Work as a TEAM by working off ONE simple CHECKLIST.
This means less emails, less duplication, less mistakes.
Each checklist item can be allocated to a team member (staff & contractors) with an automatic email reminder (on the App or cloud interface).
Team members can respond with quick colour coded replies:
• RED – RFI
• YELLOW – In Progress
• GREEN – Done
With the option of adding photos & or comments of the completed works.
The My CHECKLIST page, as the name suggests, will give you a summary of all the checklist items YOU need to action that day/week/month/year and will RED flag items that are overdue.
SITE-BOX will also help simplify & automate:
• PROGRESS & DEFECTS REPORTS
• SIGN CONTRACTORS IN & OUT
• TIME SHEETS
• EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
• ONLINE SITE SAFETY INDUCTIONS
• SITE DOCUMENTS
• FINANCIALS & CASH FLOW
There are 2 different SITE-BOX app screen views.
1. SITE BOX app “Project Manager”
2. SITE BOX app project “User”
The SITE BOX “User” can only view information & files on a project. The SITE BOX “project manager” is the person who set up the project and can edit or delete the project files & contacts.
Subscription Type: Monthly, existing plans:
(Price: $0, Projects: 3, Contacts: UNLIMITED, Documents: UNLIMITED, Project Manager: 1).
(Price: $19.00, Projects: 15, Contacts: UNLIMITED, Documents: UNLIMITED, Project Manager: 1).
(Price: $39.00, Projects: 100, Contacts: UNLIMITED, Documents: UNLIMITED, Project Manager: 1).
(Price: $59.00, Projects: UNLIMITED, Contacts: UNLIMITED, Documents: UNLIMITED, Project Manager: 5).
Subscription type in Site Box is Auto renewal that means your plan will be renewed every month until you cancel it.
• Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable