Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses less than 2% of your battery (During a full 24 hours of use, Noom Walk uses the same amount of battery as 20 minutes of screen display or just 3 minutes of GPS.)
✔ Motivates you and your friends with comments & high fives
✔ 100% free, no external hardware required
Noom Walk is the best pedometer available for the Android platform. It counts your steps and lets you know when you've reached daily step count records. You'll be notified when new friends join, and you can always visit their profiles to encourage them with high fives and comments.
We'd love to hear from you!
For more info: noom.com/walk/info
To report bugs or request features: noomwalk.uservoice.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can Noom Walk count all the time without killing battery?
A: Noom Walk doesn't use GPS like most pedometers (which need to be turned on and off all the time in order to conserve battery life). The app relies on low-battery-drain sensors and smart algorithms to pick up your movements in the background, all day, every day. This allows it to use less power than competitors, like Accupedo.
Q: Is Noom Walk compatible with Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: It's 100% compatible and works seamlessly -- your phone counts the steps once, but they are shared between the two apps. For best results, make sure you have the latest version of Noom Weight Loss Coach.
Q: Do I need to wear a device?
A: Nope! Noom Walk works with the smartphone you already own and requires no additional equipment at all (unlike Nike+ or FitBit). It even works with tablets!
Q: How can I interact with my friends on Noom Walk?
A: Once you've connected to Google+ or Facebook, Noom Walk will automatically show all of your friends who are also using Noom Walk. You can click on their names to visit their profiles, and you can high five different step counts: daily, weekly, all-time, and record days.
Q: I don't have/want to connect Google+ or Facebook. Is there another way to add friends?
A: Of course! You can create an account using just your email address, and connect with friends using their email addresses.
Q: What if I don't want to use Noom Walk's social pedometer features?
A: Noom Walk works as a great standalone pedometer application, too. If you want to be 100% invisible, just switch Noom Walk into private mode and it won't upload any information at all.
MapMyWalk brings you its mobile app for Android-based devices! Now you can track the route, time, distance, speed, pace and calories in real-time for your fitness activities using your phone.
Your walks sync automatically with www.mapmywalk.com!
MapMyWalk is great for fitness, hiking, weight loss, calorie counting, and more, and is an integral part of the MapMyWalk platform, by MapMyFitness.
Use our route search feature to find nearby places to walk. You can filter routes by type or length, examine elevation graphs, and leaderboards. Try beating your own best time!
* Unique interface streamlines your tracking
* Track your progress with the NEW Photo Journal!
* Tracking of resistance weight, reps, cardio and timer
* Review your progress with 28 Charts!
* Share your charts with Facebook, MMS, email, picasa, gymga etc.
* Track your weight, body fat %, arms, legs, waist, with charts
* Track your daily calorie intake per food group.
* Backup your progress to the cloud (Allows you to restore to another phone)
* Select between standard dumbbells, Bowflex® Selecttech 552, Bowflex® Selecttech 1090, generic bands and Lifeline® bands
* Customize your maximum number of repetitions.
* Create and manage Cycles so you can "Start over" any time you want.
* Quickly enter your previous workouts
* You can track your favorite extreme fitness workouts, or create your own programs
* Share or download fitness programs created by the community
* US and Metric System setting for weights.
* Quickly change the order of the days in your programs
The first time you'll like its simplicity, the second time and you'll love its power.
Bowflex is a registered trademark of Nautilus, Inc.
P90X, P90X Plus, P90X2, Turbofire and Insanity are trademark names of Beachbody. This app was not created nor supported by Beachbody, please read the EULA.
"Best Android P90X & Insanity App Best application for anyone doing P90X or Insanity! I use your application religiously. Great update. I love the new UI. Thank you! HTC TB"
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their step counter, walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer PRO for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer PRO activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic fitness site, runtastic.com, where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer PRO App, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Keywords: Walk, Walking, Pedometer, Step Counter, Fitness, Health, Exercise
Using your phone’s built-in GPS, Fitly tracks any outdoor activity, such as walking, running or cycling. To conserve battery life, Fitly automatically turns the GPS off when you are not active, for example when at home or at work.
Fitly gives you an overview of all your daily activity, including duration, distance, speed and calories burned. Moreover, Fitly is great for tracking your improvement over time using charts showing your activity by day, month or even year.
While Fitly stores location data on your phone to enable you to view your workouts on a map, no location data is ever uploaded or shared with anyone. We take your privacy seriously.
