- Perform interval or manual data logging.
- Plot line graphs for trending analysis and diagnose drift issues.
- Create mathematical functions and plot it.
- Zoom into area of interest of the graph.
- Save measurements and export in .CSV format via e-mail or Dropbox.
- Set automatic e-mail (SMTP server only) alert based on specified limit.
- Dropbox integration for database backup and restore.
- Audible output of DMM readings through Android’s text-to-speech engine.
- Assign labels to the measurements.
- Identify the connected multimeter with just a press of a button.
For more information, visit www.keysight.com/find/hhgowireless
- Any of the Keysight handheld digital multimeters*
- U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter
- Any Android devices with Bluetooth connectivity**
- Android Versions: 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 ,4.2***, 4.3, 4.4****
* U1240 Series requires additional U1179A IR Bracket to enable connection with the U1177A Bluetooth adapter.
** Certain devices are able to connect up to two multimeters only (for eg: the Samsung Galaxy S/S2 with Android 2.3 and HTC Thunderbolt)
***Android devices’ hardware performance may impact the responsiveness of Mobile Logger.
****Android 4.4 is not supporting Agilent Mobile Logger.
The following Android devices are tested and found compatible with Keysight Mobile Logger. However, the devices are not limited to the list below.
- Google Nexus One (Android 2.3)
- HTC Sensation Z710e (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
- Asus Garmin Phone M10 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.0)
- HTC Desire S (Android 2.3, English version)
- Motorola Rarz (Android 4.0)
- Hua Wei Ideos X3 U8510 (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Note 3 (Android 4.4)
- Samsung Galxy 5 (Android 4.4)
- Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.2)
- Asus EeePad Transformer (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus, 7.7 (Android 3.1/3.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” (Android 4.0)
★★ Features ★★
+ easy time tracking / time logging
+ awesome intuitive interface
+ logged activities calendar
+ report by day/week/month/year and all time
+ tracking activity and category income/expense
+ custom categories
+ custom category color
+ CSV export/import by day/week/month/year and custom range
★★ Free version limitations ★★
- Ads on calendar and reports screens
- no Dropbox export
- no description suggestions
- no pause functionality
«I force myself to request to my secretary every nine months to record my time for three weeks ... I promise myself and I promise her writing (she insists on it) that I have not fired her when she would bring results. And yet, though I'm doing this for five or six years, every time I cried: «This can not be, I know that I am losing a lot of time, but can not be that much ...» I wish I see someone with the results of other similar consideration.» - Peter Drucker
★ CONTROL YOUR TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE ★
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check out the Pro version here :
Allows you to export your data in KML format (.kml) into your SD card which is supported by Google Maps/Earth/ArcGIS for plotting. You can also export in PDF format if you want to keep a record in a readable manner.
We used programming techniques to minimize the load on your GPS for optimized power management. (This app has been tested on a Google Nexus 7 to give 12 continuous hours of recording data before draining the battery).
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PRO VERSION FOR MANY MORE FEATURES:
FOLLOW US HERE:
1. Displays real time GPS data and Speed and Distance in a high contrast for viewing purposes in sunlight.
2. Records your Latitude, Longitude, Speed (in km/hr or miles/hr) and accuracy of your data in meters.
3. It has two substantial modes to choose between for your needs - Interval and manual.
Interval mode - records your locations constantly in an interval set by you.
Manual mode - records your instantaneous location at the press of a button.
4. Easy to navigate database with flexible options provided to edit the data recorded.
5. Exports your data in .KML and .PDF formats to your SD card.
6. Cloud options - Google Drive.
Simple and easy with an intuitive interface, Nutcache Time Logger automatically syncs your time entries with your Nutcache collaborative project management application.
Requires a valid subscription to the Nutcache web application (www.nutcache.com).
Application Key Features
• Access to all companies for which you have access rights
• Link time to various tasks and projects
• Add notes to your time entries
• View your activity in the last 30 days
• Easy and intuitive interface available in 10 different languages (English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian and Polish)
• Keeps running and recording time in the background or even when your phone is turned off!
