* Personalized voice in spelling learning experience
* Add your own choice of words
* Share the created content with voice with friends
* Take test to check progress
* Learn pronunciation and spellings too
* Create lists for group of words for better management of words
* Results to monitor the progress for the student. Will give you detailed description of the words.
Usage for teachers:
* Teachers can create the words list in their own voice which need to be taught
* Using share feature (available in settings), teacher can share the content to students.
* Students can load the content on their Spell Word using the same share features.
* Students can learn new words from the new content, take test, monitor progress.
* Teacher can distribute content as per syllabus to students to learn.
Usage for Students:
* Students can receive content from teacher
* Students can create their own word list to learn
* Students can learn and take test to monitor progress.
How to use game for dictation/word vocabulary practice-
1. Login as teacher can be used by teachers/parents
2. Type first word from list of words the child has to practice
3. Create list for the words or add words to the existing list for better word management.
4. Record the pronunciation in your own voice ( **TIP – can add description also while recording, eg: Word is “AIM” . Pronounce AIM and further elaborate it saying yes it is the same AIM which you AIM at with your gun or Bow and arrow.
5. Repeat step 2 - 4 for each word in the list. IT can be used for Spell Bee and other competition practice.
6. You can choose levels if you are using multiple lists. This can be used to boost morale of the kid by giving easier words in Level 1 and then moving on to tougher words.
7. Lists will allow you to group words in particular orders and allow students to learn words list by list.
8. Teacher can monitor the progress made by students using results. Results are added to list and also to the app level for all the tests completed. Results can be accessed under Teacher section. Results are available on list page for each list and also at words list page for app level.
1. Login as Student
2. Dictation practice allows kid to practice and check word after every word
3. Dictation test will give results towards the end similar to class room test.
4. Student can select particular list to practice and test.
1. Share the created content with friends. Collect the content from friends. Grow your content list fast.
2. Change settings on the settings page, increase/decrease test size, change sound for correct and incorrect words.
Spell bee, Dictation, words learn, game for kid, learning English words, spellmaster ,Ozspell, masha bell, spelling competition, spelling software, education software , spell word, grade 1 kids, learn spelling, game, results, detailed result, analysis, indiaspellbee, spellbound, hardspell, learn spelling, leaning spelling
Please send any suggestion / comments to mail mention below.
This application entertains kids with fun to learn:
Sight Words game
Image & word matching game
Phonics are taught to learn sounds and pronunciation of simple words
Sight Words – teaches over 300 most commonly used words for kids. These words are divided into two levels
Spelling Game – Fun game to find the spelling from scrambled letters
Matching game – Fun matching game to match images with corresponding word in a given word list
- Step 1 - Add Words
You can add up to 10 words for your spelling practice. Tap the text field to bring up the keyboard to type in. Click "Save All" after adding/editing the words.
- Step 2 - Practice & Test (Disabled by default and automatically get enabled after you add some spelling words on step 1)
It will take you to the next screen where you can practice your spelling words that you already added to the application.
- How It Works
Basic information about how the My spelling test app works
Step 2- Practice & Test
- Spelling Practice - Click "Hear the word" and tap the correct letters for spelling. Each letter you type the text color changes to either "Green" (shows you that you are in the right track) or "Red" and Vibrate to warn you. Once you find the correct spelling it will move to the next word. There is a Help button that can Spell the word to give you further assistance.
- Spelling Test - No hints on the test. Complete the answers one by one and at the end the test the report will be generated with results. You need to complete the whole test to see the results.
- Progress Report - Report Contains the last Completed Test results for review.
Good Luck to become a Spelling Bee Genius !
Spelling TestMe is a spelling test that reads each word aloud, uses it in a sentence, and repeats the word. Students can work at their own pace and receive instant feedback upon submitting the completed test.
HangMouse is a VocabularySpellingCity favorite that lets children decode each word in a friendly version of traditional Hangman. Kids love trying to figure out the word before the cat catches the mouse.
MissingLetter is a fun game for kids of all ages. Even the youngest learners can practice letter recognition by trying to find the missing letter that completes each spelling or vocabulary word.
Alphabetize is an activity that can be used to practice putting words in alphabetical order (more commonly known as ABC order), a vital early literacy skill. Students love to play ABC order activities and games.
