Created by world's top professionals in both sports.
It is your dream...connecting the world of spots in a way nothing has ever done before.
Get inspired by our global spot feed, see the world of spots and the ways people ride them.
Add, Share, Check in, Follow, Like, Comment...
Spot Digger will make every skater's and snowboarder's life more interesting.
Hubba Hubba Skate Spot Finder provides a platform for you to find new skate spots, share your pictures rate skate spots, and track your favorite places to skate. Easily find, locate, and share skate spots with other skateboarders from anywhere in the world with Hubba Hubba's Skate Spot Finder.
Search for skateparks, hips, banks, flat rails, hand rails, hubbas, ledges, manny pads, miniramps, pools, stairs, transitions and all those hard to find skate spots.
Going to a new location and afraid of finding solid places to ride? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Afraid of having scooter kids finding out about your favorite spots? Make them private and share them with just your homies.
- View skate spots and skate parks on the map and spot list views
- View skate spot and skate park information (photos, comments, ratings, etc.)
- Add skate spots and skate parks from the map or by address from the spot list
- Add secret skate spots and share them with whoever you'd like
- See the newest skate photos from around the world using the photo feed
- Check out your profile for all the photos and skate spots you have added
- Mark spots as favorites for easy access at any time from your favorites list
- Upload images
- Comment on and rate spots and photos
Hubba Hubba Skate Spot Finder is for skaters by skaters.
** We are currently in beta testing. Help better Hubba Hubba Skate by filling in content, leaving feedback, giving suggestions, and reporting issues. Have an idea for something you would like to see? Send us a message in app. We value all requests. **
You can save your design, share it with your friends or make the purchase of your custom skateboard.
Whether you're a beginner looking for your first 'real' longboard or a world class pro seeking the most advanced tech on the hill, the Bustin Board Lab is cooking up something for you. To top it off, we're the only major longboard brand featuring full customization on our boards.
Download our app today packed full of features such as:
* One-Button Call To Discuss Your Custom Board Build
* Pro Riders and More Videos
* Custom Built Boards Gallery
* App-Only Specials
* Build Your Own Board via The App (coming soon)
* Interact with Other Bustin Riders via Rider Chat
* Push Notifications For New Board Models and Other Updates
Download our app today and get "All Things Bustin" right on your mobile phone!
The world’s largest BMX, Skateboarding, Mountain bike, Wakeboarding, Scooter, Snowboard, Longboard, Inline skates, Surf and Ski tricks database containing detailed videos with step-by-step instructions from the pros and action photos from riders who live by the mantra «extreme», practicing in skateparks and other cool spots around the world.
• Learn 900+ tricks and hot moves from the pros in various active sports: from snowboarding to mountain biking or wake, perfecting your skills with your skate, scooter or board. Surfer section will be launched later this year.
• Track your personal progress.
• Know what's your next move: which new trick to try next.
• Watch exclusive how-to videos from the pros.
• Share your tricks with the global RIDERS community.
• Follow your friends and other riders.
• Help your sponsor find you!
Praise from the press:
"Regardless of your age and abilities, Riders is an ace distraction for anyone with an interest in messing about on wheels and boards." – Tony Horgan, Stuff magazine
See what RIDERS users have to say about the app:
"I've learned so much from this app! So many great tricks I never even knew existed, excellent how-to videos. I love being able add tricks I want to learn, & log my progress. Excellent app support too!" – by Squashhead
"Exactly what the Extreme Sport community needs" – by Nocdib
"It's so good and I've learned so many new tricks and it shows you pretty much step by step on how to do that trick. Awesome!" – by Aggressive inline skater
"This app is dope, a must-have for all riders. Learn, share and all in a beautiful design. The best app comparing to any other extreme sports app including Nike SB. Download now!!" — by Mangokid
So are you into longboards, skateboards, scooters, snowboards, wakeboards and all that extreme stuff? We are a good match then. Welcome to the RIDERS family.
