Burning Sand is a virtual sandbox, where you can draw objects with many differen elements that interact with each other.
* Fastest falling sand game in the market
* Multitouch drawing
* Accelerometer gravity
* Custom mods
* Load/Save sandboxes
* More than 60 elements
* More than 200 interactions
* More than 20 drawing tools
But those are only the base elements included with the game. With the power of the Custom Element Editor, you can create, modify, and save your own elements. The only limitation is your imagination! Best of all, we've opened up almost every single property that regular elements have, meaning you can create entirely unique elements.
Key features of the app include:
- Custom element editor
- Real gravity control (accelerometer control, enabled via the preferences)
- Heat dynamics and phase transitions between elements
- Psuedo-realistic fluid dynamics
- Explosives like C4 and Oil
- Saving and loading as many scenes as you want
Have a friend who also has this app? You can copy over files between devices to share the exciting scenes and elements you've created (this is still experimental). All of the elements you create are located at /sdcard/thelements/elements and any scenes you save are located at /sdcard/thelements/saves.
Choose a background, and then start building as tall and as big as you want with a variety of shapes and sizes of sand blocks! Top off your cool castle with flags, umbrellas and other “beachy” items! Add surfers and other ocean scenery to your background! The array of choices will create a huge variety, so you will never build the same castle twice!
If you love to demolish and destroy your beautiful sand castles, you can! Just build another one! If you want to preserve your precious creation, you can do that too! Display it on Facebook, email it to a friend, or save it on your device to show it off or admire later.
You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out.
All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
You have only minutes before exhaustion hits.
Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire?
What will you do?
Explore, mine, craft and build in this giant and detailed sandbox game. Navigate huge simulated worlds thousands of blocks wide with a full temperature and climate system, seasons, an equator, and frozen poles. Explore complex cave systems and flowing water, and survive deserts and snowy mountain tops.
• Control your blockheads in a vast randomly generated world with oceans, mountains, forests, deserts and deep underground caves.
• Keep an eye on their needs - give them sleep, feed them, create clothing and shelter - and they'll be happier, quicker and more productive.
• Craft tools with the resources they find, and they'll be able to work even faster and find more resources.
• Upgrade workbenches and unlock more advanced items to craft.
• Discover precious stones and metals deep underground, or rare plants and animals on the surface.
• Craft a boat and navigate the oceans using the accurate night sky to guide you.
• Make fur clothing and venture to the North Pole.
• Pick coconuts at a tropical beach.
• Cook meat at a campfire.
• Build a marble palace.
• Paint the walls.
• Plant an orchard.
• Ride a donkey!
Enjoy this fun and amazing game by making huge castles with sand. No need to play with the messy sand, you can play the game at your home. Add accessories to your Sand Castle and make it the hugest castle there is on the beach. Be the king of the beach and show everyone your sand castle.
You can also show your castle to your friends on face book or you could even take a snap shot of it , to save it in your gallery.
===== FEATURES =====
- Attractive, colorful visuals – in a cinema-like setting.
- Several accessories to make Sand Castle with – ranging from simple Flags and Buckets
- Kids friendly content – A real eye candy for kids - Bring out the creativity in your children! No violence or monsters or zombies or scares.
- Scores of unlock able items within the in-game store!
- Share with friends – Share your Huge Sand Castles with your friends on Facebook.
This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money. On Google Wallet, you can configure parental controls to avoid unintentional purchases.
Contact us with any questions or comments: email@example.com
App supports Android 2.2(Froyo) to Android 4.x Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean.
All BGMs are the property of Kevin MacLeod. All rights reserved.
© 2001-2012 Kevin MacLeod.
This game physics simulates the phenomenon with powder (dots)!
You can choose more than 30 different variations of the dot.
Water, fire, oil, gunpowder, metal, seed, birds, Ant and more.
The various reactions when in hit with a dot and a dot.
The explosion on hit with fire and gunpowder.
Trees grow when in hit with the seed and sand.
In "Edit mode", you can make from scratch.
In "View mode", you can see the works that were made in the PC version.
(You can not upload from this app.)
Try our latest release! Battlelines: WW2 Arcade (Supports S4, and every device that has at least a 1ghz duel-core!)
****English, and Spanish versions available!****
Manipulate gravity to create planets and keep them alive, then lead them to steal resources and start wars between each other in the ultimate solar system sandbox on Android.
Solar Forge is the first of it's kind on android. It's a a solar system sandbox game with surreal and endless gameplay. You take complete control over your solar system. You can choose what planets go to war. If you want a certain planet to win you use your gravity well to slam asteroids into either the enemy planet, or it's ships. You can also make planets collect resources to keep the population thriving.
Solar Forge features great gameplay and hours of fun. It also has plenty of other features to keep the player happy for hours.
