Keys: SMS, unsent, undelivered, outbox, network range, offline, resend, failed, message, SMS, V Festival, Reading, Leeds
ok, we’re not all suspicious… but stuff happens. Your partner is off to a business trip in Chicago.. but is really in New York. Your kids are possibly hiding things from you. Perhaps you just need to know!
With SMS Interceptor you will be copied on every incoming and outgoing SMS/MMS message on another phone/tablet (your partner, kids, business associates…) to your own eMail account, or your own device. Even know the location of where the monitored phone/tablet is!
And with our AutoTracker feature, get the location of the device at a frequency of your choosing.
So if your partner texts you with ‘Just landed in Chicago…’ and SMS Interceptor shows New York…
And of course, you can use it for personal use. Backup every SMS/MMS message you send or receive to your own eMail account with zero effort — automatically.
So, if you are suspicious, or concerned… Get SMS Interceptor and get to the truth.
- Intercepts all incoming and outgoing SMS/MMS* messages,
- The location of the device is included on your copy of the message,
- Can send you regular updates with the device location, “AutoTracker”
- The app (optionally) does not appear in the Android ‘launcher’ — it is invisible.
- After phone activity, you will receive the current call log (you can choose how many logs to receive). The log is sent to your eMail address as a CSV file (suitable for Excel(R) ), and a formatted display of the logs.
** Remember ** SMS Interceptor is a great tool for your own device! Use it to automatically forward all messages to your email account for backup. And of course, with our new Call log feature, back these up too.. into Excel.
And coming very soon... if you lose your phone and you have SMS Interceptor installed.. a simple phone call -- answered or not (or special SMS message) will send the device location to your email address.
MMS messages are messages that can include ‘media’ such as pictures, video and so on. MMS messages are forwarded to your eMail account with each ‘part’ of the message sent as an attachment for easy viewing.
1. Have you ever felt regret because of forgetting to send messages to important persons?
2. Have you ever felt bad after sending an inappropriate message in a hurry?
3. Do you wish your smart phone to automatically send messages while you are busy or sleeping?
4. Do you wish your smart phone to send messages at the right time to make the recipients feel happy and satisfactory?
Now+SMS can not only send the edited message immediately, but also allow you to schedule the sending time you want in the future. It solves your problem and meets your need.
Now+SMS possesses complete functions of sending and receiving messages. It allows you to
1. Send to one or more recipients immediately or at some scheduled time the message you edited or selected from the set of templates.
2. Edit templates for repeated use.
3. Choose to alert before sending a scheduled message.
4. Decide whether or not to confirm for each individual recipient when sending a scheduled message.
5. Notify you right after a scheduled message is due and sent.
6. Notify you unsent scheduled messages that are due while the smart phone is off.
7. Copy all the conversations from the original SMS tool the first time Now+SMS is used so that there is no need to check the old tool for messages any more.
8. Deactivate the function of receiving messages via setting and use Now+SMS only to send scheduled messages.
9. Use the existing contact list so that you don’t need to create a new one.
10. Set the period of sending a message.
11. Show the conversation with a particular person. (Slide the user list shown at the top and click on the person.)
12. Forward a received message and delete a conversation partially or completely.
(To forward, delete, or copy a message, press on the message for about 2 seconds. To delete multiple messages of a conversation, slide to the left or to the right first.)
13. Set tags for important messages and save them in folders.
More from developer
Keywords: GPS, ski, ski-ing, snowboard, trail, piste, nexus one,weather
Keys: SMS, unsent, outbox, network range, offline, resend, failed, message, SMS, V Festival, Reading, Leeds
Keywords: GPS, ski, skiing, snowboard, trail, piste, nexus one,weathe