Learn to draw or make uniquely-styled drawings by sketching over images.
SketchTracer is a simple drawing app that lets you sketch on top of any image or photo. Fade the background in and out to make hand-drawn sketches.
A stylus is highly recommended, but not necessary
You can use an image from your image library, or take a photo using your device's camera.
Once done, you can save your sketch and/or share it using your device's apps, such as: email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- JPG (good quality, smaller file size) and
- PNG (better quality, larger file size)
You can also choose to have a transparent background when saving as a PNG.
This ad-supported version of SketchTracer contains:
- Banner and interstitial ads
- Watermark on saved/shared images
- Lower quality saved images (compared to paid version)