Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Press on selected parameter to copy it to clipboard. In the same way you can copy, share, call and send message to selected number on SIM card.
This application doesn't support dual SIM.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission.
List of supported parameters:
- SIM card state
- SIM card serial number
- SIM card country ISO
- SIM card operator code
- SIM card operator name
- SIM IMSI
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
- Phone type
- Device IMEI
- Device MEID or ESN
- Network country ISO
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network type
- Voice roaming
- Data roaming
• Fix wrong configurations/settings on your device
• Auto monitor and provide quick and easy solutions to optimize device performance
• Device setting of Wifi, Airplane Mode, Mobile Data, Internet Settings, Data Roaming, Memory usage Test
• Auto-fix the settings with one click
• Low Signal Strength notification, Network Roaming notification, Battery level notification and many more.
• Check the device information such as: brand, model, OS version, Storage capacity, IMEI, battery level
• Access to SingTel device help sites to find out the different model of devices such as Apple, Blackberry, HTC, LG, Nokia, Samsung, ZTE and so on
How to uninstall Tap & Fix:
1. Go To 'Settings'
2. Click on 'Security'
3. Click on 'Device administrators'
4. Click on 'Tap & Fix' and press "Deactivate" to deactivate the Device administrator
5. Finally, uninstall Tap & Fix via 'Setting' > 'Applications manager' > 'Tap & Fix' > 'Uninstall'
Interested in beta testing our new app, Spottr? Sign up here: https://plus.google.com/communities/110963600373198836632
Most popular Data Usage app from iOS .. now available on Android.. Offered free for limited time..
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
- Chat to Customer Care
- Track your usage
- Pay your bill
- Check and recharge credit
- Turn international roaming on and off
- Purchase Optus Travel™ packs
- Get access to Yes rewards $10 movie vouchers
- New Network Performance check to help improve the network in your location.
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use.
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4G / LTE / 3G / GPRS traffic.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
The good old widgets are still available if you rather want to use them. They're named "OLD Data counter" in your list of widgets.
If you want to become a beta tester of Data counter widget and stay ahead of the rest, please check out https://plus.google.com/communities/115029169945937176952 :)
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy Note 3's latest firmware version that leads the device to not count Wi-Fi traffic.
Data Usage & Manager can help you take control of your mobile data usage and help you save money on your monthly phone bill. It is the only app you will ever need in this regard.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don't pay for overages again.
Track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don't go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
- Monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
- Manage data across multiple devices
- Separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
- Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
- Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
Key features of Data Manager:
- Supports Mobile and Wi-Fi traffic
- Separates traffic by applications
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily reports
- Statistics and Graphs, for easy data visualization
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Low energy usage
- No Ads
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (email@example.com)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
Do you wonder which app has the largest data consumption, do you want to know who is the top contact you call most, or you need to understand how much did you spend in the current billing period, which countries you call from most or at what times of the day you are most active on your phone? CallinspectorMobile, as one of only a handful of applications on the market, is not focused solely on data usage monitoring but also provides detailed Call statistics and SMS counter. Measure, understand, and react:
★ Data - 3G, 4G, LTE, GPRS, Wifi, Wlan traffic data counters spilt per app with tones of detail to track your mobile data usage
★ SMS counter, MMS counter
★ Call statistics with information on who your top contacts are and how you interact with them
★ Roaming calls & data counters with details about countries where you spent the most
★ Customizable Widget for your home screen and status bar
★ Billing, Day, Week, Month, Year periods, allowing you to monitor your spending trends across different time periods
★ Set-up Billing cycle and monitor data use, call statistics with information about remaining units as well as already spent units
★ CallinspectorMobile Data Usage | Phone Usage supports hundreds of operators around the world, including Vodafone, China Mobile, Telefonica, O2, Orange, Telenor, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Bell, Rogers, Turkcell, Movistar, Three (3), Telus, Claro, Optus and Vigrin
★ Brand new simple & easy to use, intuitive interface, beautiful insights & reports into how you interact with the world around you.
★ Excluded & hidden number lists, for more accurate information
The app helps you know yourself and your contacts a lot better, analyze your mobile habits, data consumption and call statistics, delivering beautiful analytics directly to your Android device for free, no advertisements to bother you.
Download now – and save money on your mobile bill instantly! Never again be surprised by roaming data charges and your mobile bill.
