Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit to the Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts on the phone
Thanks to those who translate!
Keep a record of your Watchtower and Awake placements, return visits, Bible studies. Visit our website for helpful hints and tips:
Oh and please don't forget to rate this app!
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is email@example.com.
* Manage multiple publisher's service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
Supported Languages (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Spanish (Thanks Pau)
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Italian (Thanks Luca)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
*** Dutch (Thanks Levi)
*** Indonesian (Thanks Pahala)
Beta Google+ Group: https://plus.google.com/communities/118331877810235547598
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you wish to donate anything you can here: http://myministryassistant.com/donate
Add, edit, delete, and send an email or sms of your report with ease.
You can now personalize this tool with five different color themes!
NOTE: Email me if you have suggestions for the productivity of this app; otherwise, your suggestion will not be implemented.
Control your activity, statistics, and send your report by mail or sms. Now you
The full version includes more features: return visits, b. studies, GPS functions, maps, navigation, calendar events, backup, themes...
It isn't an official WatchTower app
- recording time in field ministry
- recording the number of magazines, books, tracts, and brochures placed
- recording return visits and Bible studies
- managing your territories
- generating reports
- recording credit time, such as RBC, part-time Bethel work, and schools
Territory Manager is an application to support Jehovah's Witnesses in their field service.
Main features of Territory Manager:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Management of territories, addresses and notes
- Synchronization among devices
- Data backup on the "cloud"
- Geolocalization of inserted buildings
- Address retrieval from GPS coordinates
- Video tutorials on how to use the application
- Report generation (in Excel format)
Assembly and meeting notes taking/voice recording and organizing app. Available in, English, French, Spanish, Italiano, German. Some features,
Voice record talks in the background while taking notes, where both notes and recordings are auto saved. Access bible in your own language while taking notes.
Assembly schedules from year 2000 is available, if you want to digitize your old physical note books.( More schedules till 1950 is coming up)
Direct access to online song book and bible in your language.
Share notes as email with recording and notes attached, bluetooth, sms, viber, etc.
Play any old recordings directly from the app later and listen in the background whiles reading notes related to the recording.
Switch languages anytime you like.
Backup your notes database in the phone/table. Restore it later.(Useful when changing phones).
Record Meeting notes up to 1870, where notes are categorized by month and year.
Delete, edit, manage your notes.
Record Attendance and speakers name.
We provide data entry services if you want to copy your old note book to the app.
Please note that I can't include Our publications like bible and song book in the app it-self since they are copyrighted, hence jw online library access with language support. If you are using an app that has copyrighted material, think twice. App is provided as a try it and buy it basis, if you like the product you can get the yearly subscription for 1.79 GBP. You can try the app for 7 days for free
-Tags: Jehovahs witness, Jehovah's witness, Jehovahs witness notes, recorder. meeting, ministry, kingdom hall, talk, meeting notes, assembly notes, assembly recordings
Keep track of calls (and map them), return visits, placements, and hours with this handy software.
Docs available on website
Please email with issues!
** Note : Online bible temporarily not working due to jw.org/watchtower.org changes **
Organize your Return Visits, Bible studies and Not at Homes. Look all your calls on the map or navigate to them. With the GPS functions you will be able know and take note of the addresses of your calls or "Note At Homes".
With "On The Ministry" you can also add reminders on your Google Calendar after you finish a visit... you will never forget to go back the next week.
Control you statistics, send your monthly report by email or by SMS or use the "Chronometer" function to know the time you were in field service.
If you are pioneering or if you have a monthly goal, you can set a goal for each month and look at some statistics that will help us to how we are doing.
You can change the default theme, save and restore a backup of all your data on your SD card (press the menu button in the main window to enter in the config area)
It is not an official WatchTower app
* Feel free to contact the developer with any issue or question
This is an unofficial, 3rd-party application. Developer has no affiliation with JW.org
New: RV management, Export
1. Phone app uses GPS to fill in house addresses without one button tap. This feature works on phones with GPS capabilities.
2. 'Notes' field on each record provides a convenient and quick way to take detailed notes on things such as contact information, observations, interests, date of visit, etc.
3. Works with 'Speech-to-Text' to minimize or eliminate typing.
If you have ever had to go back to a house to get the address, this is for you. It can be used to quickly and discretely keep your H-H records quickly, accurately and legibly while you keep on the go. While you might lose a small paper form, it's not likely you'll ever lose your phone (or put it in the wash) so easily.
Once the app is running, the main screen has four buttons. Tap the "New Record" button. While standing in front of a house to be recorded, press the "Find Me" button. In a few brief seconds, the address will fill in the form on the screen. Tap to check any of the checkboxes to record details such as "Not Home", "Busy", etc., add a name and notes if you like, then tap "Save Record"
All the records are dated and saved in a database list, which is viewed by tapping the "View Records" button on the main/home screen.
Any of the records can be edited. just do a 'long press' on the record you wish to edit, and the form screen will open. Change or add anything you like and tap the "Update Record" button. Even the address can be edited.*
Any records saved with 'call again' or 'not home' boxes checked will be appropriately color-coded in the view list to help quickly determine what to do next. 'Call again' checked records will be made available separately by tapping the 'return 'Visit' button on the home screen.
