Site Energy is the first low-cost solution for large commercial buildings to track, measure, and validate the performance of building energy use, energy efficiency performance, and carbon emission reductions in real-time.
1. REAL-TIME MONITORING - View and track your energy usage data in real-time, down to 5-second intervals.
2. REAL-TIME PERFORMANCE - Validate the performance of your energy efficiency efforts as they happen, versus your hourly baseline.
3. ENERGY DATA HOSTING - Securely access your real-time energy usage data and energy performance tracking from anywhere.
4. ALERTS - Set alerts for when your energy use exceeds your hourly target to prevent building runaway.
5. SELL CARBON CREDITS (Coming Soon) - Develop an auditable record of your validated carbon emission reductions to sell in carbon marketplaces.
How it works:
Site Energy works seamlessly with your utility meter, communicating wirelessly with the meter to collect actual real-time meter data without the need for expensive CTs or pulse readers.
The software uses your historical energy usage to establish a baseline energy profile of your day, based on granular weather forecasts and other variables, and tracks your real-time energy usage against your baseline. When you use too much energy over your baseline, you will receive alerts. When you usage energy below your baseline, you can instantly calculate your energy efficiency and carbon reduction performance.
No up-front hardware costs. Low monthly software fee.
Site Energy's hardware and software installation are simple and easy. Our hardware integration communicates wirelessly with your utility meter and needs just internet and power to an accessible location in your electrical room.