Awarded the “Coolest app for moms 2012” by sheknows.com.
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver during those times of wondering ‘What on earth is going on with my baby?’"
The Wonder Weeks app is now a (native) Android app. Picking up from the international bestselling book, The Wonder Weeks, with more than 35 years of international scientific research, this app will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds as well as the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night.
The Wonder Weeks has won prizes in several countries as the BEST PARENTING APP!
-Add a picture of your child
-Share your babies leaps on your Facebook page
-New design, lots of new features!
*Please note- For the millions of parents already using this app: you will need to update your child’s information after The Wonder Weeks is updated.
The Wonder Weeks app is a portable, at-a-glance version of the leap chart in The Wonder Weeks book. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through, the app is the perfect companion to track your baby’s mental development during the first 20 months of their life.
By knowing what is going on inside your baby’s head, you can help them to make the leap more easily and stimulate their development. The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents follow their baby’s growth and monitor:
- When your baby makes a leap in their mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
The Wonder Weeks app is similar to a journal, logger, tracker or diary, for parents to make note of the their child’s mental milestones and progress.
The Wonder Weeks app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their infant’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” when they are making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around them. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, loss of appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating parents.
Here is what international experts have to say about The Wonder Weeks:
“This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.”
-T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing."
-Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
This App is with the greatest care. Neither the author nor the publisher shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
A large part of Mary-Anne’s work is treating children who present with delayed gross motor milestones.
Mary-Anne is a highly skilled physiotherapist and has a focus on treating children with special needs as well as treating children with lower limb dysfunction. Further information can be obtained from her website.
The information in the app “Baby’s Motor Milestones” has been developed to provide parents and care givers with information they need to assist in understanding their baby that little bit more.
This is a useful app in helping parents keep track of their baby and/or toddler's development stages.
Growth stages are grouped by age and by development area (social and emotional, language and communication, cognitive development and physical development).
It also lists the milestones which, if not reached, signal that a visit to the doctor may be necessary.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Esto es una muestra de lo que encontrarás:
✔ Beneficios del Masaje Infantil, tanto para el bebé como así también para ti.
✔ Recomendaciones para realizar los masajes.
✔ Técnicas paso a paso de cómo realizarlos, detallando cada parte de su cuerpito.
✔ Técnica Shantala, explicada en perfecto detalle por el obstetra francés Dr. Frederick Leboyer.
✔ Consejos de Estimulación para los bebés según su etapa.
✔ Consejos para ayudar a los niños para que se duerman mejor.
✔ Fases y etapas del sueño.
✔ ¿Cuánto debe dormir tu bebé?
✔ Etapas de desarrollo del bebe mes a mes durante sus dos primeros añitos.
This app will allow you to:
- record a cry of your baby
- add a label to describe a reason
- donate it to the development effort
The app also allows you to spread the word about the project - sharing is highly appreciated! The more cry samples we receive the better our end product will become.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
Peekaboo Moments is much more than a baby scrapbook. It is the security and privacy of a physical scrapbook, combined with Facebook's ease of sharing, and the portability of the world's best mobile apps, all in one!
On your mobile devices, Peekaboo Moments will go everywhere you go. You can add your photos and tender thoughts as they happen, so nothing is missed or forgotten. You can also add directly from the Facebook app. Peekaboo Moments will automatically organize and present the entries in a beautiful designer timeline.
Peekaboo Moments' sharing feature allows you to privately add family members as contributors, so aunts and grandfathers can add their photos and memorable moments to the timeline. You can also choose to add fans, who can view the timeline and comment just like in a Facebook news feed.
- Creating your baby's scrapbook has never been easier or more fun
- Instantaneously capture your little one's photos and your thoughts about those precious moments
- Privately share your child's development with friends and family
- Add contributors from your friends and family to build a brilliant baby scrapbook
- Record my baby & pregnancy today
Desktop version: http://peekaboomoments.com
Contact information: email@example.com
-Baby or kid's journal online with photos & diary entries;
-Baby or kid's scrapbook;
-Baby or kid's book online;
-Track baby's or kid's growth;
-Establish baby's or kid's growing timeline or path;
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Mes a mes, todo lo que aprenderá tu bebé en su primer año de vida, con consejos para jugar
Te damos toda la información sobre el crecimiento de tu bebé: el lenguaje del bebé, las etapas de su desarrollo y todas las claves para que tu pequeño crezca sano
Elige el mes correspondiente a la edad de tu bebé para obtener información sobre su desarrollo, sueño, cuidados y mas
Maravíllate con esos cambios invisibles y, sin embargo, espectaculares, siguiendo nuestra aplicacion gratis sobre el desarrollo de tu futuro bebé mes a mes.
