★ This application helps your budget and tracks your spending quickly and easily.
★ Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses can all be managed rapidly using Amber Money expense manager's simple and intuitive user interface.
★ Interactive reports and graphs let you analyse income, expenses, payments, cash flow and balance over various date.
★ Amber Money acts like financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of transactions. Add customized categories for income or expenses.
List of extensive features:
- Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
- Schedule the payments and recurring payments
- Attach location and photo to expenses
- Simple and clear statistics
- Payment alerts
- Dropbox and SD Card backup
- Customize expense categories
- Support multiple currencies
- Full tablet support
- PIN code
Operates in English, French, Spanish, German, Korean and Russian. Works with all types of currencies. Backup and restore your data.
Cheaper than Toshl - you buy PRO version once. No subscription!
Amber Money is much easier than My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager.
If anyone can help with translating to other languages or giving valuable feedback, don’t hesitate to email me via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage your credit cards;
- Categories Budgets;
- Expense reports and receipts reports;
- Splitted expenses;
- Calendar of forecast expenditure;
- Information of current month on the home screen;
- Find out what has to spend on security;
- Notifications of revenues and expenses payable receivable;
- Report to find out what your best month of purchase;
- Your information saved in the cloud, with restore backup;
It's simple, fast and easy!
Join our community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106743188674346227499
- *NEW* Redesigned for the latest Android (4.4) experience
- *NEW* Backup and restore via Google Drive
- *NEW* Balance trend graph
- *NEW* Dark and light themes for Android 4.x
- Multiple budgets
- Initial balance setup per budget
- Expense / income tracking
- Fully customizable categories
- Recurring or single transactions
- Transaction editor
- Customizable data filtering
- Budget reporting
- Simple UI
- Export to CSV
Additional Premium Content (in-app purchase):
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
- Ability to password protect the application
- Option to choose a currency for budget
- Widgets for adding and monitoring of incomes and expenses
And much more is planned for future releases!
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail.
Pocket Budget requires Android 2.3 and higher, but Android 4.x is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.4 device.
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Attach images to transaction
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
Finding it hard to keep track of your daily expenses?
Can't keep track of bills / payslips?
Use My Wallet to make your life easier.
- Manage your accounts, budget, bills and expenses in one place.
- Add accounts with initial balance and color-coded.
- Add credit/charge account and set credit limit.
- Add transfer between accounts.
- Account calendar view your balances on specific date and account balance till specific date.
- Move transactions to other accounts easily.
- Move account position up and down in account list.
- Monthly income and expenses list by date and category.
- Add income and expense easily.
- Add bills/receipts and set reminder.
- Advanced recurring (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) to add bills/receipts.
- Set your budget limit on category basis.
- Manage budget with weekly, monthly, yearly.
- Summary view - check daily performance (last 7 days) on expenses and monthly performance (last 6 months) with balances.
- Reports - pie graph and line graph
- Show reports with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and custom date.
- Expense and income reports by category.
- Expense versus income report.
- Manage categories with color-coded and set icon (available 150+ icons).
- Manage notes, payee, payer to add quick entry.
- Set passcode to protect your data.
- Export your data as .csv file.
- Dropbox backup and restore.
- Theme - Light and Dark.
- Set your local currency (available 150+ currencies).
- Set Notification time and sound for bills.
Money Lover app is a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
★ Lollipop with Material Design update released. You will experience the newest tech with Money Lover, as well as changes
★ Easy to add income and expense items quickly;
★ Detailed report of incomes, expenses, and savings by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
★ Cloud sync feature synchronizes your data across different platforms, which is perfect to manage finances with your partner
★ Budget helps you track your spendings under a limit and notifies you when a portion of the budget is filled.
★ Travel mode assists you to record the money you spent on your trip, you can see the overview of your trip's expense and adjust your spendings.
★ Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
★ Smart widget displays the balance and shortcut to add expenses
★ DashClock Extension
- Many languages supported: English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more to come.
