Things of note:
* NO ADS!
* FREE APP!
This app is built from the ground up to provide the fastest calculation possible for all your needs.
* Calculate a user specified number of buildings to purchase next for either income or defense.
* Calculate the buildings you can buy with a user entered amount of money for either defense or income.
* Calculate the number of buildings, and how much it will cost, to produce a user entered amount of money an hour.
* Adds all purchased buildings (that it suggested) to your counts without having to add them in manually.
* Calculate the number of units you can bring into battle.
* Calculate the units, and how many, that will be used in attack or defense operations.
* Shows the units that are wasting money because they are not used during attack or defense operations.
* Calculates the best units (with and without upkeep) for your level.
* Takes into account country choice bonuses.
* Takes into account Mission Mastery loot items.
* Income Extrapolation - Shows you the number of units you can buy (that have upkeep) and the number of buildings needed to cover the upkeep cost. Simply select the unit you wish to buy and the amount of money to spend, and extrapolate!
* Income Extrapolation by Count - Same as the Income Extrapolation calculator, but you specify the number of units to purchase. It'll calculate the required buildings to cover the upkeep!
* Basic Defense - Based on a user entered defense value, the calculator will create a list of all defensive buildings needed in order to fill the request and the total cost of the project.
* Advanced Defense Solution - The calculator will create the optimum defense solution for filling your defense gaps. Users can limit the amount of cash the calculator will use, or let it run free!
* Advanced Attack Solution - The calculator will create the optimum attack solution for filling your offensive gaps. Users can limit the amount of cash the calculator will use, or let it run free!
* NEW! Multiple-Account selection. Store more then 1 'account' for World War on the same calculator and switch between them as needed.
Did we mention no ads and that it's free?
If the program Force-Closes for some reason and you are presented with a "Report Bug" button or something similar, please report it! The report contains valuable information as to why it crashed. This is true for ALL android applications. If you don't report it, we can't fix it!
Please read the Help/FAQ Guide in reference to all the new items before using them! Any other questions, concerns, etc, please visit our site at http://www.az-prod.net and let us know!
** WANT MORE!? **
If you play any other Storm8 games, or any games at all that could use a calculator, let us know on our site and we'll start working on it!
JUST RELEASED: If you play iMobsters, the new MobCalc has been released! All the features and functionality of WarCalc but for iMobsters! We've also released VampCalc for Vampires Live by Storm8! Everything you love, nothing you hate!
**NOTE**: Once again, if the program force-closes for any reason, REPORT IT! It does nobody any good to complain about it 'not working' when you give us no chance to fix it!
** NOTE ** An internet connection (wifi or mobile network) is required to setup and redeem your free Template Pack.
GM Toolkit is not a character generator. GM Toolkit does allow you to keep frequently referenced information at your fingertips - including your own notes, so you don't have to mark up your books or carry a stack of paper with you - regardless of your game/setting preference.
Template Packs provide a basic structure for any game setting you choose. Don't like the initial setup or have some house rules you need to account for? You have the freedom to create completely unique templates of your own or modify any purchased templates to better suit your needs. Unlimited possibilities.
With GM Toolkit eXchange (GMX) files, you create XML files on your computer, then import that information into GM Toolkit using Google Drive. Our GMX format lets you easily import systems, templates and entries from files you created on your PC. For more information on GMX files and how to create your own data files, check out the tutorials on www.mygmtoolkit.com.
GM Toolkit has been tested on the Toshiba Thrive, Barnes & Noble Nook (rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus D (ICS), Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean), Asus Transformer, and Archos 101.
Available Template Packs (comes with your choice of any one pre-loaded - others available via in-app purchase):
* 40K: Deathwatch (RPG)
* Ars Magica, 5th Edition (RPG)
* Basic Roleplaying/Chaosium (RPG)
* Classic Dungeons & Dragons (RPG)
* Cosmic Patrol (RPG)
* d20 Heroes/Mutants & Masterminds (RPG)
* d20 Modern/Future (RPG)
* Dungeons & Dragons, 4th and 5th Edition (RPG)
* Eclipse Phase (RPG)
* Exalted, 2nd Edition (RPG)
* Fate CORE (RPG)
* GURPS 4th Edition (RPG)
* Palladium Books (RPG)
* Pathfinder/D&D 3.5/d20 Fantasy (RPG)
* Savage Worlds (RPG)
* Shadowrun, 20th Anniversary Edition (RPG)
* Traveller, Mongoose Edition (RPG)
* World of Darkness (RPG)
* BattleTech (tabletop)
* Warhammer 40K (tabletop)
* Warmachine/Hordes (tabletop)
* Mini6/Breachworld (RPG)
Is there a system you would like to see on this list? Send me an e-mail request. If I have the books, I'll put it together. If I don't, I'll still get it put together, it just might take a little longer. Note: Template packs do NOT (and cannot) contain any proprietary information from published titles. Templates Packs only create a structure for you to keep game information and notes for a particular system.
