Power Control Plus is a widget that lets you turn on / off almost any setting on your device, right from your home screen or notifications bar. Every aspect of Power Control Plus widgets are customizable, including color, size, behavior and more.
- Tablet compatible!
- 7 different widget sizes, including vertical widgets
- Notification bar widgets - toggle settings with one click on Android 4.0+.
- 9 different indicator light colors
- Over 30 settings available to toggle (list below)
- Power Control Plus doesn't run in the background, to save battery life
- Edit your widget right from the home screen
- Change background transparency
- Add labels to buttons on the widget
- Add a shortcut to any app on the widget
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Flashlight (Android 2.2 and 2.3 only, update for Ice Cream Sandwich coming soon)
- 4G (EVO 4G only)
- GPS (Does not work on Android 2.3+)
- Silent mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Vibrate mode
- Vibrate and silent mode
- Bluetooth scan for devices
- Brightness (triple)
- Screen timeout
- Wi-Fi sleep policy
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Bluetooth discoverable
- Keep screen on while plugged in
- Open shortcut
- Input method
- 2G - 3G (only a shortcut to the settings screen)
- Battery (meter, and a shortcut to Battery Use)
- Scan SD card
- Quick Boot / reboot / power off
- Silent mode (and mute media)
- Lock screen
- Wi-Fi tethering (Android 2.2+)
- USB tethering (Android 2.2+)
The below settings are available to toggle, but are buggy and unsupported due to Android security restrictions. Please do not contact us if one of them does not work.
- Cellular data connection (APN switch)
- Cellular data connection
On some devices (such as Motorola Droid RAZR HD), a small number of users found that the notification light was disabled after logging into their google account if it was disabled previously on other devices with the same google account. This widget restores the ability to control the light on devices without an exposed setting.
On other android devices that already support control of the LED notification light, this widget could also be used as a convenient tool to enable/disable the LED notification light from the homescreen.
If you set the steps 3-4 are difficult to move about?
Try using the Quick Setup application here.
If you go to a fast Android smartphone, you can set the environment.
Quick set of functions
- Set the screen brightness
- Adjust the ringer volume
- Media Volume Control
- Wi-Fi state set
- A data network (3G, 4G, LTE) Go to Set
- GPS Settings Shortcuts
- Sound, vibration and silence settings
- Auto-rotation settings , Screen rotation control, Display control, screen rotation lock, unlock
- Bluetooth settings
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
• Saisie automatique du n° de suivi via code barre (requiert Barcode Scanner ou Google Goggles)
• Suivi automatique (et manuel)
• Intervalle et notifications paramétrables
• Notifications dés que l'un de vos suivis a une mise-à-jour
• Utilisation optimale de la batterie/ressource/forfait de votre androphone
• Attribution d'un intitulé pour reconnaître vos envois
• Application la + légère
• Multi-transporteurs: Colissimo/La Poste, Chronopost, DHL, UPS, USPS, Fedex, Kiala, Mondial Relay...
• Alerter un ami par SMS (d'où la permission sms - requiert Android 1.6+) [Recommandé uniquement avec les forfaits SMS illimités]
• Notifications avec synthèse vocale (requiert Android 1.6+ & TTS français tel que Google TTS, Svox, Ivona...)
Application indépendante des transporteurs.
Explication concernant les AUTORISATIONS requises:
-Contact: permet d'auto-compléter le champ du destinataire SMS
-SMS: permet l'envoie d'un sms au numéro / contact sélectionné - lorsqu'un suivi est mis à jour.
En cas de BUG: désinstallez, puis REINSTALLEZ svp.
- An icon in the notification area.
- Notification sound (you can use your file.)
- Notification vibration (different variants).
- Interval notice (1 - 60 minutes).
- Night mode.
- White list
- Black list.
- Independent adjustment of volume.
- Quick On / off notifications.
1. Find out which app pushed annoying statusbar advertisement, and uninstall it.
2. Collect messages sent by apps and read them later
3. Backup and share notifications
* Collect notifications on status bar and group by apps
* Save notifications (PRO feature)
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps sending annoying notifications directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (PRO feature on android 3.0 and above)
* Import notifications from free version (PRO feature)
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long clik the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
message, popup, notification, history, record, backup, share, status bar, advertisement, ads, detect, annoying, uninstaller, personal info
More from developer
ALL SCREENSHOTS SHOWN ARE FROM PRO VERSION
^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^
NOTIFi is moving into 2.0. It has been redesigned from the ground up and features a new interface as well as many new features.
All existing NOTIFi users may wish to back up their current copies of NOTIFi before upgrading.
^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^
Organize quickly accessible shortcuts into tabs, choose from the following:
- 4G (HTC)
- Airplane Mode
- Audio profile
- Auto Rotate
- Auto Sync
- Screen Timeout
Each of the above have an included widget! Just go to Add->Widget->NOTIFi from your home screen!
Also launch applications, Android system shortcuts and a built-in flashlight activity.
Uses for NOTIFi:
- As a speed dial application (because it supports all android shortcuts, including quick contacts and instant dialers, etc)
- An easy and convenient way to quickly switch on or off any of the above settings without leaving your current application
#### Pro users get ####
- Unlimited shortcuts and tabs
#### Free users get ####
- Maximum 8 shortcuts and 2 tabs
*** If you have any concerns or suggestions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ***