NFC Chip support for clock in and clock out
Simple time tracking with check widget
anytime good survey with the info widget (Pro Version)
fast access to the current day with the day widget (Pro Version)
all widgets are resizable
clear display of all times
recording of holidays and sickness with date
monthly overview export as text file
monthly overview export as JPeg-, CSV- and PDF file (Pro Version)
import and export of SQLite Database
search days per date
alarm manager for start and end of work and pause
alarm for maximum pause time
12 and 24 hour support
Time Monitor owns a unique time tracking widget. Beacuse of the four button widget, it is nearly impossible to do wrong checks.. You can change Your trackings every time and let the times be calculated automatically or do it by Yourself. With that features, Time Monitor 2.0 can easily fit Your needs.
Also, Time Monitor 2.0 has a better alarm system. You can set alarms for start and end of work and pause, and get noticed by an alarm if Your maximum pause time is reached.
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
- Perform interval or manual data logging.
- Plot line graphs for trending analysis and diagnose drift issues.
- Create mathematical functions and plot it.
- Zoom into area of interest of the graph.
- Save measurements and export in .CSV format via e-mail or Dropbox.
- Set automatic e-mail (SMTP server only) alert based on specified limit.
- Dropbox integration for database backup and restore.
- Audible output of DMM readings through Android’s text-to-speech engine.
- Assign labels to the measurements.
- Identify the connected multimeter with just a press of a button.
For more information, visit www.keysight.com/find/hhgowireless
- Any of the Keysight handheld digital multimeters*
- U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter
- Any Android devices with Bluetooth connectivity**
- Android Versions: 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 ,4.2***, 4.3, 4.4****
* U1240 Series requires additional U1179A IR Bracket to enable connection with the U1177A Bluetooth adapter.
** Certain devices are able to connect up to two multimeters only (for eg: the Samsung Galaxy S/S2 with Android 2.3 and HTC Thunderbolt)
***Android devices’ hardware performance may impact the responsiveness of Mobile Logger.
****Android 4.4 is not supporting Agilent Mobile Logger.
The following Android devices are tested and found compatible with Keysight Mobile Logger. However, the devices are not limited to the list below.
- Google Nexus One (Android 2.3)
- HTC Sensation Z710e (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
- Asus Garmin Phone M10 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.0)
- HTC Desire S (Android 2.3, English version)
- Motorola Rarz (Android 4.0)
- Hua Wei Ideos X3 U8510 (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Note 3 (Android 4.4)
- Samsung Galxy 5 (Android 4.4)
- Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.2)
- Asus EeePad Transformer (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus, 7.7 (Android 3.1/3.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” (Android 4.0)
With IntelliTime you can easily track your working and break times.
By setting your workplaces, time tracking can be fully automated.
→ Automatic time tracking using geofences
→ Manual time tracking
→ Export working times for employer/customer (CSV free, HTML in Pro version)
→ Recurring break times (e.g. lunch) for applying with one click
→ Saving call durations as working times especially for freelancers
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Daily, weekly and monthly target time
• Home screen widgets to display running day total, with optional "punch" action
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration (see our Plugins)
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags (see our Plugins)
• Multi device sync
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No parallel tracking or overlapping entries supported
• List of app permissions with explanation see here: https://goo.gl/iqCHbO
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder
- Activities are defined by up to 3 levels (e.g. Customer -> Project -> Task or Recreation -> Sport -> Soccer)
- View by day, week or month (optionally filtered by activity)
- Track frequencies, e.g. "Last month, I've been to the gym 3 times"
- Optional usage and automatic conversion of time unit based entries, e.g. 1 unit = 6 minutes
- Mark activities as chargeable and view records that have not been charged yet
- Add comments to each activity log or per day for detailed reporting
- Track activities that run in parallel, e.g. track duty time while working for another project
- Define activity groups to separate work from spare-time records or different customers
- Create e-mail reports (Export as HTML, XLS, XML or CSV) for printouts and archiving
With the free installation of Project Time Tracker you can track up to 4 activities. Simply unlock an unlimited number of activities from within the app in case you require more.
For questions or problems, please contact info (at) lunaapps.com or use the contact form on our web page.
Keywords: time tracking timesheet time tracker project time tracker
Create and manage projects and tasks
Organize the activities you'd like to track by using a hierarchy of projects and tasks.
Start and stop the time tracker by a simple push of a button
Punch a button and start tracking, punch it again and stop it. It's as easy as using a stopwatch.
Easily add new records or make adjustments to existing ones
In practice you'll often forget to start or stop tracking on time. Or you'll need to add some notes. Or maybe you won't use the stopwatch at all, so you may want to enter your activities at the end of the day. You can efficiently do all of this with Swipetimes' streamlined user interface.
Set-up profiles to separate your work from your private activities. Or one customer from another.