- All types of currencies;
-The app has with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget.
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
[ Support iOS and Android ]
AndroMoney is a personal finance tool for use on your mobile phone. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage your wealth.
We focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful:daily accounting, managing categories, or even drawing detail reports, AndroMoney can easily manage it.
As this App's name suggests, we hope AndroMoney will be the best personal finance tool on Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email us. We appreciate your feedback!
- Multiple accounts and support account balance & account transfer
- Cloud Storage (Dropbox , Google Docs)
- SYNC with other devices
- Any currency with downloadable rates
- Number pad with calculation
- Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
- Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets
- Trend, Pie and Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
- Password Protection
- Overview your expense and income summary
- Back up data to Excel/ Mac Number
*Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Manage your expense and money easily !
If you have problem please e-mail to us! ( We can't reply you on google play...)
Special thank to
Mario Lüthy for German translation.
Mike Kazonis for Greek translation.
Jean Marie for French translation.
Елена Трифонова for Russia translation.
Alessio Salerno and Carlo Pite for Italian translation.
With Mobills, all your expenses and income are categorized and presented in Graphics and Reports hat help you analyze your financial life, being easy to manage your daily expenses.
The Financial Manager Mobills is a complete option for those who want to organize and plan their spending. The revenue and expenditure system works simply as an automated financial spreadsheet with a simple and intuitive interface. Mobills has several very complete options being a great place to control your expenses, credit cards and monthly expenses. Easy to use and with a simple interface, any user can manage your daily expenses without having to be experienced in economics.
• Quick and easy ways to record all your daily expenses.
• Interactive graphics that quickly analyze your spending.
• Synchronization with http://app.mobills.com.br (Permission INTERNET)
• Toolbox for consultation and quick registration costs
• Filter by category, payment method and period
• Import SMS Santander, Itau, BB (READ_SMS Permission)
• Expenses by geolocation (ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Permission)
• Monthly Statement by categories
• Planning with goals and budgets
• Alerts by e-mail accounts payable
• Integrated credit card Control
• Shared Financial Tips by our users
• Attach File and photos expenditure and receipts (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Permission)
Join our communities and pages on social networks !!
Community Google+: http://goo.gl/URYhYg
Google+ Page: http://goo.gl/hpRIRu
A little more about the Mobills the best app for financial control and planning daily expenses
You can add all your bank accounts and to set goals of spending by budget overflow reminder option, we offer extract options, report and chart to let you knowledgeable about your spending.
Attention: The application with all features is paid! You will use 15 days as Premium user. After the 15 days some functionality will be blocked! it has a free version you will have limited functionality! Access http://mobills.com.br to take any questions!
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
- Organize your personal accounts (expenses);
- Management of accounts (bank, credit card provisioning);
- Management of categories;
- Balances partial audit;
- Control of installment accounts;
Questions, suggestions or errors, contact support email.
★ Main Features
- Easily editable categories to reflect user preferences
- Data synchronization in real time: your data is always safe and synchronized in all your Android and iOS devices.
- Security: you no longer have to worry about losing your data, as security is our top priority.
- More wallets: create different wallets for different purposes (credit card, bank accounts, cash, holidays, family finances, etc)
- Sharing wallets: with each wallet you have the option to give access to members of your family, friends, business partners and others for common registration and tracking your finances.
- Add a location for each transaction, whether in your favorite restaurant, bar, store or anywhere else.
- More views to look at your income and expenses - including by person who added the transaction, category, and also location of transaction.
- Notifications: with smart notifications you will know everything happening with your finances, when it happens.
- All of the above contained within a beautifully designed interface with a convenient infographic option.
- Invite members of your family or friends to your wallets and lead your finances together
- Set frequent payments – Saving you time and money!
- Add the place of transaction each time for a broader picture and useful data.
- Set a period and angle from which you want to look at your data in the overview
★ Future updates
- Travel wallets and work with more currencies
- Connecting with your bank account
- Improved artificial intelligence
This app has been designed by truly passionate designers and talented developers. We built something unique and special and hope it will help you in your everyday life!
