RasPi Check shows you overclocking information (frequency, temperature, volts) and more system information (free memory, runtime, disk status). You can also restart or halt your raspberry pi!
Tested with a Raspberry Pi Model B with XBian and Raspbmc.
If you find bugs or have problems with this app: https://github.com/eidottermihi/rpicheck/issues
Now supports, The Quick2Wire Interface, IO Expander and Analog Boards.
Adafruit LCD Plate.
PiFace Command and Display.
DS18B20 Temperature Sensors.
You can name and hide pins, set the pin modes and make them not changeable, set output pins to cycle on/off.
The temperature sensors are graphed, and can be displayed on a LCD.
Has a Simulator, lets you see how each device works without a Raspberry Pi.
WiringPi library and its gpio utility are required.
SSH access to the Raspberry Pi, with password free sudo required to install utility app.
Uses a utility which it will install on the RPi, to communicate to your android, allowing switching of the pin modes, from input(pull high/pull low) to output & PWM. When pin set to output it will allow setting to high/low, for input pins will show current input state of high or low.
The RPi is communicated with over SSH, to install the utility the ssh user will have to have non-password sudo access.
Any issues - email firstname.lastname@example.org, i will sort them, issues listed in feedback will be ignored.
This is a freemium app, for free you get to add one raspberrypi and will see advertising, for a small purchase you will get to remove the advert, add more raspberrypi's and get the features that will be coming in the future. (also buys the developer coffee).
Join the Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114957148161423684690 to Duscuss and Beta test.
INTERNET = for connecting to the pi, advertising, analytics.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = to know if network is available.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = for advertising and analytics.
BILLING = for in-app billing.
READ_PHONE_STATE = for billing to get phones ID.
This app uses google analytics for anonymous usage tracking.
Control your Raspberry Pi remotely by sending commands through SSH. SSH must be installed on the Raspberry PI and the daemon started so that the commands can be executed. To install the SSH execute on a console of your Raspberry Pi the following command:
"sudo apt-get install ssh"
The commands available are:
-Kill XBMC (Kill the process)
-Start Transmission (Start Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Stop Transmission (Stops the Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart Transmission (Restart Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart (Restart the Raspberry Pi)
-Turn off (Turn off the Raspberry Pi)
In addition to these commands, the application allows you to enter custom commands that can be grouped by categories.
In the next version I will add the ability to add custom commands that have "echo" version, which means that the application will display the commands return. This is useful for commands like "top" that returns the list of processes and use of resources updating every few seconds.
If you are interested in translating the app to your language, contact to me.
Enable / Disable GPIO output
You can explore the content of your Raspberry PI with new file manager, and you can also copy, paste, delete, download and visualize properties of files
It doesn’t need the installation of any software on Raspberry PI
Tested on Rasbian
It use protocol SSH
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
- Enviar comandos a un servidor "destino" por internet, para que éste ejecute las acciones GPIO
- Posibilidad de enviar el comando por bluetooth al servidor, para que éste ejecute las acciones GPIO
- WakeOnLand de los dispositivos en la red ("se necesita saber la mac del pc antes")
- WakeOnWAN ("requiere habilitación de puertos en router")
-- RaspBerry Pi (con conexion a internet)
-- Smartphone (Bluetooth/conexion a internet)
Esta aplicación está enfocada al uso de instalaciones montadas por nuestros instaladores
This app is licensed under GNU GPL
The License can be seen here
Simple Computer Remote is now open source!
* Open Source!
* Zero Configuration
* Touchpad style mouse control
* Use your normal Android keyboard
* Use Swype or voice recognition if your device supports it
* Configurable mouse sensitivity
* No IP Address configuration, works well with dynamic IP
* Landscape or portrait touchpad
* Excellent for presentation or media center control
* Two-finger scrolling
* Push and hold to drag
* Two-finger tap for right click
This application is similar in usage to gPad, Unified Remote, Gmote, Remote Droid, and Remote Mouse however this application has completely unlimited access and is compatible with all major platforms.
* Profiles support in preferences
* Minor bug fix
* Minor bug fix to make it work with windows XBMC
* Bigger icons
* Use keyboard to enter text
* More buttons
* Bug fixes
* Browse videos, music and pictures and corresponding playlists
* Play or queue items in list view
It also controls some of the hard- and software extentions. In this release: Pi Camera, PiFace, Python and Apache web-server.
You can execute numerous Linux commands, remote control the hardware extentions Pi Camera, PiFace, and reboot or halt the Raspberry Pi.
All this is done via a simple user interface where you don't have to type in commands. Just Connect, Select and Go!
'Raspi' is one of the Rasberry Pi ® abriviations. For more information visit http:www.raspberrypi.org.
You can add multiple Raspberry Pi's. So if you have a user account on a Raspberry Pi of one of your friends, you can connect there to.
As the Raspberry Pi has a educational purpose, the Raspi-R app has the ability to (re)create your own scripts so it helps you explore and understand the posibilities of the Raspberry Pi, Linux and it's hard- and software extentions.
