All the features you may need are included:
Fast offline stop map, waiting times and timetable, trip planning, line routes, starred stops and service alerts.
Underground metro and surface transport (buses, trams, trolley buses) are included.
ATM Milano aims to be the best Play Store app for transit in Milan by usability, speed, user interface and graphical quality: help us out by sending an email or tweeting @ATMMilano with your suggestions or issue reports!
We'll listen and work on it as soon as possible.
On first start you'll be guided through a brief guide on how to best make use of all the features.
- Route planning in and around Milan: directions display point of interests when available (such as: "from Duomo")
- Stop map for all underground and surface lines downloaded on the first app start - they'll load incredibly fast from then on.
- The app leverages last Google Maps version: you'd be able to easily find stops around you by enabilng a 3d view that rotates as you look around.
- Search stops by name and number.
- Line route on map or as a list of stops.
- Instant access to stop details with all the info you may need: waiting times, line route, schedule and service alerts.
- Internet connection NEEDED, by now.
- COMPLETE OFFLINE map, stops, lines, maybe also trip planner.
- Plan a route for a certain time and date.
- Chinese Translation.
- I'll gift two downloads of the app to everyone who provides a new translation (except: Italian, Deutsch). Write to nosapp.storeATgmailDOTcom.
The Yandex.Metro app offers the following features:
- optimal journey planning;
- estimated journey times;
- "Podorojnik" ticket refill (St. Petersburg only);
- If you are a proud owner of Samsung's Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus S, HTC One X or Sony Xperia S supporting NFC, you can also use the app to see how many trips you have left on your metro pass in Moscow.
Completely offline itinerary calculation in Paris' underground (Metro).
Free, without any ad, and will remain so.
Perfect for tourists that are afraid of getting lost in the underground.
Only metros (underground trains, no buses) and RERs A and B (trains mainly used to get from/to the suburbs) supported.
New : now translated in English !
- "Less changes" supported
- Very accurate calculation algorithm designed to always give you the quickest path
Required authorizations : none (not even access to the Internet, of course)
+Ganadora del concurso "Ciudad Móvil 2011" como la mejor aplicación para Android.
+Desarrollada en conjunto con el Sistema de Transporte Colectivo Metro
+Planea tu ruta con prioridad de tiempo, distancia o transbordos
+No necesita conexión de datos para trabajar (completamente offline)
+Explora la red del metro
+Calcula el tiempo que tardarás en llegar a tu destino
+Muestra las vías principales de la Ciudad de México en el mapa
+Muestra a detalle los transbordes y estaciones a recorrer
Your one stop solution for all information required on Delhi Metro.
1. Fare Calculator ,
2. Detailed Delhi Metro Map (Hindi Support),
3. Offline Color Coded Route Planner ,
4. Parking Rate
5. Interchange Station Highlight
<-- Internet needed for Ads Only :) -->
Simple, effective and accurate data including fares, parking fee info, offline route map and all this is without the use of internet. We encourage suggestions, feedback and complaints to improve our product. Happy traveling.
This app will add a few search access points on your device. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!). Thank you.
Vikash Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Keywords : Delhi Metro Travel Transportation Route Planner Map Navigation Tariff Fare Delhi Metro Offline Delhi Metro
1. Location Aware: Get stations and stops nearest you
2. Nextrip Bus & Rail Arrivals
3. Maps: Download up to 200 maps to use offline
4. News & Information: The Source, El Pasajero, Metro News Releases, Destination Discounts, and more
5. Trip Planner: Plan a trip from your current location
6. Favorites: Save a line, stop/station, map, or itinerary for fast access
7. Notifications: Get bus, rail, road closure alerts, and live traffic information
Si vives o andas de paseo en Santiago, Metro Mobile te permite planificar tus viajes por la red de manera rápida y sencilla. Con esta aplicación podrás:
· Conocer al instante el estado de la red y cada una de las líneas de Metro de Santiago.
· Programar tus Favoritos para recibir alertas cuando existan condiciones especiales o incidentes que afecten tus viajes habituales.
