Burning Sand is a virtual sandbox, where you can draw objects with many differen elements that interact with each other.
* Fastest falling sand game in the market
* Multitouch drawing
* Accelerometer gravity
* Custom mods
* Load/Save sandboxes
* More than 60 elements
* More than 200 interactions
* More than 20 drawing tools
If you have questions please visit:
But those are only the base elements included with the game. With the power of the Custom Element Editor, you can create, modify, and save your own elements. The only limitation is your imagination! Best of all, we've opened up almost every single property that regular elements have, meaning you can create entirely unique elements.
Key features of the app include:
- Custom element editor
- Real gravity control (accelerometer control, enabled via the preferences)
- Heat dynamics and phase transitions between elements
- Psuedo-realistic fluid dynamics
- Explosives like C4 and Oil
- Saving and loading as many scenes as you want
Have a friend who also has this app? You can copy over files between devices to share the exciting scenes and elements you've created (this is still experimental). All of the elements you create are located at /sdcard/thelements/elements and any scenes you save are located at /sdcard/thelements/saves.
To learn more, visit our google code page at http://code.google.com/p/thelements/. Comments or questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Start pouring away to experience this special sand piling on your screen!
"Even the least creative can become an artist." -MNloon22
"Incredibly calming, and rather entertaining too." -Hetalian Otaku
"This is the perfect anti stress app for a mind with a creative itch." -Scarlet Camellia
"I was feeling anxious and stressed and after finishing one piece on Thisissand I felt so much better. It really is like being hypnotised!" -Violetlove
"My crush talked to me because of this. I was playing during class and she asked what this app was called. It made my year 😉👏" -SK8MONKEY288
* Feed and take care of Pou, and watch it grow!
* Play Games in the Game Room and collect Coins!
* Experiment with Potions at the Lab!
* Customize Pou's appearance!
* Try out new Outfits, Hats and Eyeglasses!
* Customize each room's Wallpaper!
* Unlock Achievements and Special items!
* Visit and play with your friends!
* Talk to Pou and listen back!
We're always listening to your suggestions to improve Pou and add new stuff! If you have any issue with the game, just contact us and we will help you! (we can't reply to comments)
Pou is available in English, French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Persian and Arabic.
Presented by PONOS
Help our friendly dessert reach new heights in this action packed game.
Bounce from platform to platform, dodge the mean flies, and grab everything you can to get the highest score.
Great fun to play with friends, who can go the highest in Ice Cream Jump.
Gameplay tutorial video:
★★★★★ "Let's create! Pottery" is totally worth a look. The entire game is a very unique experience that works extremely well on the iPad. - Touch Arcade
★★★★★ The best part about "Let's create! Pottery" is that once you've unlocked everything you can let your imagination roam free and as time-wasters go, this is a truly unique experience. - App Spy
Assist the Cats with extremely simple controls and a straight-forward system!
No need to register to raise your own Battle Cat army! BATTLE WITH ALL THE CATS !!
☆ Super Simple Battle System
Just tap on the Cat you want to fight for you! Oh, and maybe fire the Cat Cannon once or twice.
Take down the enemy base!
☆Super Simple Levelling System
Use the XP you get from clearing stages to level up the Cats! Once they hit level 10, it's evolution time!!
☆Super Simple Fun! The Battle Cats
Collect the treasures while you take over the world!
Draw new rare and exotic Cats(?) !!
Fight really weird and interesting enemies!
... BUT WAIT the Special Cats are even weirder.
Perfect for Casual Play! Fun for all ages, anyone (and their cat too!) can play with the "Battle Cats"!
What type of Cats will you battle with today? Bring on the weirdly cute Battle Cat army!
* "The Battle Cats" requires a network connection for reliable access to gameplay features.
* Downloading or updating "The Battle Cats" requires a stable network connection to prevent errors.
A notification of a large download will appear before installation.
If you are not in a location with strong Wi-Fi, please remove the checkbox "Update over Wi-Fi only (Android)" or turn “Use Cellular Data" on before you begin downloading.
An unstable connection environment during download and/or updates may result in installation issues.
* There will be regular updates for "The Battle Cats" with new and improved features. However, some devices may not be able to support these changes.
Please be aware of this before you update, if you are unsure please feel free to contact our tech support at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
By downloading and playing "The Battle Cats", you agree to these Terms.
Presented by PONOS
Includes glow-in-the-dark paint!
This app comes with many tools including paintbrushes, pencils, and spray paint cans.
You will have hours of fun with this. Sketch, paint, draw, doodle. You are only limited by your imagination.