** This is the license key only, the application will not run on its own. Download the Free Watson application first. ***
NOTE: To optimize the Watson application, it only checks the license key when it starts up. So if the ads still show up after installing the key, try stopping the application using a task manager, or reboot the phone.
** Feature List**
Multiple stopwatches per page
Multiple timers per page
Set the title to each stopwatch or timer for easy identification
Start all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Reset all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Pause all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Publish your stopwatch times to the whendidi application
Optional tenths of a second.
Stopwatches and timers are backed up to a database, so they will survive a reboot
There is no limit to number of pages you can have, and you can place multiple stopwatches or timers per page. You can start, stop each stopwatch or timer individually, or all at the same time. Each stopwatch or timer can be easily identified as you can set a unique title for each one.
Watson continues to track the time even if you use another application, switch off the phone, or even remove the battery.
All timings are stored in a database, so you can exit the application, even reboot your phone or tablet, Watson will still be tracking when you start the app again. The application does not use a service, so there no battery drain when the application is not in view.
You can also publish you stopwatch times to the whendidi application, letting you gather a history of your timings, and making it easy to track your progress.
Note this application is ad-supported, which can be removed by purchasing the WatsonKey.
** Feature List **
Multiple stopwatches per page
Multiple timers per page
Free version of this app has all features
Tablet user interface support
Talking count up/ count down
Stopwatch max hours is 999
Max timer hours is 99
Database backup, can survive a reboot
Titles or easy identification
Start, reset, pause all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Publish your timings to the whendidi application
Timer notifications with optional ringtones
Optionally start/stop using volume controls
Optional tenths of a second.
** Permissions **
Network Communication - for google ads and crash reports
Hardware Control - to allow stopping and starting using volume control (configurable)
Wake lock - ensures that speech is available when phone is in sleep mode
System tools - to reinstate timer notification after a reboot
Read external storage - to allow external ringtones to be played
Some examples on what you could set up with WhenDidI to track are
- How many calories you consumed
- How many pints of alcohol drank
- Cost of lunch per day
- When you last feed the baby
- Time spent at the gym
WhenDidI has a number of activities to help organise, manage, view and analyse your events, which include.
Each event you enter belongs to a particular category. Manage your categories using the edit categories option in the sidebar. Categories can be defined to measure quantity (e.g. time, distance), or price, or can be just a simple counter.
All events can be fully managed, add, deleted, modified, and can be viewed in multiple ways.
Full statistics for an event category. Show daily, weekly, monthly averages and totals for quantities and cost.
Analyse summary information for an event category such as the cost and quantity averages, totals and the largest and smallest values. Days since you last did that event and the average time between events.
You can add and define new measurements here. These are used for events that collect quantity information. Note, that time is considered to be a quantity.
Displays the statistical information in graphical format. The latest events are shown first and you can scroll to older events.
Quick links are short cuts to functions that you use often, such as adding an event, viewing the monthly list of a particular category. To add a quick link, click on the star icon on the top bar when you in the activity or view. It will be automatically added to the quick links list on the main screen.
Set reminders for performing your events on daily, weekly, monthly schedules. Alerts can be combined with speech and sound when due.
** Features **
Can add notes to events
Statistics on your events
Share your events via email as csv attachment
Multiple home screen widgets
Backup to local SD storage and Dropbox
Graphical view of your events with charts
** Stopwatch Integration **
Our sister app, Watson Stopwatches and Timers integrates with WhenDidI. Watson contains multiple stopwatches, which you can set up to publish to WhenDidI.
** Required Permissions **
Write external Storage - this is needed to backup your data to your internal SD card
Internet - for saving to Dropbox and bug reports
** Trial Version **
Note the Trial (Lite) version allows you to have up to 31 events, which is enough for a months worth if you are entering one event a day. If you want unlimited events, upgrade to the full version. When upgrading to the full version, you can transfer your data using the following steps.
1. On the main screen of the Lite version version, click on the menu.
2. Press on backup local.
3. You data will be stored in local storage.
4. Start the full version of WhenDidI.
5. Click on the menu and press backup local.
6. Click on restore local (be careful not to click on backup local)
7. The full version of WhenDidI should now have the data you gathered with the Trial version.
** NOTE That support of devices below Android OS 4.0 (ICS) has been removed in latest version.