Buy The Upgrade Android phone. The app is fine in the free version except for a mistake or two on the chords. Buying the upgrade provides the ability to make longer sequences. Do stuff like 4 bars of each chord and you get more chords to pick from. Plus you can save your sequences to load again later. 3/4 or 6/8 time would help.
Useless I cant believe you want to charge 3 dollars just for people to make their own chord progressions on this garbage app, there are lots of free apps that do everything this app does and 10 times better. Trying to charge people is insulting.
Chokes at each chord change I just payed for this app hoping that the choke between each chord change would go away.. I feel fooled. This is not possible to play properly over this inconsistent rythme. Guys don't waste your money, the free version is (cranky) enough
Worth every penny saves lots of time and hassle of recording myself and all in one place i recommend it to other guitarists it will increase your talent times ten no fumblin around wasting time what you should play great idea thanks goes to the makers!
Pretty cool. I don't remember what it does but it does play some solid backing tracks.
Not bad Can I make my own chords? The chords of the key are fine but I also need to add chords not on the list or change the chord. Such as add a 7th chord or a diminished. So that option would be great
Version 1.4 changes
- Added New scales/Modes with popular chord progression sequences.
- New Chords - dom7, Maj 7 and Min 7 (available on upgrade).
- You can now 'Build your own progression' in an all easy step by step method (available on upgrade).
- Changed sequence representation for "Quick Progression" Mode. It now uses Roman number representation for chords.
- "Build Progression" mode allows 'Load' & 'Save' of user made chord progression.
- Some UI changes.
- Minor bug fixes.
Create custom chord progressions and play along with a metronome and drums.