Moreover, Fitly allows you to choose from 11 fitness levels and gives you a quick overview of how you’ve been doing so far today, so you can see at a glance how much is left to achieve your daily goal.
Unlike other sports trackers, Fitly offers an uncluttered user interface geared towards minimalism and does not try to overwhelm you with lots of unnecessary features.
Please note: Due to the vast number of different Android devices, we cannot guarantee that Fitly will function flawlessly on your handset. However, Fitly has been tested extensively with a number of popular phones and should work well for most users. It is still early days for Fitly and we will strive to make the app better over time. If you’d like to help us improve the app, please send us feedback on your experience using Fitly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
As featured by Dr. Oz - turn your phone into a walk tracking pedometer. Easily track route, pace, calories, distance, time with audio alerts and much more!
★★★★★ -“Really helps me keep on track with building my walking up. Fun to see the journey and wonderful to see the miles totting up. Great incentive. ++++”
– Diana L.
Friendly, simple to use tracking tools to motivate walkers and help improve activity levels. Weight loss and social tools for those who want them.
Track walking, cycling, running and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ Pace (Avg, Max, Current)
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg, min, max) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyWalk.com.
Perfect for walkers of all ages, shapes and sizes.
Visit www.MapMyWalk.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of cycling, running, walking routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Nike+, Garmin, Polar, Timex, Magellan at www.mapmywalk.com
♬ Play music! This app keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can play your music in Pandora, Spotify or your favorite music app simultaneously. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyWalk.com for the full experience.
Track your walks is the best way to maintain a walking schedules. Use Track My Walks app and measure your walking route and calculate your burned calories per session. Track each walks and use this for memories of each walk.
Track My Walks App Features
• Keep track of your daily walks by time, distance and speed
• Track of per day calories burned by each walks
• Background Tracking - gives you option to track your walk in background
• You can manually add you route ,time etc
• Get notifications by distance you set from the settings
• You can save your daily run/walk routes
• Take pictures on the go with inbuilt camera feature
• Daily and Monthly information of each walk sessions
• Share your walks with other friends on your facebook profile
Use this pedometer app to help you track your current route or get map directions of past walk routes, you can take pictures on the go to memorize and share with others on your facebook profile easily.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Isn’t it great!!! Get this app and track, analyze and share your daily walk activities.
Track My Walks application is in a state of continuous development and will have more features as soon as possible.
We appreciate your feedback. We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better.
Track My Walk, Mywalk, Running, Jogging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Traker, Tracking, GPS, Routes, Runtastik, GPS Cycling Riding, maps walk, walking map, walking distance, running route map
Mapmywalk, map walk, map for walking, walking map, running route map, map a walk, map walking route, draw on a map, how do you draw a map, bike trails, bike trails,app for walking,walking map,distance walking,walking route,directions for driving,map walk route
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share workout data and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Walking meditation is perfect for those who have trouble sitting still to meditate. For those who enjoy sitting meditations, walking meditation brings a new dimension, helping to bring meditation into every moment of the day.
Our approach to walking meditation is easy and informal. These meditations gently guide you to experience your body and your surroundings fully as you walk, letting go of the mind's preoccupation with naming, analyzing and evaluating what's going on. Letting go of thoughts about the past and future allows you to experience the present moment more fully.
THE APP CONTAINS:
✓ THREE WALKING MEDITATIONS, each with a different emphasis
✓ TIPS on how to get the most out of your walking meditation
✓ DIARY PAGE - for those who want to keep notes on insights and experiences
Each walking meditation has a different focus:
★ BEING FULLY PRESENT ★ Guided Walking Meditation (16 min)
This meditation helps you to be fully present to all of the experiences you have while walking -- what you experience within yourself and in the world around you.
★ ENLIVENING THE BODY ★ Guided Walking Meditation (17 min)
This meditation focuses on the experience of the body while walking. It enlivens the body, strengthens the mind-body connection and is both calming and grounding.
★ ENHANCING THE SENSES ★ Guided Walking Meditation (18 min)
This meditation focuses on what you see, hear, smell and feel through the sense of touch as you walk. It enhances your experience of life by enhancing your perception.
CREATED BY MARY MADDUX, MS, HTP and RICHARD MADDUX, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, smartphone apps and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
STATS AND MAPS
Walk Tracker tracks speed, distance, altitude, and time. It also gives you a map showing where you have been while you are saving a walk.
See graph of altitude vs. distance showing you all the climbs you made on your last walk.
