Amazing Brilliant for someone that has to deal witth social services and also good for getting in contact with social services.
Use it. Really good. Got my social worker to sort things out. Thanks.
Brilliant app. I use it at meetings.
MOMO is good So, say its 11pm and you’re lying in bed and you’ve got a problem in your head that you can’t get out because there’s no one to answer a phone. You can just download MOMO onto your phone and do it there and then get it off your chest and send it to everyone involved in your care and life.
Waste of tax payer money Used this as a care leaver. Interface is okay but as soon as it came to submitting a complaint it became less useable and not very clear. Took some time to figure out. Also highly doubt the message I submitted actually went anywhere as I have heard nothing.
Chelsea MOMO MOMO helps me and hopefully other to be more organised.
- Improvement: Changes to "Worker and Carer" page for clarity.
- Improvement: Change to terminology from "MOMO Doc" to "One Doc" for documents created with MOMO One.
- Improvement: Better formatting of tag list in a One Doc Pdf.
- Feature: New users must opt in to Terms and Conditions/ Privacy with checkbox on sign up.
- Feature: SMS prompt option for filling in Meeting Review document after meeting.
- Bugfix: Minor changes and enhancements to facilitate development.