Spelling TeachMe is a great activity to introduce a new word list to students. Each word is read aloud, spelled letter-by-letter and used in a context-rich sentence.
Sentence Unscramble helps students practice sentence structure as well as using words in context by unscrambling words to form a complete sentence.
Word Unscramble is a popular word game that is a variation on other word games such as text twists, jumbles and anagrams.
With a Premium Membership or the Mobile Pass, students can access any of the hundreds of thousands of word lists available on VocabularySpellingCity including lists created by their parents or teachers. Premium Membership includes nine additional premium vocabulary and spelling activities as well as student records and assignments. Mobile Pass holders get access to two of the nine premium activities.
Custom word lists may be entered online by registered parents or teachers (registration is free) for use in the games and activities on VocabularySpellingCity’s app.
John, aka the Mayor of VocabularySpellingCity
The #1 Rated Spelling Test in the app store - Just look at all the 5 Star Ratings! It is one of the most useful, popular, and top rated apps in the education category.
* I started out creating tests for my daughters but now they practice on their own. A huge time saver!
* Kids love this! My 8 and 6 yr old boys love making tests for each other. More educational than playing games, too. Very easy to use.
* My kindergartener loves to use this to practice his words. I set all the rest of the tests for this year and he is independent. He even gives me spelling tests too. He loves to hear his own voice, when he says the words and silly sentences. This is great!
* My students use this app to practice French vocabulary words. It's the best app I've tried for this.
WHY SPELLING TEST IS BETTER THAN THE REST!
* You can create custom spelling tests and quizzes. Practice the exact words you need to learn for the upcoming test.
* Detailed scores after each quiz to see which words you you got right and which ones you missed.
* Create a test on one device and share it on another. Even works across different mobile platforms.
* It's simple to use. Even kindergartners have fun making their own spelling quizzes and tests.
* This app requires a microphone to record words. Please make sure the privacy settings are enabled for the microphone.
If you are looking for an educational app that is a great learning tool proven by hundreds of thousands of users, Spelling Test is for you. One of the top rated apps in the education category, Spelling Test improves literacy, spelling grades, and makes learning fun. It is a great tool to practice vocabulary, improve english skills or even learn a foreign language.
Smart Spelling is here for you.
Speak your word or sentence and get spellings of it.
Speak your word and get it's spelling
Speak your sentence and get it's spelling
Supports multiple languages
We love your suggestions, so let our love grow more often via emails.
Keywords: spelling, english, spelling corrector, audio dictionary.
Advanced Spell Check for your android. This spell checker apps provide the facility to check correct and incorrect word.
Spell Check Pro application is the best for learning English words. When you enter wrong word then this spell checker will give suggestion to that wrong word.
Free! Write, correct and enhance your text with Smart Spell Check Keyboard, the ultimate writing app for your Android device!
Grammar Keyboard provides you with everything you need for great English writing on the go — grammar and spelling corrections, translations, synonyms, definitions, text to speech, rephrasing suggestions and punctuation checks at your fingertips.
Write high-quality English in emails, notes or while communicating through messaging and social writing. Whether you're a native or non-native English speaker, Grammar Keyboard revolutionizes the way you express yourself.
Smart Spell Check "...allows users to send better, less embarrassing texts and higher quality writing" .
It was designed by the Cuddly Dragon team's kids to make doing their spelling easier and “way more fun”, so chances are your kids will love it too.
* Create spelling lists for each week.
* Don't know what your spelling words mean? My Spelling will tell you.
* Do spelling tests to learn your spelling words.
* Helpful marking and encouragement.
* Don't have spelling words? My Spelling will create some for you or retrieve from SpellingCity.
* Collect rewards for doing your spelling tests.
* Awesome spelling games for kids, including hangman.
...and heaps more spelling fun
Also improves your Childs hand-eye co-ordination as they drag the images to their final resting place! Tablet Support!
A fantastic and fun spelling game for kids and children!
This game has THREE different game modes that will help your child learn to spell. The game modes increase in difficulty depending on your childs age, so there is always a fun spelling game for your child of any age.
Over 100 simple and popular words for your child to learn!! And more coming soon!!