When viewing saved walks your route shows up on the map color coded by speed. It shows where you went the fastest (red) and where you were slowest (blue).
Don't want to look at the screen every few minutes? You can have Walk Tracker tell you updates on your progress either every mile or every five minutes.
PAUSE AND RESUME
Pause the workout to catch your breath or chat with a friend and then resume when you get back to walking.
You can easily see your stats in real time with your current speed being the focal point.
The supports both standard and metric units.
Keep track of all your fitness goals with Walk Tracker+ GPS Fitness Tracking for Walkers.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will reduce battery life.
Note: Some features are only available in the Pro version - Walk Tracker+
- As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
✔ 1700+ unique exercises!
✔ 1000+ HD videos
✔ Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
✔ Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
✔ 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
✔ Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
✔ Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
✔ Quick and simple workout tracking
✔ Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
✔ Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
✔ Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
✔ Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
✔ Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
✔ Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
✔ Graph your body progress
✔ Quick email responses
✔ Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
Fitness Trackers 60 Second Plan
1. Quickly enter your age / weight / height / waist data
2. Select your target weight
3. Pick which level of exercise you wish – five choices – from little to none to heavy exercise. And you decide how many times per week you plan to workout.
Fitness Trackers 60 Seconds Per day
• Enter the estimated # calories you ate for that day
• Enter the # minutes you exercised for that day (if applicable)
Then Fitness Tracker does the rest!
• Sums it all up in a “What You Need To Do” section with advice on adjusting daily calories and weekly workouts in order to reach your goal
• Gives estimated dates to reach your goals
• Provides recommendations for daily calories, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
• Take a photo, crop it, save it and it’s stamped with your weight and date
• First of its kind “Before and After” photos let you see your weight and exercise progress
• Auto calculates calories burned, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist to Height ratio (WTH), Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
• Shows history data on weight, calories, and workouts
• Includes a trend chart to show your progress over time
• You can post to Facebook
• Invites user feedback
• Optional and flexible notifications
• Super simple, and very effective!
This Android application is provided for information purposes only. The information is NOT a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. The Fitness Tracker team and all those associated with its development are not responsible or liable, directly, indirectly on consequentially, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information in this application. Fitness Tracker makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this application. At any time, Fitness Tracker reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this application is offered. All individuals and corporations associated with this application accept no responsibility whatsoever and will not be liable for any losses, claims or damages which may arise from the use, download, or installation of this application. By downloading and/or using this application, all users and representatives agree to these terms and conditions.
We have listened and we have now released the official 30 Day Fitness Challenge mobile application.
You can get fit and healthy in only 30 days by following our easy to use daily exercise regimes. By following our 30 day challenges you can tone up and get fit by doing simple exercises for only a few minutes each day. These can be done on their own or by mixing them into your regular exercise regime and they can all be done at home without the need to buy any specialist equipment.
** FEATURES **
* All 19 of our fantastic 30 Day Fitness Challenges including details and challenge charts.
* Ability to check off challenges days which are completed!!
* All 29 of our easy to follow fitness exercise techniques.
* BMI Calculator Function
* Simple and easy to use navigation.
* Super fast loading and viewing of pages.
* Ability to use the app without the need for a mobile signal
* App updated with new challenges regularly.
* One off payment & free updates for life.
* No adverts - ever!
** ADVANTAGES OF OUR MOBILE APP **
Our mobile application enables you to view and complete your 30 Day Fitness Challenge where ever you are, be it at the gym, the office or out in the park and there is no need for you to have mobile signal - so no excuses to miss a day!
The application is super fast and is advert free and always will be, so you can browse and get access to your daily challenge in record time and with no interruptions.
** UPDATES TO THE APP **
All updates to the app, no matter how big or small with always BE FREE, so you get life long access to constantly updated 30 Day Fitness Challenges without the worry of having to pay anything more down the line.
If you enjoy the new 30 Day Fitness Challenges app then please leave a review, we love to hear your thoughts.
More from developer
You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You’ve barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they’re everywhere. Zombies. There’s only one thing you can do: Run!
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you’ve collected while running to build and grow your base.
BBC NEWS - “The only way to save yourself is to run for real.”
WIRED - “In the style of Runkeeper, with an exciting undead twist.”
LIFEHACKER - “A really cool way to get outside and exercise.”
CNN - “Turns exercise into a game - a terrifying, terrifying game.”
NPR - "It gets you moving!"
TIME.COM - "Takes all the fun of a zombie game and funnels it into a fitness app."