** NEW ** We now offer OGL content Data Packs for Pathfinder, with more on the way.
Data Packs Available (via in-app purchase)
* Pathfinder: Spells
* Pathfinder: Feats
More features to come:
* Derived values
* Entry Portraits
* Attribute grouping
* Copy template/entry
I do my best to meet any update requests, so if there is a feature or function you'd like to see added, email me and let me know.
*** Don't forget to follow us on Twitter (@GMToolkit), Facebook (facebook.com/gmtoolkit), and/or Google+ to get all the latest news and information about GM Toolkit! ***
Use the search bar at the bottom of the screen to look up cards that have the searched term in there names.
Use the Notes to add any flavor, advantages or disadvantages that the baddie may have.
Click Menu Icon to get options to change the minimum and maximum stats.
As well of roll out a new Baddie.
This release was left bare bones to be simulator to stat blocks you may find in some source books but future release may add the following:
I am welcome to any suggestions for features
App Icon by Jordan Gayotin
GURPS is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Grayherring Inc and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html Steve Jackson Games Online Policy
*****Also iMOBSTERS CALCULATOR is available in Market.*****
-Mission Mastery Loots have been added. (Unit Section)
-You can use special characters on your account name.
-Next Buildings button added.
-Dingo 2 image added.
-Market button added.
-51 New Units have been added.
-PMC Operatives in Unused Units have been fixed.
-Some bugs have been fixed about Calculator.
-Added 22 New Presidential Units
-Added Gain from only Selling Looted and Presidental forces
-Added minimum level to attack information
-Some bugs have been fixed.
Special Thanks to Bill Tharp for his help.
-Unused Units Names are displayed.
-Added Gain from Selling Looted and Presidental forces
-Some bugs have been fixed.
Special Thanks to Léo R.O. Costa for his suggestions.
-Added Units Used During Attack and Defense
-Added Wasted Upkeep (Units with upkeep which is never used)
-Total Bonus Attack and Defense for Flag Choosed(Country Bonus)
-Gain from Selling Unused Units
-Level Information added to the main menu
-Number of item information in building and unit menu.
If you have any problem with the application please contact me.
Also if you have any suggestions, ideas or new buildings and units etc. to add application please let me know.
Tags : World War Live Calculator, Storm8 World War Live, Storm8 Calculator, World War Calculator Android, Storm8 Android Calculator
- Customized dice rolls
- Customized stat trackers
- Log viewer
- Multiple profiles
- **New** Advanced rolling with custom keyboard
- Preferences to control log levels and other settings
If you enjoy the application and want to help support future development, you can donate by purchasing the Ad-Free version and look for the Pro version coming soon. We do our best to meet any update requests, so if there's something you'd like to see added, send an email and let us know.
New in version 1.0.9
- Swipe to switch tabs
- Ability to reorder lists (long-click on roll or stat lists to enable reordering)
- Ability to clear roll history
- **New** Advanced rolling: completely free-form calculations
- Custom keyboard
- Stats now allow negative values
- Ability to use dice rolls to modify stats
- Help page
- Several UI enhancements
IF YOU FIND BUGS OR MISS FUNCTIONALITY PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL. I really appreciate your feedback.
* Helps you keep track of the essential stats of characters and monsters while leading a role playing game.
* Not meant to replace your pen&papers but to have a quick view on stats while handling fights.
* Multiple role playing groups possible.
* Monsters can be grouped in advance in encounters for later use.
* Maps can be imported and fitted with fog-of-war and displayed on another device over WIFI. (No map editing though apart from placing markers for characters / monsters.)
PLEASE find many hidden features under the application menu.
Use the brand new web site with forums and documentation.
CHECK_LICENSE for obvious reasons.
READ_PHONE_STATE to verify license data.
INTERNET for map feature.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for import/export of attribute sets.
VIBRATE for feedback on map.
-New: Customizable attributes in character list. Freely select what attributes are shown in character / monster lists.
-Editing of fields completely rewritten.
-Loads of bug fixes.
-Much improved (optional) error reporting. Sends information on crashes back to me if you want to. This will help me analyse future problems.
-New option: Themes for fore-/background.
-Bug fix for distorted maps.
-Bug fix for wrong link to app store.
-Bug fix going back rotation on ICS.
-Minor update: Portraits for characters/monsters.
-GUI-Update for Android >= 3.0
-Nightly regeneration for whole character group at once.