Your Toddler and/or Kid will spend endless hours of fun DRAGGING the big and colorful letters into their correct slots. The dragging action will also help build your Childs hand-eye co-ordination! Once all the letters are in the correct slots then a word will be spelled out by the in-game voiceover! Your Child will also love the big, colorful images that illustrate the meaning of each word!
Even Adults will love the animations, images and satisfying "click" that happens when a letter is placed in its correct slot!
7" and 8" and 10" Tablet Supported!!!
*** FEATURES ***
★ All content is 100% FREE
★ Kids learn the letters of the Alphabets
★ Kids learn the spelling to popular and simple words
★ Kids learn how to pronounce the letters of the alphabet and the words
★ Kids learn to associate words with their images
★ Large and Colorful letters for your Kid/Toddler to drag around the screen
★ Letters can be dragged across the screen onto targets, helping to improve your Kid hand-eye co-ordination
★ Cute and Colorful images of each Voiceover!
★ Animation of each word when your Kid correctly completes the word. They will love the animation!
★ Voiceovers to help your Kid to learn how to say each Letter and Word
★ High Quality Images
★ Kids and Parents love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been soo much fun
★ Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
★ 7" and 8" and 10" Tablet Supported!!!
Your Child will love the bright colors, unique sound effects, exciting animations and dragging letters around the screen. Give it a try! You won't regret it!
Building strong English vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 10!
(See Brilliant Spelling Lite for a free demo.)
Brilliant Spelling with Tutor is a fun and entertaining game with a friendly speaking voice to guide you. The spelling assistant helps you advance through the levels as you increase your knowledge. Over 3100 American English words are included. You may also enter your own word lists and play the game to learn them. Great for adults and kids who want to learn to spell but wish to have fun doing it!
Contains words commonly found on spelling quizzes for grades 1 to 6. Also includes advanced fun words to increase vocabulary.
Learn spelling as a virtual tutor interacts with you on a first name basis giving you encouragement. Fun background pictures enhance your experience. Not only will you improve your spelling and vocabulary skills, you will feel better about yourself!
Special features include:
- Virtual artificial intelligence tutor with speaking voice.
- Word levels for 1st grade through adult.
- Enter your own word lists in My Levels.
- Backup and restore your custom word lists.
- Uses knowledge of brain function and learning processes.
- Great for ensuring you will ace a spelling quiz or impress your boss.
- Magical for ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia students. It engages the logical parts of the brain that most games can't.
- Keeps track of multiple users so you can let others play without losing your own scores.
Brilliant Spelling works like this: Start by entering your name. From then on, the tutor refers to you by name. The Brilliant Spelling tutor uses text-to-speech to talk to the user. What happens next is almost magical. A colorful picture provides a background as the tutor makes friends with you as it steps through the spelling levels. It is a two-way interaction with you entering words and tapping the buttons, and the tutor talking and drawing you in. You have to try it to believe it.
Brilliant Spelling uses the default Android voice. You may want to consider the SVOX Michael or Grace voice for an even more natural voice.
At this low price Brilliant Spelling offers a tremendous educational value.
The app cannot be used to learn English grammar.
There are 3 exercises:
1) Spelling exercise, spelling English words: a picture is shown for each word with the letters of the word in a random order. Guess the word and place the letters below the image in the correct order,
2) Reading quiz to learn to read English words, 4 pictures and 1 word are shown. Select the right image for the word.
3) Vocabulary: learn English words, for each word an image is shown, like flashcards
✔ Vocabulary of 250+ words with images
✔ Word length from 4 up to 12 letters
✔ Change the difficulty level of the spelling exercise by adding random extra letters
✔ Vocabulary categories like: vehicles, pets and wild animals, tools and furniture, fruits and vegetables. The latest version also has shapes, colours and numbers.
✔ Kids at primary school can practise reading and writing (spelling)
✔ An e-learning solution for self study
✔ Translated to: English, Spanish, German, Dutch and Hungarian
The free version has ads, the paid version does not.
Please note that the ads make the free version less suitable for young kids like toddlers.
Always try the free version before buying the full version.
By downloading this app you agree to the Licence Terms:
The publisher of this app does not grant a licence to use this app to citizens and residents of these countries: The United States of America, Canada and does not do business with them.
