*****Also iMOBSTERS CALCULATOR is available in Market.*****
-Mission Mastery Loots have been added. (Unit Section)
-You can use special characters on your account name.
-Next Buildings button added.
-Dingo 2 image added.
-Market button added.
-51 New Units have been added.
-PMC Operatives in Unused Units have been fixed.
-Some bugs have been fixed about Calculator.
-Added 22 New Presidential Units
-Added Gain from only Selling Looted and Presidental forces
-Added minimum level to attack information
-Some bugs have been fixed.
Special Thanks to Bill Tharp for his help.
-Unused Units Names are displayed.
-Added Gain from Selling Looted and Presidental forces
-Some bugs have been fixed.
Special Thanks to Léo R.O. Costa for his suggestions.
-Added Units Used During Attack and Defense
-Added Wasted Upkeep (Units with upkeep which is never used)
-Total Bonus Attack and Defense for Flag Choosed(Country Bonus)
-Gain from Selling Unused Units
-Level Information added to the main menu
-Number of item information in building and unit menu.
If you have any problem with the application please contact me.
Also if you have any suggestions, ideas or new buildings and units etc. to add application please let me know.
Tags : World War Live Calculator, Storm8 World War Live, Storm8 Calculator, World War Calculator Android, Storm8 Android Calculator
Things of note:
* NO ADS!
* FREE APP!
This app is built from the ground up to provide the fastest calculation possible for all your needs.
* Calculate a user specified number of buildings to purchase next for either income or defense.
* Calculate the buildings you can buy with a user entered amount of money for either defense or income.
* Calculate the number of buildings, and how much it will cost, to produce a user entered amount of money an hour.
* Adds all purchased buildings (that it suggested) to your counts without having to add them in manually.
* Calculate the number of units you can bring into battle.
* Calculate the units, and how many, that will be used in attack or defense operations.
* Shows the units that are wasting money because they are not used during attack or defense operations.
* Calculates the best units (with and without upkeep) for your level.
* Takes into account country choice bonuses.
* Takes into account Mission Mastery loot items.
* Income Extrapolation - Shows you the number of units you can buy (that have upkeep) and the number of buildings needed to cover the upkeep cost. Simply select the unit you wish to buy and the amount of money to spend, and extrapolate!
* Income Extrapolation by Count - Same as the Income Extrapolation calculator, but you specify the number of units to purchase. It'll calculate the required buildings to cover the upkeep!
* Basic Defense - Based on a user entered defense value, the calculator will create a list of all defensive buildings needed in order to fill the request and the total cost of the project.
* Advanced Defense Solution - The calculator will create the optimum defense solution for filling your defense gaps. Users can limit the amount of cash the calculator will use, or let it run free!
* Advanced Attack Solution - The calculator will create the optimum attack solution for filling your offensive gaps. Users can limit the amount of cash the calculator will use, or let it run free!
* NEW! Multiple-Account selection. Store more then 1 'account' for World War on the same calculator and switch between them as needed.
Did we mention no ads and that it's free?
If the program Force-Closes for some reason and you are presented with a "Report Bug" button or something similar, please report it! The report contains valuable information as to why it crashed. This is true for ALL android applications. If you don't report it, we can't fix it!
Please read the Help/FAQ Guide in reference to all the new items before using them! Any other questions, concerns, etc, please visit our site at http://www.az-prod.net and let us know!
** WANT MORE!? **
If you play any other Storm8 games, or any games at all that could use a calculator, let us know on our site and we'll start working on it!
JUST RELEASED: If you play iMobsters, the new MobCalc has been released! All the features and functionality of WarCalc but for iMobsters! We've also released VampCalc for Vampires Live by Storm8! Everything you love, nothing you hate!
**NOTE**: Once again, if the program force-closes for any reason, REPORT IT! It does nobody any good to complain about it 'not working' when you give us no chance to fix it!
** NOTE ** An internet connection (wifi or mobile network) is required to setup and redeem your free Template Pack.
GM Toolkit is not a character generator. GM Toolkit does allow you to keep frequently referenced information at your fingertips - including your own notes, so you don't have to mark up your books or carry a stack of paper with you - regardless of your game/setting preference.
