Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run a Torrent Tracker
- Secure the Torrent Tracker by enabling SSL
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access the torrents tracker
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The Torrent Tracker can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple Torrent Trackers
- For every Torrent Tracker you can set name, port, torrents folder, announce URL, torrent extension, enable folder listener (for adding new torrents), only access from certain IP addresses, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, enable SSL
- If you enable SSL: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Ever wanted to download a file or a torrent on your Android, but it was too big? Have µTorrent installed at home? µMobile is meant for you!
µMobile allows you to connect to your µTorrent and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several µTorrent servers? Often connect to it from home or work ? uMobile handles connection to different µTorrent and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for files from anything. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder. Mininova is included by default and more are available on my website !
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to µMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your µTorrent access to the Internet? uMobile handles HTTP and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
Finally, µMobile is available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish !
# Handles configuration for several uTorrent
# Handles several configurations per server (local, SSH, ...)
# Works with uTorrent version 1.x, 2.x and the new 3.x version !
# Connects through HTTP or HTTP over SSH
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Handles Bittorrent files (*.torrent)
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers (available on website: The Pirate Bay, Extra torrent, isoHunt, Torrent 411, and many more !)
# Supports private searchers (see website)
# Can shutdown/restart server from the settings !
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# Available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish
NB: Please note that NOTHING gets downloaded on your device. Orders are sent remotely to your µTorrent server at home, and downloads are done there.
Most popular clients are supported, including uTorrent, Transmission, rTorrent, BitTorrent 6, Deluge, Vuze, Bitflu, BitComet, Qbittorrent, Ktorrent and Torrentflux-b4rt. Plus Synology, D-Link and Buffalo NAS clients.
Transdrone is the little brother to Transdroid. Looking for integrated torrent search or RSS feeds? Then you might check out the full Transdroid version at https://www.transdroid.org
To download the data, the torrent client app must be installed.
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utorrent.client&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS51dG9ycmVudC5jbGllbnQiXQ.. )
1. Bitsnoop search
2. Recent Searches auto-complete
This app uses the Bitsnoop API
TAG : bitsnoop, torrent search, torrent
** Add torrents directly from .torrent file feature added!
Torrent Manager allows you to take control of your remote uTorrent, Vuze / Azureus, Transmission and Deluge clients. With this app you will be able to list, add, remove, start, stop and manage the queue order all your torrents from your remote desktop.
Using the already native Web APIs present in both clients (Web UI for uTorrent, Vuze Web Remote Plugin for Vuze / Azureus, Web Client for Transmission and Deluge Web UI), you can successfully manage your torrents on your Android Phone or Tablet. Native support for magnet/torrent links: just click on a magnet link to add the torrent on your client.
Please visit our website for more information and tutorials on how to configure the torrent clients: http://torrentmanager.jpsfs.com
Before posting a negative review due to server connection issues, please test if your server is currently running, and, if needed, you have already changed the firewall settings on both server and router. Please feel free to contact me using the support email address if you find any problem.
** DISCLAMER: This application will not download the torrents to your phone. In order to put it to good use, you should have already configured your torrent client on your pc. Please check your server configurations using your browser before testing it on this application.
Keywords: torrent, vuze, utorrent, transmission, deluge, azureus, magnet, remote
Confirmed compatibility with models RT-AC68U, RT-N66U, RT-AC66U, RT-N55U, RT-N56U, DSL-N55, RT-N50U, RT-N16, RT-N14 (list based on positive feedbacks in comments)
Open-source project. Codebase: http://code.google.com/p/asus-download-master-client/
- This application will not download torrents to your phone/tablet.
- In order to make it work you must have already configured your qBittorrent Web UI. Please check your server configurations with your browser before using this app.
- To start using the app, you must set your qBittorrent server's settings and account by selecting 'Settings' from the left menu.
If you need help setting the application check the documentation pages http://git.io/pQB5
* Add torrents directly, by clicking the link on your device's browser or from downloaded .torrent files.
