Perform calculations and searches for SKF bearing products wherever you are.
The SKF Bearing Calculator makes it easy to perform complex bearing calculations. With this app you can calculate rated bearing and grease life or search for other information like bearing frequencies or shaft and housing fits.
The program, which delivers the information straight to your smart phone or tablet, is fast, simple and easy to use.
The product search function has an intuitive user interface that makes searching by designation or key product parameters faster than ever before. Whether you’re walking down the shop floor, riding in a train or an elevator, you’ll wonder how you ever got things done without this incredible mobile app!
New updates in 1.6.1
• Plain bearing caculations: Intermediate results with the collapsible functionality have been implemented.
• Plain bearing caculations: The frequency and time parameters have be made relative where change in frequency or time parameter will change the other field respectively.
• Multiple calculations: When Relubrication calculation is selected along with Bearing life, only grease can be selected as lubrication input.
• Minor bug fixes.
New updates in 1.5.1
• Improved performance
• Bug fixes
New updates in 1.5.0
• Reporting functionality is added. The generated report can be downloaded for future reference.
• The report can be shared through Email or Bluetooth devices including printers.
• Rolling bearing calculations and Plain bearing calculations are grouped separately. Users can perform either plain bearing calculation or rolling bearing calculation at any point of time.
• For Plain bearings, in Basic rating life for spherical plain bearings and rod ends calculation, the frequency and time input parameters have been made relative. When user changes frequency the corresponding value for time will be modified and displayed to user.
Allowing now the user to enter negative values in the input fields for radial and axial force parameters.
• Connection time-out has been implemented with the time of 60 seconds, as performing all calculations for some bearing (NUP 244) was taking more time compared to regular calculations.
• Providing the pop up displaying the minimum and maximum values of temperature field when user exceeds the permissible values for temperature.
• The duplicated YAR designations displayed in the bearing designation search are removed.
• The alert dialog with the message when application launched without data connection and when the server is not responding.