1. Find out which app pushed annoying statusbar advertisement, and uninstall it.
2. Collect messages sent by apps and read them later
3. Backup and share notifications
* Collect notifications on status bar and group by apps
* Save notifications (PRO feature)
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps sending annoying notifications directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (PRO feature on android 3.0 and above)
* Import notifications from free version (PRO feature)
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long clik the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
message, popup, notification, history, record, backup, share, status bar, advertisement, ads, detect, annoying, uninstaller, personal info
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!
On some devices (such as Motorola Droid RAZR HD), a small number of users found that the notification light was disabled after logging into their google account if it was disabled previously on other devices with the same google account. This widget restores the ability to control the light on devices without an exposed setting.
On other android devices that already support control of the LED notification light, this widget could also be used as a convenient tool to enable/disable the LED notification light from the homescreen.
Just like a sticky note or note card, or even a napkin or palm of your hand, this app is great for temporarily jotting things down so you don't forget about them. Especially things you only need to remember for a few minutes. Add more than one if you need to. No need to set times or alarms, or give your note a name to be saved forever. Quick, fast, simple, and convenient.
Note, this free version contains Ads. Check out the paid version if you do not like Ads.
* If the application is moved to SD card, it will NOT make notifications when the SD card is unmounted. For example, if the device is connected to a PC as a disk drive.
* Some devices does NOT notify applications, when the battery is fully charged. If you have such device, you can disable "Notify On Full Charge" option and then specify percent at which to be notified. For example 99%.
And check my other applications if you like this.
German translation: Pascal Schneider
Russian translation: Владимир Бывалов
Italian translation: Gabriele Pranzo
The amazing of this application is that you can configure the sound, repeat interval, repeats count, vibration and led color.
Also, you can set the instant of the remind ends (via a max number of repeats or when the screen becomes on, the device becomes unlocked, etc).
Options that are grayed in preferences are only available for donors (donate app is in the andoid market, and available clicking in the "donate" option).
Donation unlocks features in all our applications.
Now includes support for Pebble watch!
Information about requested permissions:
- Read/Write SMS/MMS: To read new SMS/MMS and mark readed SMS/MMS when showed via popup
- Receive SMS/MMS notifications: To receive in app notifications when a message is received
- Read contact data: To access the contact data in order to show the contact name in popups
- Read phone state: To receive missed calls information
- Prevent sleep state: To automatically make screen on when SMS/MMS/Miss call (if configured)
- Vibrator: To vibrate on notification (if configured)
- Start on boot: To start app in boot time
Note that this app don't uses Internet permissions, and doest'n sends any personal data over Internet.
PLEASE, DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR BEFORE CONTACT WITH ME TO REPORT A ERROR. IF RATE AND NO EXPLAIN A ERROR OR ISSUE IN A EMAIL, IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ME TO REPAIR. ALSO. A "don't works, is useless" RATE IS NOT USEFUL FOR THE REST OF USERS OR FOR THE DEVELOPERS.
Be comprehensive, this is a hobby:)
Please, post errors and get additional information at the official XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=20611870 or via email
Android Market update notification not working properly for you? No problem! App Update Notifier is the solution.
App Update Notifier not only checks apps that you installed through the Android Market, but ALL your installed apps, even those from third party markets...
Also features an optional background service which notifies you automatically if new updates for your installed apps become available.
!!! NOTES !!!
Please note that App Update Notifier will (of course!) send a list of your installed apps to the server to check for the online version infos!
More from developer
ALL SCREENSHOTS SHOWN ARE FROM PRO VERSION
^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^
NOTIFi is moving into 2.0. It has been redesigned from the ground up and features a new interface as well as many new features.
All existing NOTIFi users may wish to back up their current copies of NOTIFi before upgrading.
^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^
Organize quickly accessible shortcuts into tabs, choose from the following:
- 4G (HTC)
- Airplane Mode
- Audio profile
- Auto Rotate
- Auto Sync
- Screen Timeout
Each of the above have an included widget! Just go to Add->Widget->NOTIFi from your home screen!
Also launch applications, Android system shortcuts and a built-in flashlight activity.
Uses for NOTIFi:
- As a speed dial application (because it supports all android shortcuts, including quick contacts and instant dialers, etc)
- An easy and convenient way to quickly switch on or off any of the above settings without leaving your current application
#### Pro users get ####
- Unlimited shortcuts and tabs
#### Free users get ####
- Maximum 8 shortcuts and 2 tabs
*** If you have any concerns or suggestions, feel free to email us at email@example.com ***