Comment on permissions:
All your data remains in your device & is NOT shared with anyone except you. Full privacy is guaranteed!
Available for all Singtel, StarHub & M1 users.
(activation requires a SINGAPORE mobile number)
► FREE ACCOUNT features (mobile app)
■ Access to MILLIONS of songs
■ UNLIMITED music STREAMING
■ Sing-along to dynamic LYRICS
■ SHARE music with friends
■ create private/public PLAYLISTS
■ play other songs on your device
► Upgrade to PREMIUM Plan (only SGD9.98 per-month) and enjoy :
■ UNLIMITED music DOWNLOADS
■ Listen OFFLINE – no internet connection needed
■ ZERO DATA Charges! (For Singtel Mobile Post-paid Customers only)
■ SONG ID – identifies song from tunes
■ NO advertisement
■ UNLIMITED streaming on DESKTOP
► Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AMPed
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMPed_Music
► We love feedback. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires Android v4.0 or higher.
NewsLoop brings together the best of local and international updates and lifestyle updates from over 600 publishers in 30 news and lifestyle categories in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and Philippines.
Get quick access to content that matters to you. NewsLoop presents articles in vibrant hues on a clean and easy-to-read magazine style layout. Personalise your profile by selecting your favourite categories of content such as Tech & Gadgets and Sports.
Make NewsLoop your daily read today! Available on selected Android smartphones and tablets.
- Read about local news and events happening in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and Philippines.
- Choose from over 30 categories of news and lifestyle topics
Devices on OS 4.0 and above:
- Ticker feature with Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. From the phone settings, activate the NewsLoop ticker on the Edge to receive breaking news before everyone else
- Do Not Disturb function enabled to ensure you only get push notifications during specified time.
- NewsLoop widget to receive the latest news updates
- Latest news worldwide from established local and international publishers
- Bite-sized video clips (1-3 minutes long) on latest news and BPL highlights
- Trending topics to consolidate all related news stories for a single point of reference
- Sync your preferences across multiple devices by creating a NewsLoop account
- Create up to 10 profiles in a single NewsLoop account to group your preferences
CONNECT WITH NEWSLOOP
For the latest updates and tips, find us on Twitter: @getNewsLoop
1. Loyalty Cards & Coupons
Be rewarded with free treats, exciting discounts, exclusive surprises and special promos on-the-go! Download the RamenPlay Stamp Card, and dine your way to sumptuous delights - Crispy Chicken Gyoza, 1-for-1 Main Course and a $30 RamenPlay Voucher, from now until 28 Feb 2015! And if you're a Singtel Prestige customer, you can also download your Singtel Prestige virtual card to enjoy amazing deals!
2. DBS One.Tap MasterCard Retail Payments
Get your DBS One.Tap MasterCard for fast and seamless contactless payments without a physical wallet! Simply tap your NFC smartphone with Singtel NFC SIM at 30,000+ merchant acceptance points islandwide to pay, including Comfort & CityCab, Watsons, PastaMania, Shaw Theatres, G2000, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, and more. You can even choose to pay seamlessly without unlocking your phone or logging into any app! Just tap on the DBS One.Tap card in mWallet, and toggle the “Always On” feature to enjoy PIN-free convenience, or be assured with a higher level of security - you're in control!
3. EZ-Link NFC Retail Payments
Make convenient, contactless payments with EZ-Link NFC at Cold Storage, Guardian, 7-Eleven, Comfort Taxis and more! Train and bus rides are primed to come on board in 2015.
4. mCash Mobile Top-Up & Remittance Services
mCash is SGD in your phone! Top up any Singtel prepaid mobile, and send money instantly to friends and loved ones in the Philippines and Indonesia via mRemit - directly from your phone 24/7! And now, you can recharge mCash instantly from your Singtel Postpaid Bill or Dash Easy Savings Account.
5. More Secure Than Your Physical Wallet
Your mWallet is protected by your personal 6-digit mCash PIN, giving you peace-of-mind over your wallet's security. When you change your phone, you'll have to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) sent via SMS on first login.