-Removed annoying "Pirated version" hint.
-Updated and extended help.
-Improved experience for first use of map page.
-Updated menu icons.
v1.23 Bug fix.
v1.22 Map symbols finished (for now).
v1.21 Signature Bug. Map symbols (not finished)
v1.20 Zoom/Pan map.
v1.19 Bug fix for IP6.
v1.18 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.17 Import/export data base. Bug fixes.
v1.16 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.15 Characters/monsters now deletable.
v1.14 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.13 Quick fix for character/monster generation.
v1.12 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.11 Character Attributes made customizable.
Fixed wrong image resize in map.
Fixed OutOfMemory bug in map.
Fixed loading of images in map list.
v1.10 Fix for missing internet permission in lite version.
v1.9 Hotfix for Initialisation bug in map.
v1.8 Free version for countries without Android Market updated.
v1.7 Fixed Portrait/Landscape Bug.
Maps with fog-of-war.
Added help pages.
v1.6 Fixed some bugs in free version.
v1.5 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.4 Bug fix for session notes.
v1.3 Some cosmetics.
v1.2 Added: Take notes for your playing sessions.
The dice can be added at will and organized in dice bags. Each die is defined by a formula such as 2d6+5 as well as special functions like rak(1d6,4,3) that allow to emulates the most complex game systems. An handy formulas builder simplifies the process, and allow to access to an online help. Check the list of all supported functions here: http://goo.gl/mZkcQS
Thanks to "named values", as well as keep track of games scores, you can define formulas using variable parameters. You can create, for example, the named value "Level" with label "lvl", then use the formula (lvl)d6 to determine the fireball damage. So when your mage level up you don't need to edit the formula: just change the "Level" value!
What you can do with Quick Dice Roller:
★ Roll dice with a touch
★ Organize dice in dice bags
★ Use same formulas you're familiar to (xdy+z)
★ Keep track of scores and use them in formulas
★ Read or listen the roll result in a clear way
★ Check the goodness of the rolls made
★ Apply modifiers on the fly with a touch
★ Sum a roll to the previous automagically or on demand
★ Paste last roll result from the clipboard in another app
★ Keep track of last rolls made
Other features of Quick Dice Roller
○ Simple and intuitive Formulas Builder
○ Many functions to emulate main systems
○ Online help
○ Read aloud the last result
○ Sound notifications
○ Highly customizable
○ Friendly and reliable developer :P
○ Persistence of data among various installations*
○ Import and export dice and dice bags definitions**
Some of currently supported systems
☆ 13th Age
☆ Arcan Myth
☆ Aeon IV
☆ Burning Wheel
☆ Call of Cthulhu
☆ Dungeon World
☆ Dungeons & Dragons (all editions)
☆ Dystopian Wars
☆ Feng Shui
☆ HERO System
☆ Legend of the five rings
☆ Lords of Knowledge
☆ Savage Worlds
☆ Star Wars
☆ World of Darkness
...and many more!
Quick Dice Roller is a free and open source application for Android. Everyone can (and is invited to) contribute to its development in one or more of the following ways:
• Join the official community on Google+ → http://goo.gl/atlhS9
• Become a beta tester for trialling of new features → http://goo.gl/UuJBSO
• Improve translations or add new ones → http://goo.gl/9ySLIO
• Check the source code for bug hunting (or for fun) → http://goo.gl/06fEHI
• Make your friends know about Quick Dice Roller
*The availability of data and preferences backup depends on the device's manufacturer, and is only supported on Android 2.2 or later.
**This feature requires reading and writing to external storage.
- Coin Flipper with 100 different coins from Ancient Rome to 27 modern currencies
- Dice Roller to roll up to six regular dice in one go
- Card Shuffler to shuffle playing cards and draw them one at a time
- Lotto Quick Pick with more than 170 lotteries from all around the world
- Integer Generator to generate true random numbers in configurable intervals
- List Randomizer to create and randomize your own lists of items
Note: This is not a gambling app. The app does not simulate any games, it simply allows you to roll dice, shuffle cards, etc -- using certified true randomness.
All randomizers are free to use and the app contains no advertising. If you like it, you can buy us coffee from the Settings screen -- much appreciated :-)
RANDOM.ORG was founded in 1998 and generates certified true randomness from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random numbers typically used in computer programs. Our mission is the generate the highest quality true randomness and make it available to the world in useful forms.
- Never forget another buff -
Are you tired of missing your attack because you forgot that +1 buff? Are the other players getting annoyed at you having to add up all your different bonuses? Let Squire do the hard work instead, while you focus on the game.
