* Language Support:English/Japanese/Korean/Chinese.
* File browser.
* Voice input.
* The location of the terminal, SD card can be selected.
* Sticky portrait.
* The display font size from 10 to 80 range.
* Read and write code to set up a separate character.
More from developer
Two fully integrated languages (English and Spanish).
Added option to export and import feeds.
Added a status bar with the title of the current feed.
UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 files can be imported.
CREATING FILES TO IMPORT:
The file must be called "feeds.txt" and stored into the folder FeedReader inside the "Download" folder of the sdcard of your phone.
STRUCTURE OF A FEED:
Title of the feed (required)
Summary of the feed (not required)
Url of the feed (required)
EXAMPLE (notice the void second line corresponds to the "summary" that is not required for the feed):
Daily Herald Tribune
List of Demos:
05. Cube (demo of a cube with varying color)
06. Image (texture)
07. Crate (demo of a textured cube)
08. Cube Map (demo of a cube with 6 different textures)
09. Crates (demo of a combination of crates and a Cube Map with reusable textures)
10. Particles 1
11. Particles 2
13. Mesh (demo importing a Mesh from Blender)
14. Background (demo of a 3D object over a fullscreen 2D background)
15. Lighting 1 (demo of a per vertex diffuse light)
16. Lighting 2 (demo of a per pixel diffuse light)
17. Lighting 3 (demo of a per pixel ambient and diffuse light)
18. Lighting 4 (demo of a per pixel ambient and diffuse light over a texture)
19. Rubik (Rubik's Cube with Quaternion rotation and ArcBall)
20. Ray Casting 1 (demo of Ray Sphere Picking)
21. Ray Casting 2 (demo of Ray Box Picking with slice rotation of the Rubik's Cube)
- Move (most of the examples can be moved)
- Pinch Zoom (most of the examples feature Pinch Zoom)
Especially suitable for athletes who want to have good control of the amounts of calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fats from their intakes.
Includes a general database of ingredients, but the real power lies in the ability to add your own ingredients and to create your own dishes.
The average of the diet will always be calculated over the number of days with intakes in it.
- Three fully integrated languages (English, Spanish and Catalan)
- It calculates your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- It calculates your Basal Metabolism based in your physical activity
- You can choose between 3 formulas (Harris-Benedict 1919, Harris-Benedict 1984 and Mifflin St Jeor 1990)
- It will suggests you four diet plans (volume, maintenance, definition and weight loss)
- You'll always have control over the amount of grams of protein per kilogram of weight of your diet
- 7 days diet
- Create up to 10 intakes per day
- Select up to 10 ingredients/dishes per intake
- Create up to 50 dishes of your own
- Select up to 10 ingredients per dish
- Create up to 400 ingredients of your own
- It provides information about the calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fats of each ingredient, dish, intake and day
- It provides information about the calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fats average of your diet