* O2 UK Pay Monthly customers
* O2 UK Business customers (excluding Mobex, some B4B and data only tariffs)
* Movistar Argentina customers
* Movistar Peru customers(*)
Now your mobile number works on Wi-Fi and across your devices. So you’re constantly connected. TU Go extends your phone’s coverage so you can make and receive calls, send and receive texts and use voicemail across multiple devices. And it’ll work over any Wi-Fi network in the world.
By downloading and registering to the app on your tablet, PC and smartphone, you don’t need to worry about leaving your phone behind, running out of battery or not having signal. If one device isn’t close to hand, simply pick up another to keep the conversation flowing. And you’ll be charged as normal, with all calls and texts coming out of your Pay Monthly bundle.
• Constant coverage – choose between your mobile network (GSM), Wi-Fi or fixed Internet for incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
• Simple – TU Go’s easy to use interface syncs up with your device contacts and combines call history and messages across devices too.
• Travel friendly – use TU Go abroad when connected to a local Wi-Fi network on any compatible device. You’ll be charged as if you were in the UK.
• There when you need it – expecting an important call? Need to access your voicemail? Now you need never miss a conversation. TU Go frees your number to work over Wi-Fi on up to five other devices, so you’ll always stay connected.
This version supports Android 2.3 and above. For more information and support:
O2 UK customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/tugo, UK Business customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/business/tugo
Movistar Argentina customers can visit movistar.com.ar/tugo
(*) For Movistar Peru customers: Currently, TU Go is not available for those Movistar Peru customers with the “Tono de Espera”, “Movistar Voz a Texto” services. It is also currently unavailable for those customers who are blocked from accessing value added services. For more information, please visit http://www.movistar.com.pe/tugo
✔ Setup multiple profiles for auto reply (one for driving, one for sleeping, one for class etc).
✔ Each profile have its own settings (vibrate for meeting, totally silent while sleeping etc)
✔ Recurring auto reply text activated at a specific day and time on a scheduled basis.
✔ Option to set time, week days, repeat weekly
✔ Emergency list - people whose calls you will receive any way
✔ Personalized list - people whom you want to auto reply with personalized message
✔ Don't Auto Reply list - a list of people whose sms / calls, you won’t reply to
✔ auto reply to calls and sms only of your contacts
✔ auto reply to calls and sms only of non-contacts
✔ text auto reply to calls only
✔ text auto reply to sms messages only
✔ Set ringer mode to silent during sms auto reply mode
✔ Set vibrate mode to silent during sms auto reply mode
✔ Send only one response to the same contact during auto replay mode
✔ Archive of sent text messages
✔ Block sms auto response to Facebook notifications
✔ Uses virtually no battery power, CPU time and RAM
✔ Manual status – set default status and turn it on/off manually
✔ One touch ON / OFF widget
✔ Set alarm for the end of the status – good for “sleeping” status
✔ TTS – Text to speech service for incoming messages
✔ Widget - short info + indicator
Works also with free Calls / SMS / text services (who usually also provide low SMS / txt rates), once sms messages goes direct to SMS inbox and behaves like regular SMS. Like: JaxtrSMS, Scydo, Vippie, FooTalk, UppTalk, Way2SMS etc.
★ This app responds to incoming SMS and missed call automatically and is able to set a schedule to send SMS in future time. And it also can read out SMS in some supported languages. SMS forwarding and many more features are also available.
***Requires Android: 2.1 and up
***If you are using task killer or app killer, please exclude AutoSMS to work properly.
***If you are using GO SMS, you need to uncheck the "Disable other message notification" setting in Receive Settings of GO SMS setting.
★[SMS AUTO REPLY]
● Automatically reply with preset SMS message for receiving SMS and missed calls when you are unable to answer (eg. Driving, In meeting, sleeping, busy , etc…).
● (✔REPLY MESSAGE) Customizable auto-response SMS message for missed calls and SMS.
● (✔WIDGET) One touch Auto-response ON/OFF widget.
● (✔PROFILE) Able to setup multiple profiles for auto response.
● (✔AUTO ON/OFF) Able to set Auto-response Turn-ON duration, no worry even if forget to turn off.
● (✔SILENT MODE) Able to set Ringer Mode to silent mode during turn on and restore automatically after turn off.
● (✔BATTERY EFFICIENT) Auto SMS will not drain battery during “OFF” or “not in Schedule Time”, which helps maintain your battery efficiency.
★[ SCHEDULE SMS ]
● You can set a schedule to send SMS in future for special occasion or wishes to your love one.
