myCardioMEMS™ patient application is an FDA-approved app from St. Jude Medical for patients with the CardioMEMS™ HF System. myCardioMEMS patient application lets you receive communications from your clinic about medications and other information. (More …)
myCardioMEMS app turns your smartphone into an interactive information tool, streamlining communications between you and your health care provider. Convenient and easy to operate, myCardioMEMS app tracks your PA pressure readings and sends timely updates about your therapy.
myCardioMEMS app can be downloaded by a primary caregiver (such as a spouse, son or daughter) or by the patient. There is a secondary caregiver option allowing the viewer to see the app message history.
- Keep Track of your daily CardioMEMS™ PA pressure reading transmissions and confirm that they have been delivered to your health care provider or sends a reminder alert to take your reading if one has not been received
- Provides daily medication alerts, reminding you which medications to take and when to take them
- Notifies you if your physician prescribes changes to your medication dosages, based on your daily readings
- Advises you to contact the clinic if you’ve had problems taking your medications
- Maintains a full list of your heart-failure medications
- Keeps a history of notifications from the clinic
- Provides a list of patient resources
Brief Summary: Prior to using these devices, please review the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events and directions for use.
Indications and Usage: The CardioMEMS HF System is indicated for wirelessly measuring and monitoring pulmonary artery (PA) pressure and heart rate in New York Heart Association (NYHA) Class III heart failure patients who have been hospitalized for heart failure in the previous year. The hemodynamic data are used by physicians for heart failure management and with the goal of reducing heart failure hospitalizations.
Contraindications: The CardioMEMS™ HF System is contraindicated for patients with an inability to take dual antiplatelet or anticoagulants for one month post implant. Potential Adverse Events: Potential adverse events associated with the implantation procedure include, but are not limited to the following: Infection, Arrhythmias, Bleeding, Hematoma, Thrombus, Myocardial infarction, Transient ischemic attack, Stroke, Death, and Device embolization. Refer to the User’s Manual for detailed indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and potential adverse events.
Unless otherwise noted, ™ indicates that the name is a trademark of, or licensed to, St. Jude Medical or one of its subsidiaries. ST. JUDE MEDICAL and the nine-squares symbol are trademarks and service marks of St. Jude Medical, Inc. and its related companies. © 2017 St. Jude Medical, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SJM-MER-0117-0098| Item approved for U.S. use only.