The built-in keys and auto-selection modes will appeal to themers and modders. The ability to sign with private keys will appeal to developers.
This app does not require root privileges.
See the website for full documentation.
Root access is needed.
If you dont have root, check out ZipSigner on the market.
This app allows you to sign any apk, zip or jar file right from your phone with any key of your choosing.
If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact :)
Certificates provide the foundation of a public key infrastructure (PKI). These are electronic credentials, issued by a certification authority (CA), that are associated with a public and private key pair.
In an X.509 version 3 digital certificate, the following important certificate extensions can exist:
Key Usage. A CA, user, computer, network device, or service can have more than one certificate. The Key Usage extension defines the security services for which a certificate can be used. The options can be used in any combination and can include the following:
- Digital Signature. The public key can be used to verify signatures. This key is also used for client authentication and data-origin validation.
- Non-Repudiation. The public key can be used to validate the signer’s identity, preventing a signer from denying that he/she signed a package.
- Data Encipherment. The public key can be used to directly encrypt data, rather than exchanging a symmetric key for data encryption.
Enhanced Key Usage. This extension indicates how a certificate’s public key can be used. The Enhanced Key Usage extension provides additional information beyond the general purposes defined in the Key Usage extension. For example, OIDs exist for Client Authentication (184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.2), Server Authentication (18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1), and Secure E-mail (126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.4). When a certificate is presented to an application, an application can require the presence of an Enhanced Key Usage OID specific to that application.
You need Android 2.2.3 or higher and a storage card (/sdcard/) to use this app!
Following development tools are integrated in JavaIDEdroid:
* aapt tool
* Eclipse compiler for Java
* dx tool
* DexMerger tool
* zipsigner-lib (this library also does the zipalign)
* SpongyCastle Library
* BeanShell Interpreter
* JavaRunner: allows to run any binary Java commandline application (.jar file)
The APP can be extended with modules. The modules are loaded dynamically and the integrity of the module is checked before every start of the module. In the download area of the project's website you'll find some pre-built modules, for example for Ant or the jar tool.
The APP can be controlled and customized with BeanShell scripts. The APP supports the 'protected script mode' which verifies the integrity of the scripts before executing them.
The software supports project features:
* Project definition files: Allows to define project specific information for every project.
* Default scripts: Due to the project definition files, it is possible to use default BeanShell scripts (for compiling and building) which fit almost all projects. The default scripts can be started from the project menu and can be customized if needed.
* Project template: When creating a new project definition files, you can tell the app to create a skeleton project for you.
* Recent project list: Allows to quickly re-open recent projects
* Project filemanager: Allows you to browse all your project files and create, open, edit, delete and run (only .bsh files) them. There is a 'Directory list' button that lets you quickly change to another subdirectory of the project.
* Project time log: Allows you to see the time spent for development
By installing the JavaIDEdroidPRO key (or the old JavaIDEdroidPRO 1.x app) additional features become available:
* Unlimited project support (the free version only supports very small projects)
* DexMerger Tool: Allows to merge 2 .dex files. So, .jar libraries do not need to be re-dexed everytime.
* dx: Merge functionality
* dx: Incremental option
* APK signing with user certificate
* Unlimited JavaRunner (the free version only supports very small .jar files and only 1 module at a time)
The Permission is used, so that Java console applications can access the Internet. JavaIDEdroid itself does not need the Internet access.
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file: http://www.tanapro.ch/products/JavaIDEdroid/help-en.html
Check the project web site for more information and support:
In the Wiki you'll find a HowToGetStarted tutorial:
In the Wiki you'll also find a guide on how to create and use the module for the free Java obfuscator yGuard.
There, you'll also find how to create Codename One applications on your Android device.
Please check the support forum before rating this app badly. We will give our best to help you there.
First, you select a working folder or archive file which contains some source files.
* Archive : Zip, Tar, Gzip, Jar
Next, you select a source file what you want to show.
This application support C/C++ and Java rule, but you can add new rule by yourself.
On source view window, select [add rule] menu , and select [New] field, then you can select your rule file.
By [Sample] menu, you can see a sample of rule file.
This application is free without any advertisement.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq