Using FetalGrowth, OB/GYN medical staff may quickly detect fetal growth related problems such as the Small for Gestational Age condition.
You may choose between full parameter calculators/customized growth charts and theirs respective simplified versions. The latter come in handy whenever some or most of the information regarding pregnancy (mother & fetus) is not available.
Main features include:
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized singleton pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a singleton pregnancy.
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized multiple (twins) pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a multiple (twins) pregnancy.
-In all cases you may choose to save the information regarding a patient and check it at a later time, adding new percentile calculations, reviewing the growth charts, and tracking the fetal growth over time. You may delete individual percentile calculations or the entire patient information.
-In all cases you may save the growth charts as an image on your device, for later checking, comparison, and sharing with peers, etc.
FetalGrowth is an app built by professionals for professionals!
CM40 is responsible for the development of FetalGrowth.
- Francisco Cabrera Morales: MD, OB/GYN expert, Head of the Maternal-Fetal Medical Unit at the “Hospital Materno-Infantíl” de Canarias”, Spain. Founder of the iCOG- Instituto Canario de Obstetricia y Ginecologia, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Cristian Munteanu: PhD in Computer Science, MSc, BSc in Electrical Engineering.
FetalGrowth is based on the following medical literature:
- for singleton pregnancies:
1. Gardosi J, Francis A. A customized standard to assess fetal growth in a US population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;201:25.e1-7.
2. Gardosi J, Clausson B, Francis A. The value of customised centiles in assessing perinatal mortality risk associated with parity and maternal size. BJOG 2009;116:1356–1363.
3. Figueras F, Meler E, Iraola A, Eixarch E, Coll O, Figueras J, Francis A, Gratacos E, Gardos J. Customized birthweight standards for a Spanish population. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 136 (2008) 20–24.
4. Gardosi J: et all. GROW documentation.
5. Hutcheon J, Zhang X, Cnattingius S, Kramer M, Platt R. Customised birthweight percentiles: does adjusting for maternal characteristics matter? BJOG 2008;115:1397–1404.
6. Ego A, Subtil D, Grange G, Thiebaugeorges O, Senat MV, Vayssiere C, Zeitlin J. Customised versus population-based birth weight standards for identifying growth restricted infants: a French multicenter study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006;194:1042–1049.
-for twins pregnancies:
1. Odibo AO, Cahill AG, Goetzinger KR, Harper LM, Tuuli MG, Macones GA. Customized growth chart for twin gestations to optimize identification of small for gestational age fetuses at risk for intra-uterine fetal death. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Jan 17. doi: 10.1002/uog.12404
2. Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome by Isaac Blickstein and Louis G. Keith (Mar 8, 2005)
Terms & Conditions
FETAL GROWTH app is provided “As Is”' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. CM40 does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the app. Moreover, the app does not possess any approval nor clearance from any health service, institution, or agency. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. CM40 cannot accept responsibility for any clinical diagnoses or decisions made on the basis of the FETAL GROWTH app.
Voltado para médicos, traz um conteúdo rico com exemplos de casos reais, vídeos de cirurgias, fotos e opções de tratamentos.
O conteúdo foi desenvolvido pelo renomado ortopedista Rogério Teixeira da Silva, Mestre e Doutor em Ortopedia e Medicina Esportiva pela Unifesp, Coordenador do NEO – Núcleo de Estudos em Esportes e Ortopedia e Diretor da Sociedade Brasileira de Artroscopia e Traumatologia do Esporte da SBOT.
Com certeza, um material que vai ser de grande valia a profissionais que prezam pela qualidade e assertividade em suas intervenções médicas.
Helpful pediatric app for pediatricians, developed by a pediatrician. Helps with:
• Body percentiles: Calculation of several somatic percentiles (height, weight, head circumference, BMI etc.) according to:
- Kromeyer-Hauschild et al. 2001
- Braegger C et al. 2011 (Züricher Longitudinalstudie)
- KiGGS study RKI 2013
- WHO Growth Charts
- CDC Growth Charts 2000
• Blood Pressure percentiles: Normal values for blood pressure according to:
- KiGGS study RKI 2013
- AHA 4. Task Force Report 2005
• Pediatric Echocardiography: Z-Scores for pediatric echocardiography according to:
- Gautier et al. 2010
- Kampmann et al. 2000
- Zilberman et al. 2005
- Peterssen et al. 2008
- Dallaire et al. 2011
- Koestenberger et. al 2009, 2012, 2012, 2014
• Fetal echocardiography: Z-Scores for fetal echocardiography according to:
- Lee 2010
• Birth percentiles: Calculation for term and preterm newborns according to:
- Voigt et al. 2006
- Fenton TR, Kim JH. A systematic review and meta-analysis to revise the Fenton growth chart for preterm infants. BMC Pediatr. 2013; 13:59 biomedcentral.com/1471-2431/13/59
• Spirometry normal values: Spirometric z-scores and normal values according to:
- Quanjer, P.H. et al. 2012
• Kidney percentiles: Z-Scores for ultrasound according to:
- Deeg/Weitzel et al. 1997
- Weizel 2012
• Syringe pump: Calculates Dosage or other parameters
• Gestational age: No more counting days/weeks in calendars
• QTc calculator: Corrected QT interval, QTc, either by RR-Interval or heart rate
• Body surface area: BSA according to Mosteller or DuBois
• ECG normal values: For Children and adults according to Park MK and Guntheroth WG 2006
• Target height: Estimated target height calculated by their parent's height according to Hermanussen et al 2003
• Hyperbilirubinemia: Thresholds for phototherapy and exchange transfusion according to the german AWMF guideline 024 - 007
No warranty. Use it only as control to your own calculations