* Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
* No Internet Permissions, your private data is safe with you. Beware of other log apps that can access your log entries without your knowledge.
* Categorized Log Entries. Comes with predefined categories to get you going. If you do not see a category that you need, you can rename existing categories, create new ones, or delete those you don't want to see.
* Templates: pre-define log details with text when adding a new log entry
* Attach files, photos, or recordings to log entry
* Recognizes Web, Phone, and Email text in log description creating clickable links
* View log entries in a List or Calendar view
* Swipe left/right to switch between List/Calendar view
* When in Calendar view, swipe up/down to change month
* Rate logs for additional significance
* Highly configurable. Create new log categories as well as rename existing
* Filter log entries by category, date, and rating
* Search logs for specified text. Highlight search text in log description
* Use Calendar view to set date filter by long pressing on a date
* Save logs as csv or html file with option to email
* Preference to treat "," as delimiter in log description when exporting as .csv file. Use commas in the log description to create separate cells in a spread sheet. Good for recording and plotting data entered in the log description.
* Backup and restore database (NOTE: It is highly recommended that you regularly backup your logs and save to a different storage media)
* Automatic backup of database to SD card
* Uses the phones system time (12 or 24 hr) and date format to ensure consistent time and date format between apps. (Note: You can override the system date and time settings from MyLogs preference settings)
IMPORTANT: If you have questions or issues, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not post questions in the market as we are unable to respond.
NOTE: A number of users have given 1 star related to log categories. My Logs comes with predefined log categories to get you going. There is no limit to what you can log. If you do not see a category that fits your needs, you can rename existing categories or create new ones.
Please see Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
Reponse to user comments:
Daniel Jul 17 & Maria Jul 3, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category. To add a log entry press "Add Log Entry", select your category, add log details, then press "Add"
Jill July 1, 2012
Restore only works if you have done a backup of your logs
too on May 28, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category.
Susan on March 29, 2012
You choices are not limited. Log categories are configurable.
Key: app, log, logging, logger, data logger, diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad, free.
Perfect for professionals like nurses and lawyers who need to log their times. Also useful for time based games with up to four players. Each player need only nominate their colour.
Note that time intervals for each colour are not calculated in this version. If there is sufficient interest in this application and intervals are a popular request, a subsequent version might be published.
Please write your review!
Now with Speech Recognition support!
The end of filling out complicated forms !
Add events to your calendar as quickly as possible by taking advantage of advanced native language processing.
This powerful tool allows you to insert complicated event that include advanced parameters such as recurring factors, location and much more.
Works exactly like Google's Quick Add feature so you don't need to learn any new language in order to use it.
just start typing or speaking and let us do the rest... :)
* Family dinner @Mom's every Sunday at 7pm
* Meeting with Joe tomorrow at 9
* Buy milk @5pm. reminder 30 minutes
* Test from Monday to Friday
* Another test from mon until fri
* Play basketball w/ Mark 10/10 weekly
In case you want learn more about how to use this app and Google's quickadd feature, just log on to http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=36604
 To change date format go to your phone's Settings -> Date & time settings -> Select date format.
 Entering the Edit window will override the reminder and calendar selections and use your calendar application's settings.
 For speech recognition make sure you have Voice Input enabled on you device (install Voice Search by Google if you don't).
 Designed for English and Hebrew languages only. In case you use any other language you may use the @ symbol as a replacement for "at" for both location and time, and use numeric dates like 10/11.
 For any question, suggestion or bug report please contact us either via email or via our website.
This application is part of Android Pro Widgets and is available here for free as a fully functional stand alone application. Android Pro Widgets is also available for free!
To support the developers please consider purchasing APW License Key. Your support is much appreciated!
+++ apw, calendar, agenda, quick, add, quickadd, event, Android Pro Widgets +++
Event categories are set in advance to minimize the level of interaction required to log events as they happen in real-time. Categories are represented by large buttons and displayed in hierarchical order to help you easily manage and navigate between event types. Customize your categories to log combinations of quantities, text notes, and gps coordinates, or just log categories only. Customize your categories with icons so they are easy to locate.
If you're logging quantities on a daily basis, a sparkline will appear directly on the button for quick and easy review of your progress.
Tap Log has been used to track habits, mood, calories, coffee intake, water and alcohol intake, height, vitamins, and basic workouts. Apart from health and fitness, people use Tap Log's GPS and e-mail features for law enforcement, trucking mileage, expense tracking, and real estate logging. Tap Log helps some users run their small businesses.
Tap Log makes it easy to log quickly so you can keep focus on more important things in your life.