Assign projects and time goals to profiles, so that records from one profile never mix up with those of another profile. That means that private records will never affect the time goals of work related projects if you have a clean profile separation.
Integrate with the cloud
Backup everything on Dropbox or Google Drive. Synchronize your records with Google Calendar.
Always keep an eye on your times
No matter if your tracking your work time, hobbies or any other activities: various daily, weekly and monthly overviews and statistics offer you a detailed image of what you've done.
Share your records with others
You may need to deliver some overviews to your customer or your boss: CSV, Excel and XML exports are available. Or you may even share Swipetimes' synchronized Google Calendar.
And furthermore available
• Tags for multidimensional categorization
• and a lot more...
Stempeluhr, Stechuhr, Stoppuhr, Zeiterfassung, Arbeit, Arbeitszeit, Zeitausweis, Zeitnachweis, Arbeitszeiterfassung, Time Tracker, Timetracker, Time sheet, Timesheet, Timerecording, Time Recording, Timerecorder, Time Recorder, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Work time, Überstunden, Overtime
Sie sind auf der Suche nach einer einfachen, intuitiven und leistungsstarken App, die Ihre individuellen Bedürfnisse unterstützt?
fasttime bietet Ihnen ein innovatives und effizientes Instrument zur Erfassung von Arbeits- und Projektzeiten.
fasttime überzeugt durch:
Liveerfassung - erfassen Sie immer und überall in Echtzeit Arbeitszeiten zu Ihren Projekten.
Teambuchungen – buchen Sie für mehrere Mitarbeiter gleichzeitig.
Schnellaufträge - legen Sie auch von unterwegs bis zu 10 Aufträge an.
GPS-Position – halten Sie Ihre Buchungsstandorte fest.
Offlinefähig - buchen Sie zuverlässig auch ohne Netzverbindung Ihre Zeiten.
Dank intuitiver Benutzerführung ist die Zeiterfassung über fasttime kinderleicht, schnell und sicher.
Das Erfassen der Daten läuft stets nach gleichem Schema ab; Wer? Wo? und Was? – Mitarbeiter? Projekt? und Tätigkeit?
fasttime besteht aus den beiden Komponenten fasttime web und fasttime app. Sie erhalten hier die fasttime App mit Demodaten; um fasttime in der Vollversion mit Ihren eigenen Buchungsdaten zu nutzen, kombinieren Sie diese einfach über Ihre App mit fasttime web.
Stammdaten werden dann im Web angelegt und auf die jeweiligen Mobiltelefone zur Auswahl übertragen.
Detaillierte Auswertungen über Mitarbeiter und Projekte stehen dann sofort im fasttime web zur Verfügung.
fasttime – Zeiterfassung leicht gemacht!
Simple and easy with an intuitive interface, Nutcache Time Logger automatically syncs your time entries with your Nutcache collaborative project management application.
Requires a valid subscription to the Nutcache web application (www.nutcache.com).
Application Key Features
• Access to all companies for which you have access rights
• Link time to various tasks and projects
• Add notes to your time entries
• View your activity in the last 30 days
• Easy and intuitive interface available in 10 different languages (English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian and Polish)
• Keeps running and recording time in the background or even when your phone is turned off!
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
You can write down the products you need for your restaurant to send the orders later. You can send the orders to providers by email or whatsapp using this App.
You can share the information with the staff of your restaurant.
If you find any mistake in the translation please help us to improve it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any open issues or requests, please check there.
How long has the food been in the fridge? How long ago did I feed the baby? How long till my vacation? Time Management is a major issue. Time Since helps you manage it. With the option of unlimited(premium) Timers and with options to count Since and countdown Until, Time management just got easier with "Time Since". With multiple options ranging from long hold clicks to adding a new timer by a simple push of a button. Set each individual timer with its own View. Never again will you think "did I feed her at 3 or 4?"
- Allows you to add multiple Timers to keep track of all of your events.
- Add Items not only by specific categories but give them individual icons for a sleeker look
- The option to add multiple categories to help keep track of individual Timers.
- Sort Timers not just by the time entered but also by ending the soonest, latest and alphabetical
- Set timer Views individually (HH:MM), (HH), etc.
- Notification service that allows you to keep on top of your Timers
- Features ranging from Long Holds to Edit, Reset, etc to for single item all the way to Editing categories at a time.
- A sleek design that does not strain your eyes and allows for multiple different types of customization.
- See your Timer in multiple different views ranging from minutes, hours, days, months, years, years/months, days/hours/minutes, months/days.
- Watch as your timers countdown until your favorite holiday. Countdown how long is left until the next birthday.
- Along with countdown feature, Time Since allows Counting since your last birthday.
- Never forget your families birthday years, add them to time since and never forget.
- Enjoy the simplicity of the app with the clarity of your timers!
- Never worry about your timers anymore. Sync and Save your data to your SD card!
- A complete redesign of Time Since!
Never has it been so easy to track your important events until now. Countdown or Countup, Time Since handles them all with ease!
So now you can use this to track all of your time(minutes, hours) to your dates(days,months,years) even view by (years/months). An application like this is a must have in you Android device. Whether you are looking for Days Since or Time Since, this is exactly what you need.
BUY PREMIUM NOW BEFORE PRICE INCREASES
If you would like us to update something? Feel free to shoot us an email with suggestions and comments.
** This is the license key only, the application will not run on its own. Download the Free Watson application first. ***
NOTE: To optimize the Watson application, it only checks the license key when it starts up. So if the ads still show up after installing the key, try stopping the application using a task manager, or reboot the phone.
** Feature List**
Multiple stopwatches per page
Multiple timers per page
Set the title to each stopwatch or timer for easy identification
Start all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Reset all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Pause all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Publish your stopwatch times to the whendidi application
Optional tenths of a second.
Stopwatches and timers are backed up to a database, so they will survive a reboot
There is no limit to number of pages you can have, and you can place multiple stopwatches or timers per page. You can start, stop each stopwatch or timer individually, or all at the same time. Each stopwatch or timer can be easily identified as you can set a unique title for each one.
Watson continues to track the time even if you use another application, switch off the phone, or even remove the battery.
All timings are stored in a database, so you can exit the application, even reboot your phone or tablet, Watson will still be tracking when you start the app again. The application does not use a service, so there no battery drain when the application is not in view.
You can also publish you stopwatch times to the whendidi application, letting you gather a history of your timings, and making it easy to track your progress.
Note this application is ad-supported, which can be removed by purchasing the WatsonKey.
** Feature List **
Multiple stopwatches per page
Multiple timers per page
Free version of this app has all features
Tablet user interface support
Talking count up/ count down
Stopwatch max hours is 999
Max timer hours is 99
Database backup, can survive a reboot
Titles or easy identification
Start, reset, pause all stopwatches or timers at the same time
Publish your timings to the whendidi application
Timer notifications with optional ringtones
Optionally start/stop using volume controls
Optional tenths of a second.
** Permissions **
Network Communication - for google ads and crash reports
Hardware Control - to allow stopping and starting using volume control (configurable)
Wake lock - ensures that speech is available when phone is in sleep mode
System tools - to reinstate timer notification after a reboot
Read external storage - to allow external ringtones to be played
Some examples on what you could set up with WhenDidI to track are
- How many calories you consumed
- How many pints of alcohol drank
- Cost of lunch per day
- When you last feed the baby
- Time spent at the gym
WhenDidI has a number of activities to help organise, manage, view and analyse your events, which include.
Each event you enter belongs to a particular category. Manage your categories using the edit categories option in the sidebar. Categories can be defined to measure quantity (e.g. time, distance), or price, or can be just a simple counter.
All events can be fully managed, add, deleted, modified, and can be viewed in multiple ways.
Full statistics for an event category. Show daily, weekly, monthly averages and totals for quantities and cost.
Analyse summary information for an event category such as the cost and quantity averages, totals and the largest and smallest values. Days since you last did that event and the average time between events.
You can add and define new measurements here. These are used for events that collect quantity information. Note, that time is considered to be a quantity.
Displays the statistical information in graphical format. The latest events are shown first and you can scroll to older events.
Quick links are short cuts to functions that you use often, such as adding an event, viewing the monthly list of a particular category. To add a quick link, click on the star icon on the top bar when you in the activity or view. It will be automatically added to the quick links list on the main screen.
Set reminders for performing your events on daily, weekly, monthly schedules. Alerts can be combined with speech and sound when due.
** Features **
Can add notes to events
Statistics on your events
Share your events via email as csv attachment
Multiple home screen widgets
Backup to local SD storage and Dropbox
Graphical view of your events with charts
** Stopwatch Integration **
Our sister app, Watson Stopwatches and Timers integrates with WhenDidI. Watson contains multiple stopwatches, which you can set up to publish to WhenDidI.
** Required Permissions **
Write external Storage - this is needed to backup your data to your internal SD card
Internet - for saving to Dropbox and bug reports
** Upgrading from Lite Version **
When upgrading to the full version, you can transfer your data using the following steps.
1. On the main screen of the Lite version version, click on the menu.
2. Press on backup local.
3. You data will be stored in local storage.
4. Start the full version of WhenDidI.
5. Click on the menu and press backup local.
6. Click on restore local (be careful not to click on backup local)
7. The full version of WhenDidI should now have the data you gathered with the Trial version.
** NOTE That support of devices below Android OS 4.0 (ICS) has been removed in latest version.