UI is clear and intuitive so that it can be used without any instructions.
Some different UI operations:
- Short touch on any icon in editing mode will show customization menu.
- Back key will operate as home key.
* Visit http://iandroid.oneskyapp.com/ to participate in language translation.
iPholder is combination of iPhone and Folder.
Application, telephone number, Internet favorites, etc.
Put a password on a folder.
30 Folder colors and shapes.
Folder name, folder transparency, and the name of the folder text color,
Icon number 9 or 4 to be showed in folder.
Folder window is 20 colors available.
75 icons of Internet favorites can be selected.
Maximum number of icon to be registered is 16-30 depending on Screen Size.
Manage the existing folder as a template, help to create a new folder with template function.
* Create a folder on your desktop
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. click IPhone-style folder among the widgets.
3. Press the Select button application, phone number, you can add bookmarks, etc..
* To use the folder
1. click the Applications folder appears, click the icon which you want to run.
2. To modify a folder, click the settings button.
* In the folder, simply delete the application / application Reorder / Add Application
1. Delete: Drag the desired icon and drop out of folder window.
2. Changing the order: drag icon and Drop to the desired location.
3. Add: When you click the empty spot on the folder, the add screen will appear.
**** Needs root !
This app allows the user to use their phone as a Wifi Hotspot. It is designed specifically for the LG Optimus F3, but it should work on any Android rom that has /system/bin/ndc (or in some other location), that signifies NetMgr based network configuration.
The app includes a widget to turn hotspot on and off with a single click.
**** REQUIRES ROOT !!!!
**** I have reports that it is not working on non-Virgin Mobile devices. If you have it WORKING on a non-VM device, please post a comment. I am looking into the matter.
When first installed, it will allow you to select the SSID and password. If not using an LG Optimus F3 you might also need to change the radio or wlan device.
You can change the DNS used for connected clients. It defaults to Google's DNS servers.
If you need to change these later, just run the app and click 'Settings'. Changes to settings will not take effect while the hotspot is on.
Turn enable, click the widget - it will animate and turn blue, if all is OK. Just click the widget again to turn off the Hotspot. You can also enable/disable the hotspot using the app by clicking the wifi icon to toggle the mode.
This app uses roottools.
Send me an email if you have any issues, but please read http://androidforums.com/virgin-mobile-optimus-f3-all-things-root/835878-wifi-hotspot-available.html first for help.
**** If you are having problems, and have previously installed some other hotspot widget, please don't contact me. You need to do a complete "system restore", then install this widget. Many of the other hotspot apps install custom binaries or mess with the system internals, and then this app won't work ! Even a factory reset might not fix it, and you have to use the LG "unbrick" methods.
**** Do not use spaces in your SSID. It may cause the phone to reboot. (should be OK in version 1.2)
Various launch methods.
- from status bar.
- by slide your finger from the outside of screen towards the inside.
* See screenshots. Possible to change the area.
* Caution. This function always place small area for launch this application on the edge of the screen.
Therefore, it may affect (or be affected by) the operation in the edge of the screen of other applications.
Two execution modes.
- Normal mode.
- Overlay mode. (Without pausing the execution of other applications)
- Volume settings.
- Brightness setting.
- Brightness filter setting.
(Another feature that is different from the brightness setting.
Be more darker.)
- Rotation setting. (forced rotation of 4-directions)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode settings.
- Manner mode.
- Recent apps.
- Semi-auto brightness control.
- Application shortcut.
- Volume control by Equalizer.(Android 2.3 or later is required.)
- Display battery level on status bar.
- Brightness setting by time.
- Screen timeout setting (Time list can be customized.)
- You can change the order and show/hide each of the above functions.
- When you install any application from apk file,
you will not be able to press "Install" button.
->In this case, stop this application once.
(Select [Settings]->[Stop this application])
Wear Mini Launcher is designed to allow you to quickly launch any app from anywhere.
You have also access to quick settings with the double swipe gesture. You can change the brightness of your wear device, change the wifi state, the ring mode of your handheld or make it ring to find it back!
Make it looks like you! With many customization options, the launcher is now exactly as you want it to be.
Customize the position to slide from the part of the screen you chose.
You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
► LG G Watch
► Samsung Gear Live
► Moto 360
► LG G Watch R
► Sony SmartWatch 3
► Asus Zenwatch
This is a first release, so don't hesitate to mail me if you have a suggestion or you find a bug.
To make it work when you first install it, please:
* Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
* Open the app on your watch
If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
In-App purchases are only used by the donation system. The app and all the features will remain completely free.
* Phone and Device ID & call information: used to close the drawer during a phone call
* Wi-Fi connection information: used to enable / disable the WIFI and hotspot
"!Share+" is (almost) appeared at the top of "Share" menu, please click it to show the "!Share+" list.
"!Share+" is also appeared at "Complete action using" menu, and able to "Use by default for this action", of course.
At first, the "!Share+" list has only an "Other..." item, and you can click it to show a view of all apps corresponding to the MIME type of the data. Long-clicking an app in "Other..." list makes it register to the "!Share+" list. The data is send to an app by clicking.