Instead of posting bug reports or feature requests as an Google Play review, just get in touch with our awesome development team – firstname.lastname@example.org. We simply love getting emails from you.
Skateboarding is an action sport games Include riding and performing tricks
This is a free game about skateboard, specifically designed for x games fans. If you love the extreme game, you'll love this!The game is optimized for ease of playing with a pleasant, aesthetic appearance.
It is also an educational game for all people, because it has been demonstrated that resolving puzzles helps in the development of skills and abilities of everyone,special kids, such as motricity, creativity, spatial skills, language and self- esteem. Besides, kids will train the resolution of problems, and they will get a funny picture as a reward, stimulating their imagination and self-confidence.
how to play:
• Unlockable skateboards and characters
• Infinite running experience
• Gorgeous 3D design and characters
• The only HD Skateboarding game available on the market.
• New, fully customizable control system.
• Learn over 40 tricks, create hundreds of combinations.
• Gain experience and upgrade your skater’s attributes.
• Achievements & leaderboards.
• Share your results with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
• Soundtrack by Conditions & Revolution Mother.
• Universal version for Android phones and tablets
Skateboarding can also be considered a recreational activity, an art form, a job, or a method of transportation. Skateboarding has been shaped and influenced by many skateboarders or skater throughout the years. A 2002 report found that there were 18.5 million skateboarders in the world. 85% of skateboarders polled who had used a board in the last year were under the age of 18, and 74% were male. Since the 1970s, skateparks have been constructed specifically for use by skateboarders, Freestyle BMXers, aggressive skaters. Skateboarding or skater was probably born sometime in the late 1940s or early 1950s when surfers in California wanted something to surf when the waves were flat
There is an option to add your own spots, in which you can add the following specifications:
- Exact location (on the map)
With downhill spots, the ramp will be calculated automatically.
Have access to guides in completing longboard tricks in a list that lets you tag what you’ve completed. Organised by category it's easy to find the trick you wan’t to learn next! This will help you whether you just got your first longboard or you've longboarded for quite some time now!
Learn a new trick right there and then.
Take your longboard out and skate to an open paved place and try out some tricks. Let the tutorial videos help you become a better longboarder.
If you want more tricks added send a mail to email@example.com with the subject TrickTip and I'll see what I can do!
A special thanks to Jelle for all his help!
! IMPORTANT !
Needs the latest version of the Youtube Player to work!
! IMPORTANT !
Needs internet permissions for the youtube videos.
The bushing durometer is based on your weight, you can use kg or lbs.
There is also a bushing guide which contains the most important facts about the different bushing.
This calculator can be used for Venom Bushings and Blood Oranges. However most other bushings should be fine too.
If you have some ideas or thoughts for this app send an e-mail to us. Thanks!
TyR Longboard is a must app when longboarding.
TyR Longboard includes:
- Real time speed.
- Max Speed.
- Av Speed.
- Ride Time.
- Altitude (Elipsoid and Geoid Altitude)
- Metrics and Imperial Units.
- Maps of your rides.
- Database to save your rides.
- Ride Sharing on Facebook, Google+ and email.
- Rides to load and to compete against.
- Camera access to take pics of your spots.
- and much more...
Track your Ride Longboard, has been developed by longboarders for longboarders.
Go longboarding with TyR Longboard, and improve your self in each ride.
Have a good ride.
TyR Longboard has been design and developed by New Innovative Technologies.
If you are experiencing any issues, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start route recording when you go for a ride. It will mark the route on a map, so you can save it, add some details about it, and the GPS data will do the rest for you.
Once you saved your route, it will be visible to all other Longboard Mapp users around the world, so make sure to add all fun and interesting places to ride in your area.
So even if you are going to other city, other country or the other part of the Globe, this is the perfect tool to find some interesting routes to ride.
Hit the search button and explore all longboard places in the world, when you want them, the way you want them.
*Google Fit integration!
