Refreshed with Material design, a simple world clock right on your home screen exactly the way you want it.
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.
3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
** Android 4.3 and higher currently is not tested in full. **
** HTC Users, due to system file protection, S-OFF is required (can works with S-ON for new phones) **
TimeZone Fixer is a small program which updates Android timezone files to the latest version (see "What's new" section). It is useful if the time zone changed in your area, or Daylight Saving Time has been abandoned or adopted.
* Size of Clock (Small,Normal,Large)
* Color of Clock(Text,Clock,arrow and Background)
* Show (second arrow,Date,Day,Month and Compass)
* Change(Font,Shape of clock,Potion Of Clock)
How to use:
To select this Wallpaper, Long Press the Home Screen > Choose Live wallpaper > and select this application > Click "Set as Wallpaper".
Some features of the app, many others will be available with future updates:
- Dynamic user interface with hi-res graphic optimized for smartphones and tablets
- International localization that automatically adapts the GUI elements to the device language. Moreover, are also available complete translation in english, italian, spanish and chinese
- Creation of you own favourite timezones list with the ability of customizing color or description of the elements
- Search for a place by its description or keywords (try to search "Google")
- Choosing of your preferred style for your timezones list elements
- 24/12h time format
- Set an alarm for another timezone: you can set the alarm for your timezone that notify you when in an other country you have a particular time
- No limit to the number of favourite elements
- "Map" view for both smartphones (in landscape orientation) and tablets
- Full interaction with the map to quickly know the timezone of any place in the world
- Map animations
- Resizable widgets 4x1 and 4x2
- Lockscreen widget
- Add an element to your favourite list directly from the map
- Priority app updates
========== REVIEWS ===========
@ Ninja Romeo: http://www.ninjaromeo.com/timezone-android-app/
@ AppEggs.com: http://www.appeggs.com/apps/sp.android.timezone,483888/
========== F.A.Q ===========
*Q*: After I bought the pro version, I cannot see any timezone elements i've saved with the free version. How I can load in Pro version me favourite timezones list used with the Free app?
*A*: The Free and Pro TimeZone's versions are two different app and don't share neither data nor settings. This behaviour has been designed to keep the app optimized in both free and pro versions. Hence, when you install Pro version you can safetly remove the Free one without alter any data of the version you have bought. Obviously, your favourite timezones added in the free version, need to be (re)inserted in the Pro, after that all your favourite elements will be availabe also in the app widgets
*Q*: I cannot see in the widgets the changes i've made to my favourite timezone list. How I can refresh the widgets data?
*A*: You can refresh widget data in these two way: 1. Close the app (sliding TimeZone to the left or right in the recent apps list), 2. Wait for the automatic widgets refresh by the OS (every 30 min), if this is allowed by the related setting in TimeZone preferences (only from versione 1.2)
*Q*: I've a problem not listed in this FAQ, how i can solve it?
*A*: For any problem about the app experience please avoid to leave negative comments that don't help to understand and solve the issue, but, better, drop an email to the developer the will be happy to give you all the support and information you need to get a great TimeZone experience
• Encrypts all incoming and outgoing traffic on your device for ultimate privacy.
• Prevents any kind of online activity tracking from advertisers or hackers.
• Gives you access to media content, video, VoIP, social networks and messaging apps all around the world.
• Unblocks locally restricted sites via your favorite browser.
• Secures Wi-Fi connection.
• Bypasses firewalls while you’re travelling or being at work or school.
HOW IT WORKS
Hideninja routes all outgoing and incoming traffic on your mobile device through its secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) servers in different countries - you can choose by yourself. This traffic is encrypted with secure bank-grade encryption algorithm (256-bit AES), your online activity is private, advertisers and hackers can't track you. We support 3G/4G/LTE/GSM connections and Wi-Fi.
PREMIUM Service Benefits
No ads, all premium servers, unlimited connection time.
In case of any issues, please, submit a request here:
Feel free to follow us and support our project to keep it evolving. Also you can find some useful info about
privacy, anonymity and freedom in the Internet.
Follow us on:
Connect in one click with Hideman widget.
Pay from anywhere with in-app SMS billing.
With our client you can:
Hide your IP. Nobody will know where are you from.
Encrypt internet data. Protect your Internet data with strong 256-bit encryption.
Use any site you needed without any limitations.
Remove banners and tracking systems.
One click to connect, multi locations to select.
Unlimited free time and premium bandwidth.
Direct download link: http://22.214.171.124/file/speedvpn.apk
• One-click to connecting VPN
• Unblock geographically restricted websites including Google, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
• Multi locations to connect including France, Canada and United States
• Speeds up your network browsing
• Get 60 minutes free time for each connection, connect as many times as you like
• Before connection ends, one-click to extend the connection time to 60 minutes, extend as many times as you like
• Protect your privacy, prevent tracking
• No registration required, no settings required
• No system root required
• reliability server and premium traffic
SpeedVPN contains ADs
SpeedVPN do not support P2P(BitTorrent) download, any P2P traffic will get your account suspended
SpeedVPN is design for web browsing and low quality video viewing
Please give a feedback first if you can not connect
Please give us a good rating
The Time Zone Widget allows you to switch time zones in an easy way. Each click on the image of the widget will change the time zone to the next of a pre configured list. This is helpful in case your device is unable to automatically change time zones and you are frequently travelling between different time zones.
Place the Widget on your device's home screen. Every click on the image switches to the next configured time zone. E.g. you have chosen Europe/London and Europe/Berlin in the configuration screen, the widget will change the time zone on every image click between these two.
Looking for a version with graphics for every time zone? Have a look at the Time Zone Widget.
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
*** This app does nothing on it's own. DashClock by Roman Nurik is required to use this! ***
- Added About dialog
- Released source on GitHub
- Increased icon resolution
- Fixed 'medium time' in format creator not changing anything
- Simplified time format selector
- Separate settings for each extension
- Ability to enter your own format
- Times now get updated in real time
- Using Joda-Time for better time zone calculation
- Fixed daylight savings issue
- New and many more timezone labels. As a result, you will have to reselect your timezones for each extension. Other settings should remain unchanged. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Up to 3 time zones can now be selected.
- Added "Use System Information" option in Settings. This will automatically format date and time accordingly. Enabled by default.
With this app, you can get current clock time for any city in the world.
To use this app extension, you must have SmartBand™ Talk app installed on your smartphone.
Note: When using SmartBand™ Talk SWR30 open the SmartBand™ Talk Sony app and add WorldClock app.
Works with: SmartBand™ Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
Every 5 minutes, the various charts are updated with the newest info straight from the respective APIs for Just-Dice and Doge-Coin. In the near future, you will be able to check up on your own status as well.
This app is currently under heavy development, and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be correct
Feel free to donate some DogeCoins or satoshis to support the development of this app.
Cheers, Pali. ID 9886 on Doge-Dice and 326384 on Just-Dice.
DogeCoin Address: DPaLioEXZKbzixGEgVJ1rkRA68TMi2G9mY
Bitcoin Address: 1LyGQFBvmVwbZss22nnigAp546NJTRd4UP