By long-clicking an app in "!Share+" list, you can unregister it or change alignment of the list.
An restricted edition "!ShareFree" is prepared (it's FREE). Please try it!
History of update:
ver. 2.1.0 (2012-06-27): Dialog title display/or not, select tab with app label in grid view, rename [Display Navi-bar] to [UI compatible with ver.1.3]
ver. 2.0.0 (2012-06-24): "File open" & "mailto:" link, change UI (navi-bar), text-size of app label in grid view
ver. 1.3.3 (2012-06-17): Bug-fixes for Cancel "Move" in grid view and uninstalling of registered app
ver. 1.3.2 (2012-06-16-b): List height setting, Bug-fix of icon size
ver. 1.3.1 (2012-06-16): change detection for flick, Bug-fix for create shortcut from home app
ver. 1.3.0 (2012-06-15): Grid view, Bug-fix for GET_CONTENT
ver. 1.2.0 (2012-06-13): shortcut, mushroom, search-key, and multichoice.
ver. 1.1.0 (2012-01-04): hook ACTION_CHOOSER.
ver. 1.0.0 (2011-12-28): in market.
「Wifi オン」と言うことでWifi設定をONに、「Wifi オフ」と言うことでWifi設定をOFFにできます。
「マナーモード オン」と言うことでマナーモード設定をONに、「マナーモード オフ」と言うことでマナーモード設定をOFFにできます。
"I'm sleeping" will automatically set your phone to silent mode during the night.
- white list: let a selected group of people from your contacts bypass sleep mode (favorites, all, none or specific group)
- call through: optionally lets anyone calling repeatedly reach you
- nap mode: use the widget to manually set for how long you plan to sleep
- weekend mode: set a different schedule for weekends
- optionally disables the LED during the night
Fast and easy to use! You can now sleep happily without anyone disturbing you.
There's now a Google+ community for support, beta versions and discussions: https://plus.google.com/communities/102374013844717724615
Features unique to the Pro version:
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give existing items.
573 icons are available to use.
- Install the app
- Run the app
- Touch 'Extract icons' button to extract icons to your sd-card. These images will be automatically added to your photo album.
- Use these images in Launcher 7 when you pin an app to home screen.
tags: Windows Phone 7, Metro UI
-A front screen to quickly adjust the volume of your device as needed.
-Customizable audio profiles that can be used in a variety of ways. 2 types of Widgets, Android Wear, Notification widget.
-Volume lock can be used in the same way that audio profiles can.
-Triggers expand profiles to be automated via Location, Time, and System events.
Paid vs Free:
The paid version is the same as the free version except with the ability to toggle ads on or off. Ads default off in the paid version, but if you like the app consider enabling the ads. To transfer between the 2, use the Backup feature in the Free version and use the Restore feature in the Paid version.
This app is capable of working on devices with an API level of 9 and up or in other words Android 2.3 and up. Many features require newer versions of Android to work properly. The Vertical scrolling widget requires Android 3.0 and up while Android Wear support requires Android 4.3 and up. The notification widget requires Android 4.0 and up, but lower versions do have access to a single profile in the notification pane.
-android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS, Used to modify Audio setting as defined by user in app.
-android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS, Used for Ringtone management and other controls
-android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, Used for Locations
-android.permission.INTERNET, Used by ads only.
-android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, Used by ads and the airplane mode trigger.
-android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, Used for the backup/restore features.
-android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, Used to start services that were on prior to shutdown(widget updater and Locations are examples).
-android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, used to listen for phone calls to change volume levels when phone is unlinked from notification.
ActionBarShelock and HoloEveryWhereLib are the main ones used to maintain a similar UI across devices. I did not create these Libraries.
This app stores all information locally and does not use any internet access beyond what the advertisements use. The ads can be prevented from loading in the paid version thus preventing any internet access from this app.
For more information on the app, please use the following link:
In the same theme as BattStatt, Tajm, dClock, and TypoClock, OneSeven is a widget that lists days 1-7 of the week.
**LONGPRESS homescreen to access widget**
ALL SCREENSHOTS SHOWN ARE FROM PRO VERSION
^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^
NOTIFi is moving into 2.0. It has been redesigned from the ground up and features a new interface as well as many new features.
All existing NOTIFi users may wish to back up their current copies of NOTIFi before upgrading.
^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^
Organize quickly accessible shortcuts into tabs, choose from the following:
- 4G (HTC)
- Airplane Mode
- Audio profile
- Auto Rotate
- Auto Sync
- Screen Timeout
Each of the above have an included widget! Just go to Add->Widget->NOTIFi from your home screen!
Also launch applications, Android system shortcuts and a built-in flashlight activity.
Uses for NOTIFi:
- As a speed dial application (because it supports all android shortcuts, including quick contacts and instant dialers, etc)
- An easy and convenient way to quickly switch on or off any of the above settings without leaving your current application
#### Pro users get ####
- Unlimited shortcuts and tabs
#### Free users get ####
- Maximum 8 shortcuts and 2 tabs
*** If you have any concerns or suggestions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ***