** You have to install Timesheet App **
With this add-on you can export your recorded tasks to your Google Calendar.
Just define a calendar and which projects you want to export.
1. Create a new Exporter
2. Select Calendar
3. Select Projects to export
Tags: Google Calendar, Timesheet, Time Tracker, Automation, Work, Exporter, Add-On
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
An easy way to capture your work time!
Tags: work, working hours, wages, calendar, hourly wage, submit, manage, time, is stamped, clock out, easy, simple, time tracking, hours, chit hours, work hours, list, recording, organization, calculator, monthly, excel, export, export to CSV, multiple lists
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: is needed to save the CSV-data on your phone, to export it via email.
What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.
Manage projects, expenses, documents and track time with Mobile Worker with few button clicks! User-friendly and adaptable application is excellent for project oriented workers, contractors and field workers who need to keep track of various tasks and keep all the data in one safe place.
Mobile Worker is perfect for:
• Work time tracking and control
• Documents gathering
• Task management
• Expense adding
• Reporting: Timesheet, earnings, expenses
Create / manage projects
Different hour types
Income per hour
Quick add functions on a task
Photo / video capture
Dropbox / Goolge drive integration
Multilanguage (available in 13 langauges)
Mobile Worker can also be used together with the back office solution. More information you may find in our solution homepage www.mworker.com.
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Record your time against projects and invoice your clients easily. Use a timer to record as you work or manually enter time each day. Generate Excel, CSV, PDF or HTML reports for invoicing. Export to your phone or tablets calendar. Store notes on your work and use the dashboard's charts and graphs to keep track of your time.
Premium upgrade available as in app purchase for PDF or HTML invoices, automatic calendar sync, record expenses, PDF/HTML reports and more.
• Timer function or manual time entry
• Countdown timer for Pomodoro technique
• Ad Free
• Record time against client, project and optionally task
• Set project rate and overtime rate for invoicing purposes
• Create timesheets in Excel/CSV report files
• Create Excel Invoices
• Export timesheet recorded to your google calendars on your phone/tablet
• Create PDF/HTML invoices (requires in-app purchase)
• Weekly and monthly calendar view - import time from your google calendar
• Dashboard with pie chart and daily bar graphs for analytics on your time recorded by project and client
• Apply Tax when generating reports and invoices
• Reminder notifications when timer is running - pause/stop timer from notification
• Timeout for long running timer
• View exported reports, easily share files with Dropbox, Google Drive or by email
• Have time rounded to nearest 5/10/15/30/60 minute period
• Set reminders to start timing your work at different times during your workday
• History tab shows all recent activity including time recorded, notes, expenses reports and invoices
• Tasks tab shows all tasks from open projects, check off tasks as they are completed
• Weekly and monthly calendar view of time recorded
• Store notes in each project with attached photo
• Enter notes on time entries
• Universal search across time entry notes, project notes and expenses
• Use GPS or Wifi for location based time tracking, get a notification or start the timer automatically when near designated project or task location or Wifi network
• Backup your data to XML using Dropbox, Google Drive or on phone's SD card
• Daily scheduled backup
Premium Paid features
• Generate PDF/HTML invoices
• Track Expenses for projects/clients and store receipts
• Generate Expense reports
• Individual client invoice history and tracking
• HTML reports for invoicing
• Automatic calendar sync, have time entries automatically stored on your device's google calendar
• Full recent history
• More detailed dashboard and reports
Follow on Google plus https://plus.google.com/105831722839197626530/posts or use the Feedback option in the app's menu to email for support or feature requests.
You can use this feature to track time during meetings or working outside the office.
Your timesheet data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed any time at http://officema.co.uk
- Start, pause and save your progress in any of your OfficeMA Timesheet tasks.
- Automatically detect the current location and populate the task location (can be turned off).
- Once the task is stopped it is then saved to your officema.co.uk account as a timesheet entry.
You can manage your timesheet tasks, clients, projects and users online at officema.co.uk. Officema.co.uk is a multi-user easy to use online timesheet service.
