The Star Wars Dice app is the ultimate accessory for both the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game and the Star Wars Roleplaying Game from Fantasy Flight Games. This comprehensive application allows you to quickly and conveniently select and roll custom dice for FFG’s Star Wars games, and even includes an assortment of standard dice for all your gaming needs!
The Star Wars Dice app includes:
A comprehensive dice roller that can be used to roll X-Wing custom dice, Star Wars RPG custom dice, or standard polyhedral dice in seven types
Features eight iconic Star Wars backgrounds and six distinct sound packs
Jump right in with an intuitive radial menu and interactive help guide
With Stats you keep track of various usage informations about your Android phone, separated into calls, text messages and data.
* Different counters (day, week, month)
* Automatic warning when reaching usage limits
* Can disconnect mobile data (APN)
- Added support for APNDroid!
- Improved support for Samsung and LG devices!
First to fully handle bi-fuel LPG, CNG, Ethanol and electric cars, with customizable Unit of Measurement and full English localization. The App can generate statistics from partial fill-ups or low fuel warning light!!
Help translate this App in your native language. Contact me to have the URL for the Online Strings translation Service for easy online translations!!
Import/export features including spritmonitor.de format! Information required to add a vehicle or a fill-up is reduced to the minimum to have a simple interface.
Statistics are available in text format and as graphs.
★★★★For comments please contact me, especially to avoid low ratings!★★★★
Keywords: Diesel, LPG, CNG, Gasoline, Ethanol, Electric, bi-fuel, consumption, costs, garage, maintenance, statistics, mpg, efficiency, mileage, cost, management, car, motorbike.
Create a new Car and fill in the form. On events Tab add each time:
- a fill-up (full or partial)
- when low fuel warning light turns on (it is also possible to specify if you run completely out of fuel, useful for bi-fuel cars to have more accurate MPG)
When enough data are inserted, statistics will show up. It is not necessary that the first entry is a full-tank fill-up. Partial statistics (when enabled) only work between two partials (no fill-partial mixed statistics available at the moment).
In case of bi-fuel cars, on the statistics right column (in italic) there will be a combined fuel efficiency and percentage of distance covered with Gasoline (EXPERIMENTAL).
- enable to use partial fill-ups to generate statistics
- enable to use empty warnings to generate statistics
- invert efficiency display (L/100Km)
- enable a correction to take into account possible odometer error
- Modify all Units of measurement
- Import/export of the whole fleet
- Better combined statistics LPG/CNG + Gasoline
v0.9.5 - Fix costs plots. FIX new car ticks error!! Thanks to Alberto and Davide! Added graphical views for fuel statistics and costs.
v0.8 - Different views for fuel statistics and overall costs. Several fixes. All entries are maintained during update.
v0.7 - Added costs management. Several fixes.
v0.5.8.3 - Updated Portuguese for PT, introduced Brazilian, (Thanks JBergmann!!!).
v0.5.8.1 - Added Spanish translation (Thanks GIL!!!), French and Portuguese (Thanks DavidPPMer).
v0.5.8 - Possibility to click banner and remove blinking notices. Add French translation (Thanks Stéphane).
v0.5.5 - Auto hint in notes field to recall old fill-ups notes. Useful to specify the same Gas Station or type of fuel several times. It will be used for filtering statistics in the future. Further improvements to combined statistics, but still incomplete (you can add your fill details for now and with next releases the stats will improve).
v0.5.4 - Removed banner on main page, but put more relevance to the support link and updated support content. Added icon to Car fleet list. Improvements to combined statistics. Update of some English strings and info text added on some pages.
v0.5.3 - Bugfix for spritmonitor import (odometer with decimal xxx,00). Import taking into account car ticks. Better locale: $ for US, £ for UK and € otherwise.
v0.5.2 - Set Tank gauge ticks per car. Added Empty tank checkbox to generate statistics when fuel is over and the car can run on alternate fuel. Added CNG only as fuel.
v0.5 - First issue.
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
A small 1x1 elegant looking widget that simply displays your battery level on it with a number and dynamic icon. At this stage it has a few configurable options such as changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit as well as whether or not to display percentage on the icon.
* Simple and elegant design
* Shows you your battery level at a glance, as well as detailed information, just by clicking on the battery.
