Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
Do you want to enter the recovery and you don't want to enter the line manually into the terminal?
Do you want to enter your bootloader to use fastboot and there is no way reboot into it?
Be afraid no more! This simple aplication gives you 3 shortcuts to do all these 3 tasks without having to type the lines into command lines. You just need root permissions and you're good to go!!!
A single click in the icon and boom, the device will do as its told, hassle free, easy and FAST, no interface involved or strange permissions asked, it only does what it's advertised, NOTHING ELSE.
Can't be more easy than this.
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
This app requires busybox and root access. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★ 300+ custom boot animations
★ Convert any animated GIF to a boot animation
★ Install boot animations from your SD card
★ Root file explorer (all features included)
★ Convert boot animations to animated GIFs
★ Preview boot animations
★ Randomize your boot animations (new boot animation each reboot)
★ Resize any boot animation and change the FPS
★ Backup/Restore multiple boot animations
★ Disable your boot animation for a faster boot
Some features are only available after an in-app purchase inside the app. You can also remove ads with a small in-app purchase. Your support is much appreciated.
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
Support and development has been discontinued !
- might not work for newer ROM (March 2013 and beyond)
- big thanks to people who has help during the development
As its name suggest, Boot Menu Manager is a Multi-ROM boot manager.
It consist of a CWM-based recovery, a boot menu & configuration app.
* Requires ROOT permission *
* Only for Motorola Razr/Droid Razr (codename spyder)
Very easy, just install it from any system(slot) you currently using.
No need to reboot to main system, included installer is smart enough to do it's job.
Known bugs for 0.3.4:
- Can't modify bootmenu setting by manager app
Official support/bug report/howto :
#Please leave a comment/suggestion for improvement.
Software support functions such as:
- Reboot recovery
- Reboot bootloader
- Reboot download mode
- Power off
Full software is distributed free on Play Store and other app stores
The software requires root access. The machine is not root, the software will not be supported
Our features list:
★The fastest for reboot all of running processes.
★Schedule automatic fast reboots by time.
★Select processes to add in the ignore reboot list.
★Automatically fast reboot when you lock your device
★Send an notification to user when Auto-Reboot executing.
Does NOT require ROOT and it is free.
kw: ram booster, memory booster, battery saver, ram manager, memory manager, boost, faster app, smart battery, task killer, ATK, fast reboot, one tap, 1-click clear cache
This app is integrated into Blade Buddy, so check out Blade Buddy if you don't already use it!
Requires rooted phone.
Notes on permissions required:
These permissions are to allow sending of bug/crash reports and for analytics to see which countries this app is being deployed. If this concerns you, you can safely block net access using DroidWall or similar software without impacting the running of this app.
No longer need to press power button, just one touch to control(reboot, power off) your phone.
Do you feel inconvenient to lock your device using the power button? Are your afraid of wearing out the power button?
「Reboot Control」 is a tiny app that can help you control your phone easily with only one touch.
•Lock your phone with one touch.
•Not a widget so it does not run as service in the background.
•Auto-kill itself after locking to release resource.
•Tiny in size (about 25k).
•Before uninstalling app make sure to disable admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」> Uncheck this app.
•If you move app2sd, you must recheck admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」.
•If you would like to help me translated into other languages, please mail to me.
Reboot in just a few seconds.
You cat reboot easily & quickly.
You can use Kill apps or Hot boot instead of task killers.
- Kill apps(background apps) with white list.
- Fast Hot Boot(Kill all UI apps except system process:root is needed).
- Fast Reboot(root is needed).
- Fast Shutdown (root is needed).
- Reboot to Recovery (root is needed).
- Reboot to Bootloader (root is needed).
- Home screen shortcut(s) for kill apps and reboot.
(Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select Rebooter icon)
Tags: reboot boot recovery bootloader fastboot hotboot task killer
You need the latest Busybox and a rooted phone
Pro features include:
-Access to more animations.
This app is free for it's meant features. No ads! Please consider buying the pro app.
***If the animation is yours and the name is wrong, please email me. ***
Now using RootTools: Copyright © 2013 Stephen Erickson, Chris Ravenscroft, Dominik Schuermann, Adam Shanks under Apache v2 license found here: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
This app will gives several options to Reboot your phone. This app will only work if you are rooted.
1. Reboot - Just a simple Reboot of your phone nothing else.
2. Reboot Recovery - This will boot you into your recovery. If you have a custom recovery this will take you directly to your custom recovery. If you had a stock recovery then you will see the stock Android recovery.
3. Reboot Bootloader - This will boot you into your device's bootloader. ie HBOOT on HTC phones.
4. Power Off - This will shut your phone off.
This should work on any device running 2.3.3. or higher. You must be rooted in order for this app to work.
If you have a Motorola phone and are using Bootstrap recovery this app will boot you into stock recovery. I have another app up that will allow you the option of booting into stock or ClockWork Recovery. Look for Reboot Moto in the Android Market
Any suggestions, problems, issues please email me.
Keywords: Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Root
More from developer
- Live search suggestions
- Voice search
- Link queue - just long press on a link to add it to the queue
- Save an unlimited amount of pages to your storage for offline viewing anywhere
- Supports all Wikipedia languages
- Jump to a random article
- Add bookmarks + home screen shortcuts to articles
- Device search integration
- Full screen mode
- Quick language swap button
- Non-obtrusive advertising
Power Control Plus is a widget that lets you turn on / off almost any setting on your device, right from your home screen or notifications bar. Every aspect of Power Control Plus widgets are customizable, including color, size, behavior and more.
- Tablet compatible!
- 7 different widget sizes, including vertical widgets
- Notification bar widgets - toggle settings with one click on Android 4.0+.
- 9 different indicator light colors
- Over 30 settings available to toggle (list below)
- Power Control Plus doesn't run in the background, to save battery life
- Edit your widget right from the home screen
- Change background transparency
- Add labels to buttons on the widget
- Add a shortcut to any app on the widget
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Flashlight (Android 2.2 and 2.3 only, update for Ice Cream Sandwich coming soon)
- 4G (EVO 4G only)
- GPS (Does not work on Android 2.3+)
- Silent mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Vibrate mode
- Vibrate and silent mode
- Bluetooth scan for devices
- Brightness (triple)
- Screen timeout
- Wi-Fi sleep policy
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Bluetooth discoverable
- Keep screen on while plugged in
- Open shortcut
- Input method
- 2G - 3G (only a shortcut to the settings screen)
- Battery (meter, and a shortcut to Battery Use)
- Scan SD card
- Quick Boot / reboot / power off
- Silent mode (and mute media)
- Lock screen
- Wi-Fi tethering (Android 2.2+)
- USB tethering (Android 2.2+)
The below settings are available to toggle, but are buggy and unsupported due to Android security restrictions. Please do not contact us if one of them does not work.
- Cellular data connection (APN switch)
- Cellular data connection
- Hot boot, a faster reboot which reboots only the Android user interface
- Tasker / Locale plug-in for reboot and power off
- Support the Quick Boot developers
Please note that Wikidroid must be installed to use this key! This is not an app - it just removes advertisements from Wikidroid.
Thanks for supporting the Wikidroid developers!
When NV is enabled, any text messages you receive will be displayed in a full-screen popup optimized for dark settings. It's easy on your eyes, and doesn't light up the room.
* Quick-reply: you can reply to received messages right from the 'night vision' popup!
* Customizable: you can change the color of your 'night vision' popup.
Have peace of mind - with NV, you will “never be left in the dark.”
Keywords: SMS text message texting night mode night vision