Note: You need an OfficeMA Timesheet account to use this application, signup free at http://officema.co.uk.
The daily timesheet app, removes paperwork and manages all your daily timesheets.
Enter all jobs of the day, and send your daily timesheet back to the office as an email.
No paperwork needed, and you always have an archive of all your old timesheets.
A weekly timesheet can be emailed over in summary form rather than daily.
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be imported into QuickBooks. (premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. Only latin chatsets. (premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round times to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found in the app Help menu:
Available languages (thanks to)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Renan Esposte)
• German (Bernhard Gatzhammer)
We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report problems or feature requests using the issue tracker or visit:
Join the Beta:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
After a couple of days of hard work, you easily create a powerful report with all the time registrations from the selected period. Limit your time at the office by sending your time sheet export by e-mail or uploading it to a Dropbox™ account. The export gives you all information you need to justify your (billable) time!
Managing and editing your time sheets has never been this easy and straightforward, TIME is time registration done right.
• Time registration / Time sheet
• Google agenda integration
• Export 10 registrations by e-mail
• 5 Activities
TIME Business add-on adds the following features
• Export unlimited registrations by e-mail
• Unlimited activities
GAME CHANGERS ♥
• Intuitive user experience with faster app speed.
• Employees can clock in and out, change job codes, edit timesheets, and add notes on the go.
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service.
• Crew functionality! Clock in the entire crew and view the crew’s day and task totals in real time.
• Continuous syncing; never worry about losing important data.
ALSO INCLUDED ♥
• Payroll, accounting, invoicing integration
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage
• Developer open API
SIGN UP ♥
This time tracking app requires a TSheets account. Sign up now on the app or at http://www.tsheets.com for a free account or a 14-day trial with no credit card required.
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED ♥♥♥♥♥
Our free customer support is available for every TSheets user. Like our time tracking app, TSheets offers flexible, versatile ways to receive help.
Customer Reviews: http://www.tsheets.com/ratings-and-reviews
DIY Online Support: http://help.tsheets.com
Webinars: Register for TSheets free, weekly webinars at http://www.tsheets.com/webinars
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE...
TRACK TIME ♥
• Real-time punch clock
• A new timer in one click
• Manual time entry
• Track time to multi-level job codes
• GPS tracking
MANAGE TIME ♥
• Edit or delete timesheets
REPORT TIME ♥
• See day and week totals
• View timer history with map
PLUS, using the TSheets Web dashboard, managers can:
• See who’s working, where and on what
• Manage PTO, holiday, and vacation time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up timesheet and custom approvals
• Manage shift differentials
After trying several mobile apps for timesheet registration I ended up with developing another one for Android.
• Calendar view with colored indication
• Hourly and daily rate support
• Punch-in/punch-out including overnight support
• Expense registration
• Multiple currencies (one per project)
• Linking clients to your phone Contact list
• Pie chart reports (weekly, monthly, yearly) including Take home calculation with flat tax rate
• Tracking work location (optional) with Google Map display
• CSV and XML data export via e-mail
• Backup/Restore via XML file
For real time tracking place a shortcut fTS Time on a home screen; tap it to punch in; do your work; tap it another time to punch out and save you time record attributes.
Tested on Gingerbread and Froyo emulator, and also on HTC Desire with Android 2.2.
key words: timesheet, punch in, punch out, freelance
Then Working Timer is here for You. This simple and clear tool makes your life easier. Suitable for employees and freelancers as well. We are developing the application with care about your needs but with an emphasis on simplicity.
- Simple Table of worked hours
- Up to 5 profiles
- Overtime overview
- Notes for any day
- Unpaid leave
- Number of work days of month
- Number of work hours of month
- Earned money
- Bulk insert of data
- Backup of data
- Updates as soon as possible
Some examples on what you could set up with WhenDidI to track are
- How many calories you consumed
- How many pints of alcohol drank
- Cost of lunch per day
- When you last feed the baby
- Time spent at the gym
WhenDidI has a number of activities to help organise, manage, view and analyse your events, which include.
