The Arduino version of Sketchware has been released.
From now, learn and control Arduino using block programming language.
◈ Main feature
- Visual Drag & Drop Integrated development environment (IDE)
- Compile the code in block programming form and upload the result file of the compilation to Arduino using smartphone.
- Support Arduino standard examples in block programming language form, so you can learn about Arduino easy.
- Support the serial monitor to communicate with Arduino.
- Currently, only UNO-compliant boards are available, but we will add more boards and more libraries with future updates.
Sketchware for Arduino is a Scratch-like block programming based integrated development environment (IDE) for controlling Arduino by connecting Arduino directly to smartphone. Regardless of PC, Arduino IDE and Programming language, Anyone can control Arduino anytime, anywhere with a smartphone alone.
Sketchware for Arduino supports official tutorials of Arduino in block programming language form, so you can learn how the required functions are configured.
The project created using block programming language form can be compiled and uploaded to Arduino by connecting Arduino directly to smartphone.
Now, control Arduino with your smartphone without a PC.
◈ What will be added in future updates
- More examples
- More boards and libraries
◈ Required Permissions:
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : This permission is required to save and run projects.
* GET_ACCOUNTS : This permission is required to login with Google Account.
Disclaimer: This app was developed independently of the MIT Scratch Team, which produces the Scratch programming language and online community. The Scratch name and Scratch cat are trademarks of MIT.