The application is in beta, so please send any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Layout gives you the information you need with no clutter.
- Radar (PRECIP-ET/N1P)
- Watches, warnings and alerts.
Weather Office has been designed to provide stable, fast and reliable performance. No needless delays like other products and no loading screens to view more than one forecast and no features you don't use.
Weather Office is rock solid and screaming fast.
We know you will enjoy having great weather data on your Android Device with Weather Office from X2 Studios.
Weather and forecasts are based on Environment Canada and/or NOAA/NWS data;
*Weather Office is ad supported.
Update: I have been very busy trying to make ends meet with other projects, unfortunately I was not able to successfully monetize this application and some very negative comments from users removed my passion and my drive to invest time on it, despite the many many more positive and supportive emails. I have decided to make the app free. I will be bringing it up to date and adding a few new features this summer when I can find time. I apologize for the delay in responding to any emails you may have sent, this year was quite difficult for me.
Be sure to download the EmWeather Icon Pack for more icon options! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EmWeather.Iconsets
*****************STAY SAFE FOR JUST A BUCK!*****************
**Throw us a facebook like
Not only are NOAA forecasts the most accurate, they provide unique point forecasts for every square mile which take into consideration all the variables affecting the weather at that point, such as altitude. This is especially useful in locations with highly dynamic weather patterns and is a great tool for being outdoors.
-View forecast & current conditions for your current location.
-View forecast & current conditions for any location in the United States and Canada by map.
-Save favorite locations to quickly retrieve forecasts for them.
-Animated radar, cloud cover, precipitation & pressure imagery over Google Maps
-Map measuring tool to measure distance and elevation
-Hazardous weather alerts
-Current conditions notification
-Home screen widget
-Light and dark Material themes
-Optimized for tablets
-Android Wear support
An ad-free version of this app is also available:
Please e-mail me below with any bug reports or features requests. Thanks!
✔ No ads
✔ Support for over 800 locations across Canada
✔ Animated radar imagery
✔ Notification weather and status bar temperature
✔ Severe weather warnings
✔ Humidex and wind chill ('Feels like' temperature)
✔ Many other metrics (Wind speed, humidity, visibility, etc)
Widgets are currently not supported.
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
Included all provinces and cities in Canada as provided by Environment Canada.
It remembers the last province and city you selected and will load as default.
Support both official languages.
Data connection is required to use and update weather information.
You're in control, not interval time update and App does not run in the background.
Simply just open the app to get the latest weather information.
Simple to use:
1. Touch province icon at the top
2. Select city from the fly out menu
3. 24 hours forecast
4. Sun rise and Sun set
Note: Slide left edge for cities selection
Simple to use and No ADS
The app is simple to use and displays a wealth of weather information right at your fingertips:
- All the details: current conditions, temperature, visibility, wind, pressure, etc.
- Hourly forecasts for a whole 24 hour period
- Weekly forecast with detailed descriptions
- Animated radar loops
- Sunrise and sunset times
This application is an ALERT Notification system for individuals to send to their family, friends and emergency professionals to be able to locate you FOLLOWING an incident.
Following the Moore Oklahoma tornadoes, it was reported by the American Red Cross that many individuals said they did not take shelter because they were afraid that nobody would find them. Also people didn’t know exactly where their children at school or other family members actually went to take cover.
The FIND ME – Tornado Safety App , once activated by the individual, will alert (via text, email and phone message) a pre-determined list of contacts that shelter has been taken. The application will in a future update also be synced to Facebook and Twitter to make posts to general audiences.
With the push of one icon on the mobile device, FIND ME will register the last known GPS Location of the individual, as well as a custom input of a specific location within the structure where shelter has been taken.
While this Application is primarily a notification tool for the Individual and family and friends during a tornado, there is a larger scale function of this application if overlaid with a product such as ESRI’s Community Software. If community first responders, State Emergency Management or FEMA utilizes the ESRI Community software during an active tornado, the FIND ME –Tornado Safety App is overlaid on this software , officials could see immediately where people have taken shelter and could be trapped and need rescuing.
No subscription charges! Only one one-time cost of $2.99 for peace of mind.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Our weather data is from Environment Canada - the most accurate source.
Please check screenshot for all features.
weather notification, Canada weather, Canadian weather, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, commuter, AccuWeather, The Weather Channel, WeatherBug
* Feature Graphic is from Chi King
Alerts from news sources can take several minutes to appear, and if you lose power you may not have access to the news.