6. Available to Singtel, StarHub & M1 Users
mWallet is free for all mobile customers in Singapore aged 18 years and up, and supported on most Android phones. EZ-Link and MasterCard PayPass payments are enabled on certified NFC devices with Singtel NFC SIM, including:
• HTC One [HTC One] - v4.2.2
• HTC One M8 [HTC One_M8] - v4.4 (NanoSIM)
• LG G Flex LTE [LG-D958] - v4.2.2
• LG G Flex2 [LG-H959] - v5.0.1
• LG G Pro 2 LTE [LG-D838] - v4.4.2
• LG G2 LTE [LG-D802] - v4.2.2
• LG G3 [LG-D855] - v4.4.2
• LG Optimus G [LG-E975] - v4.1.2
• LG Optimus G Pro [LG-E988] - v4.1.2
• Samsung GALAXY ACE 3 [GT-S7275R] - v4.2.2
• Samsung GALAXY Express [GT-I8730] - v4.1.2
• Samsung GALAXY Note II [GT-N7100] - v4.1.1
• Samsung GALAXY Note II LTE [GT-N7105] - v4.1.1
• Samsung GALAXY Note 3 LTE [SM-N9005] - v4.3
• Samsung GALAXY Note 4 4G+ [SM-N910G] - v4.4.4
• Samsung GALAXY Note Edge [SM-N915G] - v4.4.4
• Samsung GALAXY S Advance [GT-I9070P] - v2.3.6
• Samsung GALAXY S III [GT-I9300] - v4.0.4
• Samsung GALAXY S III LTE [GT-I9305] - v4.1.1
• Samsung GALAXY S4 Active LTE [GT-I9295] - v4.2.2
• Samsung GALAXY S4 LTE [GT-I9505] - v4.2.2
• Samsung GALAXY S4 LTE+ [GT-I9506] - v4.2.2
• Samsung GALAXY S5 4G+ [SM-G901F] - v4.4.4
• Samsung GALAXY S5 Alpha [SM-G850F] - v4.4.4
• Samsung GALAXY S5 LTE [SM-G900F] - v4.4.3
• Sony Xperia C3 [D2533] - v4.4.4
• Sony Xperia L [C2105] - v4.1.2
• Sony Xperia M2 [D2303] - v4.3
• Sony Xperia P [LT22i] - v2.3.7
• Sony Xperia S [LT26i] - v4.0.4
• Sony Xperia SP [C5303] - v4.1.2
• Sony Xperia T2 Ultra [D5303] - v4.3
• Sony Xperia V [LT25i] - v4.1.2
• Sony Xperia Z [C6603] - v4.1.2
• Sony Xperia Z Ultra [C6833] - v4.2.2
• Sony Xperia Z1 [C6903] - v4.2.2
• Sony Xperia Z2 [D6503] - v4.4.2
• Sony Xperia Z3 [D6653] - v4.4.4 (NanoSIM)
• Sony Xperia Z3 Compact [D5833] - v4.4.4 (NanoSIM)
7. Introducing Dash
Pay friends and businesses on-the-go with mCash, and enjoy 1% p.a. interest earnings with Dash Easy Savings Account!
Find out more @ http://www.singtel.com/mwallet
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or 3G
- Do 3-way conference call
- Access your company (i-PhoneNet users) and phone contacts
- Track received, dialed and missed calls (Call Log)
- Manage your own PBX settings
To activate this service, please login with your SingTel i-PhoneNet User ID and password. For assistance, please call 1608.
If you are not an existing subscriber of SingTel iPN and Softphone Value-Added Service, please call 1800 763 (SME) 1111
Capture activities as they happen through motion detection, which will be stored securely online for 7 days, and ready for downloading. You will also receive in-app notifications to alert you of any activities.
Infrared capabilities also allow you to capture images at low light, perfect for keeping an eye on your little ones whilst they sleep.
More secure than most monitoring options, Home LIVECam sits behind SingTel’s secured servers. With this easy setup app, you don’t need to open up your private firewalls to the world either.
Key Features Include:
1) HD viewing and recording - view and record videos in HD via mobile app.
2) Pan, tilt and digital zoom - select the best angle and distance for viewing and video capture.
3) Secured cloud storage of recordings - no physical memory cards needed with encrypted cloud storage.
4) 2-way talk back - use the mobile app to talk to loved ones at the camera.
Store & Share is now offered as a totally FREE bundled service for SingTel customers! Access or share your photos, videos, music and documents online from anywhere even overseas, on any device.
