- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Infrasounds generator
- Bass generator (low frequencies)
- High frequencies generator
- Ultrasound generator (only limited by your phone hardware)
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
Things you can do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Bass test
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
Intellectual Property Rights
This sofware is protected by copyright laws, intellectual property laws, international conventions, and other proprietary rights and laws. You may not copy, modify, publish in other sites, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
No Ads, No Permissions, No In App Purchasing, No Limited Features. Full Version.
Output is 16 bit for each left and right channels and at 44.1kHz. Output will depend on your device hardware. Some device hardware may may filter out the DC bias and low frequency signals. At high frequencies, the waveforms will be distorted due to limited number of samples for each waveform (for example at 4.41kHz, a sine waveform will be approximated by only 10 points). Therefore this is for fun/educational use, for critical applications use a real calibrated function generator.
Left and Right audio channels can be assigned to either channel 1 or channel 2.
Sine, Square & Triangular waveforms.
Frequency range from 1 mHz up to 22 kHz.
Amplitude as percentage 0-100%.
Set duty for square waveforms or skew triangular waveforms to get saw waveforms.
Offset the phase of waveforms.
Sweep frequency or amplitude (Single, Repeat & Bounce modes).
Amplitude Modulation (AM).
Frequency Modulation (FM).
Burst mode for a specific number of waveforms (1-10000).
White noise & pink noise Generator. Pink (1/f) noise falls of at ~3dB per octave between 43 Hz and 44 kHz.
Memory slots to save & recall channel configuration.
Select values with spring slider or number pad.
More detailed explanation available on website
- Reviewed in Computer Music magazine and received a 9/10!
- Listed as one of Music Radar’s best Android music making apps!
Jasuto is the world’s first (and most powerful) modular synthesizer for the Android platform and optimized to run on Android phones and tablets.
Jasuto allows you to visually construct your own synths/effects, and use them to make sequences all on your device! With the addition of a fully-featured sampler you can now record/resample/edit, and even create entirely new samples by drawing right in the app.
Jasuto uses the relative position of nodes and their connections to control the sound. So the scene not only represents the synthesis structure, but also a custom multi-touch control surface. Motion can be recorded per node giving you rich, flexible automation.
Connections can be created automatically by simply dragging nodes around, or manually. Each wire can be double-tapped to allow even more control of each connection.
Jasuto comes installed with 75+ modules as well as 200+ pre-loaded scenes and samples. Each of the modules have been hand-optimized for your device's CPU, allowing you to create extremely complex scenes.
- Anti-aliased oscillators with hard-sync, FM, PWM, PM
- Analog style filters (ap, lp, hp, bp, ladder emulation)
- Signal control (compressor, limiter, gate, follower)
- Zoomable sampler editor with several loop modes (normal, 1 shot, ping, granular)
- ADSR envelope editor
- Multipage/octave sequencer
- Tape style analog delay
- Reverb, phaser, several waveshapers
- Resample/record the current playback
- Audio copy via the pasteboard
- Incoming OSC for notes and CC's
[FEATURES AND UPDATES INTRODUCED IN v1.6]
- Updated UI graphics
- Zillions of bugs squashed
- A shiny new manual
- Added background audio support
- Low latency audio (256 samples)
- Sample sharing through SoundCloud
- Dropbox syncing of samples/scenes
- New ADSR2, AP, Brick, EXP, Mix, Power, ZeroX, Tanh, Gain Node Modules
- High Fidelity (HI-FI) audio
- Additional Node Modules: Chorus, Detuned, Dirty, Morph and Space
- MIDI-In & Out support with tempo sync
- Nodes can now be grouped together
- Solo nodes and groups
- New Convolution Module
- New nodes: Abs, Clamp, Delay2, Pan, Group/GRecv/Gsend, MidiNote, MidiCC & Synced
- Sampler node is now in stereo & has higher quality interpolation
- Bands can now edit individual bins while frozen
- Fixed insert bug
- Additional bugs and behind the scene fixes
- Delay nodes are tempo syncable
- LFO is triggerable, syncable & now has 4 shapes
- New Scenes and Samples added
We've only been testing version 1.6 on modern Android devices (Arm7 based with or without NEON). If you have an issue with a device, please post in our forum.