*Extra info includes:
*Temperature (C or F)
This widget is nowhere near finished, new features will be added weekly. Here's some we've got in mind:
* Notification bar icon (Configurable and Themeable) (Working on this now)
* Themes for the widget as well as customization
* Estimated time remaining
* Graphs displaying usage
If you've got something you'd like to be added or if you've got some feedback, just send us and email and we'll do our best to incorporate it into BatteryStats.
Similarly, if you've found a bug - don't comment here. Send us and email with what's wrong and we'll try get it fixed as soon as we can. Usually within a day if were not elsewhere!
Keywords: Widget, Battery, Indicator, Level, Percentage, Stats, Voltage
It brings the following features to you:
- deal investigators
- draw ancient one, gurdian, herald and institution
- help with monster borders
- calculate limits
The big Expansions "Dunwich", "Kingsport" and "Innsmouth" are all supported.
This is not an official app from Fantasy Flight Games.
LED Blinking is first step for every microcontroller basic
Everyone who work with microcontroller was done before. And now IOIO board which a microcontroller can controlled by your android phone will become to create LED blinking style as you want. LED Creator is a application for control 8 LEDs blinking style by yourself. You can set in step by step. Whether LED state or delay time.Then let's see your own LED blinking style
Explain : This application use with IOIO or IOIO-Q board you can buy in www.inex.co.th
Circuit for this application just connected your LED with IOIO Board on Port1-8 (Don't forget resistor)
See more detail from www.tpemagazine.com on issue 27
Download source code from http://goo.gl/wFdAg
You don't even have to check in to keep up. App Stats will notify you of major app events including version updates, price changes, ratings spikes / drops, major rank changes, and achieving Play Store badges like Top Developer and Editor's Choice.
App Stats is a huge time saver:
- Push a new release? Stop hitting refresh: you'll get notified when it goes live.
- Did that release go sour and get negative ratings? Get notified in time to fix it.
- Competing app went on sale? Now you'll know right away.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
App Stats will be a subscription service. Terms TBA.
This is a free trial / beta preview so some functionality is limited. For example, realtime polling for My Apps is limited to 10 apps during the beta.
Questions? Feature requests? Please email us: email@example.com
We respond to everyone!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
• watched apps list
• daily user ratings
• ratings history
• ranks (US only)
• rank history
• app events
App Event notifications:
- version update
- price change
- ratings drop / spike
- rank milestone
- featured in Play Store
- Play Store badges
- Play Store graph
- daily ratings
- install count range
- version number
- watched apps
- top paid
- top free
- top grossing
- top new paid
- top new free
- today's rating / overall rating
- daily rating table
- rating difference table
- history graph
- top apps / grossing rank
- category ranks
- daily rank
- Play Store graph
- version number
- install count range
- link to Play Store
- daily rating: avg, total, stars counts
- difference: daily rating, overall rating, difference, app events
- 30-day history: daily rating, overall rating, top apps rank, app events
- daily rank: top apps, top grossing, top new, app events
Для работы приложения требуется наличия активного подключения к Интернету посредством сети сотовой связи или Wi-Fi.
Веб версия находиться здесь http://wot2.ru/
Charts of your server usage (graphing how many people were online on average per hour in a day) helps you work out your server's busy hours, and quiet hours.
1. This application requires that your server is running the bukkit mod ( http://bukkit.org/ )
2. You must run our bukkit plugin to gather statistics. Your phone will connect to this plugin.
Note, these instructions assume some familiarity with installing and using bukkit plugins.
1. Download our bukkit plugin at http://tinyurl.com/428cmah to your bukkit plugins folder.
2. When the plugin is first loaded, it will place a config.yml file in the plugins/AndroidMcStats folder with some default settings.
The username and password should be changed from the default for security reasons.
If you change these settings, remember to do a 'reload' of the plugins on your server.
3. Connect to your server using your hostname (or IP) and specified username, password and port using the android application.
4. Use the menu.
At the moment, this application charts server usage statistics (how many people are online at each hour of the day). We are hoping to record and display other useful stats, so if you have any suggestions please feel free to add them in the comments or contact us via our website ( http://www.koolsource.com ).
More from developer
The concept is simple: in each level, objects will drop from the top of the screen. Your job is to tap them to juggle them back up. If you can keep them up until the timer runs out, you pass the level! Sounds simple, but it gets hard. Some objects have sharp edges you have to avoid, but there are also Power Ups to help you on your mission.
Good luck! The fate of the world rests on your fingers.