Advanced Spell Check for your android. This spell checker apps provide the facility to check correct and incorrect word.
Spell Check Pro application is the best for learning English words. When you enter wrong word then this spell checker will give suggestion to that wrong word.
Free! Write, correct and enhance your text with Smart Spell Check Keyboard, the ultimate writing app for your Android device!
Grammar Keyboard provides you with everything you need for great English writing on the go — grammar and spelling corrections, translations, synonyms, definitions, text to speech, rephrasing suggestions and punctuation checks at your fingertips.
Write high-quality English in emails, notes or while communicating through messaging and social writing. Whether you're a native or non-native English speaker, Grammar Keyboard revolutionizes the way you express yourself.
Smart Spell Check "...allows users to send better, less embarrassing texts and higher quality writing" .
* Personalized voice in spelling learning experience
* Add your own choice of words
* Share the created content with voice with friends
* Take test to check progress
* Learn pronunciation and spellings too
* Create lists for group of words for better management of words
* Results to monitor the progress for the student. Will give you detailed description of the words.
Usage for teachers:
* Teachers can create the words list in their own voice which need to be taught
* Using share feature (available in settings), teacher can share the content to students.
* Students can load the content on their Spell Word using the same share features.
* Students can learn new words from the new content, take test, monitor progress.
* Teacher can distribute content as per syllabus to students to learn.
Usage for Students:
* Students can receive content from teacher
* Students can create their own word list to learn
* Students can learn and take test to monitor progress.
How to use game for dictation/word vocabulary practice-
1. Login as teacher can be used by teachers/parents
2. Type first word from list of words the child has to practice
3. Create list for the words or add words to the existing list for better word management.
4. Record the pronunciation in your own voice ( **TIP – can add description also while recording, eg: Word is “AIM” . Pronounce AIM and further elaborate it saying yes it is the same AIM which you AIM at with your gun or Bow and arrow.
5. Repeat step 2 - 4 for each word in the list. IT can be used for Spell Bee and other competition practice.
6. You can choose levels if you are using multiple lists. This can be used to boost morale of the kid by giving easier words in Level 1 and then moving on to tougher words.
7. Lists will allow you to group words in particular orders and allow students to learn words list by list.
8. Teacher can monitor the progress made by students using results. Results are added to list and also to the app level for all the tests completed. Results can be accessed under Teacher section. Results are available on list page for each list and also at words list page for app level.
1. Login as Student
2. Dictation practice allows kid to practice and check word after every word
3. Dictation test will give results towards the end similar to class room test.
4. Student can select particular list to practice and test.
1. Share the created content with friends. Collect the content from friends. Grow your content list fast.
2. Change settings on the settings page, increase/decrease test size, change sound for correct and incorrect words.
Spell bee, Dictation, words learn, game for kid, learning English words, spellmaster ,Ozspell, masha bell, spelling competition, spelling software, education software , spell word, grade 1 kids, learn spelling, game, results, detailed result, analysis, indiaspellbee, spellbound, hardspell, learn spelling, leaning spelling
Please send any suggestion / comments to mail mention below.
The topics not only have the descriptions listed but the guide also includes images and screen shots to guide you through MS Word
Chapters Covered in this Guide
1. Introduction to MS Word
2. Formatting Word Documents
3. Copy & Paste
4. Clip Art
5. Multi-Page Documents
6. Creating Booklets
7. Word Shapes
8. Letterheads and Templates
9. Mail Merge
10. Ms. Word Tables
11. Document Collaboration
12. Word Options
- Step 1 - Add Words
You can add up to 10 words for your spelling practice. Tap the text field to bring up the keyboard to type in. Click "Save All" after adding/editing the words.
- Step 2 - Practice & Test (Disabled by default and automatically get enabled after you add some spelling words on step 1)
It will take you to the next screen where you can practice your spelling words that you already added to the application.
- How It Works
Basic information about how the My spelling test app works
Step 2- Practice & Test
- Spelling Practice - Click "Hear the word" and tap the correct letters for spelling. Each letter you type the text color changes to either "Green" (shows you that you are in the right track) or "Red" and Vibrate to warn you. Once you find the correct spelling it will move to the next word. There is a Help button that can Spell the word to give you further assistance.
- Spelling Test - No hints on the test. Complete the answers one by one and at the end the test the report will be generated with results. You need to complete the whole test to see the results.
- Progress Report - Report Contains the last Completed Test results for review.
Good Luck to become a Spelling Bee Genius !
The #1 Rated Spelling Test in the app store - Just look at all the 5 Star Ratings! It is one of the most useful, popular, and top rated apps in the education category.