WHAT PLAYERS SAY:
“Evaded all zombie mobs :-) One of my best sprints ever; this app works!”
“This game will make you sweat. Perfect junction between game design and run tracker.”
“Just tried @zombiesrungame and for the first time in my life I feel truly alive.”
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail.
YOU ARE RUNNER 5
Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors into a fortified beacon of civilization by collecting critical supplies and avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?
A WORLD OF STORIES
You become the hero in an epic story of humanity’s struggle for survival where your running *really* matters - and there’s a deeper mystery to be uncovered as well... This app includes all 33 missions from Season 1 as well as the first 7 missions from Season 2; and there'll be a further 60+ Season 2 missions released weekly and available for purchase!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in between your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
INTERVAL TRAINING - WITH ZOMBIES
With our optional ‘Zombie Chases’ mode, you’ll need to increase your speed and work up a sweat if you hear zombies on your tail. That’s right - we’ve made interval training *fun*!
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps and full run history. Plus you can sync your runs with Runkeeper, export them as GPX files, and share them with friends!
KEEP THE SURVIVORS ALIVE
You automatically collect items like medicine, batteries, and ammo while running - but when you're back home, who needs them more: the soldiers or the doctors? Which buildings need extra defenses? It’s up to you.
- Version 2.0 comes with 30 missions
- Requires Android 4.0 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
INFORMATION ABOUT UPGRADING FROM VERSION 1.0
All Season 1 story missions are still included in ZR2 for free, along with mission progress and run logs. To change between seasons, simply visit the Missions screen and tap the "Season 1" tab at the top-left of the screen. This will display a menu that lets you switch to Season 2.
The Season 1 base has been upgraded to a new, more advanced base that fits in with the Season 2 story. You can still view your old base on ZombieLink. We apologise for not making this clear in the previous update - sorry.
Supply missions will be returning soon.
(If you already have some running experience, check out our “Zombies, Run!” app with extra features including 30 more missions, ‘zombie chase’ interval training, a base-building game, time and distance audio notifications, and more!)
Zombies, Run! 5k Training comes from the creators of Zombies, Run! (Six to Start & Naomi Alderman), the world’s most successful smartphone exercise game with 800,000+ players worldwide.
Featured by the New York Times, BBC, Time, Wired, and Runner's World!
WHAT PLAYERS SAY ABOUT ZOMBIES, RUN!
“This app is amazing. It gets me wanting to go for a run, it’s not exercise anymore, it’s pure entertainment.”
“Keeps me entertained and actually makes me want to stay out running longer. Love it!”
“This app is a work of genius - I finally have a reason to run!!
A PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED 5K TRAINING PROGRAM
Devised by Julia Jones and Shauna Reid of Up and Running e-courses, this 8-week, 25 workout training program combines awesome storytelling with expert training know-how. Using this app isn’t just good for you - it’s also amazingly exciting!
GET FIT AND BECOME A HERO
You’re Runner 5, a vital member of one of the last outposts of humanity at Abel Township. During 25 workouts, you’ll be trained to help find supplies and protect the town from the ever-encroaching horde of the shambling dead, in a story written by award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. You’ll learn about the characters, and you’ll have a vital mission of your own to train for and complete. Once your training is complete, you’ll be in the perfect place to continue the story as the hero in “Zombies, Run!”
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
Everything about Zombies, Run! 5k Training is designed for beginner runners: clear and detailed workout instructions, a gentle learning curve, and importantly, we don’t make any zombies chase you until you’re ready!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom music playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in during your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
We integrate fully with our free online ZombieLink service, so you can check your running stats and view and share your maps online, all in a beautiful and easy-to-use interface! Plus you can export your runs to Runkeeper via ZombieLink.
ALREADY PLAYED ZOMBIES, RUN!?
Zombies, Run! 5k Training takes place between Mission 1 and Mission 2 of Season 1, so it’s a fantastic way to experience 24 all-new missions about how Runner 5 first trained up with Sam, Doctor Myers, and the rest of Abel Township to become a valued Runner. (But if you’re looking to find out what happens after Zombies, Run!’s epic cliffhanger, you’ll need to wait for Season 2...)
Qualifying users must log in using their ZombieLink details to unlock the full game. Please check your email for full details.
NOTE: It is no longer possible to buy access to ZR Advance. If you would like to play Zombies, Run! and have not backed via Kickstarter or pre-ordered, please search for “Zombies Run” on Google Play.
- Requires Android 2.2 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.