The new Mind map mode is great for brainstorming and structuring your thoughts. However, Tony Buzan's mind maps aren't so good when there are a large number of child branches, so just switch to outline mode which handles long lists easily.
* To-do Completion
* Search (Title, Note, Case, Word)
* Cloned Notes and Sub-Trees
--- Bold, Italic, Underline
--- Centre, Bulleted List, Table, Text Color
--- Web, Email, Telephone
--- Custom Html tags
* Images in notes
* User Defined Categories
* Alphabetic Sort
* Style Sheets
* Export to HTML (makes printing possible)
* Wiki Hyperlinks
* Multiple Parent Links
* Friend Links (Cross References)
* Dual Note+Tree View
* Samsung Multi-window support
* Day/Night themes
* Outliner/Mindmapper displays
* Insert Current Date
* Cloud Synchronization
* Dated auto backup & restore
* Use on Desktop via BlueStacks
* Import/Export NoteLynX XML to backup or share
* Import/Export Natara Bonsai 5 CSV files
* Multi-Select operations
* Notes of any size
* Text Size for notes and lists
* Hoist (Center on Tree Node)
1. Not compatible: Android 2.1 or earlier
2. Due to a bug in Android 2.3 / 2.3.3, Wiki-Hyper-Links do not work on that version of Gingerbread.
This software comes with no warranty whatsoever. Whilst every precaution has been taken to ensure this product is of the highest quality, it is the user's responsibility to ensure adequate data backup. AstroDean accepts no liability in the case of lost or corrupted data.
1. Export mind map to SD as .mmm file.
2. Install Pro ver.
3. Import mind map from SD.
Easy and quick Mind Map editor.
You can draw Mind Map like drawing on a paper.
*No limit to save file
*More node color
-Fix line display but
-Fit display size for Galaxy Tab
-Fix saving SD card bug
Capture your thoughts directly on mind maps, turn them into presentations on the fly, and share them with others. Synchronize your maps to the cloud, from any device.
Mindomo Cloud is available at http://www.mindomo.com/
Mindomo Desktop is available for Windows and Mac at http://www.mindomo.com/desktop/index.htm
NOTE: Using third party keyboards might cause typing and spelling errors. We recommend that you use the default keyboard.
The Mindomo platform creates a powerful environment where you can easily collaborate with others by sharing ideas and working together on mind maps in real time. No matter where you go, you can creatively bring your ideas to life.
Our Highlighted Features are:
- Interactive presentations straight from your mind maps
- Unlimited maps and folders which can be edited, shared and exported
- Offline work and sync
- Seamless synchronization
- Real time collaboration
- Multiple layouts (circular, concept, org chart)
- Map customization by adding icons, colors, styles and map themes
- Image embedding on map topics
- Visualization of notes, links or tasks on topics
- Full map history, undo and redo functions
Record placements and visits in the Call Book, and the stats will update accordingly.
Stats can be viewed either monthly or by Service Year (Sept - Aug). Also easily offers to move your extra minutes to the next month when you send your report via email.
NOTE: This application requires you to use it for your Call Book to get the best out of it. If you simply wish to record your time and number of magazines placed, I recommend another app, like "On The Ministry Lite".
ServiceDroid makes automatic backups to your SD card. To see how to restore to a new device, read here: https://github.com/seanmonstar/ServiceDroid/wiki/Restoring-a-Backup
Source code is available at http://github.com/seanmonstar/ServiceDroid
Please report issues to the email address listed, I will be able to directly respond and act quicker than issues mentioned in reviews.
keywords: service droid, jw, ministry, jehovahs witnesses
*Nominated for R25 Android App Award 2012(Business div)
Easy and quick Mind Map editor.
You can draw Mind Map like drawing on a paper.
Zoom, Copy&Paste, Change node color, Set node icon, Close node, Change background color, Import & Export to FreeMind.
-Fix line display bug
Please send any request and trouble to the following email.
Please download ver.0.8.5 from below web site.
This app is designed for tablets and S-Pen.
*) It is not recommended to use this app if your android does not have digitizer stylus support.
# User Guide
# Key Features
* Freehand / handwriting for mind mapping
* Map : zoom and scroll , node collapsing and expanding
* Pen : multiple colours and multiple weight
* Branch : multiple colours
* PDF/PNG export ( PDF export : need Premium subscription )
* Cloud sync service
* Google Drive import / export ( need Premium subscription )
* GALAXY Note Multi Window feature
* It's tested on GALAXY Note 3 / 8.0 / 10.1 2004 edition.