* I started out creating tests for my daughters but now they practice on their own. A huge time saver!
* Kids love this! My 8 and 6 yr old boys love making tests for each other. More educational than playing games, too. Very easy to use.
* My kindergartener loves to use this to practice his words. I set all the rest of the tests for this year and he is independent. He even gives me spelling tests too. He loves to hear his own voice, when he says the words and silly sentences. This is great!
* My students use this app to practice French vocabulary words. It's the best app I've tried for this.
WHY SPELLING TEST IS BETTER THAN THE REST!
* You can create custom spelling tests and quizzes. Practice the exact words you need to learn for the upcoming test.
* Detailed scores after each quiz to see which words you you got right and which ones you missed.
* Create a test on one device and share it on another. Even works across different mobile platforms.
* It's simple to use. Even kindergartners have fun making their own spelling quizzes and tests.
* This app requires a microphone to record words. Please make sure the privacy settings are enabled for the microphone.
If you are looking for an educational app that is a great learning tool proven by hundreds of thousands of users, Spelling Test is for you. One of the top rated apps in the education category, Spelling Test improves literacy, spelling grades, and makes learning fun. It is a great tool to practice vocabulary, improve english skills or even learn a foreign language.
Spelling TestMe is a spelling test that reads each word aloud, uses it in a sentence, and repeats the word. Students can work at their own pace and receive instant feedback upon submitting the completed test.
HangMouse is a VocabularySpellingCity favorite that lets children decode each word in a friendly version of traditional Hangman. Kids love trying to figure out the word before the cat catches the mouse.
MissingLetter is a fun game for kids of all ages. Even the youngest learners can practice letter recognition by trying to find the missing letter that completes each spelling or vocabulary word.
Alphabetize is an activity that can be used to practice putting words in alphabetical order (more commonly known as ABC order), a vital early literacy skill. Students love to play ABC order activities and games.
Spelling TeachMe is a great activity to introduce a new word list to students. Each word is read aloud, spelled letter-by-letter and used in a context-rich sentence.
Sentence Unscramble helps students practice sentence structure as well as using words in context by unscrambling words to form a complete sentence.
Word Unscramble is a popular word game that is a variation on other word games such as text twists, jumbles and anagrams.
With a Premium Membership or the Mobile Pass, students can access any of the hundreds of thousands of word lists available on VocabularySpellingCity including lists created by their parents or teachers. Premium Membership includes nine additional premium vocabulary and spelling activities as well as student records and assignments. Mobile Pass holders get access to two of the nine premium activities.
Custom word lists may be entered online by registered parents or teachers (registration is free) for use in the games and activities on VocabularySpellingCity’s app.
John, aka the Mayor of VocabularySpellingCity
This application entertains kids with fun to learn:
Sight Words game
Image & word matching game
Phonics are taught to learn sounds and pronunciation of simple words
Sight Words – teaches over 300 most commonly used words for kids. These words are divided into two levels
Spelling Game – Fun game to find the spelling from scrambled letters
Matching game – Fun matching game to match images with corresponding word in a given word list
* Do you have weekly spelling tests
* Do you need more practice on the Spelling etc...
This app lets you practice the spelling in a fun way.
Option 1 - Create your own Spelling Bee - Add your own words to practice your spelling
- Step 1 - Add Words
You can add up to 20 words to practice. Tap the text field to bring up the keyboard to type in. Click "Save All" after adding/editing the words.
- Step 2 - Practice & Test (Disabled by default and automatically get enabled after you add some words on step 1)
It will take you to the next screen where you can practice your words that you already added to the spelling bee genius application.
Option 2 - Random pick from over 5000 predefined words for the spelling bee
- Short Bee - Tapping this button randomly pick 10 words with the length of 6 or less characters from the predefined dictionary and will take you to the next screen where you can Practice or do a Test.
- Long Bee - Tapping this button randomly pick 10 words with the length of 6 or More characters from the predefined dictionary and will take you to the next screen where you can Practice or do a Test.
- Random Bee - Tapping this button randomly pick 10 words from the predefined dictionary and will take you to the next screen where you can Practice or do a Test.
After the Practice / Test come back to the Pick a Bee screen to select one of the option Short Bee/Long Bee/Random Bee to refresh the words.
Option 1 and Option 2 will have the following Practice, Test & Report Features
> Practice with Spell It - For younger kids or someone who needs more assistance then choose this option to practice. each character you type it changes in colour either Green to show you that you are in the right track or Red to warn you. Once you find the correct spelling it will move to the next word. There is a Help button it can Spell the word by letter by letter for you if you need further assistance.
