• Sports Coaches.
• School Teachers.
• League Organisers.
• Sports players or teams.
• Social Groups.
• Competitive minded individuals.
Tournament Maker provides a host of features that make planning and managing any game or tournament a breeze. With Tournament Maker you can:
• Customise your tournament settings and create a tailor made tournament.
• Choose from a Round Robin (League), Knockout or Round Robin & Knockout Combination format.
• Preview fixture lists, review previous round of play and check out league positions.
• Save, review and manage multiple Tournaments.
• Completely randomise the team listings and the order of play.
• Manage tournaments and games in real-time at the field or at the event.
• Assign teams automatically (by colour or animal), or via your Contact List or manually.
• Use previous tournaments over and over again.
• Set up a new tournament whenever and wherever you are.
• Leave bulky equipment or pen & paper at home.
• Access a comprehensive set of easy to follow instructions.
Tournament Maker can be used for so many different sporting activities or just for fun games with family and friends. In fact, it can be used pretty much for anything that has a competitive edge. Spend your time playing not administrating. The Tournament Maker can be used for:
• Ball Games – Soccer, Football, Rugby, Aussie Rules, Basketball, Volleyball etc
• Racquet Sports - Tennis, , Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis etc
• Bat & Ball Sports - Cricket, Baseball, Softball, Golf etc
• Social Sports – Golf, Pool, Snooker, Darts, Chess, Board Games, Card Games etc
• Non Sports – Quizzes, Spelling Bee, Drinking Games etc
“…I have all I need to manage multiple tournaments, right there, on the field. Great tool…”
C. Condliffe, Head of PE at Wellington High School
“…its so easy to manage the kids football games and keep track of their performance over time…”
M. Dunne, North Wellington 1st Team Captain and Junior Coach
“…a group of social club members meets every other week to partake in a different Alternative Sport. I don’t know what we would do without Tournament Maker…”
S. Smith, ASAW Member
“…I love using Tournament Maker with my friends when we go down the local bar for a few games of darts or pool. It’s just so easy, even after a few drinks…”
B. Osborne, Tournament Maker user
- Results and Standings
- Maps to Fields and Locations
- Places to Stay
- Fun things to do
It can be used to organise 5 a side football tournaments, fifa/pro evo tournaments, as well as many other sports.
Originally designed for tablets and larger screens.
A very basic knock-out system where teams are randomly placed against another team with the losing team being knocked out.
Group Stages + Knock-out
This feature firstly places the teams randomly into groups of 4 teams where the top 2 teams of each group go through to the knock-out stages. During this group stage each team is given a relevant skill level which is then used to strategically put teams against each other in the knock-out stages to try to lead to a climactic final.
Group Stages + Ladder
Again teams placed into a random groups of 4 to determine a skill level but instead of only the top 2 teams getting through to the next round, all of the teams are put into a ladder where the algorithms will attempt to match teams against teams of a similar skill without playing the same team multiple times. The ladder stage will continue to produce matches as long as the user wants. The overall table is updated to determine the winner when needed.
Updates planned to improved the matching algorithms as well as adding new features such as saving tournaments, saving teams and uploading tournaments and scores for games to a website.
This free version of the application only allows you to use the basic knock-out feature of the application to give users a feel for the app. Please buy the app to get access to the more advanced features which implement the more complicated algorithms to try to give teams more satisfaction during the tournament.
Need to find your next game? How about a player's next game? Need to find a venue with directions to make the next game? Wondering where a team is from? How about the latest score in pool and bracket play? Need to see who advanced in a bracket? All this and more can be found on the NHR State Tournament application.
- Team details
- Venue locations and directions
- View team schedule and scores
- View event schedule and scores
- Bracket results
More from developer
Use our app to track your favorite teams, get notifications of score updates and check out your competition!
Save your favorite events and your teams so you can quickly and easily access the information you need.