- In the company, the 10th floor desk when you are in normal mode, but, in the conference room on the 8th floor is automatically set to silent mode.
- Such as apartments and dormitories, a demonstration mode when you are in my room, usually in the room other friends who lived on the ground floor is automatically set to silent mode.
In the method using location information such as GPS, it can not be like this!
Of course, this can be of course.
- At home or vice versa manner mode, normal mode, but when out of the home.
The GPS system is in automatic mode switching such fine manners could not be, in the WiFi system is as simple as it can be.
Well, If you are interested, please try this app all means.
This app is a very handy app using the radio waves of WiFi, automatically perform the ON / OFF mode of manners.
You can also use a way that it does not usually use the WiFi.
How to use
- Start the app.
- Select whether to OFF when close to the access point, what manner mode is set to ON.
- Press the "Register" button, then tap the registration of any access point from WiFi access points that are displayed in the list.
- Press the "Start Service" button.
After, you will (or normal mode) becomes silent mode automatically (silent mode) or normal mode automatically if it is within the reach of the radio access points registered, if you move outside the coverage area of.
Access points can be registered up to 10. If the access point appears, you can also register at any access point must be connected to the access point of them is, "Register" I do not have.
There is no access point at home. Who called. Please try to press the "Register" button. Let's register the access point access point if you see even one in the list. This is OK.
Once you have registered once access points, rest without doing anything at all, automatically every day, regardless of the time, ON / OFF of the manner mode is carried out in different places.
If necessary, you can also set the receiver sensitivity. At maximum sensitivity, fast response is the best receiver sensitivity setting is 5 star.
- Configuration of WiFi Please make sure that you always set to ON.
Settings - WiFi sleep is like there is something and what is not this application is running even if you sleep depending on the model. Please set of tests to run on your terminal. If you do not know, please try to use as it is anyway.
- This app is meant to be running senses the change in the intensity of radio waves. Therefore, when the state fixed the position of the terminal, does not change the radio signal strength is very strong, it may become sluggish reaction.
10x faster than 3G and 30x faster than Bluetooth.
File sharing is Free-of-cost .
Hurry up and download to experience a whole new way of share it between phones!
Send or receive music, photos, videos, apps and games with the network of CShare, feeling it as a zero-charge tool!
1. One-click identifying and file sharing between devices
2. Free-of-cost file transfers between devices – no SIM, 2G/3G,Wifi network required. you don’t pay a cent for network charges. Devices wirelessly connect directly.so just share it without worry.
3. Sharing speed 10x faster than 3G and 30x faster than Bluetooth
4. Transfer applications, videos, music and pictures between two or more Android devices
5. Approximately effective for up to 100m of distance
6. Supports group sharing. Instantly share a party video, music album or photo to your friends at once!
7. without network charges or Wi-Fi connection. eliminates the need for cables to wirelessly transfer information rapidly between phones – either with friends, or to take your personal content on the go.
8. Phones with CShare can automatically find each other when in range.
Please share responsibly. Transfer of copyright files are at the discretion of the user.
Share your files seamlessly with your friends, at a glance. No sign-in needed !
Send or easily receive files from your friends or anyone from your contacts in a limited time.
Files are automatically deleted after expiration time that you defined, fro 2 minutes to 1 hour.
You are at a party, you take a photo and would like to share it ? Instant automatically create a QRCode and links to share with anyone at this party for you, no need to sign in.
In a group, you can define IDs so that you can instantly share anything at any time with automatic deletion within that group with no need of exchanging personal information ! You can even be anonymous while sharing files within a group !
♥ Send any file of any type (<30Mb) : pdf, archives zip, doc, images, short videos ...etc, any data
♥ Receive any file from your friend directly to your phone or computer
♥ Shorten URL
♥ QRCode from any file to quickly share with your friends
♥ Set expiration time : automatic deletion of uploaded file
♥ Group sharing : share files with a group of friends, no personal information needed
♥ Companion website inst.li for sharing from any computer to any connected device
Happy sharing with Instant.
★New features !!
1. Supports multi-file!
3. Show Line numbers.
4. support Symbol Table
5. Auto detect encoding type(transfer encode):
,EUC-KR,UTF-8,UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE,UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. Search/Replace (supports Regular Expressions)
7. Auto save.
8. Show Tab/Linebreak marks.
9. Customizable syntax highlghting.
10. Supports Android 2.2 or later. (Recommnded high-tier device)
11. preview html file
Have you ever desperately needed to get a file from a friends device and had to mess with countless wires or low Internet speeds; well not anymore! BeamGo is the easiest and fastest way to transfer or share files between devices without the need for Internet. Simply connect as many devices as you need via the Wi-Fi hotspot and BOOM; you have that file. It’s as easy as that; you can be in a camping site, on a train, or even in a plane. File sharing has never been so easy!