With Tornado Alert, any user who sees a tornado can send an alert to all other users of the app within 20 miles that there is a tornado near by.
Alerts are normally delivered to all users in less than 5 seconds.
In addition to this, users are notified whenever they are in a "Tornado Warning" or "Tornado Watch" area, within 1 minute of the alert being declared.
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/TornadoAlertApp
If you have any questions or feedback, our twitter feed is manned throughout the day.
You can read more about the app at http://silverwraith.com/blog/2012/03/tornado-alert-app/
Download Tornado Alert today, report tornados, and help save a life!
While we do our best to filter out false reports of tornados, we depend on the community to help everyone get through the tornado season.
We cannot guarantee that every tornado will get an alert - as more users join and alert others on tornados, we hope to develop Tornado Alert into the fastest early warning system for tornados in the country.
A tornado alert siren is used to provide emergency warning of natural destructive weather patterns such as tornadoes and can be as loud as 135 decibels at 100 feet.
This app gives you the American Signal T-128 that you can turn on and off at will. It also shows a tornado in action.
This is the most realistic tornado siren alert for when you need it in an emergency or maybe just to prank your friends and family.
The ALERT FM App integrates the critically acclaimed iMap Weather Radio with the reliability of ALERT FM’s state and local citizen notification. Before, during, and after a critical event receive timely localized emergency information- everything from weather alerts to available shelter locations- delivered right to your mobile device.
ALERT FM is used by a rapidly growing number of state and local officials to notify their citizens about emergency situations. The ALERT FM App provides users with weather forecasts, current conditions, radar updated every 5 minutes, and advisories/ watches/ warnings for both your preset and current locations across the United States. Additionally, you can receive information from federal, state and local emergency officials such as storm precautions and evacuations, hazardous chemical spills, major accidents, Amber Alerts, and more.
The ALERT FM App is free to download. The emergency alerting and basic weather functionality is available for free and there is an In-App Purchase option for upgraded weather functionality.
What you get for Free?
*Emergency information sent from federal and state sources for the jurisdiction that you registered for when you downloaded the app- are received on your phone through push notifications (alerts sent to your phone even when the app is closed) and appear under “Text Alerts” in the app.
*Over 100 types of weather advisories, watches, and warnings plus forecasts and radar updated every 5 minutes are available for up to 5 saved locations and your current location using your phone’s GPS.
*Weather advisories, watches, and warnings are available by opening the app and clicking on the badge next to the selected location (push notifications for weather are available for $9.99 - see below).
*A badge indicates you have an active alert. The number next to the badge indicates how many alerts are in effect.
NOTE: Custom Alerts, found under SETTINGS, can only be selected for Push Notifications. This setting allows you to select what advisories, watches, or warnings that you want pushed to your phone. Although the alerts read "disabled" with the free features, you will receive all advisories, watches, and warnings for your saved and current locations as stated above.
Upgrade to a Weather Radio for $9.99 and receive….
*Push Notifications (alerts sent to your phone even when the app is closed) for weather advisories, watches, and warnings.
*Voice Audio- spoken weather forecasts, watches and warnings.
*Map Overlay- additional display layers on the radar map, including warnings/watches, hurricane tracks, and more.
* The $9.99 is a one time purchase
*National Weather Service data and alerting available for the United States only
*Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
The weather RADAR and weather alerts are US-based. ALERT FM does not yet include most international locations RADAR data or internationally issued weather alerts.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay for 3GS models
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Earthquake plotting - tap on an earthquake to display its detail
Don't get caught unprepared by an extreme weather event! Active Alerts app provides you with the continuous update on watches, warnings and advisories issued by the National Weather Service (USA).
Get up-to-date alerts on tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, floods, fires, winter storms, damaging winds, thunderstorms and more.
Easy to set system gives you an overview of all the alerts issued for your state and location.
Click on alert to get a detailed description and preparedness instructions.
Set a sound and buzz notification to get informed when an extreme alert (such as a tornado warning) is issued for your location.
* Select a state or a marine zone to monitor
* Select an update interval to automatically refresh the alerts for your location
* Sort the alerts by severity, type, date, location
* Set a sound and buzz notification to get informed when the extreme or extreme + severe alerts are issued
* View the full list of alerts for your state, or shorten the list by severity type and location
* Use GPS receiver in your phone to update your location with a click of a button
* Click on an alert title to see the full information including alert effective date and time, locations affected, severity level and probability, full alert description, and emergency response instructions