> Practice with Less Choice - Find the spelling and click "Check It" to verify the answer. If you have entered the correct spelling then it will move to the next question after you click check it. You can use Hint/Help and that will hide some of the letters for you.
> Start Spelling Test - No hints on the test. Complete the answers one by one and at the end the report will be generated with results. You need to complete the whole test to see the results.
> Progress Report - Report Contains the last Completed Test results for review.
- Make the device Vibrate for the incorrect answers
- If you can not hear loud enough then adjust the media Volume by going to Android System Settings->Device->Sound->Volume
### OLD VERSION was released by the name of "Today's Word" ###
** Update History
Transparent widget added.
Quiz now possible only with favorite words.
long press and copy word in description to look up with ColorDict dictionary(installation required).
Play audio with changing playback speed.
Able to listen the word itself.
Backup or restore data and audio files on Dropbox.
Great for GRE, CAT, CMAT, XAT, SAT, GMAT, etc.
This free app has the following features:
1.A collection of 380 words categorized as Beginner/Expert.
2.Dictionary with Filter-Based Search:
*Online mode - Search for any word to get its definitions & usage examples from a wide range of dictionaries like WEBSTER, CENTURY, WORDNET, WIKTIONARY, AMERICAN HERITAGE DICT. provided by Wordnik.com.
*Offline mode - Search from the 380 words in the free App.
3.Daily Word Notifications - No more widgets required, instead get notified with a new word daily.
4.Root Words - Upto 320 roots with example words(Very useful for GRE GMAT SAT & CAT aspirants).
Find it difficult to remember new words??? Try the Root Word technique(eg. below):
The Root 'bell' means 'war'--- bellicose, belligerent etc.
The Root 'ante' means 'before'--- antecedent, antediluvian, antedate etc.
So now if you come across the word 'antebellum' you can guess its meaning which would be 'before the war'.
5.Learn Word Mode - Learn new words in the form of flashcards.
6.Test Mode - Test based on the words learnt by you.
7.Review List - Lets you easily access all the words you find difficult at one place.
8.Statistics regarding your performance.
9.Integrated with Wiktionary - Long press a word to get more details about it like Etymology(i.e word origin).
10.U.S and U.K vocal pronunciations(via Google text-to speech).
11.If you come accross a new word when you are browsing through websites you can now find its meaning through the Word Learner App as follows:
Long Press the word, click on the share icon and select the Word Learner App.
(Limitations: This feature is dependent on the native browser implementation(works well on ics).It even works with certain ebook readers like Aldiko).
In case of any queries regarding the usage of this application please check the extensive help in the menu options.
If this application helps you with your vocabulary, purchase the Word Pack for more words and features.
WORD PACK(PAID) - A collection of over 1500 words.
Purchasing the word pack will enable the following features in your application:
1.A huge collection of powerful and important words(very helpful for students appearing for GRE, SAT, GMAT, CAT, etc.).
2.Will enable multiple Daily Word Notifications.
3.Will enable Interval-Based Word Notification.
4.Will remove the ads.
For Feedback/Suggestions mail me at email@example.com
App launcher icon - http://altonbrian16.deviantart.com/
Do the difficult words make the sentence completions too hard?
You need to know vocabulary for the sentence completion questions, which are 30% of the critical reading sections.
Maximize your study time by mastering a new word every day. This app promotes improving in increments. Don't cram at the last minute! Study a little every day. You will truly understand each word with a brief description and helpful sentence.
DAILY STUDY POWER
Get a new SAT vocabulary word delivered to your phone every day.
DEFINITIONS AND PARTS OF SPEECH
Each word is defined, with its part of speech, and an example sentence.
AUDIO WORD PRONUNCIATIONS
Listen to each word's pronunciation. You can hear the word pronunciation on the widget, too.
REVIEW YOUR TROUBLE WORDS
Mark words as favorites to review and quiz yourself later.
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Challenge your friends to see if they know today's word.
GET MORE RANDOM WORDS
Choose to study random words, too. There are hundreds and more are being added all the time!
Keep today's word in your notification panel.
Add the widget to your home screen to receive a daily word while you are using your phone or tablet. Save today's word to your favorites list, listen to the pronunciation, and get a random word, right from your home screen!
Due to the widget and daily word check, the app cannot be moved to SD card. FYI, the app is very small.
Settings include: notification panel on/off, keep screen awake on/off, receive notifications of new daily words.
Compare to the features in other SAT vocabulary and English language learning apps. Email us if we're missing any vocabulary study features you need to prep for the SAT!
This app is ad-supported to defray server costs and provide you with a free educational service.