2 Oscillators, 1 LFO , 3 Envelopes, LP/HP Filter, OscillatorSync, Cross-Modulation and more.
All sound making process was written by native code. If on a Google Nexus device, you can expect low latency quick response.
Users are able to play custom synthesizers using the x-y axes of the touchscreen. The x-axis corresponds to amplitude (volume) and the y-axis corresponds to frequency (pitch). Playback can also be looped, recorded, and EQed using a Parametric EQ.
On top of performing, Users are able to create their own custom synthesizers, which consist of a custom timbre and user-defined effects. A small variety of timbres are included: Sine, Square, Saw, Pulse, Noise (white)*, Theremin, "Singing Saw", "Electric Eel", and "Starslide." These, as well as any user-created synths, can be mixed and matched at different harmonics, amplitudes, and phases to create custom sounds.
Each synth has customizable fx parameters as well, including Envelope (ADSR - attack & release), LFO (rate & depth), Delay (rate & decay), and Note Lag.
-Choose scale: Pentatonic, Major, Minor, Blues, or Chromatic
-Choose the base note for the pad.
-Control the grid size.
-Record to the SD card.
-Toggle visualizations. More to come here.
*I fully intend to make noise scale with frequency and actually become useful (e.g. "Red" Noise).
- SD card access: for saving instruments and recordings.
- Vibration: For haptic feedback.
Special thanks to Garrett Langley (http://dribbble.com/glangley) for helping with design and general usability.
Saucillator 2.0 Buffalo. I think it's the sauce, boss!
The types of waves implemented are:
* Sine Wave
* White Noise
The sampling rate used is 44.1 kHz and the output is in MONO, 16 bit PCM.
Keywords: Tone, Signal, Sound, Waveform, Sinusoidal.
Variaty of sounds can be created and even changed real time while you are playing using the setting of the 3 oscillators of the syntesizer.
Sonic Synthesizer features:
- 3 oscillators
- 3 wave form types for every oscillator
- volume, modulation, tone and detune for every oscillator
- envelope filters (attack sustain release)
- fast and usable piano keyboard
The synthesizer app is even more powerful than most analog synths.
The app is new so if have any suggestions write them :)
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band and Perfect Piano. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band or Perfect Piano first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
Perfect Piano: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.perfectpiano
1. Enter Keyboards Screen of Walk Band(Perfect Piano)
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. Space Synth Bass instrument icon will automatically show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Two multi-waveform oscillators: Saw, Pulse, Sine, Noise
- A Moog-style resonant lowpass filter
- Two multi-waveform, routable LFOs: Sin, Triangle, Pulse, Random
- Independent filter and amp envelopes
- Tuneable delay and reverb
- An analog-style step sequencer
- A scale-derived random pattern generator
- Independent patch and pattern memory
- Random patch generation
View the full manual here: http://nicolasmiller.github.com/kosmische.html
- multi-touch sound generation pad (up to 10 simultaneous touches)*
- live graph of the played sound wave + musical scale grid
- 5 different musical scales plus continuous (like a theremin)
- 6 waveforms (sine, triangle, sawtooth, square, random sine, string)
- multi-track recorder/loop player (rec, play, pause, stop, reset, loop on/off)
- 3 recorder/loop player sources (generated sound, microphone, file)
- modular tab interface
- soft envelope + attack and release settings
- export and save recorded sound to a WAV file
- many more settings
- reverb/delay effect + rate and decay settings
- tremolo effect + rate and depth settings
- vibrato effect + rate and depth settings
- chorus effect + rate and depth settings
- flanger effect + rate, width and depth settings
- overdrive effect + drive and volume settings
- read/write storage to save recordings
- internet connection for advertisements
- microphone to record sound from microphone
*max touches number may be limited on some devices
There is also experimental USB MIDI keyboard support, for devices that support USB host mode.
This project was featured in the Google I/O 2013 talk, "High Performance Audio for Android", as an example of how to accomplish low latency, reliable audio playback.
Casio's strange VL-1 instrument sold 1,000,000 units between 1979 and 1984. Trio, the German band, used it to record their huge hit "DaDaDa", and bands like Human League, Devo, The Cars followed suit. And 30 years later it is still backing tracks by Moby and Fergie.
