Voice Translate allows you to not only translate the text with your voice, but is also a portable interpreter. Thus, learning a new language is very simple!
Talk in your phone in one language and hear it immeaditly in an other language. It's like magic! Try it out now with the LIMITED INTRO OFFER!
|More than 20 languages with voice recognition and output|
Just choose a language, say something and translate it into another language.
|Super voice recognition!|
The used speech recognition is incredibly accurate and easily recognize your voice. If you want to edit the text, you can click on the latest speech recognition and change it with the keyboard.
|Translations for direct processing!|
Click on a translation and share them as with friends or simply copy the text. You can also repeatedly play back the translation as to remember the better you can be certain sentences.
Danish, Dutch, English (AUS), English (UK), English (U.S.), French (CAN), French (EU), German, Chinese (Cantonese), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin), Norwegian, Polish , Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (EU), Russian, Spanish (European), Spanish (U.S.), Swedish, Taiwanese (Mandarin)
Other languages will follow soon!
Voice Translate Voice Translator Voice Translation Speak Translate Voice Recognition Voice Vocalization Übersetzer Voice Übersetzung Voice Translate Speech Languages Voice Learn new language Voice Speech Translate Translation Voice Interpreter Dolmetscher Dänisch Niederländisch Englisch (AUS) Englisch (UK) Englisch (US) Französisch (CAN) Französisch (EU) Deutsch Chinesisch (Kantonesisch) Italienisch Japanisch Koreanisch Chinesisch (Mandarin) Norwegisch Polnisch Portugiesisch (BR) Portugiesisch (EU) Russisch Spanisch (EU) Spanisch (US) Schwedisch Taiwanisch (Mandarin) Voice Translate Translate Voice
-word suggestion/spelling correction w/phy. keybrd
-Custom Skins-choose your colors/fonts/images-make your keybrd reflect YOU!
-Custom mappings e.g."idk"->"I don't know"
-arrow keys for easy navigation
-voice recognition! With all apps!
talk to me smart better TalkToMe
TransZilla Voice Translator is free app which supports translate text in more than 70 languages.
Translate voice to make conversation with foreign people and ask questions in other languages. Traveling around the world and talk without knowing the language, only with this translator app in your pocket!
Just speak or type text and click Translate button.
★ Translate words or phrases - dictionary translator when enter 1 word
★ Conversation translate - easy communicate in real time
★ Offline Dictionary - download more than 215 dictionary language pairs to translate
★ History and Favorites - add translations in phrase book
★ Website translate
★ Text To Speech - listen pronounces to your translations
★ Voice recognition - translator with speech
★ Share translation via SMS, Email, Gmail, Twitter, Facebook
★ Auto Detect all language translation
★ Full screen translator mode
★ Copy and Paste translate
★ Translate while travel, be vacations or business trips in other country
The supported languages to translate may depends on different devices.
Needs Internet connection to translate text. History and Offline Dictionary can be used offline.
Best free translator. Translating text now is fun and easy.
➜ Supports translation all languages, more than 70 languages:
Translator in Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
➜ Translator Speech recognition:
To use translator with voice you need Google Voice Search & Speech Recognition installed. This are the engines used to recognize your voice (Settings > Language & Input > Voice Search > Language)
Speech recognition translate is now supported by over than 30 languages:
Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Catala, Cestina, Deutsch, English, Spanish, Espanol, French, Galego, IsiZulu, Islenska, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk bokmal, Polski, Portugues, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Lingva Latina
➜ Text To Speech translator:
To use TTS translated text function you need to install one of the following TTS Engines: Google Text-to-Speech, PICO TTS, SVOX Text to Speech, IVONA Text-to-Speech (Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output)
TTS translate is now supported in 27 languages:
English, Albanian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
➜ Offline Dictionary:
Save dictionary on your SD card to use translator offline
Powered by Google Translate and Bing Translator.
If you enjoy this voice translator app, be sure to rate and leave a review. Your positive ratings and reviews allow us to improve it. Please don't leave your questions, feature requests, or bug reports on the Google Play. Instead, please contact us directly via email. We are glad to help our users.
❤ If you enjoy our translator app, please rate it on Google Play and share with friends via G+1 or Twitter
❤ Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BorixoMobile
❤ Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/BorixoMobile
➜ Drop us a line: email@example.com
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
You only need to say contact name (one or more) and text of the message and then press SEND. That is all! You don't need to use your fingers to type the message.
- uses address book to select appropriate contacts.
- able to send message to several contacts
- user can choose which words will be changed into punctuations
- clear user interface with big buttons.
Please remember to speak slowly and clearly.
In order to use this app you need to install "Google Voice Search" and have working internet connection.
Voice Recorder is a simple professional voice recording app and is the best app available in the Android market for Voice recording.
1. You can record voice and that also shows the time when recording.
2. We are supporting .mp3 and .3gpp audio formats that can helpful to record supported audio format in your device.
3. You can also show the list of recorded audio files. Here we are providing delete & rename audio files so you can manage your recorded files in easy way.
4. Easy to use recordings list
5. Send/Share a recording list via email.
6. Show notification after recording.
7. We also have auto cleaning facility so if we turn it ON then it delete old recording files which are too old and not required.
8. Voice Recording limitation up to 1 minute and buy PRO version to use unlimited recording.
- Record how you sing.
- You can also record how you play the guitar and other musical instruments.
- Business meeting recording.
- Record your conversation when interviews someone to save time in writing.
- Record snoring at night to show your partner for fun.
Another feature is that the app can speak out text, with an option to change the language of the voice speaking.
Speech to text
Speech to text message
Speech to SMS
Speach to Email
Voice to text
Voice to text message
Voice to SMS
Voice to Email
Dictate text message
Text to voice
Text to Speech
It does what it says, It converts your voice to a text message. No more typing required for a short message. Just say the message and hit send.
How to use Voice To SMS:
1. Open the app and click on “New SMS”. It will take you to the screen where you can compose new SMS.
2. Enter the number of the contact you want to send the SMS to, or long hold the number field to open up your contacts to choose the person you want to send the SMS.
3. Click on the MIC in the middle of the screen and say the sentence you want to add to your message, It will show you number of texts extracted from your voice, choose the one you said and it will be added to your message and it will be displayed below the MIC. You can continue adding the sentences to your message by repeating the above mentioned steps but remember the maximum number of words allowed is the standard SMS limit of 160 characters.
Versión PRO sin anuncios ni publicidad!! Conversión directa al instante!
The software integrates speech recognition, handwriting recognition and keyboard entry. With patented algorithm design, iFLY Voice Input ingeniously realizes seamless integration of handwriting and keyboard entry in the same interface, thereby effectively expands the applicable population of the software and significantly improves the text input speed in mobile phone.
Functions & Features:
- Sets voice, handwriting and keyboard input as one function, easy to deal with various scenarios.
- The world's leading intelligent speech technology, voice input will be more convenient.
- Horizontal screen and vertical screen stack to write, handwriting input is arbitrary.
- Nine-square grid and sliding full keyboard switch, keyboard input is handy.
关键词：输入法,Android输入法,Google IME,安卓输入法,语音输入,语音识别,微博输入,短信输入,笔画，QQ聊天,手机输入法,新浪微博,腾讯微博,红围脖,语音备忘,手写输入,拼音输入,云输入,搜狐微博(同类产品：搜狗 百度 触宝 QQ 腾讯 谷歌 Go 新浪 A4 点讯)
* Voice recording, running in the background (even when display is off);
* High quality recording;
* Noise Reduction;
* Pause function for recording / playback;
* Easy to manage their accounts. View the recorded files;
* Easy playback and deletion.
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
Voice Text Message is based on translation of spoken words into text & same we can say speech to text or STT.
This app built-in Speech Recogniser to turn speech into text which can be sent as an SMS or Email .
How to Use-
Click continue button
It will write in text box you speak
Select contact number you want to send SMS
You will enter into typing box page
Click mike button & speak
Enjoy Best & effortless messaging without doing any effort in typing
Speech to Text, STT, Voice to text , Voice to text SMS, Send SMS, effortless typing message, Message, Speech Recognizer, turns your talk into text,
The following languages are supported:
This update is intended only for Motorola devices on Jellybean that came preloaded with Voice Commands version JBREL1-1.2.05 to 1.2.15. It addresses the below issues found in these versions:
- Voice Commands app crashes, when user upgrades Google Play Music app to version 5.0.1027J.680591 or later from prior version 4.4.xxxx
More from developer
Note: Public issue tracker has been open. Feel free to send your problems and suggestions at: https://bitbucket.org/16bitboy/pronunciation-trainer/issues
This app allows you to practice your pronunciation in spanish, german, french, italian and english, thanks to speech synthesis and automatic speech recognition systems of your Android smartphone, showing you the accuracy percentage of your pronunciation.
Now you can practice without having to buy listen and repeat cd's or mp3's, just write the sentence you want to pronounce, listen to the pronunciation of your smartphone and then repeat the sentence. Your smartphone will listen to you, and will tell you how good you have done!.
Version 0.1.5 new features:
- Compatible with IVONA TTS HQ. (Recommended to try, great voice quality and it's currently FREE)
- Now you can select the text-to-speech engine you want from the application without having to change the one the system has as default.
- Improved performance.