Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
Do you want to enter the recovery and you don't want to enter the line manually into the terminal?
Do you want to enter your bootloader to use fastboot and there is no way reboot into it?
Be afraid no more! This simple aplication gives you 3 shortcuts to do all these 3 tasks without having to type the lines into command lines. You just need root permissions and you're good to go!!!
A single click in the icon and boom, the device will do as its told, hassle free, easy and FAST, no interface involved or strange permissions asked, it only does what it's advertised, NOTHING ELSE.
Can't be more easy than this.
This app requires busybox and root access. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★ 300+ custom boot animations
★ Convert any animated GIF to a boot animation
★ Install boot animations from your SD card
★ Root file explorer (all features included)
★ Convert boot animations to animated GIFs
★ Preview boot animations
★ Randomize your boot animations (new boot animation each reboot)
★ Resize any boot animation and change the FPS
★ Backup/Restore multiple boot animations
★ Disable your boot animation for a faster boot
Some features are only available after an in-app purchase inside the app. You can also remove ads with a small in-app purchase. Your support is much appreciated.
Android has a few places where boot animations can be installed to. It may be that your install location isn’t correct. You can select different install locations by clicking menu >> Install Location inside the app. The app also can help you find your install location by clicking menu >> Preferences >> Find locations.
Please make sure that the boot animation matches the resolution of your device or is smaller. Re-sizing the animation doesn’t always work and sometimes causes a blank screen rather than a boot animation. Some manufactures (e.g. Samsung) don’t use the standard format for boot animations. For devices that do not support the original format you will need to install a custom kernel which supports the standard boot animation. Flashing this ZIP in recovery will fix the issue on most Sumsung devices. Please make a current nandroid backup before flashing. ROM Installer may be used to flash the ZIP file.
Unfortunately, We don’t own each Android device but we have tested installing boot animations on as many devices as we can. We will continue to do our best at making the install process as smooth as possible.
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
Software support functions such as:
- Reboot recovery
- Reboot bootloader
- Reboot download mode
- Power off
Full software is distributed free on Play Store and other app stores
The software requires root access. The machine is not root, the software will not be supported
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
Support and development has been discontinued !
- might not work for newer ROM (March 2013 and beyond)
- big thanks to people who has help during the development
As its name suggest, Boot Menu Manager is a Multi-ROM boot manager.
It consist of a CWM-based recovery, a boot menu & configuration app.
* Requires ROOT permission *
* Only for Motorola Razr/Droid Razr (codename spyder)
Very easy, just install it from any system(slot) you currently using.
No need to reboot to main system, included installer is smart enough to do it's job.
Known bugs for 0.3.4:
- Can't modify bootmenu setting by manager app
Official support/bug report/howto :
#Please leave a comment/suggestion for improvement.
You need the latest Busybox and a rooted phone
Pro features include:
-Access to more animations.
This app is free for it's meant features. No ads! Please consider buying the pro app.
***If the animation is yours and the name is wrong, please email me. ***
Now using RootTools: Copyright © 2013 Stephen Erickson, Chris Ravenscroft, Dominik Schuermann, Adam Shanks under Apache v2 license found here: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
Our features list:
★The fastest for reboot all of running processes.
★Schedule automatic fast reboots by time.
★Select processes to add in the ignore reboot list.
★Automatically fast reboot when you lock your device
★Send an notification to user when Auto-Reboot executing.
Does NOT require ROOT and it is free.
kw: ram booster, memory booster, battery saver, ram manager, memory manager, boost, faster app, smart battery, task killer, ATK, fast reboot, one tap, 1-click clear cache
The app contains a large library of boot logos for you to easily install. This app requires root permission and your device must be on the support list (see below).
This app, along with many more features, is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't rate the app poorly. Instead email us at email@example.com and we will respond quickly and provide friendly support.
Droid World Edition
******************* SUPER USER ********************
****************** EASY WIDGET ********************
******* GET PRO - http://bit.ly/1h4O096 ************
This app can Shutdown device, reboot and reboot to recovery, bootloader or fastboot. All this can do on one click via widget, in other way this app supported advaced setting for example, delay for cancel operation, missclick prevention etc. This is better app for rebooting your device.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT ROOT YOUR DEVICE!!!
This app gives you the root information and build information.
-Whether su is installed
-Location of su executable
-Version of su
-Whether toolbox/busybox is installed
-Location of toolbox/busybox
-Version of installed busybox
-Whether the app has root access
If you want to Root your device you can easily find root guides by searching in google.com. And also you can check forums on xda-developers.com
Before leaving negative feedback please contact us via email and we'll do our best to solve your issues. You can also contact us for feature requests.
Special thanks to developers of following projects:
TAGS: root check, root checker , android root, verify root, check root, Superuser, administrator, root access, busybox check, su checker, su check, test root, root tester
rooting, superuser, sudo checker, user access, uid, gid, sh, admin, execute, developer, shell, bash
More from developer
- Live search suggestions
- Voice search
- Link queue - just long press on a link to add it to the queue
- Save an unlimited amount of pages to your storage for offline viewing anywhere
- Supports all Wikipedia languages
- Jump to a random article
- Add bookmarks + home screen shortcuts to articles
- Device search integration
- Full screen mode
- Quick language swap button
- Non-obtrusive advertising
Power Control Plus is a widget that lets you turn on / off almost any setting on your device, right from your home screen or notifications bar. Every aspect of Power Control Plus widgets are customizable, including color, size, behavior and more.
- Tablet compatible!
- 7 different widget sizes, including vertical widgets
- Notification bar widgets - toggle settings with one click on Android 4.0+.
- 9 different indicator light colors
- Over 30 settings available to toggle (list below)
- Power Control Plus doesn't run in the background, to save battery life
- Edit your widget right from the home screen
- Change background transparency
- Add labels to buttons on the widget
- Add a shortcut to any app on the widget
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Flashlight (Android 2.2 and 2.3 only, update for Ice Cream Sandwich coming soon)
- 4G (EVO 4G only)
- GPS (Does not work on Android 2.3+)
- Silent mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Vibrate mode
- Vibrate and silent mode
- Bluetooth scan for devices
- Brightness (triple)
- Screen timeout
- Wi-Fi sleep policy
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Bluetooth discoverable
- Keep screen on while plugged in
- Open shortcut
- Input method
- 2G - 3G (only a shortcut to the settings screen)
- Battery (meter, and a shortcut to Battery Use)
- Scan SD card
- Quick Boot / reboot / power off
- Silent mode (and mute media)
- Lock screen
- Wi-Fi tethering (Android 2.2+)
- USB tethering (Android 2.2+)
The below settings are available to toggle, but are buggy and unsupported due to Android security restrictions. Please do not contact us if one of them does not work.
- Cellular data connection (APN switch)
- Cellular data connection
- Hot boot, a faster reboot which reboots only the Android user interface
- Tasker / Locale plug-in for reboot and power off
- Support the Quick Boot developers
Please note that Wikidroid must be installed to use this key! This is not an app - it just removes advertisements from Wikidroid.
Thanks for supporting the Wikidroid developers!
When NV is enabled, any text messages you receive will be displayed in a full-screen popup optimized for dark settings. It's easy on your eyes, and doesn't light up the room.
* Quick-reply: you can reply to received messages right from the 'night vision' popup!
* Customizable: you can change the color of your 'night vision' popup.
Have peace of mind - with NV, you will “never be left in the dark.”
Keywords: SMS text message texting night mode night vision