Template Packs provide a basic structure for any game setting you choose. Don't like the initial setup or have some house rules you need to account for? You have the freedom to create completely unique templates of your own or modify any purchased templates to better suit your needs. Unlimited possibilities.
With GM Toolkit eXchange (GMX) files, you create XML files on your computer, then import that information into GM Toolkit using Google Drive. Our GMX format lets you easily import systems, templates and entries from files you created on your PC. For more information on GMX files and how to create your own data files, check out the tutorials on www.mygmtoolkit.com.
GM Toolkit has been tested on the Toshiba Thrive, Barnes & Noble Nook (rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus D (ICS), Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean), Asus Transformer, and Archos 101.
Available Template Packs (comes with your choice of any one pre-loaded - others available via in-app purchase):
* 40K: Deathwatch (RPG)
* Ars Magica, 5th Edition (RPG)
* Basic Roleplaying/Chaosium (RPG)
* Classic Dungeons & Dragons (RPG)
* Cosmic Patrol (RPG)
* d20 Heroes/Mutants & Masterminds (RPG)
* d20 Modern/Future (RPG)
* Dungeons & Dragons, 4th and 5th Edition (RPG)
* Eclipse Phase (RPG)
* Exalted, 2nd Edition (RPG)
* Fate CORE (RPG)
* GURPS 4th Edition (RPG)
* Palladium Books (RPG)
* Pathfinder/D&D 3.5/d20 Fantasy (RPG)
* Savage Worlds (RPG)
* Shadowrun, 20th Anniversary Edition (RPG)
* Traveller, Mongoose Edition (RPG)
* World of Darkness (RPG)
* BattleTech (tabletop)
* Warhammer 40K (tabletop)
* Warmachine/Hordes (tabletop)
* Mini6/Breachworld (RPG)
Is there a system you would like to see on this list? Send me an e-mail request. If I have the books, I'll put it together. If I don't, I'll still get it put together, it just might take a little longer. Note: Template packs do NOT (and cannot) contain any proprietary information from published titles. Templates Packs only create a structure for you to keep game information and notes for a particular system.
** NEW ** We now offer OGL content Data Packs for Pathfinder, with more on the way.
Data Packs Available (via in-app purchase)
* Pathfinder: Spells
* Pathfinder: Feats
More features to come:
* Derived values
* Entry Portraits
* Attribute grouping
* Copy template/entry
I do my best to meet any update requests, so if there is a feature or function you'd like to see added, email me and let me know.
*** Don't forget to follow us on Twitter (@GMToolkit), Facebook (facebook.com/gmtoolkit), and/or Google+ to get all the latest news and information about GM Toolkit! ***
Use the search bar at the bottom of the screen to look up cards that have the searched term in there names.
Use the Notes to add any flavor, advantages or disadvantages that the baddie may have.
Click Menu Icon to get options to change the minimum and maximum stats.
As well of roll out a new Baddie.
This release was left bare bones to be simulator to stat blocks you may find in some source books but future release may add the following:
I am welcome to any suggestions for features
App Icon by Jordan Gayotin
GURPS is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Grayherring Inc and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html Steve Jackson Games Online Policy
- Customized dice rolls
- Customized stat trackers
- Log viewer
- Multiple profiles
- **New** Advanced rolling with custom keyboard
- Preferences to control log levels and other settings
If you enjoy the application and want to help support future development, you can donate by purchasing the Ad-Free version and look for the Pro version coming soon. We do our best to meet any update requests, so if there's something you'd like to see added, send an email and let us know.
New in version 1.0.9
- Swipe to switch tabs
- Ability to reorder lists (long-click on roll or stat lists to enable reordering)
- Ability to clear roll history
- **New** Advanced rolling: completely free-form calculations
- Custom keyboard
- Stats now allow negative values
- Ability to use dice rolls to modify stats
- Help page
- Several UI enhancements
IF YOU FIND BUGS OR MISS FUNCTIONALITY PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL. I really appreciate your feedback.