If you enjoy Spendee, please rate our app. Thanks!
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/spendeeapp
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/spendeeapp
Money Care is a simple, easy and useful app to take control of personal finances. You manage your expenses and income and can check quickly your financial status in current month and next months. Furthermore you count with many reports to do an detailed analysis of your transactions by category, account or monthly.
Wheel menu, interactive and easy access
Smart filter. Filter quickly your transactions
Current progress, total expenses, total revenues, previous balance and current balance
Transaction status indicator (Paid, unpaid and delayed)
Interactive month navigation
Create categories for your transactions
Create accounts for your transactions
Transfer between accounts
Recurrent transactions (Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly), splited or fixed
Customized categories and sub-categories with color indicator
Balance by accounts
Charts (Bar and Pie)
- Expenses by category
- Income by category
- Expenses by account
- Income by account
- Expenses per month
- Income by month
- Income x Expenses
Languages: English and Portuguese
›› Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/studiomoob
›› Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/appmoneycare
With MoneyWise it's easy to register your expenses on the go. Using graphs and filters you get an overview of spending patterns and can also drill down to see details. For more in-depth analysis of your financial situation you can easily export all data to your computer and import it to a spreadsheet application such as Excel.
Setting a budget is the best way to get a grip of your spendings and make sure your expenses are in line with your target. Popular budgets items are "Grocery expenses", "Transportation" and "Eating out". Budgets can be set on a monthly, weekly or biweekly bases with the option to shift the starting day of month or week. You decide yourself which transactions are included in each budget item using a filter.
MoneyWise is the only money management app that supports tagging transactions with labels. You should always assign an expense category to each transaction to get a good structure of your spending, but labels add a whole new dimension when filtering the data. Example of labels are "work", "private", "charity", "vacation", project codes or client names.
✔ Doesn't require internet access, no registration
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, French, Italian, Swedish and Norwegian
✔ Supports all currencies (e.g. $, €, £, ₩, ¥, kr, R$)
✔ Multiple accounts
✔ Budgets with weekly, biweekly or monthly budget periods and configurable starting day
✔ Password protection
✔ Graph expenses over time
✔ Graph expenses by category
✔ Tag expenses using labels
✔ Filter by categories and labels
✔ View by day/week/month/year
✔ Monitor account balances
✔ Export data to a spreadsheet application (such as Excel)
✔ Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
✔ Split a transaction over multiple categories
✔ Use sub categories
In short: budget manager, expense tracker, money tracker, checkbook, budget book, budget envelope.
- Clear interface with Material Design UI and adapted for both phones and tablets (7", 8" & 10").
- Three types of transactions: income, expenses and transfers between accounts.
- Manage your accounts and transactions for each account. Assign an icon and color to easily identify each account (50 different icons to choose from).
- Manage categories for transactions. Assign an icon and color to each category to easily identify transactions (200 different icons to choose from). Multiple predefined categories.
- Calculate the total balance and the balance of each account.
- Three types of reports and statistics in a given range:
* Income and expenses in a given period by months, quarters or years.
* Incomes and expenses by category.
* Evolution of the total balance and the balance of each account.
- Automatic currency conversion. Add accounts in different currencies and the app automatically converts the amounts to default currency according to current conversion rate for each currency.
- Advanced search for transactions (search by accounts, categories, title, and period).
- Recurring transactions. Mark a transaction as recurring and automatically a new transaction of the same type at certain intervals will be added (eg every month).
- Set monthly budgets for each account. Define the limit of the monthly budget and you will see at any time the amount left to exceed the limit.
- Backup the database in the device memory or in the cloud (via Google Drive).
- Sync the database between multiple devices via Google Drive. The synchronization can be either manually or automatically.
- Access to the app with a PIN
- Export data to either CSV or XML.