★[ SMS READER ]
● This feature may be useful when you are unable to look up the screen and read SMS, for example driving. SMS Reader can read out the message for you in this situation. you may need to install Text-to-speech engine to works it properly and the supported language is depend on the Text-to-speech engine.
★[ INSTANT SMS ]
● This feature may be useful if you have to send same message to a same person frequently.
★[ FORWARD SMS ]
● You can forward receiving SMS to specified numbers automatically. This feature can be used for business such as sharing infomations(SMS) with team members,etc.
1) If same contact SMS/calls in again within 5 mins, only one Auto-response message is sent.
2) Option to prompt you to select Reply message from recently used message.
3) Able to set different message for SMS and incoming missed call.
4) Able to set “Reply Once” option for each scheduled session.
* More features coming soon.
Keywords: autosms, autoreply, sms listen, listen sms, scheduling sms, scheduler, sms speak, sms speaker, sms talk, sms talker, sms sender, safe drive, drive safely, drivesafe.ly,
We provide customers with innovative, voice-activated access to a host of Mobile VoIP services and applications, including world-wide calling, group communication and voice-to-text services.
With this app you can:
* Respond without having the phone in hand.
* Set how much time the phone should respond.
* Enable voice that allows you to:
- Instead of the ringtone tells you the name of the contact who is calling.
- You get will post a message? Tells you who sends you and what you wrote.
- Do you want to reply to the message without using the phone? A voice will ask you if you do.
* Do not want to respond at all? Set the numbers to which you want to respond when the program is active.
* Simple and intuitive graphic
* Choose the language of the voice guidance
Translated into English (Default) - Arabic - Chinese - French - Japanese - Hindi - Italian - Dutch - Russian - Spanish - German - Turkish.
Supports Audio Languages: English (Default) - French - German - Italian - Spanish - Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Russian
HELP US GROW UP:
This app is tested and working 100%! If you have any problems, please contact by email to ask eventual help!
*** LEER ANTES DE INSTALAR ***
1. Nunca te cobraremos por enviar un mensaje, el servicio es completamente gratuito.
2. Deberás contar con una conexión WIFI o 3G para poder enviar los mensajes.
3. Mensajes de Texto Gratis a toda Nicaragua las 24 horas del día.
4. Deberás avisarle a tus amigos que tienen que responderte a tu número celular personal y no al número desde el que es enviado el mensaje.
Never miss responding to birthday wishes from your friends. Acknowledge important customers when you are busy. Or complete entire online e-biz transactions through SMS without having to touch your phone.
With Fusion SMS Auto Reply, you'll be able to do all these and more.
1. Automatically reply to incoming text message based on configurable filter rule. Available rules are:
Basic (reply to all), Keyword-based (reply only to SMS containing certain keywords), Silent/Vibrate (reply only if phone is on silent/silent+vibrate), SMS sender # (reply only to selected phone numbers), Charging (reply only if your phone is charging).
2. Freely customize the reply message.
3. Forward incoming text message to another phone.
4. Built-in auto reply SMS templates (e.g. birthday, special events, etc.). Use this to quickly setup your reply rule.
5. SMS reply history. View/filter past auto reply messages based on sender phone #.
The MyFRITZ!App makes it easier to access the MyFRITZ! interface of your FRITZ!Box by reading the MyFRITZ! address in the home network automatically and offering the option of saving your account data. This puts you always just a "touch" away from your FRITZ!Box, allowing you to install future firmware updates no matter where you are, so that you can benefit immediately from innovations and added features to the mobile websites of your FRITZ!Box.
Via MyFRITZ! you can reach the files saved in FRITZ!NAS, the list of recent calls, and voice messages on the answering machine, and you can control the Smart Home devices in your home network.
To set up MyFRITZ! on your FRITZ!Box, open the FRITZ!Box user interface (http://fritz.box), and then the "Internet / MyFRITZ!" menu and follow the instructions.
Then connect with the FRITZ!Box using your smartphone or tablet and open the MyFRITZ!App. Enter the login data for a FRITZ!Box user.
- FRITZ!Box model with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
- MyFRITZ! service set up on the FRITZ!Box or DynDNS service configured for a FRITZ!Box user, including access from the Internet
Auto AutoAnswer is an open sourced Android app forked from AutoAnswer.
First, I introduce the AutoAnswer Android app, which is open source project hosted in Google Code(https://code.google.com/p/auto-answer/). That AutoAnswer app was created by EverySoft(http://www.everysoft.com/).