Supports all brands of android devices
Ultra-fast transfer speeds, wifi hotspot transmission, no need to flow
Device connections without a complicated pairing procedure
Instant access to all features of the app. No registration required.
Share files of any type (photos, videos, ringtones, APK's...!).
Transfer files to many devices at the same time!
Above all are the basic capabilities of BeamGo, on following updated versions, transferring files between Android & IOS devices, PC to mobiles will be done within simple steps!
It does not require root.
How to use:
1. Touch the grey Android and it becomes green.
2. Simply use a PC, a tablet, a MAC, a PSP, an xBox or whatever WiFi device to scan for "AAA Tether" and connect to it.
3. You can now surf freely.
If you are not sure if your device is compatible, click here for downloading the free version and test it:
PLEASE, DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR BEFORE CONTACTING US TO REPORT AN ERROR. THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT WORK ON EVERY PHONE BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT RESTRICTIONS OF YOUR MOBILE CARRIERS. WE ARE ALWAYS DEVELOPING HARD TO HELP FIND GOOD SOLUTIONS TO GET EVERYONE CAPABLE TO DO TETHERING WITHOUT ROOT. THAT'S WHY WE DEVELOPED A FREE VERSION FOR YOU TO TEST CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING. PLEASE JUST REPORT US YOUR ISSUE IN AN EMAIL AND WE WILL LOOK INTO IT. A COMMENT LIKE "Doesn't work, useless, or fail" DOES NOT HELP OTHER USERS OR THE DEVELOPERS.THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS.
Keywords: Wi-Fi, Tether, Wi-Fi Tethering, USB Tethering, Bluetooth Tethering, Hotspot, WiFi Hotspot, WiFi Tethering, Mobile Data Plan, 3G, Internet
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
Any devices (PC, android phone, iphone, tablet, etc) which has web browser can access this application and download your selected files.
Any files you want to share in your android can be open to other devices. On the contrary, the other files (which is not selected) are never to open to other devices. This is the main different point from the other file sharing application which makes all files to open to other devices!
And there is no limit to a transfer file size.
For safety, sharing is automatically disabled when switching to another application or closing this application. So you always need to re-enable sharing by pushing "share on" button after restarting.
Tested with PC and iphone by transferring 800MB file.
Push "add files" button to select files to share.
The added file is listed in "shared files".
Push "clear files" button to clear the list of all files in "shared files".
(This does not delete the actual files. This just clear all file names from the list.)
If you long-click a file in "shared files", you can view or listen the file.
And also long-click allows you to delete a file from "share files".
(This does not delete the actual file. This just delete the file name from the list.)
Push "share on" button to share files in "shared files" to other device(PC, smartphone, tablet, etc).
At other device(PC, smartphone, tablet, etc), access HTTP address at "URL" field (e.g. http://192.168.11.3:8080) or capture QR code at "URL" field.
The list in "shared files" is shown at other devices.
At other device(PC, smartphone, tablet, etc), Click the file name to start downloading.
"QR Code" is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Inc.
This application uses ZXing library(Apache License 2.0).
-Sharing folders, photos, musics, documents and any files via wifi
-Running in the background, no need to open the application to connect
-Enable "Full Access" which means transfer with auto accept
-Change accept folder path
-Able to transfer in hotspot or normal WiFi mode
-Accept, reject, cancel or retry transfer
-Option for replace or rename file if exist
-Custom device name
Developed by the Clean Master team
What We Can Do For You
Transfer photos, music, videos, apps and other file types to nearby friends across devices.
Highlights of SnapShare
☆ Fast: 150x faster than Bluetooth over a distance of 500+ ft.
☆ Network free: Uses Hotspot (no cellular data cost), no cellular or Wi-Fi network is needed.
☆ Easy to use: Auto find friends, send and receive in 2 steps.
☆ Group sharing: Multiple files of all types can be sent to a group of friends.
Chinese, English, Russian, Spanish, more coming soon
Cellular data notes
No cellular data will be consumed during file sharing. Due to a restriction on Android 5.0, we cannot disable cellular data during transfers. You will definitely not be charged for the data transfers!
If you have any questions or feedback about our app, you can contact us at email@example.com
WiFi-Doc supports Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and PDF files. After installing this application on your mobile device, please connect your WiFi to the same network of the receiver (such as the PC running the MirrorOp receiver), select an office file, and then you will be ready for your own stylish “wireless” show! A quick “How to” PPT file is released with this application. Please take a look at it, and you will find how easy you can transfer your file to your mobile devices through our design!
PS. This WiFi-Doc application uses office viewer component from Picsel. For supporting details, please refer to Picsel.com!
G-NetWifi can be used in outdoor and in indoor environment with loading of floorplans.