"A brilliant time-waster" - Life of Android
"Fun tool for those of you who are creative." - Appolicious
"Definitely worth checking out" - DroidGamers
With "Let's Create: Pottery" making ceramics has never been more simple and fun! Become a true artist and create "one of a kind" pottery items and share them with your friends! Throw the clay on the wheel, release all your artistic talents and take benefit of dozens of materials available in order to create your own design! Even when you glaze and fire your very first pot you will feel accomplished and relaxed as pottery is the best way to relieve your everyday stress and find your inner peace. An amazing, therapeutic and uplifting experience you can enjoy with your family and friends!
- amazing stuns
- realistic ragdoll physics
- several campaigns
- exclusive soundtrack
- hardcore gameplay for mature gamers
ReactionLab is a pixelated particle simulation game similar to falling sand. It features over 40 elements, and 70+ different particle types.
Draw elements onto the canvas and watch them interact in real time; try to discover all the different reactions. There are 45+ different achievements to attain, and endless undiscovered combinations.
- Black Hole
- Electric Pump
- Life (based on Conway's Game of Life)
- Aerolucent (only gasses pass through this)
- Aqualucent (only liquids pass through this)
- Baking Soda
- Heating Coil *New*
- Steam Turbine *New*
- Concrete *New*
As well as several more 'hidden' elements which can be discovered through reactions.
Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hunterforsyth.reactorlabfree
- 1GHz CPU.
- Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Got a suggestion for a new element? Found a bug? Hate mail? Leave a review below, I'll read every one.
****English, and Spanish versions available!****
Manipulate gravity to create planets and keep them alive, then lead them to steal resources and start wars between each other in the ultimate solar system sandbox on Android.
Solar Forge is the first of it's kind on android. It's a a solar system sandbox game with surreal and endless gameplay. You take complete control over your solar system. You can choose what planets go to war. If you want a certain planet to win you use your gravity well to slam asteroids into either the enemy planet, or it's ships. You can also make planets collect resources to keep the population thriving.
Solar Forge features great gameplay and hours of fun. It also has plenty of other features to keep the player happy for hours.
- Planet creation system
- Resource usage system
- Resource collecting system
- Planetary space war
- Rename planets
- Planetary intelligence
- Binary Systems
- Multiple types of suns
- Multiple backgrounds
- Endless gameplay
Recommended Requirements: We recommend that your phone have a 1ghz duel core, and 1gb of ram, or more.
Minimum Requirements: Minimum requirements for this game are that your phone has AT LEAST a 1ghz single core processor, and 500mb of ram. Anything less and the game will lag, and possibly not play.
If you like this game, please also try Can Knockdown 2! It has more levels, more game modes and even more fun!
If you see the game lagging, please continue playing. It should get smoother as you replay the same level again.
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
Based on the original "falling sand" game, this little time-waster lets you draw different elements and watch them interact. Set things on fire, grow a garden, create elaborate set-ups. Most elements can be set to either draw or emit by pressing again on the palette.
The interface is minimal to free up canvas space, but elements names are shown on selection and there are basic instructions and element descriptions when you press "?".
The premium version offers 27 elements, of which 17 can also emit (aka "spouts") by selecting them twice.
- Water / Spout
- Plant / Weed
- Fire / Torch
- Sand / Sand spout
- Oil / Oil spout
- Salt / Salt spout
- Methane / Methane spout
- Lava / Lava spout
- Steam / Steam spout
- Nitro / Nitro spout
- Napalm / Napalm spout
- Gunpowder / Gunpowder spout
- Detonating cord
- Cement / Cement spout
- Thermite / Thermite spout
- Plutonium / Plutonium spout
- Ice / Ice source
- Fireworks / Fireworks spout
Highly optimized to run very smooth on most devices.
1 GHz ARMv7 device.
MAKE SURE YOU'VE TRIED CAUSTIC ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS.
Once installed, simply close the installer and return to CAUSTIC, it will be unlocked. This app won't appear in your tray.
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
- Record directly from your Android device.
- Load any uncompressed, mono or stereo WAV, at any sampling rate or bit depth.
- Apply any of 16 of Caustic's effects and preview them in real-time, then stamp down and apply more.
- Process waveform audio with Fade In/Out, Normalize, Amplify, Reverse operations and more.
- Use Caustic's C-SFXR to generate retro video game sounds.
- Trim audio precisely, down to individual samples.
- View the frequency spectrum of your audio.
Volca Sample-specific features:
- Upload to any of the 100 sample slots and keep a database of your device's state.
- Clear all samples
- Restore factory samples
- Monitor device memory
This is not an official KORG app, it is made by me, Rej Poirier / SingleCellSoftware using the KORG volca sample SDK.
This app contains no ads, no IAPs and does not access the internet. If you'd like to support my work, please buy Caustic or any other of my apps.
Visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com for a free desktop (Windows/Mac) version too!
SwampWater was written for fun as my first Android project, which is why it's free, with no dodgy permissions. Enjoy.