Your question or comment will be much appreciated.
* Contact Information : http://www.mindboardapps.com/contact.html
GAME CHANGERS ♥
• Intuitive user experience with faster app speed.
• Employees can clock in and out, change job codes, edit timesheets, and add notes on the go.
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service.
• Crew functionality! Clock in the entire crew and view the crew’s day and task totals in real time.
• Continuous syncing; never worry about losing important data.
ALSO INCLUDED ♥
• Payroll, accounting, invoicing integration
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage
• Developer open API
SIGN UP ♥
This time tracking app requires a TSheets account. Sign up now on the app or at http://www.tsheets.com for a free account or a 14-day trial with no credit card required.
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED ♥♥♥♥♥
Our free customer support is available for every TSheets user. Like our time tracking app, TSheets offers flexible, versatile ways to receive help.
Customer Reviews: http://www.tsheets.com/ratings-and-reviews
DIY Online Support: http://help.tsheets.com
Webinars: Register for TSheets free, weekly webinars at http://www.tsheets.com/webinars
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE...
TRACK TIME ♥
• Real-time punch clock
• A new timer in one click
• Manual time entry
• Track time to multi-level job codes
• GPS tracking
MANAGE TIME ♥
• Edit or delete timesheets
REPORT TIME ♥
• See day and week totals
• View timer history with map
PLUS, using the TSheets Web dashboard, managers can:
• See who’s working, where and on what
• Manage PTO, holiday, and vacation time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up timesheet and custom approvals
• Manage shift differentials
Neat is a Digital Filing System that helps you transform, organize, and access your important information across all the devices you use.
With the Neat app, you can manage your important files anywhere, anytime. You can even use the camera on your Android to scan in receipts, business cards, and other documents.
Key Features of the Neat app:
• Scan receipts, business cards, and any other document using your Android camera
• Intelligent Text Recognition reads and extracts key information, such as names and addresses from business cards and tax and totals from receipts
• Edit data on any Neat file – even those you scanned at home
• Create expense reports right from your phone or tablet
• Sync your Neat files across all of your devices and manage them anywhere – it’s like having your filing cabinet in your pocket
• Share files and folders with others, and comment back and forth on shared items
• Receive notifications when your mobile scans have been processed and are ready to view – on your desktop, via the web, or right on your device
• Use keyword search to find anything – fast
• One tap to call or email your Neat contacts
Key Features of the Neat Digital Filing System:
• Transform receipts, business cards, and other documents into organized digital information you can use
• Easily import e-receipts, PDFs, and images directly from your email or computer
• Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and extracts key information from business cards and receipts, and makes every word of every document keyword searchable
• Share files and folders with whomever you choose
• Quickly create expense reports and tax reports, file FSA claims, and track expenses
• Sync contacts to your Mac Address Book or Outlook
• Export data to Excel, Quicken, Quickbooks, CSV, and more
To learn more about the Neat Digital Filing System, NeatCloud, or the Neat app, please visit our website.
Tested with the following devices:
- HTC Wildfire
- Motorola Bionic
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- LG Nexus 4
- ASUS Nexus 7
- Nexus 10
Neat Support http://www.neat.com/support
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be imported into QuickBooks. (premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. Only latin chatsets. (premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round times to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found in the app Help menu:
Available languages (thanks to)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Renan Esposte)
• German (Bernhard Gatzhammer)
We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report problems or feature requests using the issue tracker or visit:
Join the Beta:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
･The character string is single-mindedly arranged and it will itemize it.
･The item that records the character string is classified into the group and it arranges it.
･To the mind map because the line is closed between items, too.
･Set URL to sharing the item and as a simple bookmark.
･Set the mail address to sharing the item and instead of the address book.
It can be moved by dragging the item and the group.
The whole can be moved by dragging the place without the item and the group.
A new item can be made by doing the place without the item in the tap.
The item is pushed by the finger, and the line is drawn by the dragged thing.
A new item is made when there is no item in the place where the finger was raised.
The line is drawn between made items.
When the line is drawn between the item and the item, the line is drawn between items.
Items at which the line is drawn are united mutually, and the group is formed automatically.
The group belongs the item when the line is drawn with the group between items.
When the line is drawn between the group and the group, the group is synthesized.
The line can be erased by drawing the line at the item at which the line has already been drawn.
A new group can be made by dragging the place without the item and the group.
The group is formed with the item that doesn't belong to other groups in the range.
When the item doesn't exist, the group is not made.
The group cannot be made for the group.