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Twitter: @TapLogger
How to transfer a database from OldPhone to NewPhone:
1. On NewPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
2. Locate the NewPhone TapLog directory (either on phone memory or SD card)
3. On OldPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
4. Locate the OldPhone TapLog directory and copy it
5. Paste the TapLog Directory from the OldPhone over the NewPhone TapLog directory
6. Open Tap Log on the NewPhone and import the DB
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
Some examples on what you could set up with WhenDidI to track are
- How many calories you consumed
- How many pints of alcohol drank
- Cost of lunch per day
- When you last feed the baby
- Time spent at the gym
WhenDidI has a number of activities to help organise, manage, view and analyse your events, which include.
Each event you enter belongs to a particular category. Manage your categories using the edit categories option in the sidebar. Categories can be defined to measure quantity (e.g. time, distance), or price, or can be just a simple counter.
All events can be fully managed, add, deleted, modified, and can be viewed in multiple ways.
Full statistics for an event category. Show daily, weekly, monthly averages and totals for quantities and cost.
Analyse summary information for an event category such as the cost and quantity averages, totals and the largest and smallest values. Days since you last did that event and the average time between events.
You can add and define new measurements here. These are used for events that collect quantity information. Note, that time is considered to be a quantity.
Displays the statistical information in graphical format. The latest events are shown first and you can scroll to older events.
Quick links are short cuts to functions that you use often, such as adding an event, viewing the monthly list of a particular category. To add a quick link, click on the star icon on the top bar when you in the activity or view. It will be automatically added to the quick links list on the main screen.
Set reminders for performing your events on daily, weekly, monthly schedules. Alerts can be combined with speech and sound when due.
** Features **
Can add notes to events
Statistics on your events
Share your events via email as csv attachment
Multiple home screen widgets
Backup to local SD storage and Dropbox
Graphical view of your events with charts
** Stopwatch Integration **
Our sister app, Watson Stopwatches and Timers integrates with WhenDidI. Watson contains multiple stopwatches, which you can set up to publish to WhenDidI.
** Required Permissions **
Write external Storage - this is needed to backup your data to your internal SD card
Internet - for saving to Dropbox and bug reports
** Trial Version **
Note the Trial (Lite) version allows you to have up to 31 events, which is enough for a months worth if you are entering one event a day. If you want unlimited events, upgrade to the full version. When upgrading to the full version, you can transfer your data using the following steps.
1. On the main screen of the Lite version version, click on the menu.
2. Press on backup local.
3. You data will be stored in local storage.
4. Start the full version of WhenDidI.
5. Click on the menu and press backup local.
6. Click on restore local (be careful not to click on backup local)
7. The full version of WhenDidI should now have the data you gathered with the Trial version.
** NOTE That support of devices below Android OS 4.0 (ICS) has been removed in latest version.
There is no limit to number of pages you can have, and you can place multiple stopwatches or timers per page. You can start, stop each stopwatch or timer individually, or all at the same time. Each stopwatch or timer can be easily identified as you can set a unique title for each one.
Watson continues to track the time even if you use another application, switch off the phone, or even remove the battery.
All timings are stored in a database, so you can exit the application, even reboot your phone or tablet, Watson will still be tracking when you start the app again. The application does not use a service, so there no battery drain when the application is not in view.
You can also publish you stopwatch times to the whendidi application, letting you gather a history of your timings, and making it easy to track your progress.
Note this application is ad-supported, which can be removed by purchasing the WatsonKey.
** Feature List **
Multiple stopwatches per page
Multiple timers per page
Free version of this app has all features
Tablet user interface support
Talking count up/ count down
Stopwatch max hours is 999
Max timer hours is 99
Database backup, can survive a reboot
Titles or easy identification
Start, reset, pause all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Publish your timings to the whendidi application
Timer notifications with optional ringtones
Optionally start/stop using volume controls
Optional tenths of a second.
** Permissions **
Network Communication - for google ads and crash reports
Hardware Control - to allow stopping and starting using volume control (configurable)
Wake lock - ensures that speech is available when phone is in sleep mode
System tools - to reinstate timer notification after a reboot
Read external storage - to allow external ringtones to be played
** This is the license key only, the application will not run on its own. Download the Free Watson application first. ***
NOTE: To optimize the Watson application, it only checks the license key when it starts up. So if the ads still show up after installing the key, try stopping the application using a task manager, or reboot the phone.
** Feature List**
Multiple stopwatches per page
Multiple timers per page
Set the title to each stopwatch or timer for easy identification
Start all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Reset all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Pause all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Publish your stopwatch times to the whendidi application
Optional tenths of a second.
Stopwatches and timers are backed up to a database, so they will survive a reboot