We want to make this the most helpful app we can. Please send us your ideas to make it better!
Please email us with the details so that we can take care of it. It is helpful if you tell us what type of device you have (the model name) and what steps led up to your issue. Thank you.
Network and WiFi state: Checks if your device is connected before trying to get today's word.
Internet: App needs to get today's word from our server.
Wake Lock: Optional setting to keep screen awake (off by default).
Boot Completed: Allows app to check for today's word when you turn on your device.
SAT is a registered trademark of The College Board, which is not affiliated with, nor endorses, this app.
SAT Word A Day FREE
SAT Word of the Day
SAT daily words
daily flashcards flash cards
words builder lists study learn English
vocabulary vocab tutor booster advanced
GRE ACT quiz test exam prep study
preparation help studying cram tutor
Smart Spelling is here for you.
Speak your word or sentence and get spellings of it.
Speak your word and get it's spelling
Speak your sentence and get it's spelling
Supports multiple languages
We love your suggestions, so let our love grow more often via emails.
Keywords: spelling, english, spelling corrector, audio dictionary.
Also improves your Childs hand-eye co-ordination as they drag the images to their final resting place! Tablet Support!
A fantastic and fun spelling game for kids and children!
This game has THREE different game modes that will help your child learn to spell. The game modes increase in difficulty depending on your childs age, so there is always a fun spelling game for your child of any age.
Over 100 simple and popular words for your child to learn!! And more coming soon!!
Your Toddler and/or Kid will spend endless hours of fun DRAGGING the big and colorful letters into their correct slots. The dragging action will also help build your Childs hand-eye co-ordination! Once all the letters are in the correct slots then a word will be spelled out by the in-game voiceover! Your Child will also love the big, colorful images that illustrate the meaning of each word!
Even Adults will love the animations, images and satisfying "click" that happens when a letter is placed in its correct slot!
7" and 8" and 10" Tablet Supported!!!
*** FEATURES ***
★ All content is 100% FREE
★ Kids learn the letters of the Alphabets
★ Kids learn the spelling to popular and simple words
★ Kids learn how to pronounce the letters of the alphabet and the words
★ Kids learn to associate words with their images
★ Large and Colorful letters for your Kid/Toddler to drag around the screen
★ Letters can be dragged across the screen onto targets, helping to improve your Kid hand-eye co-ordination
★ Cute and Colorful images of each Voiceover!
★ Animation of each word when your Kid correctly completes the word. They will love the animation!
★ Voiceovers to help your Kid to learn how to say each Letter and Word
★ High Quality Images
★ Kids and Parents love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been soo much fun
★ Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
★ 7" and 8" and 10" Tablet Supported!!!
Your Child will love the bright colors, unique sound effects, exciting animations and dragging letters around the screen. Give it a try! You won't regret it!
Building strong English vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 10!
It was designed by the Cuddly Dragon team's kids to make doing their spelling easier and “way more fun”, so chances are your kids will love it too.
* Create spelling lists for each week.
* Don't know what your spelling words mean? My Spelling will tell you.
* Do spelling tests to learn your spelling words.
* Helpful marking and encouragement.
* Don't have spelling words? My Spelling will create some for you or retrieve from SpellingCity.
* Collect rewards for doing your spelling tests.
* Awesome spelling games for kids, including hangman.
...and heaps more spelling fun
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Keep track of your baby's growth and developmental milestones for the first 24 months of their lives. Budding Baby provides a month-by-month list of baby's milestones and fun ideas that you can do to interact with your baby.
Budding Baby features:
--> developmental milestones
--> play time ideas for babies and toddlers
--> YouTube videos that demonstrate several aspects of parenting
*each baby develops differently, so please consult your pediatrician with any questions or concerns
App Updates & Tips: http://sivarttech.com/p/budding-baby.html
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/budding_baby to receive updates about Budding Baby and learn new games and activities to play with your child.
Download Budding Baby for FREE to stay informed of your child's growth milestones!
The app features three modes:
In the "Counting" mode you are presented with a number of balloons that you have to *POP*, when you get it right you move on.
In the "Addition" mode you are presented with a simple addition math problem. Then you have a choice of 3 possible answers. *POP* the balloon to see if you are right.
In the "Subtraction" mode you are presented with a simple subtraction math problem. Then you have a choice of 3 possible answers. *POP* the balloon to see if you are right.
Each mode has nice graphics and vibration features to reinforce when they get the answers right!
This game is **AD-FREE**, so please give it a try and leave us some feedback. We are interested in knowing what other modes you would like to see in the future.
Thanks and enjoy!