With SingTel Store & Share, you can easily synchronize all your files and backup your mobile contacts to the cloud. You will always have the most important information with you, even if you switch between smartphone models or change computers. It’s everything you need, when you need it. Now with a new improved look, so it’s even easier to use!
•Intuitive user-friendly interface to enhance your Store & Share experience on any device
•Secured hosting in Singapore with encrypted data transfers for quicker uploading and downloading speed
•Convenient sharing of photos or files via Facebook Twitter, email or SMS
•Back up your mobile contacts easily with just a click; no more worries about lost or change phones
•Stream and access your music and videos directly online, without the need to copy files into different devices
•All your files will be easily synchronized across the web portal, mobile app and desktop drive
Wear & Where wants to help you find that perfect item for your date or weekend away and pick it up in a store right away. With thousands of items from leading brands and blog shops, you will never run out of clothes to wear. Featured fashion brands include Zara, Topshop, Charles Keith, H&M, Coach, Burberry, Cotton On, Muji, NoelCaleb, MDSCollections and much more.
- Thousands of fashion and apparel items from top retailers for both men and women
- Look at featured items to discover new exciting products every day
- Search for that black dragon jacket or leopard skin dress that you’ve been looking for all your life
- Pick it up immediately in the store closest to you
- Ask your friends for suggestions on items that you like
- Browse by gender, distance and category
- Add items to your wish list and save it for your own collection
- Find related items to find that perfect outfit
Wear & Where helps you discover the hottest fashion items in stores around you
Shop in store without paying full retail price! Get latest Singapore shopping sales, promotions and discounts instantly.
See promotions that are ending today or discounts that are nearby you and get directions to them immediately. Featuring discounts from your favourite stores like: Zara, Calvin Klein, Steve Madden, Tangs, Hush Puppies, The Face Shop and even restaurants like Crystal Jade, Dian Xiao Er and TCC.
With the new SGMalls, you will never miss a sale.
- Daily updated sales from popular brands and stores
- Sales sorted by ending / nearby / popular / following
- Updated directories of more than 80 malls in Singapore
- Updated indoor maps of more than 80 malls in Singapore
Search for and book movie screenings! It predicts the movies you love with the movie personalization engine and locates the earliest and nearest show times near you.
Plus hunt down the best of Singaporean food based on user ratings and reviews that recommend great dining spots nearby. So whether it’s hamburgers or hokkien mee, you will always eat well with Defind!
What’s more, DeF!ND allows you to instantly book a cab, be informed of great shopping deals and events in your vicinity and pinpoints nearby amenities.
This app has packed with personalization and crowd sentiment analysis to enhance your discovery and lifestyle.
1. Access Singapore’s largest business listing and food reviews powered by inSing.com and Hungry Go Where.
2. Search for your preferred movie and book tickets instantly based on locations and show times that are most convenient for you.
3. Book a taxi (Comfort Delgro & City Cab)
4. Locate amenities, shopping deals and events near you + find your way inside the mall.
5. Share your favourite places with your friends on Facebook
6. Online Restaurant Reservation. Now you can book your favourite restaurant through this app.
We are always eager to improve this app! It will be great to hear more from you! Email us at customercare@inSing.com
Support Android version 2.1 up
Get the latest gaming news and promotions straight from your mobile phone or join the community forums and talk about your favourite game titles.
Enjoy great deals, in-game prizes, bonus game credits and more through our regular promotions and GXGacha events anywhere and anytime through your phone.
For feedback and suggestions send an email to email@example.com.
Join us on Facebook for even more activities:
With SingTel DataRoam Saver (Daily), you can enjoy data roaming on the communicated network at a fixed rate per plan coverage period (1 day, 3 days, 5 days)
You can subscribe up to 7 days prior your trip and check your data roaming usage, set your usage limits or alert setting, and purchase data roam service on behalf of your colleagues(define by your own company administrator)
• Subscribe to SingTel DataRoam Saver (Daily) for either 1 day, 3 days or 5 days plan
• Set usage limit or alert setting
• Alert history
• View all the country roaming details and charges
• Contain subscribed service logs
• Other roaming apps
Enjoy one flat data-roaming rate across 41 territories, when you subscribe to SingTel’s data roaming plans!
The RoamAlert application allows you to easily subscribe to a data roaming plan, view and alert you to log on to the preferred network operator(s) for destinations covered under SingTel data roaming plans.
Download this handy app now and enjoy roaming with peace of mind!