The following permissions are required only for the ad network AdMob and only by the free version:
Brainy Ape Studio LLP
Registered Office: MOTTRAM HOUSE, 43 GREEK ST, STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM, SK3 8AX
Registration number in the UK: OC396287
Headoffice in The Netherlands: registration number: KvK: 61842265
Tax / BTW-number: NL854512512B01
This quiz is suitable for adults who want to test themselves or kids who are learning difficult spellings.
✔ Two different spelling games to play: quiz game and play against the clock!
✔ Multiple choice questions with the correct answer placed in a random position each time.
✔ Review your incorrect answers and see what the correct answer was.
✔ More questions will be added in updates.
✔ All questions written by native English speakers.
Excellent for testing yourself or learning words for a spelling bee competition!
Is your child learning to spell? Is your kid sounding out words with phonics? Does your kid like silly kid-friendly videos? If so, download Wonster Words for FREE today!
Help your kid learn phonics and grow his vocabulary! By playing with silly letter ghosts and hilarious wonsters, Wonster Words will help your kid learn how to spell and sound out new words by learning phonics, word families, digrahs, trigraphs, and more. Kids will have a blast putting together words through interactive spelling puzzles, letter hide-and-seek, and other engaging mini-games.
Once the words are completed, your child will enjoy cute animations head-lined by the lovable wonsters. These animations will further reinforce the meaning of the words that he had just learnt. Before you know it, your child will be spelling and sounding out words like a champ!
Wonster Words comes with 14 free words, with more available through parent-gated in-app-purchase. Monthly update means that more words are becoming available all the time! Give Wonster Words a try today.
✪ Help kids spell new words using phonics, word families, digraphs, and more.
✪ Fun mini-games for many repeat plays
✪ Silly animations that reinforce the definition of words in a fun and engaging way.
✪ Wonster Words encourages kids to engage and explore, with no scoring, quizzing, limits, or stress.
CONTACT US: If you run into issues with the app on your device, instead of leaving a bad review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not able to respond to reviews, but we will be happy to help if you email us.
PRIVACY: As parents ourselves, 77SPARX Studio takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app does:
• Not contain ads
• Respect yours and your children’s privacy
• Use parent gate for in-app-purchases
This is an ad-supported version. Network connection required.
Please also try our paid version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rioneutron.spelling1
This is one of the Spelling K-12 series from Spelling Kindergarten to Spelling 12th Grade. All your test results are captured and analyzed for your best memory retention. There are total 6 color codes and words change colors based on your marks. By default, words are in black. If you keep getting a word incorrect, it will turn yellow, orange and finally red. If you get a word right, it will turn greener. 10 Words are grouped into a chapter. If you get all 10 words right, the chapter icon will get a check mark. In review chapter, all incorrectly spelled words will appear in priority order based on the latest memory retention technologies. If you don't have enough time, just go to the review chapter and the app will make sure that you spend the least amount of time and maximize memory retention on words. This app will help you learn words very efficiently and very effectively.
Also check out our Word K-12 series.
Keep track of your baby's growth and developmental milestones for the first 24 months of their lives. Budding Baby provides a month-by-month list of baby's milestones and fun ideas that you can do to interact with your baby.
Budding Baby features:
--> developmental milestones
--> play time ideas for babies and toddlers
--> YouTube videos that demonstrate several aspects of parenting
*each baby develops differently, so please consult your pediatrician with any questions or concerns
App Updates & Tips: http://sivarttech.com/p/budding-baby.html
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/budding_baby to receive updates about Budding Baby and learn new games and activities to play with your child.
Download Budding Baby for FREE to stay informed of your child's growth milestones!
The app features three modes:
In the "Counting" mode you are presented with a number of balloons that you have to *POP*, when you get it right you move on.
In the "Addition" mode you are presented with a simple addition math problem. Then you have a choice of 3 possible answers. *POP* the balloon to see if you are right.
In the "Subtraction" mode you are presented with a simple subtraction math problem. Then you have a choice of 3 possible answers. *POP* the balloon to see if you are right.
Each mode has nice graphics and vibration features to reinforce when they get the answers right!
This game is **AD-FREE**, so please give it a try and leave us some feedback. We are interested in knowing what other modes you would like to see in the future.
Thanks and enjoy!