Column Calculator contains 67 Calculators and Converters, that can quickly and easily calculate and convert different Columns and Civil Engineering parameters. Automatic & Accurate Calculations and Conversions with every Unit and Value Changes. Available in Imperial and Metric Units. Most Comprehensive Column Calculator.
*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
Column Calculator contains following 35 Calculators:
• Critical Buckling Load - Column Pivoted at Both Ends (Euler's Formula) • Critical Buckling Load - One End Fixed and Other End Rounded (Euler's Formula) • Critical Buckling Load - Both Ends Fixed (Euler's Formula) • Critical Buckling Load - One End Fixed and Other End Free (Euler's Formula)
• Nominal Bearing Strength of Concrete (Column Base Plate Design) • Area of Base Plate for Factored Load • Length of Rectangular Base Plate (Wide-Flange Column) • Width of Base Plate - Parallel to the Flanges
• Projection of Base Plate beyond the Flange and Parallel to the Web (m) • Projection of Base Plate beyond the Edges of the Flange and Perpendicular to the Web (n) • Equivalent Cantilever Dimension (n') • Column Base Plate Design Value (Lambda) • Column Base Plate Design Value (X) • Thickness of Base Plate (m) • Thickness of Base Plate (n) • Thickness of Base Plate (Lambda n')
• Area of the Column • Allowable Bearing Pressure on Support (Base Plate occupies Full Area of Support) • Allowable Bearing Pressure on Support (Base Plate covers less than Full Area of Support) • Wall Thickness of Steel Pile (Width of Face of Rectangular Section) • Wall Thickness of Steel Pile (Outside Diameter of Circular Section) • Design Strength of Axially Loaded Composite Column • Design Strength of Concrete (Direct Bearing)
• Axial Load Capacity – Short Rectangular Members • Balanced Moment • Eccentricity – Balanced Condition • Eccentricity – Slender Columns
Column Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Acceleration • Angle • Area • Density • Energy/Work • Flow Rate (Mass) • Flow Rate (Volume) • Fluid • Force • Frequency • Hardness • Length • Mass • Metric Weight • Metrology • Moment of Force • Moment of Inertia • Prefixes • Pressure • Radiation • Specific Heat Capacity • Specific Volume • Temperature • Thermal Conductivity • Thermal Expansion • Time • Torque • Velocity • Viscosity (Dynamic) • Viscosity (Oil & Water) • Viscosity (Kinematic) • Volume
Key Features: • Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Column and Civil Engineering Parameters. • Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input/Options/Units. • Formulas are provided for each calculator. • Values of Higher Order can also be calculated. • Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions. • Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.