- System independent -
Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, GURPS, or any other system - as long as your system involves numbers, Squire can help you. Squire comes pre-loaded with some example stats and modifiers for Pathfinder, but it's easy to add your own stats and modifiers to make Squire work for you.
- Bugs & Feature requests -
To submit a bug report or feature request please submit an issue on the Squire project page on GitHub: https://github.com/cmrn/squire/issues
Have you had it up to your salt-encrusted eyebrows with constantly having to look after your crew's hire fee? Or did you have too much rum during the last shore leave and now you don't now which card goes where?
Like any pirate of renown, you should have a trusty Compañero who takes care of all that pesky admin stuff. Thus allowing you to concentrate on the finer points of boarding, looting and keelhauling.
Arr! But what's the app for?
- Hire your crews in the digital pubs of Longfall and save them for later use.
- Share your crew configurations with your friends via QR codes.
- Play using the interaktive character cards and neaten the deck of your ship.
- Personalise the virtual character cards using photos of your own miniatures.
- Find all your characters in the integrated character database.
So go and grab yourselves a copy of the official, free and guaranteed unsinkable companion-app for Freebooter's Fate for your smartphone.
This might not be the most vexing of questions for most people, but for some, adding a little extra detail to otherwise unimportant characters, NPCs, gives the game a bit of extra "Reality".
Do i need to explain further? I do? Alright. This app is used to generate a Description, Behavior and Motivation for your Non-Player Characters in almost any pen and paper role-playing game. Its not limited to DnD, GURPS, WoD or ANY system for that matter.
Inspiration for this app was taken from the Swedish p&p RPG "Eon", and I would like to thank Neogames for their wonderful game.
This app comes with a Swedish translation. If you prefer to use the Swedish translation, make sure your phone or tablet is set to display in Swedish.
Note: This app does not generate ENTIRE npc-characters. That was never the intention and it never will be.
Have you ever needed ideas for your tabletop rpg campaign? Or maybe your players have asked you questions that you weren't expecting?
"What herbs do I find in the woods?"
"Whats the weather like today?"
"What does that commoner in the streets look like?"
"What does this piece of jewelry look like?"
Archivist Elements can provide answers to all of these "elements" of your game world plus more.
We would greatly welcome any feedback about how to make this a more useful tool for your gaming group.
You can leave us comments and get news on our Facebook page:
***REASON WE REQUIRE PERMISSIONS***
Below is listed all the permissions we currently require and why we require them.
-Read/Write External Storage: We require this permission so that the app can take pictures, of the information Archivist is currently displaying, and save them to a folder called "ArchElem" on the phone.
Screebl works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the accelerometer in your mobile device to detect how you're holding your phone, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. It sounds simple (and it is), but it works amazingly well!
How does Screebl save power? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is possible for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale plug-in and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
CHECK_LICENSE - Needed to monetize pirated versions of Screebl.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock causes significant battery drain on some phones. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one phone to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power will be used. Most phones see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have very coarse-grained accelerometers, and as such movement is not detected well, causing stillness timeouts when the phone is actually being used. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't startup when the phone is powered-on. On some phones (HTC in particular) the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl being started at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Also, Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
• Funky Dice Roller: d3-d100 and everything in between
• Critical Hit Charts: All player and monster charts!
• Failure Charts: Fumbles, corruptions, misfires, deity disapproval!
• Rules Reference: Many topics available for quick reference.
• Spell Reference and Resolution: Yep, they’re all there!
* Generators: O-level characters, demons, dragons, and magic swords!
Now all you Android-using munchkins can get an unfair, yet completely legal, advantage when you play Munchkin or Munchkin Quest!
The Level Counter . . .
• shows your level (duh), with big, readable numbers and munchkiny cartoons.
• It rolls a six-sided die (and doesn't cheat).
• Its twin "Kill-O-Meter" dials let you keep track of your combat strengh AND the monster's.
• And best of all . . . once per game, you get a Boon . . . an in-game advantage to help you kill the monsters, steal the treasure, and stab your buddy. There are almost 150 different Boons, all illustrated by John Kovalic. The higher your level when you ask for your Boon, the better it's likely to be.
• And finally . . . when you reach the winning level, your phone plays a fanfare! Your friends will hate you . . .
Bonus features: counters for Chez Geek and SPANC (no Boons, though), and a very flexible interface for creating your own custom counters for other games.
This app is NOT a stand-alone game! It is a game aid for Munchkin, Munchkin Quest, or pretty much any other game where you need a counter.
For more information, visit http://www.sjgames.com/apps/levelcounter . . . and for more about Munchkin, visit www.worldofmunchkin.com .
Designed by Steve Jackson / Art by John Kovalic / Original code by J. Kira Hamilton / Ported to Android by Jay Koutavas