The item in a long push
･Leave from group
The group in a long push
The place with nothing, too in a long push
You can set to memo
You can set to group
You can set to item
The text is used to display the item.
It is possible to share by setting share as URL or a mail address.
The thing set to start sharing by the tap can be done.
It is possible to preserve it as a memo file by pushing the save button.
The saved memo file can be load from the menu by "Select file".
The entire memo can be preserved as a picture file.
When "Save in range view" is checked, the screen in view is saved, or not, the entire memo is saved .
The advertisement is not displayed in a pay version.
- It operates since Android1.6.
- It is a confirmed operation by N-04C,SH-12C.
* Conveniently keeping records in service.
* Flexible display modes equally fitting for private houses and condominiums.
* Viewing territories by screens, households, tenants, visits.
* Saving date and time of all visits.
* Tracking of service time in the chronometer mode.
* Custom colors for households in automatic or manual mode.
* Tracking of placed literature (including via text templates in notes), return visits, Bible studies.
* Detailed tracking of all service sessions with all relevant statistics.
* Composing total monthly reports and sending via e-mail or SMS.
* Automatic and manual data backup.
* Saving data to Dropbox and syncing across connected devices.
* Absolutely free app, no ads.
* Supported languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian.
The project is open source.
Discussion and project home: http://code.google.com/p/jwdroid/
Check that page if you want to help with translation to your language.
Tags: JW, Jehovah's Witnesses, preaching, ministry, organizer, notes.
You can use this for your study, bussiness etc...!
・You can make MemotyTree easily!
・Cut and Paste by Drag & Drop!
・Manage MemotyTrees with folder
・Add comment,tag,color to node
・Search nodes by tag, title
・Save MemotyTree as image file(jpg,png)
・Add an image to nodes
・Add a URL to nodes
・Able to import/export FreeMind(.mm) files
・Able to import/export MemotyTree(.mtr) file and send your MemotyTree to another smartphone/tablet
Created for a huge amount of data, so it is fast and stable.
I proudly announce the Online User Guide: http://estada.ch/
Handy among other features:
- Import (mtm-files and basic FreeMind) & Export (png/mtm/FreeMind)
- Multi-Screen-Layout, fit's anything from Smartphone to Tablet
- Hardware-Accelerated Rendering
- Fast & Stable
- No Ads!
- Uses only the most necessary permissions
- Run's on Cellphones, Mobiles and Tablets
- Works with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2
You could for instance send the MindMap you just created on your Pad your Phone. So you have your MindMaps allways on your hands.
If you have questions, troubles or requests: Please send me an email, so I can support you.
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit to the Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts on the phone
Thanks to those who translate!
Control your activity, statistics, and send your report by mail or sms. Now you
The full version includes more features: return visits, b. studies, GPS functions, maps, navigation, calendar events, backup, themes...
It isn't an official WatchTower app
AudLog is a free application that automatically recognizes conversations and records them.
You can later retrieve your talks using time, location, tags and speakers.
AudLog also records all phone calls.
✓ Automatically record talks and phone calls
✓ Easily organize your conversations
✓ Search by time, location, tags, speakers and your notes
✓ Optimized battery and storage consumption
✓ Strong security for full privacy
Disclaimer: Some devices don’t support phone call recording.
Some laws restrict what you can record. Record responsibly!
Visit our site: https://audlogger.com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/AudLog
Read our blog: https://audlogger.com/audblog
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AudLogger
Give us a +1 on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108869954373989274391/
AudLog automatically identifies and records all talks you have.
Here’s how to use it:
Following the first time you run the application it will run in the background, automatically identifying and recording any talks you may have, without any interaction required.
Finding your talks
In the home screen you will see 3 tabs:
Recent - will list recent talks you have reviewed or
Today - will list all talks you had today.
All - will list all of your talk ever.
You can also use the search option in the action bar: Enter a keyword to search for tags, speakers or your notes, and retrieve specific talks.
You can click any talk in any list to view it.
When viewing a talk
View time, location and caller ID (for phone calls)
Play the recording
Mark as important
The recorder can have the following states:
Ready - AudLog is running but no talk was identified.
Recording - A phone call or a conversation is in progress and is being recorded.
Off Record - AudLog is off (not recording nor identifying talks)
The recorder state is visible both in the app's recorder controller in the home screen and in the notification bar.
You can toggle off/on record state with the button available in the notification and the recorder controller.
When going off record you will see a timer indicating how much time left until the app to go on record again, you can change the off record duration in the settings.
You can also use the settings to turn AudLog on and off.
You can also manage your tags and speakers using the menu.