I wanted that AutoAnswer can communicate with Android's automation apps such as Tasker or Locale by way of plugin, so I added additional automizing feature to original app. That's the reason why I prefixed duplicated Auto to app's name. And then I contacted the project owner by email, but in no vain. Email was returned with broken message, and that Google Code project seems to be deserted...
So I've uploaded the modified sources into github and you can get this app for free in Google's Playstore. My modification is just only one Receiver class, so my knowledge about original app's routines about call and bluetooth interruption is a very small bit.
If this app is not working on your device, then that' the end. :( You shoud find another good apps.
If you use an automation app like Tasker or Locale, you can get my related free plugin(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alogblog.aaa.plugin) in PlayStore.
The source of this app is uploaded in GitHub(https://github.com/alogblog/AutoAutoAnswer)
As I said above section, I'm not a creater of this app, but just a helper. So I don't know the exact function of Java source classes. If your phone doesn't work, I can't help but advice you to find another greate auto-answering apps out there. Sorry.
- Can enable/disable the auto answering feature. When enabled, its icon is always on notification bar. If you want to disble or change its configuaration, you can tap the notification menu. Below options are valid only when enabled.
- Can select which calls it has to auto answer.
- Calls from all callers
- Only my contacts
- Only starred contacts
- Can specify the delay seconds before auto answering, ex.) 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 secs.
- Can turn on the speakphone when auto answering.
- Can use auto answering only when connected to Bluetooth headset.
- Can select not to auto answer if in call.
- Can automize those features on Tasker or Locale apps by using a plugin.
- Original AutoAnswer app, EverySoft(www.everysoft.com)
- Additional features for interacting with some automizing apps, Lee Kyung-joon(alogblog.com)
License of this app
- GNU GPL v3(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)
- This app uses Walrick(http://walrick.deviantART.com)'s phone icon, GPL
- This banner image of Google Play Store uses below free images,
- Finger image - GestureWorks(http://gestureworks.com/), CC BY-SA 3.0 US
- Telephone image - AIGA(http://www.aiga.org/), Public Domain
- Black remove image - Billy Barker(http://www.billybarker.net), Free for commercial use
- Phone image - Designmodo(http://designmodo.com/), CC BY 3.0
When placing a call with DialApp2 your fixed line number will be presented to the person you’re calling. Thus all returning work related calls will placed to your company and your mobile phone number will remain undisclosed. The traffic costs for work related calls will automatically be charged to the company land line agreements, while you privately will get the benefit of the low mobile traffic rates of the company GSM/3G subscriptions. All this with virtually no administration and no time consuming review of the phone bills.
A simple app that will make your day to day life easier, and save you a lot of money in the process!
Whether you're in a movie, driving, or just tired of people bothering you - you can give your phone a rest without feeling bad.
The easy to use timer will also help you to shut it off at the right time - keeping you in control of your phone and how and when you actively communicate.
With Safest Text(SMS) Auto Reply you will be able to answer all incoming text messages and missed phone calls automatically with a custom reply message that you create.
No subscription necessary.
It's totally FREE!
* Timer Delay for response
* Control number of responses to send to a contact
* Auto response SMS shows up in conversations.
* Filters most text-bots
* Auto Text
* Silence settings for calls or text messages.
* Auto respond to missed phone calls
It can wait! Communication is important to all of us, increasingly so with our text messages and phone calls.
SMS Text Auto Reply also responds when it's closed so it's battery friendly.
Text and Missed Phone Call Auto Response that ALWAYS WORKS.
SETUP INFO FOR GOSMS, HANDCENT, QuickTouch:
-GO SMS -> Settings -> Advanced Tab -> Receive Settings -> uncheck "Disable other message notification"
-HANDCENT -> Settings -> Application Settings -> Disable
-QuickTouch -> Works with no adjustments
Suggestions or Tech Support:
Tips for any android app:
Try re-installing before reporting problems.
Many moons ago, a little device called the iPod Nano was taking the world of technology by storm: simply shake, it was advertised, to start the next song. Since then, shake-to-shuffle has become a mainstay of Apple products, yet this seemingly trivial feature has the potential for so much more—it's 2014, after all. What if you could apply it to the Android world? What if you could refine vigorous shaking into graceful tilting? What if you could control more than just the "Next Song" button? These might have been rhetorical questions—but no longer.
Whether you're a distracted driver in need of free hands or a music enthusiast who's too engrossed to tediously open her lock screen, Shuffly has what it takes to fundamentally change the way you experience music. Shuffly was hastily created by Jonathan Tseng of Duke University and Sanjay Kannan of Raleigh Charter High School at HackPrinceton, November 2013.