- Planet creation system
- Resource usage system
- Resource collecting system
- Planetary space war
- Rename planets
- Planetary intelligence
- Binary Systems
- Multiple types of suns
- Multiple backgrounds
- Endless gameplay
Recommended Requirements: We recommend that your phone have a 1ghz duel core, and 1gb of ram, or more.
Minimum Requirements: Minimum requirements for this game are that your phone has AT LEAST a 1ghz single core processor, and 500mb of ram. Anything less and the game will lag, and possibly not play.
Rabbids Big Bang is the first Rabbids physic-based game on mobile devices that lets you pilot a Rabbid in space with the tip of your finger!
BECOME AN EXPERT RABBID PILOT WITH ONLY ONE FINGER!
* Use a bat to thrust a Rabbid into space…
* … and control its trajectory using the jetpack and planet gravity.
* Play tactically as your fuel will drain when you boost.
* Don’t crash into the planets... unless you’re asked to!
COMPLETE 150 SILLY AND CHALLENGING MISSIONS
* Explore 10 different wacky galaxies each of them offering 15 missions.
* Bounce on Space Duckies, hit Space Cows, or fly your Rabbid to the Sun.
* Use our ranking system to progress with your Rabbid and unlock achievements.
UPGRADE & CUSTOMIZE YOUR RABBID
* Collection coins to upgrade the jetpack and increase its power.
* Customize your Rabbid with new helmets, bats and more for the funniest looks.
* Equip your Rabbid with special items and master the galaxy of fun!
THE RABBIDS WACKY HUMOR
*Space cows, cheese planets, UFOs… Your Rabbid will have more than one occasion to scream Bwaaah…and so will you!
Rabbids Big Bang is made for your children! It includes a parental gate that prevents accidental in-app purchases.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian.
Note that this application is not compatible with custom roms (ex: Cyanogen)
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
Glow sandbox will be continuously updated with Glow meaning any new objects added to Glow will also be added to the sandbox.
In this sandbox you could explore the world, discovering amazing places as well then assemble cubes together what you want.
The game you can digging cube, pressing the screen over the cube to dig and holding where appear a bar to complete the cube open removed.
By selecting any cube, clicking on the screen in the place you want to add the bucket, and this appear there.
For any age, countless hours have fun.
You can save a world and create wonderfull place.
Apocalypse is coming! Feel it coming:
- the horror of sandbox games! Woohoo! Angry Creeper is in the famous series of talking games!
- Bieber vs. Creeper. The famous singer Justin Bieber face to face with Creeper. Who will win?
- explosive mix of entertainment and humor. It's like dynamite, but so much cooler!
Set your initial conditions and just watch the system evolve or intervene to decide the fate of the particles!
-Real n-body physics simulation, pure gravitational interactions between particles.
-Create walls particles can't trespass. Watch them bounce off.
-Allow or not physically realistic elastic collisions or mergers between particles.
-Configurable particle colorus.
-Configurable background image/colour.
-Configurable gravity strength.
-Configurable particle mass.
-Configurable particle size.
-Shoot particles of different sizes.
-Simulation area: screen or big area with panning and zooming.
-Enable or disable the central black hole which exerts a neat attractive force towards the center.
-Enable or disable particle trails (disable to improve performance).
-Modify simulation velocity in real time.
-Particle-Particle and Particle-Mesh simulation methods. Use first for accuracy, use second for performance.
-Display grid densities as background in Particle-Mesh method.
Check out the LIVE WALLPAPER version, it's free and it's also in the market! It will remain with the old version of the app by now.
Contact me if you have suggestions for new features or found any bugs.
More from developer
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2) and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- USB Storage: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
MAKE SURE YOU'VE TRIED CAUSTIC ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS.
Once installed, simply close the installer and return to CAUSTIC, it will be unlocked.
(If you had already unlocked CAUSTIC v1.x, contact the developer with your order number)
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
SwampWater was written for fun as my first Android project, which is why it's free, with no dodgy permissions. Enjoy.
Based on the original "falling sand" game, this little time-waster lets you draw different elements and watch them interact. Set things on fire, grow a garden, create elaborate set-ups. Most elements can be set to either draw or emit by pressing again on the palette.
The interface is minimal to free up canvas space, but elements names are shown on selection and there are basic instructions and element descriptions when you press "?".
The premium version offers 27 elements, of which 17 can also emit (aka "spouts") by selecting them twice.
- Water / Spout
- Plant / Weed
- Fire / Torch
- Sand / Sand spout
- Oil / Oil spout
- Salt / Salt spout
- Methane / Methane spout
- Lava / Lava spout
- Steam / Steam spout
- Nitro / Nitro spout
- Napalm / Napalm spout
- Gunpowder / Gunpowder spout
- Detonating cord
- Cement / Cement spout
- Thermite / Thermite spout
- Plutonium / Plutonium spout
- Ice / Ice source
- Fireworks / Fireworks spout
Highly optimized to run very smooth on most devices.
1 GHz ARMv7 device.