SiSU Stations provide free health checks. Track your progress with this free app
How does your health compare to your demographic? The SiSU Station is a free self-serve way to get an instant health check. Easily measure your blood pressure, weight, height, body fat %, and heart rate, and see how your results compare to people your age and gender. Discover your Heart Age based on the world renowned Framingham Heart Study to learn what shape your heart is in compared to your chronological age.
This free app allows you to
- see your current rank compared to your demographic based on your latest health check on a SiSU Station.
- view all your test results from any health checks you’ve had on SiSU Stations.
- learn more about each of your test results and what your results should be according to national guidelines.
- Find your nearest SiSU Station.
- see graphs of your results over time to track your progress.
Plus we’ve a lot of new features to add over the coming months, this is just the start!