- Set the level, item score and modifier for each player and see everyone's battle score at all times
- Everyone's stats are always visible - no need to squint over a single phone on the table
- Your Chromecast will stay on even if you put the app in the background or turn off your phone's screen
- No maximum level! Play for as long as you want
- Optimized for tablets
Please send bugs, feature requests & feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Munchkin is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games.
- Scatter die is implemented as six-sided die with 2x "direct hit sides". Includes directional arrow on direct hit sides, and rotates a random amount even on direct hits.
- Roll up to 3 six-sided dice along with the scatter die to calculate scatter distance.
Using the full 6th edition rule set, along with all the special rules found in the relevant codex's, this represents the most accurate way to compare the different units available to your army. Pit your chosen unit or character against any other unit you wish (or even itself) and see just how good (or bad) they actually are.
With additional options (such as selecting who is charging, are the defenders in cover etc.) you can further customise the simulation to more closely resemble the battles you have on the table top.
As a stand-alone app, you can use 40K Combat Sim on the go wherever you are, without the need for an internet connection - perfect for users with Pay-as-you-go devices. In addition, there is no annoying advertising contained in 40K Combat Sim.
To further clarify, this is an unofficial 40K simulator app, which is not supported by, endorsed by, or developed in collaboration with Games Workshop.
Use the search bar at the bottom of the screen to look up cards that have the searched term in there names.
Use the Notes to add any flavor, advantages or disadvantages that the baddie may have.
Click Menu Icon to get options to change the minimum and maximum stats.
As well of roll out a new Baddie.
This release was left bare bones to be simulator to stat blocks you may find in some source books but future release may add the following:
I am welcome to any suggestions for features
App Icon by Jordan Gayotin
GURPS is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Grayherring Inc and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html Steve Jackson Games Online Policy
* Quickly and easily create army lists for almost any game system or faction
* Calculates points totals and informs you of any errors
* Share your rosters with others on the web or across the tabletop
* View your rosters in a highly customizable output format
* Fully compatible with BattleScribe on desktop and other mobile platforms
Problems or Questions? See the help page at http://battlescribe.net/help-overview.html
Measure Hit/Critical chance, modified by the stats and attack roll dice.
Measure damaging/destroying chance with the damage roll modified by the stats and damage roll dice.
Measure average damaging/destroying rate(combine with hit chance×damaging/destroying chance) and average damage(with modified by hit chance).
Measure the modified chance with add the dice and discard highest/lowest, Roulette/Dawn's Light, and a Reroll.
Internet is only required for ads, and it functions well without any internet connections.
If you can't display properly, please notice me and I will fix it up.
* Leadership test.
* Spell casting.
* Number of death by shooting, melee or with spells.
* Combat result.
* Cannon estimate.
Lets keep score of victories over the battle to see who wins in real time.
Very usefull for play to Warhammer.
This app is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.
The Chaos devices, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Golden Demon, Great Unclean One, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, Lord of Change, Nurgle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tzeentch, Warhammer, Warhammer Online, Warhammer World logo, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2011, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
"Time to Die is unarguably one of the best apps ever made." - Me, 2012
"5 Stars, at least. Worth every penny." - also Me, 2012
- Free with NO adverts
- Up to 1024 dice in any combination
- 8 dice types:
- 4 Modes:
- Remove Fails
- Show Total
- Awesome sound effects
- Unbelievable graphics
Have you had it up to your salt-encrusted eyebrows with constantly having to look after your crew's hire fee? Or did you have too much rum during the last shore leave and now you don't now which card goes where?
Like any pirate of renown, you should have a trusty Compañero who takes care of all that pesky admin stuff. Thus allowing you to concentrate on the finer points of boarding, looting and keelhauling.
Arr! But what's the app for?
- Hire your crews in the digital pubs of Longfall and save them for later use.
- Share your crew configurations with your friends via QR codes.
- Play using the interaktive character cards and neaten the deck of your ship.
- Personalise the virtual character cards using photos of your own miniatures.
- Find all your characters in the integrated character database.
So go and grab yourselves a copy of the official, free and guaranteed unsinkable companion-app for Freebooter's Fate for your smartphone.
Now all you Android-using munchkins can get an unfair, yet completely legal, advantage when you play Munchkin or Munchkin Quest!
The Level Counter . . .
• shows your level (duh), with big, readable numbers and munchkiny cartoons.
• It rolls a six-sided die (and doesn't cheat).
• Its twin "Kill-O-Meter" dials let you keep track of your combat strengh AND the monster's.
• And best of all . . . once per game, you get a Boon . . . an in-game advantage to help you kill the monsters, steal the treasure, and stab your buddy. There are almost 150 different Boons, all illustrated by John Kovalic. The higher your level when you ask for your Boon, the better it's likely to be.
• And finally . . . when you reach the winning level, your phone plays a fanfare! Your friends will hate you . . .
Bonus features: counters for Chez Geek and SPANC (no Boons, though), and a very flexible interface for creating your own custom counters for other games.
This app is NOT a stand-alone game! It is a game aid for Munchkin, Munchkin Quest, or pretty much any other game where you need a counter.
For more information, visit http://www.sjgames.com/apps/levelcounter . . . and for more about Munchkin, visit www.worldofmunchkin.com .
Designed by Steve Jackson / Art by John Kovalic / Original code by J. Kira Hamilton / Ported to Android by Jay Koutavas