Bible Word Scramble! Get edified as you enjoy playing this puzzle game. Search and find as many words as you can to earn points. Earn enough points to get inspirational quotes.
How to Play
The objective of the game is to find as many words as possible on the grid to get a score of 50% or above before times runs out. Search for words that can be constructed from the letters of sequentially adjacent cubes, where "adjacent" cubes are those horizontally, vertically, and diagonally neighboring. Words must be at least three letters long
• When you find a word, simply trace your finger over the letter tiles to spell it
• Words with less than three letters are not allowed
• Use the rotate button to rotate the grid
• Use the menu button to access various menu items
• Touch the ladybird icon to get an inspiration quote
• Use "Menu" -> "Show Words with Verses" to view the scripture references for the words on the grid
Words are scored as follows:
• 3-4 letters - 1 point
• 5 letters - 2 points
• 6 letters - 3 points
• 7 letters - 5 points
• 8 or more letters - 11 points
You win by scoring 50% and above. Winning is categorized as follows:
• 90 - 100% - Bible Master!
• 80 - 89% - You're Great!
• 70 - 79% - Well Done!
• 60 - 69% - Good Try!
• 50 - 59% - Not Bad!
• 0 - 49% - You've Lost!