Do you have a BULLS Connected eBike with GPS battery? This is your app!
Check if your e-bike is connected in the e-bike manual or contact your retailer before to install the app.
Get started today!
Register the e-bike easily, discover the unique GPS/GPRS-based features and take your riding to a new level:
1. ANTI-THEFT: activate the alarm from the app and receive an immediate sound warning when the e-bike is displaced from its position! The system automatically stops the pedal assistance by remote and shows you the alarm route on the map.
2. CRASH DETECTION: ride safely thanks to a system that detects the e-bike crashes and, if you do not stop a countdown, sends SMS with GPS coordinates to your pre-set contacts and start an emergency call!
3. REAL-TIME SUPPORT & REMOTE DATA CHECK: check your e-bike diagnostic data in every moment! You can also contact the Technical Support via app and receive real-time assistance by remote.
4. NAVIGATOR & REAL REACH: set a destination on the map, choose one of the suggested routes and go! You can also see the area you can ride with the remaining battery charge and assist level you are using.
5. CONTROL DASHBOARD & SOCIAL ACTIVITY: motivate yourself by monitoring your travelled km, speed, calories burned and share your scores and routes with friends on the social networks!
6. MAINTENANCE NOTIFICATIONS: receive automatic messages for improving your vehicle usage and preserve warranty conditions.
7. MOTOR SETUP: shape your cycling experience by customizing the default parameters of motor assistance for any situation according to your preferences and needs!
How to register your e-bike:
1. Sign up with your credentials, enter the verification code received via e-mail and complete your profile
2. Turn on the e-bike and enable the Bluetooth on your Smartphone
3. Add your e-bike by entering its serial number or scanning the QR code
Find out the other features of BULLS Connected eBike app: thanks to the integration of the ESB Technology, the Connectivity System retrieves the data from your e-bike and sends them to a cloud platform via GPS/GPRS and Bluetooth.
The whole e-bike supply chain, upon your consent, can read the e-bike data parameters and can analyse them in order to optimize the production and customer service.
Continued use of GPS running in the background might decrease the smartphone battery charge.
Make sure you have a Connected e-Bike before installing the app: check it in your e-bike manual or contact your retailer. Thank you!
For further information about the e-bike models embedding ESB Technology, visit www.esb.bike