The main features of G-NetWiFi are:
- measuring of WiFi network parameters
- logging of measured values in text and kml files
- displaying measured values on map view
- loading of cellfile and displaying WiFi access points and serving cell line on map view
- auto connect to best configured WiFi - in Settings - Other
Get G-NetWiFi Pro version:
Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetwifipro
G-NetWiFi Pro - additional features:
- WiFi scan logging
- Data test (ping, upload, download)
- Data sequence
- Scan only configured WiFi
- Change WiFi AP color
- Extended kml export
- Change level legend colors
- Change log parameters (distance, time)
- Predefined routes load
- Auto add new WiFi AP to cellfile
- Import/export app settings
- Extended text logging
- Change app folder
- Log reduction factor
2.1. WIFI Tab
WIFI tab shows network and geographical information.
2.2 SCAN Tab
SCAN tab shows information about neighbor WIFI AP measurements. It consists of two tables:
You can change the chart to show all WiFi or only configured WiFi via the button under the chart.
2.3 MAP tab
MAP tab shows geographical view of the measurements and WiFi access points
2.4 INFO tab
The INFO tab provides miscellaneous information.
2.5 DRIVE tab
DRIVE tab represent the main serving AP information in comfortable format with big font letters
Create cellfile and put it into folder G_NetWiFi_Logs/cellfile.
Here is a sample cellfile: http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetWiFi/cellfile.txt
How to use indoor mode:
1. Go to Settings and activate INDOOR MODE
2. On Map the button [Set Point] and center point will appear
3. Point your current location on the map center and press [Set Point] - a marker will appear on the map
4. Move to the next point. Center map on it and press [Set Point] - several new markers (one for each second) will appear connecting previous and current location
5. Go through the route putting points when you change direction.
6. You can clear the markers using [CLR] button
AUTO INDOOR mode allows auto filling of measurement points when the GPS fix is not available like in tunnels or on places with bad GPS reception.
AUTO INDOOR mode works only when the log is active.
If INDOOR mode is selected AUTO INDOOR mode is not activated.
How to use it:
1. Enable AUTO INDOOR mode in Settings.
2. Choose threshold for GPS validity
3. Start log.
4. When you enter the tunnel and lose GPS fix the GPS writing on upper right corner of MAP tab will color in blue which means that AUTO INDOOR mode is active and measurements are collected.
5. When you go out of the tunnel and GPS fix is valid the values for GPS accuracy and time are colored in green, the exiting point is auto set and the missing measurements between entering and exiting point are shown on the map and filled in the log.
How to load floorplans:
1. In folder G_NetWiFi_Logs/floorplan put the floorplan images and create text index file (index.txt) with rows for each image and following content (tab delimited)
imagename longitudeSW latitudeSW longitudeNE latitudeNE
where SW and NE are South - West corner and North - East corner.
2. Go to Menu - Load Floorplan. The floorplans will be shown on map and you can change the floor with the help of the Floor button - next to CLR button
Here you can download floorplan sample: http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetTrack/floorplan.rar
This app only works in wireless networks where the routers / access points (AP) are configured according to the wifi specifications for roaming as follows:
• The SSID of each AP is set to the same value (i.e. the network name is the same for all APs).
• The security settings of each AP are the same (i.e. the same password and encryption type).
• Each AP is set to a different channel/frequency as required by the wifi specifications for roaming.
If you have two (or more) routers or wireless access points (AP) in your home or office, then this app selects the strongest one as you move around the building ... if your network is configured appropriately.
To use this app:
• Install the app from Google Play.
• Select your wifi network from the Android settings like you normally do.
• Run the app (you can set it to automatically load on startup).
• The app will show how many APs it has found in the current network.
• If it has found two or more APs, it will automatically select the strongest.
If the app only finds one AP then it means your other AP is not configured with the same SSID (network name), or it is out of range.
This app will not do the following:
• It will not switch between networks that have a different SSID, because this is not allowed for in the wifi roaming specifications.
• This app does not replace any Android functionality - you select which network you are using as before.
• This app will not work on all phones, it depends on the wifi drivers. See the forum on heleron.com
• This app will not fix the wifi battery consumption display bug! Some phones show a high level of power consumption by wifi.
The phones with the battery consumption display problem incorrectly calculate wifi battery consumption due to a driver bug, and might show figures as high as 30%! In reality the app does not use that much power, and can save power and give a longer battery life because when the wifi is connected to a stronger AP, your device uses less transmit power. The power consumption depends on your wifi chipset - in the Galaxy Nexus it is shown around 2% - 5%.
The app is very lightweight - it sits in the background receiving measurements from the Wifi drivers. It only does something when the signal level is weak and there is a stronger signal from another AP in your network.
The app includes an algorithm to prevent frequent changes when two APs have a similar signal strength.