If you want translate the app in your own language, then contact to email@example.com
In order to use this app you should install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
• Video tutorials
• Online help from inside the app
• You also hate to type on your phone? More than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Manage all the aspects of your personal finance: budget, account statements, bank transactions, credit cards and cash
• Interactive graphical charts of your personal finance
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing (Expense Tracker Recorder)
• 4 widgets: accounting widget, budget widget, budget control widget and personal finance location widget
Why to use a personal finance app ?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay your bills on time, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use " Personal Finance Location " and " HandWallet " ?
Because it's the best personal finance app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start ?
Download " Personal Finance Location " and " HandWallet " for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense.
How to manage location ?
When you create an action press the "More fields" button and select "Location". You can then select the country, state, city and address where the expense took place.
You can also press the "Map" button and locate the expense on the map, or press the "Current location" if you log the expense exactly when it happens.
You can then filter your "Actions" by location.
I usually buy in the same places. How to track new expense in one click?
Personal Finance Location comes with a widget you can put on the home screen of the phone. Each widget is for a specific location. Whenever you press the widget you can log a new expense with the specific location in one click.
Personal finance doesn't have to be complicated! How can a personal finance app be both simple and intuitive and yet professional and strong? This is the secret of HandWallet Expense Manager and this is why more than 1,000,000 Android users use " HandWallet Expense Manager ".
Money Manager Ex includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness - something one can use everyday.
Financial management can become complicated when there is no clear understanding of how much money we are getting, regarded as income as opposed to our expenses. The first step towards better financial health, is to maintain good financial records: it's only when we have a clear understanding of where our money goes, that we can make an informed decision of where to cut back on our expenses. Of course there is no right or wrong answer to how spend money: here's where personal finance software comes in. They help to slice/dice the financial data to give better insight into what is going on. Always remember the software can only be as good as the data it has to process. Garbage In Garbage Out. But if you have started thinking of even using Personal finance software, you are well on your way to making every dollar count.
☆ ACCOUNTS AND CURRENCIES
Wizard to simply create accounts and start to use MMEX. Multiple currencies for each account to have more flexibility.
Take note of all expenses and incoming in a clear view: divide and highlight them with different status. Search, filter and sort by every field to have a clear situation of bank accounts at any time.
☆ PAYEES AND CATEGORIES
Categories indicate the reason an expenditure is made or an income is received. Payees are the people or the institutions that give money or who are paid for goods and services.
☆ REPEATING TRANSACTIONS
Special transactions set up in order to have the transaction entered into the database at some future date. They generally occur at regular intervals based on a schedule.
Track stocks/mutual fund investments grouping them in specific account. Automatically update the portfolio downloading quotes from the preferred website.
Track fixed assets and incorporate them within total financial worth. Every single asset could be undervalued/increased by a specific rate per year or left unchanged.
Set up a budget for a year and/or a month. Then compare money spent versus actual budget with specific or custom reports.
☆ CROSS PLATFORM
We provide builds for the most common operating systems: Windows, MacOS and Linux Ubuntu. It's possible to use it also on other OS building it directly from source code.
☆ DROPBOX SYNCHRONIZATION
With Dropbox synchronization can keep updated your expenses and incomes on your PCs, notebooks and on all of your Android devices. With the Dropbox synchronization can share your data with other components family.
If you want to join our translation team: https://crowdin.net/project/android-money-manager-ex and sign in.
G+ Community: http://goo.gl/R693Ih
Now 50% off at only £1 (or equivalent in local currency)!
Take control of your finances with the only money app you will ever need.
Log debit & credit cards, bills, Paypal, loans, shopping, savings, rent, etc
-See exactly how much money you have to spend
-Use budgets to monitor monthly spending
-Recurring payments for monthly/weekly transactions
-Reconcile transactions with your actual account
-View your past transactions in the Statement view
-Secure your info with a PIN number
-Create multiple users and accounts
-Export transactions to the SD card
-Backup your data to the SD card
Try the free version before you buy!