* Helps you keep track of the essential stats of characters and monsters while leading a role playing game.
* Not meant to replace your pen&papers but to have a quick view on stats while handling fights.
* Multiple role playing groups possible.
* Monsters can be grouped in advance in encounters for later use.
* Maps can be imported and fitted with fog-of-war and displayed on another device over WIFI. (No map editing though apart from placing markers for characters / monsters.)
PLEASE find many hidden features under the application menu.
Use the brand new web site with forums and documentation.
CHECK_LICENSE for obvious reasons.
READ_PHONE_STATE to verify license data.
INTERNET for map feature.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for import/export of attribute sets.
VIBRATE for feedback on map.
-New: Customizable attributes in character list. Freely select what attributes are shown in character / monster lists.
-Editing of fields completely rewritten.
-Loads of bug fixes.
-Much improved (optional) error reporting. Sends information on crashes back to me if you want to. This will help me analyse future problems.
-New option: Themes for fore-/background.
-Bug fix for distorted maps.
-Bug fix for wrong link to app store.
-Bug fix going back rotation on ICS.
-Minor update: Portraits for characters/monsters.
-GUI-Update for Android >= 3.0
-Nightly regeneration for whole character group at once.
-Removed annoying "Pirated version" hint.
-Updated and extended help.
-Improved experience for first use of map page.
-Updated menu icons.
v1.23 Bug fix.
v1.22 Map symbols finished (for now).
v1.21 Signature Bug. Map symbols (not finished)
v1.20 Zoom/Pan map.
v1.19 Bug fix for IP6.
v1.18 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.17 Import/export data base. Bug fixes.
v1.16 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.15 Characters/monsters now deletable.
v1.14 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.13 Quick fix for character/monster generation.
v1.12 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.11 Character Attributes made customizable.
Fixed wrong image resize in map.
Fixed OutOfMemory bug in map.
Fixed loading of images in map list.
v1.10 Fix for missing internet permission in lite version.
v1.9 Hotfix for Initialisation bug in map.
v1.8 Free version for countries without Android Market updated.
v1.7 Fixed Portrait/Landscape Bug.
Maps with fog-of-war.
Added help pages.
v1.6 Fixed some bugs in free version.
v1.5 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.4 Bug fix for session notes.
v1.3 Some cosmetics.
v1.2 Added: Take notes for your playing sessions.
• Funky Dice Roller: d3-d100 and everything in between
• Critical Hit Charts: All player and monster charts!
• Failure Charts: Fumbles, corruptions, misfires, deity disapproval!
• Rules Reference: Many topics available for quick reference.
• Spell Reference and Resolution: Yep, they’re all there!
* Generators: O-level characters, demons, dragons, and magic swords!
- Never forget another buff -
Are you tired of missing your attack because you forgot that +1 buff? Are the other players getting annoyed at you having to add up all your different bonuses? Let Squire do the hard work instead, while you focus on the game.
- System independent -
Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, GURPS, or any other system - as long as your system involves numbers, Squire can help you. Squire comes pre-loaded with some example stats and modifiers for Pathfinder, but it's easy to add your own stats and modifiers to make Squire work for you.
- Bugs & Feature requests -
To submit a bug report or feature request please submit an issue on the Squire project page on GitHub: https://github.com/cmrn/squire/issues
This app runs as a background service periodically uploading your device's uptime data which includes how long your phone has been powered on, processor usage, battery info, etc. The app itself is designed to use minimal CPU, network data, and battery life.
After installation, the service will start up on boot time so it requires no user interaction or intervention. You will get a notification from the app when you have reached the top of the leaderboard.
- Coin Flipper with 100 different coins from Ancient Rome to 27 modern currencies
- Dice Roller to roll up to six regular dice in one go
- Card Shuffler to shuffle playing cards and draw them one at a time
- Lotto Quick Pick with more than 170 lotteries from all around the world
- Integer Generator to generate true random numbers in configurable intervals
- List Randomizer to create and randomize your own lists of items
Note: This is not a gambling app. The app does not simulate any games, it simply allows you to roll dice, shuffle cards, etc -- using certified true randomness.
