Refreshed with Material design, a simple world clock right on your home screen exactly the way you want it.
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.
3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
** Android 4.3 and higher currently is not tested in full. **
** HTC Users, due to system file protection, S-OFF is required (can works with S-ON for new phones) **
TimeZone Fixer is a small program which updates Android timezone files to the latest version (see "What's new" section). It is useful if the time zone changed in your area, or Daylight Saving Time has been abandoned or adopted.
If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Useful if provider doesn't support NITZ, sends incorrect time or if your device/ROM has heavy clock drift.
There are 2 modes: automatic for root users and assisted manual mode for users without root (rootless mode).
Rootless mode features:
- automatic atomic time retrieval with configurable interval
- notification when offset exceeds user set threshold
- assisted manual synchronization with the hint what time/date to set
- precision between 1 and 30 seconds (because Android doesn't allow to set seconds)
- 1 second precision if your device resets seconds on Set (most Samsung and some HTC devices)
- Greenwich Time Signal assisted sync if device resets seconds
Root mode features:
- automatic sync with configurable interval
- accuracy is ~1-20ms depending on your connection and NTP server
- statistics (average drift per day, total time corrected)
Root is required because of Android security restrictions, vote for http://bit.ly/set_time_without_root if you want it to work without root, however Google has declined to fix it with the following comment:
"Hi, it is by design that applications can not change the time. There are many subtle aspects of security that can rely on the current time, such as certificate expiration, license management, etc. We do not want to allow third party applications to globally disrupt the system in this way." © some Google employee
- customizable NTP/SNTP server and timeout
- displays current date or time since last sync
- NTP server details dialog
- 3 color schemes (dark, light, default)
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock format
- time zone detection and adjustment based on geo location
- system time zone override with custom offset
- time zone management based on latest Olson tz database (zoneinfo)
- optional haptic feedback and sync notification
- clean and easy to use interface (tap screen values or use menu)
Don't have root? See http://bit.ly/phoneroot for the detailed instructions.
Don't want or can't root your device? You can still use ClockSync as your precise time source to adjust your watch or other clocks, or to verify how accurate your cell time is, or set time manually in rootless mode.
Move to SD is disabled because automatic synchronization (timers) will not work when app is moved, also app size is very small and since not all files are moved to SD in any case, it would not save you more than 50Kb.
If you get wrong time after synchronization, your phone time zone data is out of date, use http://bit.ly/tzupdate to fix it.
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
I reply to every e-mail within one day maximum (usually instantly).
See http://bit.ly/clocksync for more information.
Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/cs-plus
Permissions explained for paranoid users:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used only for "Sync on boot" option
- VIBRATE: optional haptic feedback on tap and sync
- INTERNET: to get time from NTP servers, to get time zone from web services
- WAKE_LOCK: to perform background synchronization without being killed in the middle by the OS
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to sync only when network is available
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get best location for time zone from location feature when GPS is on
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: if GPS is off, network location is used
- SET_TIME_ZONE: to automatically set time zone depending on location or for manual override
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: new permission since 1.1.5, used for transparent overlay in rootless mode to show countdown updated every second
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: for compatibility with SuperSU and Superuser applications, see http://bit.ly/su-permission
OK! Please set in "London", the time zone of TiZo.
TiZo have two face dial, and show you time of two time zone.
It is only that much, but it is quite useful when you want to watch big events overseas on TV.
You can choose time zone from about 130 cities.
Day/night indicator option represents the approximate time by symbol of sun and moon. This is not moon phase.
Sound option plays tick-tack noise like mechanical clock.
TiZo have subscreen that converts time in two time zones.
This screen is very similar to the main screen, but the dial can be dragged.
To change the time, please trace the finger twirling the dial.
You can move the minute hand of a clock.
If necessary, you can set a reminder to the time.
To change the date, tap the date(e.g."4/10/2013"), please. Date picker is appear.
Android 4.0 or higher can call calendar-app and write a event.
(It is necessary to set the calendar-app for that. And this feature, not be able to uses in some models.)
This app allows to call built-in calendar-app. What has been written may be synchronize,public and share based on the settings of calendar-app.
We recommend that you use from make sure to check the settings of calendar-app.
This app, which has been prepared to convert the time as accurately as possible.
That the system or changes in daylight saving time in each country, will be converted incorrectly may occur.
Please acknowledge it.
GalaxyS(SC-02B) SAMSUNG [Android2.3.6]
Galaxy Nexus(SC-04D) SAMSUNG [Android4.2.2]
Nexus7(2012) ASUS [Android4.4.4]
Nexus7(2013) ASUS [Android4.4.4]
This is not guarantee successful normal operation. Please note.