· Organizar tu viaje, conocer los transbordos y tiempos estimados de viaje en cualquier horario incluyendo los tiempos de desplazamiento entre combinaciones, entradas y salidas a estaciones.
· Saber cuál es la estación más cercana mediante georreferenciación y la distancia hasta ella.
· Conocer los servicios de la estación y los diferentes horarios: de apertura y cierre de estación, de boleterías, paso de primer y último tren.
· Buscar servicios cercanos de cada estación (bancos, centros de estudio, hospitales, etc.).
· Revisar el saldo de tu Tarjeta Bip! (*).
· Ver el plano de la red.
(*): Consulta de saldo de tarjeta Bip!, tiene un desfase de 48 horas en el saldo de la tarjeta, información provista por tarjetaBip.cl.
- | Metro de Madrid |
GPS Metro Station Finder.
Real time journey calculator.
Schematic and geographic network map including
Fares and Schedules.
Travel Pass remainder
- | Bus EMT |
Waiting time and distance of the Bus (BETA).
Bus Line Maps.
- | Cercanías Madrid |
Real time journey calculator.
Map of the Madrid commuter network.
- | Support |
Android 2.1 to 4.x
Plan the route from one stop to another.
View the directions from your location to each of the subway stations.
Find the nearest station.
You can also view all or only the selected stop through augmented reality ( using Layar ), facilitating the search for the nearest stop.
See the diagram of the metro for a quick and easy reference.
Search the station name. Possibility to add the station to search for the global search for Android
tags: metro, milan, subway, underground
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
- Santiago Subway Network.
- Locate your nearest station.
- Know the distance to your nearest station.
- Subway rates info.
- Check your card balance.
- Save different cards for future queries.
- Station Information: schedules, opening and closing hours, access streets, map location, equipment.
- Color express routes information.
- Connections information.
- Travel times between stations
- Line statuses
- Share pictures to know how is the station
- New user interface
- Line Statuses
- Metro Twitter feed
- More Holo-ness
- Travel times between stations
- Information updates thanks to user feedback
- Ticket window schedules
- Schedules for first and last train
- Info update
- Feedback to correct stations info
- Who is in my car?
- Landscape support
- Bugs Fixed
- Corrected Information
- Express Network
- Widget indicating rates according to current hour.
- Fast balance check -for last saved card- by pressing the widget.
- English support language.
* The balance query depends on a BIP! Card webservice, and the date received on how the card is updated on their systems.
* This is not an official application and is not related to the Metro S.A company.
This version has five main features:
- a list of favorites stops from which you can see the live wait (you can see the stops in a list or on the map)
- a map and a list in which you can see the stops around your current position or near the chosen position
- search the line and its stops
- download and view (PDF reader needed) the schedules of every stop (even outside the city), just press the PDF icon
- Journey planner
When you start the application the first time, the list of favorites is empty and you will see a blank screen; so press menu or switch to the other tabs in order to move the first steps.
You can add a stop to your favorites by entering its code (you can find it at the bus shelter) or by tapping the stop from the map or by the line search.
You will find other little features by playing with the app.
Please let me know the bugs you will (certainly) find and your suggestions, but consider that the GUI is for the moment intentionally very basic.
All the information about stops position and waitings is from the official ATM Milano site www.atm-mi.it.
Is it worthy hurrying for the Tube? Running and hoping there's a train going? Isn't it better to know than to guess?
Of course it's always better to know. And just for this case there's a new app for Android! Your smart phone will be a lot smarter now! With just one look you can find out what time the nearest train is and you can easily change the pace and style of your walk.
You can see on the first look "what time is the next train"
Especially outside rush hours when the train goes sporadically there's always useful to have the information about departures.
Furthermore, the Metro app works in the stations and of course you can use it to watch the time in transition points!
Got 7 minut, I'm ok!
-specialized application just for Prague metro
-works offline, no expensive connection needed
-works also without GPS
-very smart and easy usable
-with widget for faster usage
Last data update released (accessible via app's menu):