All randomizers are free to use and the app contains no advertising. If you like it, you can buy us coffee from the Settings screen -- much appreciated :-)
RANDOM.ORG was founded in 1998 and generates certified true randomness from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random numbers typically used in computer programs. Our mission is the generate the highest quality true randomness and make it available to the world in useful forms.
The app keeps track of the following information about a battle (all optional):
- Your faction
- Your caster
- Your armylist
- Opponents name
- Opponents profile picture
- Opponents faction
- Opponents caster
- Opponents armylist
- Army Size
- Game result
and even more....
Use the menu button or click the two rotating gears to open the Backup Console
Use menu button in the BattleList window to configure the list. You can sort the list in different ways and choose which columns you want to see in portrait/landscape view.
Long click a line to open a menu with options - short click to view details.
The filter icon in the title is a on/off button used to enable/disable your chosen filter*.
*filters are described later
All fields are optional, but the more you add the better the statistics will be.
Long click an icon to open a menu with options.
The filter icon in the title is an on/off button
The percentage icon in the title is an on/off button
Use menu button to copy the result to clipboard
Instead of looking at all your battles all the time, you can apply a filter to the app. When applying a filter you will only see the battles that fulfill the requirements in your filter.
A filter is a collection of constraints. A filter can be simple with only a single constraint or advanced with many constraints.
An example of a simple filter with only a single constraint:
- Battles where I played Skorne.
You can make advanced filters by selecting more than one constraint. Below are two examples of possible filters:
- Battles where I played Khador and where my opponent used Caine2 as his warcaster.
- Battles above 25pts where my opponent Joe was playing his Khador army and where the scenario was Kill Box.
The filters can be used for two things. Either to reduce the number of battles shown in the battleview window or to make statistics about a subset of the battles.
- See all 25+ pts battles you've played against your friend Joe's Khador army where the scenario was Kill Box.
- See your win/draw/loss statistics based on which caster Joe used in the above battles.
Why don't you just try it yourself. It's actually easier than it sounds.
The app needs the following permissions:
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for the manual backup option and to save/load pictures taken inside the app.
The app NEVER reads or writes the external storage for any other reason.
This might not be the most vexing of questions for most people, but for some, adding a little extra detail to otherwise unimportant characters, NPCs, gives the game a bit of extra "Reality".
Do i need to explain further? I do? Alright. This app is used to generate a Description, Behavior and Motivation for your Non-Player Characters in almost any pen and paper role-playing game. Its not limited to DnD, GURPS, WoD or ANY system for that matter.
Inspiration for this app was taken from the Swedish p&p RPG "Eon", and I would like to thank Neogames for their wonderful game.
This app comes with a Swedish translation. If you prefer to use the Swedish translation, make sure your phone or tablet is set to display in Swedish.
Note: This app does not generate ENTIRE npc-characters. That was never the intention and it never will be.
Now all you Android-using munchkins can get an unfair, yet completely legal, advantage when you play Munchkin or Munchkin Quest!
The Level Counter . . .
• shows your level (duh), with big, readable numbers and munchkiny cartoons.
• It rolls a six-sided die (and doesn't cheat).
• Its twin "Kill-O-Meter" dials let you keep track of your combat strengh AND the monster's.
• And best of all . . . once per game, you get a Boon . . . an in-game advantage to help you kill the monsters, steal the treasure, and stab your buddy. There are almost 150 different Boons, all illustrated by John Kovalic. The higher your level when you ask for your Boon, the better it's likely to be.
• And finally . . . when you reach the winning level, your phone plays a fanfare! Your friends will hate you . . .
Bonus features: counters for Chez Geek and SPANC (no Boons, though), and a very flexible interface for creating your own custom counters for other games.
This app is NOT a stand-alone game! It is a game aid for Munchkin, Munchkin Quest, or pretty much any other game where you need a counter.
For more information, visit http://www.sjgames.com/apps/levelcounter . . . and for more about Munchkin, visit www.worldofmunchkin.com .
Designed by Steve Jackson / Art by John Kovalic / Original code by J. Kira Hamilton / Ported to Android by Jay Koutavas