* Size of Clock (Small,Normal,Large)
* Color of Clock(Text,Clock,arrow and Background)
* Show (second arrow,Date,Day,Month and Compass)
* Change(Font,Shape of clock,Potion Of Clock)
How to use:
To select this Wallpaper, Long Press the Home Screen > Choose Live wallpaper > and select this application > Click "Set as Wallpaper".
Various locations around the world can be selected. Takes into account timezones to show the current time in the selected location and also estimates the sunrise and sunset time. The date, time and speed of the simulation can also be changed.
The app also features an Android widget, which allows you put the map on your home screen. For users of Android 4.0+, the widget is resizeable.
Note: The app now supports being moved to the SD Card. If you move the app to SD card, the widget will not be available. This is a limitation of the Android system. To use the widget, the app MUST be installed on your phone's internal storage.
Now also allows you to explore alternative reality scenarios e.g. a change in the Earth's tilt (see "What If" section of Options menu).
Making requests / reporting problems: Sometimes people give low star ratings because their particular location or timezone is not included in the default list. Please don't use the rating system to "punish", instead just email me!
Upgrade to the Pro version is available. The pro version features:
- no advertising
- ability to define custom locations
To upgrade, tap on the Info button, then the "Pro Upgrade" option.
*** This app does nothing on it's own. DashClock by Roman Nurik is required to use this! ***
- Added About dialog
- Released source on GitHub
- Increased icon resolution
- Fixed 'medium time' in format creator not changing anything
- Simplified time format selector
- Separate settings for each extension
- Ability to enter your own format
- Times now get updated in real time
- Using Joda-Time for better time zone calculation
- Fixed daylight savings issue
- New and many more timezone labels. As a result, you will have to reselect your timezones for each extension. Other settings should remain unchanged. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Up to 3 time zones can now be selected.
- Added "Use System Information" option in Settings. This will automatically format date and time accordingly. Enabled by default.
The alarm clock that wakes you in the morning can have an impact on the rest of your day and we know that most people prefer to be woken with a different alarm on a weekend to that of a working day. Digital Alarm Clock offers you this functionality and much more.
Questions? Check out: https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
More than 500,000 people wake up with this alarm clock app every day:
☆ ‘Why is it so difficult to find a good alarm clock application? I'm finally completely satisfied!’
☆ ‘Great alarm clock! It has a lot of features that other apps charge for, but they're free.’
☆ ‘Best bedside clock yet! This app does exactly what I was wanting.’
Download for FREE now!
Digital Alarm Clock is natively translated into Spanish, Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish and Chinese (Simplified)
Digital Alarm Clock FREE Features:
► ALARM OPTIONS – Each alarm can be individually customised
• Built in tones or wake to your own music
• Fade in alarm
• Nap Timer on main display means you can set a quick alarm in just 2 clicks!
• Shake to snooze, number of snoozes, custom snooze time
• One off alarm, recurring alarm, date alarm
► DISPLAY OPTIONS – Completely customisable
• Day & Night mode with individual brightness and volume settings
• Built in nightlight softly illuminates the whole screen
• Anti Burn moves the clock to look after your display
• Optional day, date, seconds, AM/PM indicator, flashing separator
• Select your preferred date format
• Choose from over 16 million colours & several display fonts
• Fits to the size of your screen or pinch to resize
► EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY – We have thought of everything
• Speaking Clock. Simply tap to hear the time (requires TTS engine on device)
• Silence notifications ensuring a peaceful sleep
• Automatically launches when charging or docked for bedside use
• Alarm clock automatically closes when the charger is unplugged or undocked
• Handy widget allows you to see the time in style on your homescreen and quickly access the alarms screen.
Download for FREE now!
‘I pride myself on offering excellent customer support. I believe that the app store should be no different than any other real world store and customers should be treated with the same respect. Digital Alarm Clock is one of the most actively developed in its category and has a loyal user base that provides feedback continuously. I use this feedback to ensure a satisfying experience for all users.’ - Jason, Developer
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you experience issues with alarms not activating and you use task-killing applications then you must add Digital Alarm Clock to the whitelist.
All permissions required are requested for legitimate use by the application and further information can be found at https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
Remember you can compare the time difference between countries. Include the time of each country and the summer time.
The time is updated at the momment, according to the time change of the countries and cities where daylight saving applies.
IMPORTANT: this app is completely FREE!
Every 5 minutes, the various charts are updated with the newest info straight from the respective APIs for Just-Dice and Doge-Coin. In the near future, you will be able to check up on your own status as well.
This app is currently under heavy development, and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be correct
Feel free to donate some DogeCoins or satoshis to support the development of this app.
Cheers, Pali. ID 9886 on Doge-Dice and 326384 on Just-Dice.
DogeCoin Address: DPaLioEXZKbzixGEgVJ1rkRA68TMi2G9mY
Bitcoin Address: 1LyGQFBvmVwbZss22nnigAp546NJTRd4UP