In many mobile phones this functionality is performed by the wifi drivers. However in some Android devices this does not work, which is why this app was developed.
If it works without problems on your phone, please leave a comment below (with your phone model and Android version).
This app is only developed for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, though we have made it available to owners of other devices to try out. If it doesn't work on your phone then please don't leave negative feedback, because it discourages those who have the real problem that this app fixes. Instead you can report your problem in the forum on our website (heleron.com), where we might be able to find a solution. There is also a beta version available.
You could also try the previous version of this app "Wifi Strongest Signal". Try disabling Bluetooth to see if it makes a difference.
the application can send text or hex via udp packets.
and also receive text data as a response/reply.
Data required for sending are:
1. Host IP -- ip address of the destination server/pc/device.
2. Port number (destination port) -- a program on the host device must be listening for data on this port.
3.Text to send -- the text that you want to send.
1.Can be used to send commands to arduino ethernet shield.
( it has been tested with arduino ethernet shield on arduino uno R3 and used it to control the wheels of robot)
2.Can be used to send commands to a computer.
(it has been tested with a music player app developed using .net and c# on windows)
multiple commands can be saved to a list for easy execution.
The Shanghai government provides free i-Shanghai wifi services in a number of public places. Usually you will have to open a web browser on your phone to input phone number and password, which will be sent to you via SMS message. This app will search for hot spots automatically and enables you connect to i-Shanghai as easy as a button click.
Q: Why does the app need the permission to read my SMS messages?
A: Just for purpose of getting the password the mobile operators sent over via SMS. The app doesn't store, forward any of your SMS messages.
Q: Why did I fail to connect to i-Shanghai hot spots?
A: Common reasons for failing to connect to i-Shanghai:
1. Too many devices connecting to an AP.
2. Wifi signal too weak.
3. You have spent more than 2 hours free surfing using i-Shanghai in a single day.
4. Unable to receive the SMS message from operator.
Q: How can I report bug or suggest features?
A: Please write email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Where can you find i-Shanghai hot spots?
A: Parks, public hospitals, airports, railway stations, government office buildings, etc.
To use this app, You need two android phones both has NFC hardware, and at least one is runing 4.4 or greater version for HCE suport.
One phone act as a emulated card using NFC card emulation mode (HCE, starting from android 4.4 kitKat).
Another phone act as a card reader using NFC reader mode.
This two phones connected to each other using WLAN direct (WiFi-P2P).
When first phone close to a REAL card reader (POS, ATM, etc.), it will send all APDUs it received to the second phone by WiFi-P2P socket. The second phone gets APDUs, and then send these to a REAL card which attached close to it, similarly, the second phone send respones APDUs from REAL card to first phone, then the REAL card reader.
Eventually the REAL reader will act as read a REAL card directly, and this app will record all APDUs sent and received, that is how this app works, and why call it 'NFC Spy'.
This is an open source app, You can get source code from https://github.com/sinpolib/nfcspy/
You should NOT use it for illegal acts, or you will be solely responsible for any consequences thereof. In addition, this app may be need to root/modify your system to work better, please be careful when doing this, and again, Developer of this app do NOT accept any responsibility.
If you also installed other HCE apps, you may see multiple items in the 'Tap & Pay' page of system settings, And you need select NFC Spy's card before use it.
Android's HCE architecture use HCE service to implement card emulation, every service need to declare AIDs it will respone when card reader select application by aid.
This leads to three problems, first, only ISO14443-A/ISO7816 compatible smart card can be emulated, second is NFC Spy can only handle limited card type, the last is HCE only works with card reader which send a stardard ISO7816 SELECT NAME/AID command as the first APDU.
The first problem can NOT be resolved for the time being, unless you switch to other implemention of card emulation such as some versions of CyanogenMod, but what will be another story.
To solve the second, you can use a rooted phone with Xposed framework, add NFC Spy or 'NFC Card-Emulation Catch-All Routing' mod.
To solve the last one, you may need a custom ROM which has modified system libaray.
Support ISO7816-4, Felica compliant e-wallet, It can read account balance and transaction logs from these cards if no read restriction.
So far we've confirmed the following can be read: ShenzhenTong Card (newer version) of Shenzhen, Shanghai Card, Octopus Card of Hongkong, Beijing Municipal Card (newer version), Changan Card of Shaanxi,Xi'an, Wuhan City Smart Card, Quickpass (China UnionPay).
This is a free and opensource software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, Either version 3 of the license, or (at your option) any later version.
Newest version and source code can be found at https://github.com/sinpolib/nfcard/
Take picture: Use phone camera take a shot of screen.
Scan QR-code: Use phone camera scan the generated QR-code.
Tap as a NFC tag: Put your phone to "screen on but locked" status, then Tap it with other NFC-enabled device (Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, laptop, card reader ...).