But you don't have to search Ebay to enjoy playing the "Fantasy" sound over a nice "Rock-2" blip. Now you can have the "Unterlanders Heimweh" demo tune right there when you need it, feeling a little lowlandish homesick. The VL-Tone app contain the factory presets and rhythm patterns in all their distorted and noisy glory, carefully sampled from an original Casio VL-1. Never have so few bits been sampled by so many for so little, to paraphrase Churchill.
So, download and enjoy! But note that this software is still a beta. It is tested on a few phones, so it should work quite well, but don't hesitate to contact me via software(at)skrivarna.com if something seems strange. I will do my best to fix bugs quickly!
Currently known limitations:
* ADSR. This version of the app is a sample player, not an emulator. This makes it more or less impossible to program your own sounds. Maybe emulation for ADSR programming will be included in a later version. Maybe not.
* The sustain and decay of the samples are currently a bit rough (to say the least). Will be fixed when I get the time.
* The sequencer is not included right now. If enough people encourage me to implement the step sequencer in the next version I will.
* The LCD display is not of much use.
* The samples contain all the noise and distorsion from my original instrument. And I suppose this is the way it will be, at least for the sounds. But maybe the demo and the rhythm pauses could be cleaned up a little by adding a noise gate. Also, the s/n ratio could be increased with some gentle compression.
* Would it be interesting to have a choice between the lined samples presented here, and some captured with the internal speaker and a mic? I suppose that would add more character to some of the sounds. Let me know!
Now go out and play!
Welcome to Haunted, a massive multiplayer online lovecraftian ghostbusting game of horror!
Huge worldwide location base based on Google Places API.
Cooperative multiplayer combat.
Geolocation (GPS or network) powered.
Otherwise classic RPG :)
beta version (tested on Samsung Galaxy S1 and Note)
Players now receive xp reward for combat assistance. Also, the latest assists log may be viewed with "Show assists" button.
Mystery cases, superbosses, haunt percentage and the number of agents present on a location are now displayed on the map.
The nearest mystery cases are now listed as AGENCY RADIO when in map mode. You may also click on them to zoom the map on the location.
The fog may now only be encountered in the deepest level of the dungeons that has been discovered so far on the location.
Skill checks and other kinds of random events are now tougher and more rewarding in lower levels of the location.
Ectotraps may be used to trap a (single) phantasm and handcuffs may be used to arrest a (single) mortal enemy. If more in a group, you may only attempt that after reducing the number to one. Arresting a mortal now renders you a written or recorded confession and 1 or 5 (rare) glory points. 5 glory points for trapping a phantasm, 15 for trapping a rare phantasm (actual numbers subject to change in the future). Trapped phantasms and confessions also gain more mystery points when analyzed.
Arresting/trapping is done in the following way. Use the ectotrap or handcuffs respectfully to trap a phantasm or arrest a ghost, while in combat. You may only attempt that when no more than one enemy is still standing. Also, using an ectotrap or the handcuffs will imediately eliminate them from your inventory. Until the end of that combat, your attack will be less efficient, but if you defeat the enemy, it will be trapped or arrested. However, the final value (in terms of mystery points upon analysis, or any other effect they may have) of the confession or the trapped phantasm will depend on how many health points it has left the moment when the trap/handcuffs are first used.
A powerful trapped phantasm or superboss remains may now gain you a permanent extra skill point instead of mystery points when analyzing them. The chance is slim but increases with more
Instead of mystery points reward, certain kinds of evidence (rings, daggers...) may turn out to be rare items upon analysis. This will also depend on relevant player skills, like investigation, occult or science.
"Analyze all" converts all your evidence into mystery points in a single analysis sweep. If any of the evidence turns out as some other kind of reward (item, skill point etc) the sweep analysis is halted at that point, so no more than one such event will be reported at the same time.
New kinds of mysteries, such as celestial, weather and paranormal sighting events.
More ways to combine mysteries, new kinds of combined cases (conspiracies, infestations...).
Superboss banishings, arresting rare mortal enemies and trapping rare phantasms are now reported in the news.