Refreshed with Material design, a simple world clock right on your home screen exactly the way you want it.
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
Please check the manual of your device to add home screen widgets.
** Android 4.3 and higher currently is not tested in full. **
** HTC Users, due to system file protection, S-OFF is required (can works with S-ON for new phones) **
TimeZone Fixer is a small program which updates Android timezone files to the latest version (see "What's new" section). It is useful if the time zone changed in your area, or Daylight Saving Time has been abandoned or adopted.
3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.
If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
This application is only usable from ClockSync 1.1.6 and later, it has no launcher icon or any user interface. Don't install unless instructed to do so by ClockSync.
Based on Joda Time 2.0 library and Olson tz database this app provides up to date information on time zones, offsets and daylight time saving transition rules to ClockSync. It works as a service started on demand and queried by ClockSync.
Most Android devices have outdated 2010k version of this data used by the system. In some countries time zone offsets and daylight saving time to standard time transition rules have changed recently, it means that your phone may show incorrect time or switch to incorrect offset making you late for some important event. Russia, Belorussia and some other countries are suffering from the outdated zoneinfo on Android phones. This database is intended to solve the problem.
Since not all ClockSync users can benefit from it and because the size of the data is more than 2x times the size of ClockSync itself, I made it a separate application, keeping ClockSync distribution size small and making it possible to install the database on demand and to the SD card.
To use this database you need to enable "Offline database" option in ClockSync time zone settings and select your time zone from the suggested list of ~400 canonical time zone identifiers. When this option is enabled, ClockSync will set time zone according to the rules from the database instead of your system, it also includes transitions from daylight saving time to standard time and back if applicable for the selected time zone.
I plan to keep this database updated and synchronized with the upcoming Olson tz database releases, so that you can be sure that your device is always using up to date time zones.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail.
NOTE: may take 10-15 seconds till ClockSync recognizes that the database is installed.
OK! Please set in "London", the time zone of TiZo.
TiZo have two face dial, and show you time of two time zone.
It is only that much, but it is quite useful when you want to watch big events overseas on TV.
You can choose time zone from about 130 cities.
Day/night indicator option represents the approximate time by symbol of sun and moon. This is not moon phase.
Sound option plays tick-tack noise like mechanical clock.
TiZo have subscreen that converts time in two time zones.
This screen is very similar to the main screen, but the dial can be dragged.
To change the time, please trace the finger twirling the dial.
You can move the minute hand of a clock.
If necessary, you can set a reminder to the time.
To change the date, tap the date(e.g."4/10/2013"), please. Date picker is appear.
Android 4.0 or higher can call calendar-app and write a event.
(It is necessary to set the calendar-app for that. And this feature, not be able to uses in some models.)
This app allows to call built-in calendar-app. What has been written may be synchronize,public and share based on the settings of calendar-app.
We recommend that you use from make sure to check the settings of calendar-app.
This app, which has been prepared to convert the time as accurately as possible.
That the system or changes in daylight saving time in each country, will be converted incorrectly may occur.
Please acknowledge it.
GalaxyS(SC-02B) SAMSUNG [Android2.3.6]
Galaxy Nexus(SC-04D) SAMSUNG [Android4.2.2]
Nexus7(2012) ASUS [Android4.4.4]
Nexus7(2013) ASUS [Android4.4.4]
This is not guarantee successful normal operation. Please note.
In the "Time" section, users can get instant access to the time and date for any time zone, including UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
In the "Recent" section, users can quickly access their 3 most recently used time zones.
In the "Converter" section, users can instantly convert any past, current, or future time/date between any two time zones, including UTC/GMT/Zulu.
The users also now have access to 2 brand new widgets!
The "Current Time" widget allows the user to quickly view their current time zone, as well as UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
The "Saved Conversions" widget allows the user to quickly access all of their saved time zone conversions.
*** This app does nothing on it's own. DashClock by Roman Nurik is required to use this! ***
- Added About dialog
- Released source on GitHub
- Increased icon resolution
- Fixed 'medium time' in format creator not changing anything
- Simplified time format selector
- Separate settings for each extension
- Ability to enter your own format
- Times now get updated in real time
- Using Joda-Time for better time zone calculation
- Fixed daylight savings issue
- New and many more timezone labels. As a result, you will have to reselect your timezones for each extension. Other settings should remain unchanged. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Up to 3 time zones can now be selected.
- Added "Use System Information" option in Settings. This will automatically format date and time accordingly. Enabled by default.
Ideal for business users, the app allows you to schedule meetings and set alarms for any time zone so you can avoid confusion when travelling for work.
Set timezone alarm clock will help you not to miss global meeting, and also provide lots of alarm clock settings.
Call your children abroad but not sure whether he/she already sleep? Use this! Don't wake him/her up:)
Timezone not only means a location or nation, but also your favorite people! Try to change photo of the timezone, have fun!
Not only a multi-timezone clock:
▶ Set alarms for any timezone on your list, and also provide lots of alarm clock settings.
▶ Work without Internet connection - greate for travel
▶ Set photo for any timezones you selected, change from nation flag to people you like or directly take anything from camera.
· Business people dealing with multiple timezones
· People with children/friends in other timezones
Supports installation to SD card.
- Analog and Digital Time
- World Clock
- Stopwatch with the ability to record laps
Tell us how we can improve!
Note for MIUI users: due to the restrictions since MIUI v5, it is strongly recommended that you launch the Security app, go to Permissions—Autostart, and set the switcher of Smartisan Clock to ON.
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
Every 5 minutes, the various charts are updated with the newest info straight from the respective APIs for Just-Dice and Doge-Coin. In the near future, you will be able to check up on your own status as well.
This app is currently under heavy development, and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be correct
Feel free to donate some DogeCoins or satoshis to support the development of this app.
Cheers, Pali. ID 9886 on Doge-Dice and 326384 on Just-Dice.
DogeCoin Address: DPaLioEXZKbzixGEgVJ1rkRA68TMi2G9mY
Bitcoin Address: 1LyGQFBvmVwbZss22nnigAp546NJTRd4UP