You can always view your list of records from the main screen by tapping the "View Records" button. The data will remain on your phone unless you uninstall the app, or clear the data from Androids Application Manager (In the Settings menu).
From the 'All records' screen, use the menu > Export All option to create a text (csv) output which you can share via email for use in your favorite external mobile or PC application (i.e.: MS Excel, Access, etc.
It has been tablet-tested, but this is primarily a phone app. Many tablets do not have fast GPS capabilities, as do most of the newer phones.
This app does use a cellular data connection to get addresses from a Google geocoding service by sending GPS coordinates - but it does not send any of your records information, which is treated as confidential. If your device is otherwise protected, your records data will be equally as safe.
In order for the auto-addressing feature to work, your device's GPS must be turned on and you must have a good wireless signal. When tapping the 'Find Me' button, you'll see a pop-up near the bottom of the screen with GPS coordinates if your GPS is working well*. The app sends these coordinates to a map server via the internet (with no personal information - only the coordinates) which then sends the address back to your phone for display on the screen and storage in your app database.
Long tap a record in either the 'All Records' or 'Return Visits' screen to open an editor screen. You may edit anything in the record and re-save it. This is particularly useful for adding notes for each visit.
It can be used without the GPS feature, however doing so will require that you manually enter addresses.
* If you are near a lot line, too far from a property center as seen by the geocoding service, or at an intersection of several properties, an incorrect house number may be captured. Remember that this can be easily corrected by long-tapping the record in the list view.
Através dela o corpo técnico de uma determinada região pode ser alertado automaticamente toda vez que um produtor rural dessa mesma região tenha apresentado alguma inconformidade na aplicação de defensivos químicos ou precise de algum apoio no uso dos mesmos.
* Conveniently keeping records in service.
* Flexible display modes equally fitting for private houses and condominiums.
* Viewing territories by screens, households, tenants, visits.
* Saving date and time of all visits.
* Tracking of service time in the chronometer mode.
* Custom colors for households in automatic or manual mode.
* Tracking of placed literature (including via text templates in notes), return visits, Bible studies.
* Detailed tracking of all service sessions with all relevant statistics.
* Composing total monthly reports and sending via e-mail or SMS.
* Automatic and manual data backup.
* Saving data to Dropbox and syncing across connected devices.
* Absolutely free app, no ads.
* Supported languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian.
The project is open source.
Discussion and project home: http://code.google.com/p/jwdroid/
Check that page if you want to help with translation to your language.
Tags: JW, Jehovah's Witnesses, preaching, ministry, organizer, notes.
Record placements and visits in the Call Book, and the stats will update accordingly.
Stats can be viewed either monthly or by Service Year (Sept - Aug). Also easily offers to move your extra minutes to the next month when you send your report via email.
NOTE: This application requires you to use it for your Call Book to get the best out of it. If you simply wish to record your time and number of magazines placed, I recommend another app, like "On The Ministry Lite".
ServiceDroid makes automatic backups to your SD card. To see how to restore to a new device, read here: https://github.com/seanmonstar/ServiceDroid/wiki/Restoring-a-Backup
Source code is available at http://github.com/seanmonstar/ServiceDroid
Please report issues to the email address listed, I will be able to directly respond and act quicker than issues mentioned in reviews.
keywords: service droid, jw, ministry, jehovahs witnesses
Require Android 2.1 or higher.
- simple territory and publisher manager
- campaign manager
- checkout territories list sorted by date
- overdue territories list (with configurable time)
- territories list not covered by a campaign
- add maps from image file stored in the memory device.
- add maps from google maps using an external app
- maintenance of "Do not visit"
- export list to excel
- generate S12 and S13 report
- edit the S12 and S13 templates
- connect publishers to contact for communication
- optimized for tablets
- backup in external memory or using google drive
- import data from excel files (see "how to import" menu)
- simple, clean, holo theme layout
I'm glad to leave this as a free program without Advertisement in the hands of anyone who wants to use it and give their best to Jehovah.
If someone wants to make a donation, he can do that by going in the menu Settings / About / Contribution
IMPORTANT NOTE: This program does NOT exempt the completion of the S13 report.
I want to respond about four complains I received the most
1. Territory sorting
Territory number is actually a string. It accepts characters with integers like: A1, 001, B05, 02C
So the app sorts like a string: 1, 10,11,12...19,2,20
If you want to sort like an integer, you can use 0 in the numbers like : 001, 002, 003...010,011,012...100,101,102
2. S12 and S13 report language
The S12 and S13 templates that comes with the app are currently in portuguese.
So if you want to see the reports in your language you have to open the templates and edit them.
Go to Settings then Templates to do that.
3. Importing data
If you have trouble importing date values, try the format YYYYMMDD (Y=Year; M=Month; D=Day)
4. Permissions the app uses.
The permissions needed are:
- READ_CONTACTS / READ_CALL_LOG
to link a publisher with a contact in your list
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
to write / read backup or excel files in your external storage
to choose a google account for sending the backup to the drive
- INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
to send the backup to your drive
for donation purpose