Crecimiento del bebé, fases del desarrollo, crecimiento y evolución de los bebés.
El desarrollo psicomotor del bebé a lo largo de los meses difiere de un bebé a otro. Cada bebé evoluciona según su propio ritmo y su entorno familiar. aqui te damos algunos consejos a seguir
The AmazingBaby app is full of fun activities that help you encourage your baby's development during the first year of life. We’ll tell you how to do each activity, describe any toys or props you might need and let you know exactly how it helps your baby reach important motor, cognitive, communication and social milestones. Then, you can share your memories whether they’re pictures or just descriptions of your baby’s reactions with your friends and family on Facebook or by email.
AmazingBaby is brought to you by the maker of Enfamil®, a leading provider of science-based pediatric nutrition products dedicated to helping provide infants and children with the best start in life.
● An easy-to-navigate menu, organized by moment (play time, fresh air, bath time, quiet time)
● A total of 17 activities designed to be fun and beneficial for your baby’s development
● Descriptions of how each activity helps your baby and which skills are being improved
● The ability to snap pictures as you play and then share them with friends and family
● A memories timeline, organized by date, where you can see all activities played, milestones reached and memories created
NOTE: This app is optimized for dual-camera devices running OS 2.3 - 3.2
This application is intended only for full-term, healthy babies and residents of the United States.
For more information about your baby’s developmental milestones, visit HealthyChildren.org from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
With this baby logger you can track important events such as sleep, feedings, nursing, height, weight and more. Baby Sidekick also features reports and graphs to help you make sense of your baby’s progress and behavior.
Baby Sidekick allows you to synchronize these events across caregivers in real time making it easy to stay informed about what’s happening with your child. When you create an online account, this information is backed up in the cloud so that if you lose your phone, you don't lose your data.
-- Please Read --
The application is completely free for 7 days. After the 7 days, you have the choice to keep using the application for free but with ads or can pay $2.99 for use without ads.
* Logger for nursing, bottle, pumping, and solid feeding events
* Tracker for the growth of your baby through height, weight and head size events and compare it to CDC national metrics
* Tracker for diaper and potty changes with details to help track bowel movement health
* Log sleep, bath and milestone events
* Synchronize events with designated caregivers such as spouse, baby sitter or day care on Android and IOS devices.
* Easily track multiple children.
* Timeline chart helps you understand your baby’s daily habits and patterns at a glance
* Sleep chart help you understand how much your baby is sleeping over time
* Bottle chart helps you spot changes in consumption behavior
* Height, Weight, and Head Size charts let you see your baby’s growth and compare it to national average numbers maintained by the CDC.
* Attach images and notes to any event
We hope you enjoy the application and welcome any feedback you might have!
Baby Sidekick Team
The app features three modes:
In the "Counting" mode you are presented with a number of balloons that you have to *POP*, when you get it right you move on.
In the "Addition" mode you are presented with a simple addition math problem. Then you have a choice of 3 possible answers. *POP* the balloon to see if you are right.
In the "Subtraction" mode you are presented with a simple subtraction math problem. Then you have a choice of 3 possible answers. *POP* the balloon to see if you are right.
Each mode has nice graphics and vibration features to reinforce when they get the answers right!
This game is **AD-FREE**, so please give it a try and leave us some feedback. We are interested in knowing what other modes you would like to see in the future.
Thanks and enjoy!
Word Crank offers 3, 4, 5 - letter levels each with its own unique music and background. Play at 3 different difficulty levels from 'Basic' to 'Bananas'! Improve your vocabulary and spelling skills in a fun way.
There is also a Free-for-all Mode that allows you to make either 3, 4, or 5-letter words on each level.
Contains a home screen widget that displays Dictionary.com's Word of the Day.
HOW TO PLAY:
The object of the game is to find as many words as possible before the falling bricks reach the top of the screen. When you find a word simply tap your finger over each lettered brick one-by-one to spell it out.
For example, if you want to spell the word CAT, as the lettered bricks are falling from the top of the screen or even once they have landed, tap on the lettered brick 'C', then 'A' and finally 'T' to spell the word 'CAT' and the bricks will all explode. It's that easy!
Get more points by making words that contain 'Special' bricks and watch the bricks explode all over your screen!
Word Crank is truly addictive and will become your favorite word game!
Please feel free to e-mail us with any bug reports, requests, or questions.