-sizable widget
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OW and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
- 7 days forecast
- hourly forecast
These are required for getting your local weather using location services.
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: email@example.com
- Material Design
- Hyper accurate Forecast.io powered weather data (down to the minute weather!)
- Weather Alert notifications
- Persistent notification (optional)
- Card UI style
- Minutely, hourly, daily weather data
- Hour by hour weather information for the next week (compared to 48 hours in other apps) available by swiping to the side!
- Highly detailed and customized "daily" information
- Highly configurable cards:
- Tropics conditions (tropical storms, hurricanes, etc)
- Current moon phase
- Sunrise and sunset
- UV index
- Netatmo station (requires login)
- Ski and marine conditions
- Device sensors (humidity, temp, etc)
- Latest earthquake
- Your exact location
- Air quality
- Wind conditions
- GOES-15 (space weather)
- And many more!
- Ability to save and view custom locations
- Beautiful animations
- Light, Dark, and Automatic Themes!
- Fused location provider for hyper accurate location based weather data!
- Multiple maps for radar, wind, temp, etc!
- Muzei integration
- DashClock integration
- 6 widgets (with many more coming!)
- NWS / NOAA Audio Streams (still in BETA)
- Day Dream
- Pull to refresh
- Settings (who doesn't love those?)
- Charts for minute by minute and hour by hour precipitation (charts never lie)
- All the contact information you could ever ask for in the "About" section
atmosHere Weather is making weather on Android smarter! By dynamically prioritizing data, and changing the app look or feel based on current conditions. You get down to the minute weather (Example, "Rain starting in 15 minutes, ending in 12"), which means you can plan what you do next. If there's rain in the forecast, you'll also get traffic information, making it easier to know what's going on around you! The app is designed to focus around what's going on at your EXACT location at this EXACT moment. atmosHere Weather is leading the way in contextual weather, and creating a seamless experience.
"The app costs $3.99, but if you really want to have the most detailed weather info, this looks like a good option." - BGR
"Why would I spend $3.99 on a weather app you might currently be asking yourselves? That's simple. It's a truly amazing app." - io9
Your typical Android widget, day dream, and optional persistent notification (with adjustable update frequency) are also included!
Join the G+ Community to keep up with development, report bugs, request features, and soon alpha/beta builds! https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114883630278393858359
Feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Check the about section for more contact information!
*Ratings and feedback via any form of contact are greatly appreciated. Please leave an actual comment with your rating, regardless of the star rating. If you rate it 1 star and do not tell me why, I cannot fix or improve the app!*
Don't get caught unprepared by an extreme weather event! Active Alerts app provides you with the continuous update on watches, warnings and advisories issued by the National Weather Service (USA).
Get up-to-date alerts on tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, floods, fires, winter storms, damaging winds, thunderstorms and more.
Easy to set system gives you an overview of all the alerts issued for your state and location.
Click on alert to get a detailed description and preparedness instructions.
Set a sound and buzz notification to get informed when an extreme alert (such as a tornado warning) is issued for your location.
* Select a state or a marine zone to monitor
* Select an update interval to automatically refresh the alerts for your location
* Sort the alerts by severity, type, date, location
* Set a sound and buzz notification to get informed when the extreme or extreme + severe alerts are issued
* View the full list of alerts for your state, or shorten the list by severity type and location
* Use GPS receiver in your phone to update your location with a click of a button
* Click on an alert title to see the full information including alert effective date and time, locations affected, severity level and probability, full alert description, and emergency response instructions