Hold your finger on any driven route from Ride History and choose "Add ride to Google Fit"
Established in 2002 by Mike Hirsch, Socalskateparks.com was the first online skatepark directory available to skateboarders which featured exclusive focused skateboard park information for Southern California.
Over the past 11 years Socal Skateparks has been used by 100s of thousands of skateboarders locally in Socal and around the world.
Our skatepark directory gives you a first hand look at the Socal Skatepark landscape and a way for you to plan your skate trips to skateboard parks in the SoCal region.
Socal Skateparks has a Full-Time Skatepark Shredder that is out and about skating and getting the latest information, photos, and videos for you to enjoy.
* Feature Driven *
- Easy navigation to find a skatepark in each region of Socal.
- Extensive Skatepark details.
- Geo Location and Mapping Features
- Extensive Photo Galleries and Blogs.
- Skatepark Video Tours and Action
- Engage with Socal Skateparks via Facebook and Twitter. Rate the Skateparks you have visited, or write and share a review.
Know Skateboarding is the only app you need to keep up with all the daily happenings in the world of skateboarding. Skate videos from YouTube and all over the web, daily news and Twitter updates, Instagram photos, The Berrics, contests, events and much more. Constantly updated, easily searchable and best of all it's free!
Our skateboarding experts curate the world of skateboarding and deliver it to the palm of your hand. You can watch, read, discover, comment on and share everything skateboarding that matters to you in one convenient place.
- Thousands of videos from your favorite skateboarders and companies.
- Daily news updates featuring the most important stories of the day.
- Easily save your favorites to check them out again and again.
- Got something to say? There's a forum for that. Write and post photos for all to see and discuss.
- Keep up with all the latest skate-related Instagram hashtags in one place.
- Check in at skate spots, contests and events with Facebook or Foursquare.
- Login with Facebook or Twitter to compete with other users for badges and glory. Get to the top of the leaderboard just by using the app.
Know Skateboarding is developed by Know Projects, producers of the award-winning Know Skateboarding Street Fundamentals instructional app.
Curate, Preserve, Create, Connect.
© 2013 Know Projects, Inc.
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All other product names and company logos published herein will also remain the trademarks, as applicable, of their respective owners.
Watch the newest and most popular skateboard videos full screen on your Android phone. There are videos from your favorite skateboard companies, pros and events and much more.
- 30,000+ skateboarding videos
- Latest, Popular, Trending, and Featured video feeds
- Pros and Channels sections
And now even better!
You can have multiple groups to share with, an option to change the map type, a load of spots, and you can add your own ones!
To add them, simply long press the map at the desired location
Also you can now add images and request changes for spots
The UI got a massive overhaul and the performance was optimized
So why don't you give it a try?
Includes step-by-step instruction on over 30 tricks written by Paul himself and 5 samples videos in the FREE download. Sample vids include Kit Setup, Ollie, Kickflip, FS Flip, and FS Flip: Pyramid by Paul as well as Intro and How the App Works by Sal.
Hit the in-app store to get HD videos for all 30+ tricks and our Pro Set with more tricks from Paul.
All videos include multiple angles, full speed and slo mo with onscreen tips, and voice instruction by P Rod. Download them once and then watch anywhere, anytime.
Land a trick, film it, post it to Facebook or Twitter straight from the app using the Prove It button.
You also get TSO's 5 Light Progression System and Progress Tracker to help you build the proper foundation and track your success through the Basics, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced sets.
For more info and trick lists, check TSOSKATE.com.
Relax, the solution is here!
SkateSpots finds spots near you, adds your favorite spots, searches for spots all over the world just out there waiting for you to skate!
With the SkateSpots application you can search for skate parks, street skating, the best hills to go longboarding and much, much more. By using the SkateSpots filtering functionality you can select spots matching your skate style, filter on indoor, outdoor, park, street, ramp, bowl, longboard etc.
Found a spot to skate and don’t know how to get there, no problem, use the map view and it will take you there in no time…
SkateSpots is the original and the best spotter on Android!