Useless I cant believe you want to charge 3 dollars just for people to make their own chord progressions on this garbage app, there are lots of free apps that do everything this app does and 10 times better. Trying to charge people is insulting.
Worth every penny saves lots of time and hassle of recording myself and all in one place i recommend it to other guitarists it will increase your talent times ten no fumblin around wasting time what you should play great idea thanks goes to the makers!
So far, awesome! This tool makes playing with modal progressions really fun and interesting. Very intuitive design and the piano, power, finger picking options allow user to hear the modes in a variety of ways. Good work By2Labs. Slight break in sound when it starts the loop over, but still it meets my needs.
Not bad Can I make my own chords? The chords of the key are fine but I also need to add chords not on the list or change the chord. Such as add a 7th chord or a diminished. So that option would be great
4 stars This is a great app but it needs to have the option to prevent device from sleeping at least during playback if nothing else. Also would like to have the option to build chord progressions using durations of 1 & 3 beats, not just 2 & 4. If those features get added I'll come back and give the 5th star. Great app overall. Definitely worth the download AND purchase! Very pleased!
Does what I need it to do. Best of all, you can import and export in multiple file formats. A relatively intuitive program. Works well for me.
Version 1.4 changes
- Added New scales/Modes with popular chord progression sequences.
- New Chords - dom7, Maj 7 and Min 7 (available on upgrade).
- You can now 'Build your own progression' in an all easy step by step method (available on upgrade).
- Changed sequence representation for "Quick Progression" Mode. It now uses Roman number representation for chords.
- "Build Progression" mode allows 'Load' & 'Save' of user made chord progression.
- Some UI changes.
- Minor bug fixes.
Create custom chord progressions and play along with a metronome and drums.