The Raspi-R app is able to:
- Register Raspberry Pi credentials (Host/IP, user, pass, sudo, ports)
- ex- and inport Raspberry Pi credentials via standard Android Share
- Linux (system, file, process, user, logs, network, ..) commands
- Linux sudo (root) commands (including reboot and halt)
- Python script examples
- Upload Python scripts to Raspberry Pi
- Start / stop Python scripts
- take a picture
PiFace (hardware extention on Raspberry Pi)
- remote control 8 outputs
- read status of 8 inputs
- several scripts to program the 8 outputs
- start your own Python scripts from phone or tablet
Web-server (Apache software extention on Raspberry Pi)
- check web-server responses
- monitor access and error logs
Each function has its own info / help screen including aditional online info.
Commands and actions are executed via Secure Shell (ssh). The Raspiberry Pi's credentials are secure (encoded) saved on the private storage of your Android device.
The Raspberry Pi is a Linux device, so most functions of the Raspi-R app wil also work with any other Linux machine.
Choose a skin from the standard Android (Holo and DeviceDefault) dark, light and wallpaper Theme.
Tested on Raspbian "wheezy" distributon.
XBMC Updater let you update or install XBMC for Android without visiting any file mirrors. XBMC Updater supports downloading of XBMC for Android for both ARM and x86 CPU:s.
XBMC Updater uses official XBMC mirror http://mirrors.xbmc.org for downloading APK:s.
This is my first app ever and it should be considered as a beta!
Keywords: XBMC, Android, update, upgrade, free, video, multimedia, htpc, movies, APK
* IR Actions (fully only!)
* Quick Actions (full only!)
* Widgets (full only!)
* NFC actions (full only!)
* Custom Remotes (full only!)
* WiFi (TCP/UDP)
* Easy server and app setup
* Comprehensive server manager
* Automatic server detection
* Clear connection troubleshooting
* Custom/Android keyboard support
* Single/Multi touch mouse
* Hardware volume control
* Quick Switch using swipe gestures
* Quickly change servers
* Auto-pause media for phone calls
* Homescreen shortcuts to remotes
* Wake On Lan
* Server password protection
* 256-bit AES encryption
* Voice commands (full only!)
* Samsung Multi Window (full only!)
REMOTES IN FREE AND FULL VERSION
* Basic Input
* File Manager
* Slide Show
* Task Manager
* Windows Media Center
* Windows Media Player
* VLC (Keyboard)
REMOTES IN FULL VERSION ONLY
* Custom Remotes
* Boxee (Keyboard)
* Boxee (Web)
* Google Music
* Hulu Desktop
* Hulu Web
* Internet Explorer
* J River Media Center
* Media Portal
* MPC HC
* PowerPoint Advanced
* PowerPoint Basic
* Send Text
* Spotify Advanced
* Tellstick Live (new!)
* USB-UIRT Helper
* Windows Photo Viewer
* VLC (Web)
* XBMC (Keyboard)
* XBMC (Web)
* XBMC Media
* XBMC Advanced (new!)
INTERNET: for server connection.
BLUETOOTH: for server connection.
WAKE_LOCK: for optional wake-lock.
READ_PHONE_STATE: for auto-pause.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: for server connection.
VIBRATE: for optional haptic feedback.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for server connection.
NFC: for NFC actions.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT: for launcher shortcuts.
CHECK_LICENSE : for licensing checking.
E-mail us if you have any questions about the permissions required.
This application lets you send keystrokes and mouse events to your Raspberry Pi and Linux computers over TCP/IP either via a wired or wireless network.
Remote Pi is ideal for making the best our of a Raspberry Pi in the living room. Use for:
- Text editing
- Controlling media players
- Do everything in your Raspberry Pi computer that you would normally do with a traditional keyboard and mouse/trackpad!
- Keep the two USB ports in your Raspberry Pi Model B free when using wired network.
- Keep one USB port free when using a WiFi USB dongle.
- Very inexpensive compared to wireless hardware keyboards and trackpad alternatives. Besides, it's good for the environment: reuse a wireless mobile device you already own instead of buying yet another hardware input gadget.
- If you develop applications and gadgets for your Raspberry Pi, you could use Remote Pi as a remote controller if you program your application to respond to regular keyboard and mouse events.
Three easy steps:
1. Download this application on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
2. Download and install a driver for your Raspberry Pi or Linux computer at http://remotepi.io
3. Run application and connect to your Raspberry Pi using its hostname or IP address. And, you're set!
More enhancements coming soon.
How To Use
-Swipe to navigate
-Swipe left/right on playback to go to next/previous item
-Volume keys to change volume
-Tap to select
-Double tap to go back
-Long tap to context menu
-Pinch to change playback speed
-Home icon to go home
-Use the text field to write and tap write button
-To exit or shutdown XBMC press menu and select the option you want
-To check the connection press the circle
1-You must enable the webserver in settings to work.
2-Go to System->Settings->Services->Webserver
3-Enable allow control of XBMC via HTTP and remember the port.
4-To see the ip go to System->System info->Summary and remember the ip address.
5-Configure on the app the ip and the port (You must be on the same network)
The connection status is displayed on the action bar. The color of the circle indicates the connection:
-RED: The last input was not send. (Check the ip and the port and the wifi connection)
-ORANGE: The app is checking the connection. If the connection is OK it will display a notification in XBMC and the circle will be GREEN.
-GREEN: The last input was sent and received correctly.
You can press the circle at any moment, the circle will go orange and the connection will be checked.