* Pause, resume, or delete with its downloaded data individual torrents. Pause or resume all torrents
* Set and save a connection accounts (up to three servers for the Pro version)
* Design for phone and tablets
* Support for qBittorrent servers: 2.x, 3.1.x, 3.2.x and 3.3.x
* https protocol support
* RSS support
* Web server sub-folder publishing support
* Magnet support
qBittorrent Client (free) vs. qBittorrent Client Pro
Both versions have the same functions for handling qBittorrent servers, but qBittorrent Client Pro is the paid version which includes a nicer UI, the latest features and fixes of qBittorrent Client for Android, and it's Ads-free!!
Keywords: torrent, qbittorrent, magnet, remote
If you liked qBittorrent Client check out the Pro version here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lgallardo.qbittorrentclientpro
Just feed it to our app and leave the rest to us.
Based on the keyword specified by the user, our app searches torrentz.in every 10 mins and alerts its users incase of any update. Furthermore, you can also set the seeds and peers for your keywords.
We hope to save you time and effort.
torrentz, torrent alert, torrent watch
NOTE: There is a LITE version of this application available which is tailored for home/small office use. It comes with simplified interface and is best used to access one particular installation.
Display options and supported functions:
- Android Soft Keypad
- Zoom, Pan and Rotation of the view
- Auto scale can be enabled in menu Options
- Full screen can be enabled in menu Options (on smartphone with external keys Menu/Home/Back)
- Configuration pages with 100 stations
- Character set: ISO-8859-1 (Latin1), Greek, Cyrillic, Katakana and Hiragana
It connects through the Transmission web interface, to manage your torrents.
The app is designed to give you access to the most important information and functions with minimal navigation needed, even on a relatively small mobile screen.
Read more about transmission on their official homepage: https://www.transmissionbt.com/
Current main features of the app:
• list, filter, search, sort torrents
• pause, start, delete etc. torrents
• monitor and limit global speeds
• add torrents (manually or just by tapping on torrent files or magnet links)
• set download location when adding torrents
• remember download locations for later use
• monitor and modify all server settings
• handle multiple accounts
• view and edit torrent details, like files peers, torrent specific limits etc.
• optimized for long torrent lists
• multiple torrent list looks to choose from, with different level of details
To contribute or become a beta tester visit the google+ community:
I am continuously working on new features, feel free to share your thoughts, I will try to prioritize the most needed features based on your feedback.
Pro version features:
- Trackers control: add, delete, sort, group operations
- Sorting of torrents and files by any field
- Torrent properties control
- Full Transmission options control
- Torrents queue control
- Move torrent(s) data to other location
- Rename torrents or files
- Transmission statistics report
Generic features list:
- Fastest data retrival speed
- SSL connection support
- Multiple hosts support
- Download information Widget: displays torrents processing progress and speeds
- Download complete notifications
- Select files when adding new torrent
- File browser feature when adding local torrents
- Browse folders on server for data location
- Flexible torrent filter
- Chose fields to display
- Simple speed throttle control
- Group operations with torrent and files
- Add torrent by URL, magnet link or file
- Set torrents and files priority
- Chose files to download/skip
- Automatic refresh
- Full torrent properties report
- UTF-8 support in file names and filter
* Mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...), roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
Translated in over 20 languages.
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us for a refund, or if you want to help us to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
- List of current downloads.
- Stop/Resume all downloads.
- Select and deselect files to download.
- Remove and delete all files.
- Add torrents for download directly from the android browser.
- Move the selected torrent to an specific folder on your device.
The easiest way to manage your transmission server and organize your downloads remotely.
It works perfectly with your popcorn hour (networked media tank, nmt), xbmc, HTPC and many more!
Actually it does work on any device with Transmission Server installed, with a version higher than 1.7.x
You can browse
- Devices and their properties
- Services and their properties
- Actions and invoke them
Source code available at https://github.com/mikebevz/UPnPBrowser
There is an error on Android 3.0+ which is caused by error in underlying library (CyberLink for Java). We're working hard on fixing it.