Each event you enter belongs to a particular category. Manage your categories using the edit categories option in the sidebar. Categories can be defined to measure quantity (e.g. time, distance), or price, or can be just a simple counter.
All events can be fully managed, add, deleted, modified, and can be viewed in multiple ways.
Full statistics for an event category. Show daily, weekly, monthly averages and totals for quantities and cost.
Analyse summary information for an event category such as the cost and quantity averages, totals and the largest and smallest values. Days since you last did that event and the average time between events.
You can add and define new measurements here. These are used for events that collect quantity information. Note, that time is considered to be a quantity.
Displays the statistical information in graphical format. The latest events are shown first and you can scroll to older events.
Quick links are short cuts to functions that you use often, such as adding an event, viewing the monthly list of a particular category. To add a quick link, click on the star icon on the top bar when you in the activity or view. It will be automatically added to the quick links list on the main screen.
Set reminders for performing your events on daily, weekly, monthly schedules. Alerts can be combined with speech and sound when due.
** Features **
Can add notes to events
Statistics on your events
Share your events via email as csv attachment
Multiple home screen widgets
Backup to local SD storage and Dropbox
Graphical view of your events with charts
** Stopwatch Integration **
Our sister app, Watson Stopwatches and Timers integrates with WhenDidI. Watson contains multiple stopwatches, which you can set up to publish to WhenDidI.
** Required Permissions **
Write external Storage - this is needed to backup your data to your internal SD card
Internet - for saving to Dropbox and bug reports
** Upgrading from Lite Version **
When upgrading to the full version, you can transfer your data using the following steps.
1. On the main screen of the Lite version version, click on the menu.
2. Press on backup local.
3. You data will be stored in local storage.
4. Start the full version of WhenDidI.
5. Click on the menu and press backup local.
6. Click on restore local (be careful not to click on backup local)
7. The full version of WhenDidI should now have the data you gathered with the Trial version.
** NOTE That support of devices below Android OS 4.0 (ICS) has been removed in latest version.
There is no limit to number of pages you can have, and you can place multiple stopwatches or timers per page. You can start, stop each stopwatch or timer individually, or all at the same time. Each stopwatch or timer can be easily identified as you can set a unique title for each one.
Watson continues to track the time even if you use another application, switch off the phone, or even remove the battery.
All timings are stored in a database, so you can exit the application, even reboot your phone or tablet, Watson will still be tracking when you start the app again. The application does not use a service, so there no battery drain when the application is not in view.
You can also publish you stopwatch times to the whendidi application, letting you gather a history of your timings, and making it easy to track your progress.
Note this application is ad-supported, which can be removed by purchasing the WatsonKey.
** Feature List **
Multiple stopwatches per page
Multiple timers per page
Free version of this app has all features
Tablet user interface support
Talking count up/ count down
Stopwatch max hours is 999
Max timer hours is 99
Database backup, can survive a reboot
Titles or easy identification
Start, reset, pause all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Publish your timings to the whendidi application
Timer notifications with optional ringtones
Optionally start/stop using volume controls
Optional tenths of a second.
** Permissions **
Network Communication - for google ads and crash reports
Hardware Control - to allow stopping and starting using volume control (configurable)
Wake lock - ensures that speech is available when phone is in sleep mode
System tools - to reinstate timer notification after a reboot
Read external storage - to allow external ringtones to be played
** This is the license key only, the application will not run on its own. Download the Free Watson application first. ***
NOTE: To optimize the Watson application, it only checks the license key when it starts up. So if the ads still show up after installing the key, try stopping the application using a task manager, or reboot the phone.
** Feature List**
Multiple stopwatches per page
Multiple timers per page
Set the title to each stopwatch or timer for easy identification
Start all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Reset all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Pause all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Publish your stopwatch times to the whendidi application
Optional tenths of a second.
Stopwatches and timers are backed up to a database, so they will survive a reboot